Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,974 members, 7,803,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

NIN: TELCOs Record 11.8 Million Loss Of Internet Subscribers In 4 Months - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / NIN: TELCOs Record 11.8 Million Loss Of Internet Subscribers In 4 Months (13673 Views)

Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Internet Users In Nigeria / States In Nigeria With Largest Internet Subscribers As Of March 2022 / Why Lagos, Ogun Had Highest Active Voice, Internet Subscribers In Q2 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIN: TELCOs Record 11.8 Million Loss Of Internet Subscribers In 4 Months by Nobody: 6:04am On Apr 02, 2021
Why are they worried na? So their threats aren't working? People no wan NIN? Don't worry, by the time they start blocking lines they will understand people can forget their Sims.
I have over 7 sim cards from all networks, anyone that gives the best internet plans I switch to. So technically I won't be able to link the entire 7 because of the limits per NIN. Una never see anything.
Re: NIN: TELCOs Record 11.8 Million Loss Of Internet Subscribers In 4 Months by Nobody: 6:10am On Apr 02, 2021
olayiwola72:

Nigerians will always be Nigerians ... just normal national I’d card you Dey call am useless... when USA citizens has there own I’d card ... na weyre full this country
This is not USA, we have BVN why didn't they just ask Telecoms to use it. Besides NIN is mandatory for everything else except voting, ain't that shaddy enough?

5 Likes

Re: NIN: TELCOs Record 11.8 Million Loss Of Internet Subscribers In 4 Months by Kirkman: 6:18am On Apr 02, 2021
So all these telcos are allowing that Pata nigga take them for a joyful ride and record losses on their end, who will bear the cost of all this bouhaha? They cannot tell that bastard FVCK you to his face and go about their normal businesses, spineless cowards. NIN, sim card registration itself, voters card, drivers license, BVN, what has been the end product of them all. It's only this useless nation called Nigeria that operates duplicate databases, can't they just integrate them all into one?
Re: NIN: TELCOs Record 11.8 Million Loss Of Internet Subscribers In 4 Months by 9jaRealist: 6:48am On Apr 02, 2021
OBALOLA55:
angry MTN IN PARTICULAR SHOULD LEAVE NIGERIA, THEIR FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES ON OUR SIM CARDS IS NO LONGER FUNNY angry

XENOPHOBE...
>

1 Like

Re: NIN: TELCOs Record 11.8 Million Loss Of Internet Subscribers In 4 Months by cardoctor(m): 6:52am On Apr 02, 2021
I also made this prediction
Re: NIN: TELCOs Record 11.8 Million Loss Of Internet Subscribers In 4 Months by Duplexxx: 7:01am On Apr 02, 2021
See me see problem o

Wetin sef

NIN o

Dem don start again

Yes o

Are you sure they are not SCAM

He be like o

Copy
Re: NIN: TELCOs Record 11.8 Million Loss Of Internet Subscribers In 4 Months by Globad(f): 7:12am On Apr 02, 2021
The report should include the actual revenues of the companies and not just using new sim registration as the basis for estimating losses.

1 Like

Re: NIN: TELCOs Record 11.8 Million Loss Of Internet Subscribers In 4 Months by Vulcanheph(m): 7:12am On Apr 02, 2021
Dem never see anything first.
I'm owing both MTN and 9mobile 500 naira each and I have no intention of paying it now.... So they should kukuma block the Sims make I rest.

1 Like

Re: NIN: TELCOs Record 11.8 Million Loss Of Internet Subscribers In 4 Months by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 7:13am On Apr 02, 2021
Teaser4:
nah your grandpa's body odour

Lol!!!
See finishing for MANNA

1 Like

Re: NIN: TELCOs Record 11.8 Million Loss Of Internet Subscribers In 4 Months by Emeka71(m): 7:21am On Apr 02, 2021
Bad market.
Re: NIN: TELCOs Record 11.8 Million Loss Of Internet Subscribers In 4 Months by cmecproblem(m): 7:30am On Apr 02, 2021
What kind of heading is this OP?
Re: NIN: TELCOs Record 11.8 Million Loss Of Internet Subscribers In 4 Months by olayiwola72(m): 7:37am On Apr 02, 2021
[quote author=grossintel post=100409629]This is not USA, we have BVN why didn't they just ask Telecoms to use it. Besides NIN is mandatory for everything else except voting, ain't that shaddy enough? [/quote

Bro as a citizens you should national ID card ... please it not everything you guys on this nairaland willl argue for
Re: NIN: TELCOs Record 11.8 Million Loss Of Internet Subscribers In 4 Months by wink2015(m): 7:46am On Apr 02, 2021
grossintel:
This is not USA, we have BVN why didn't they just ask Telecoms to use it. Besides NIN is mandatory for everything else except voting, ain't that shaddy enough?

WHAT STOP THEM FROM NOT USING THE OLD OBASANJO GOVT ISSUED ID CARD?

Many Nigerians have that ID Card.

Another federal government comes in 2023 will start their own JAMBOREE again.

Nigeria is a scam.
Re: NIN: TELCOs Record 11.8 Million Loss Of Internet Subscribers In 4 Months by Jeux: 7:50am On Apr 02, 2021
In Benin If you don’t have 6 to 10 k in some places you can’t process your NIN , is it also the same in the US you quoted ?
olayiwola72:

Nigerians will always be Nigerians ... just normal national I’d card you Dey call am useless... when USA citizens has there own I’d card ... na weyre full this country
Re: NIN: TELCOs Record 11.8 Million Loss Of Internet Subscribers In 4 Months by ec0malchemist(m): 7:56am On Apr 02, 2021
When you make everything stressful in this country. From some registration to opening of bank accounts, what did you expect.

Data is on the high side as well, una go dey right las las.
Re: NIN: TELCOs Record 11.8 Million Loss Of Internet Subscribers In 4 Months by Omoluabiii(m): 8:48am On Apr 02, 2021
Me register NIN WITH 5K?
Make them block am,
Government wants to use us cash out at the detriment of telcos,
we stay in the middle too, we neither here nor three, both of em re wolves.
Nin 5k or get blocked, block am, shi shi i no go pay, we go dey use bush burning & bird communicategrin grin
Re: NIN: TELCOs Record 11.8 Million Loss Of Internet Subscribers In 4 Months by Omoluabiii(m): 8:53am On Apr 02, 2021
Govt wan use us cash out,
NiN 5K...
Shi shi, i no go pay,
when its free, let us know...
all of us na im go loose,
if you block our lines, telcos revenue go drop drastically, government sef go loose tax...
Telcos will gat no choice than to fold up,
we go back 50 years in time,
we go use bush burning and bird communicate...

3 Likes

Re: NIN: TELCOs Record 11.8 Million Loss Of Internet Subscribers In 4 Months by Tundex911: 9:01am On Apr 02, 2021
I'm one of the subscribers wey never ready register for nin...

If I may ask wetin government don do for me since I don dey registered for MUMU registration years ago

Aye gbogbo awon leaders wa lo ma baje patapata

Smh
Re: NIN: TELCOs Record 11.8 Million Loss Of Internet Subscribers In 4 Months by Atk1nson(m): 9:05am On Apr 02, 2021
grossintel:

We are rule by bunch of jokers in the country: nin is important for improving the security and transparency of everything except voting..... grin grin

Any sensible person should kick against it. Bunch of selfcentred crooks
Re: NIN: TELCOs Record 11.8 Million Loss Of Internet Subscribers In 4 Months by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 02, 2021
Isa Patami is quite a senseless man even with his PhD

1 Like

Re: NIN: TELCOs Record 11.8 Million Loss Of Internet Subscribers In 4 Months by richmanrichard: 9:24am On Apr 02, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:
na usless NIN cause am, oya make them block us na, RUBBISH. The deadline is 6th which is very close.
something wey dem done xtend by xtra 2 months
Re: NIN: TELCOs Record 11.8 Million Loss Of Internet Subscribers In 4 Months by Shalommy(f): 9:38am On Apr 02, 2021
Telcos buy the wahala for themselves na. Una for use stick pursue pantami to carry him nin wahala go.
Re: NIN: TELCOs Record 11.8 Million Loss Of Internet Subscribers In 4 Months by RosyIsBlessed: 10:21am On Apr 02, 2021
Please what's the code to link the NIN to Airtel line?
Re: NIN: TELCOs Record 11.8 Million Loss Of Internet Subscribers In 4 Months by oie(m): 10:45am On Apr 02, 2021
Interested in learning a programming language...see my signature....
Re: NIN: TELCOs Record 11.8 Million Loss Of Internet Subscribers In 4 Months by sharone21(f): 11:17am On Apr 02, 2021
OBALOLA55:
angry MTN IN PARTICULAR SHOULD LEAVE NIGERIA, THEIR FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES ON OUR SIM CARDS IS NO LONGER FUNNY angry

That is not enough reason for MTN to leave Nigeria after all other telcos are guilty of fraud.
If u don't know, if u are outside Nigeria especially Africa, it is MTN that is MOST reliable for roaming and USSD money transfers for transfer of money between banks in Nigeria.
Re: NIN: TELCOs Record 11.8 Million Loss Of Internet Subscribers In 4 Months by OBALOLA55(m): 11:30am On Apr 02, 2021
sharone21:

That is not enough reason for MTN to leave Nigeria after all other telcos are guilty of fraud.
If u don't know, if u are outside Nigeria especially Africa, it is MTN that is MOST reliable for roaming and USSD money transfers for transfer of money between banks in Nigeria.
ARE YOU WORKING WITH MTN undecided
Re: NIN: TELCOs Record 11.8 Million Loss Of Internet Subscribers In 4 Months by Adediranjohn110: 11:56am On Apr 02, 2021
i don borrow 1k from MTN sef , make dem block am

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Does It Mean "Unfortunately, Launcher3 Has Stopped" / Which Launcher Is The Best? / Huawei Launches A $1646 Porsche Version Of Huawei Mate 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.