Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,758,860 members, 6,558,223 topics. Date: Wednesday, 27 October 2021 at 08:46 AM

Read Now For Your Future Sake!wise Counsel That Can Boost Your Financial Status - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Read Now For Your Future Sake!wise Counsel That Can Boost Your Financial Status (225 Views)

Pussy Wise, Which State Is The Best To Do Nysc / If I Don't Share This Story With You I Will Hate Myself For That. Must Read Now / European Masters Degree Can Boost Your CV 500% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read Now For Your Future Sake!wise Counsel That Can Boost Your Financial Status by abisco991(m): 1:32pm On Mar 29
This week is the salary paying week. As you collect your salary, I want you to ponder on Robert Mugabe's & Warren Buffett WISE QUOTES ...

"When your salary comes in time, you eat chicken. As the salary reduces you eat products of Chicken (Eggs) and subsequently, you begin to eat chicken's foods like maize and millet

Finally, when salary is finished, you become chicken itself, spending your time walking around just looking for what to eat"!

"If you don't find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die."  Warren Buffett

Your salary is a seed that needs to be planted. It's important you take part of it and invest. 

Salary alone cannot solve all your money problems. Create a plan B now.

A wise investment will provide opportunities for one to always eat Chicken whenever he or she pleases!

One wise investment you can with a little capital base on an autopilot system is Recharge and Bill Payment.
With this business, you can be making cool daily on autopilot once it is set up once for you.
You can follow the link below now to learn more

https://abiodunodeyemi.com/vtu-business-in-nigeria/

Think INVESTMENT...because you won't be young forever!

Think Entrepreneurship because you won't be employed forever!
Think of your future because of your children.
I wish you financial success!
Re: Read Now For Your Future Sake!wise Counsel That Can Boost Your Financial Status by abisco991(m): 10:59am On Mar 30
*HOW SMART ARE YOU*

The information Age caused wealth to evolve yet again. Today there is a new type of real estate: invisible real estate. Some people call it "Cyber Real Estate. Cyber real estate is why there are 19 year old billionaires who never finished school and 59 year old college educated executive out of work and looking for job.

R.Kiyosaki

Cyber real estate is found on our mobile devices such as smart phones, IPads, and computers.

If you have any of these, then you should own cyber estates or what do you think?

���
Re: Read Now For Your Future Sake!wise Counsel That Can Boost Your Financial Status by abisco991(m): 11:32am On Mar 31
Remember your children will not inherit your job but your business.
Think and Grow Rich.

(1) (Reply)

NYSC: Jigawa State Will Post 90 Percent Of Their Corp Members To Rural Schools / Does Immigration Office In Abeokuta Pay Corpers / #1 Digital Marketing Training Institute,in Port Harcourt Enroll Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.