Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,461 members, 7,781,333 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:37 PM

Brewery Named Biggest Taxpayer In Kaduna, Despite Sharia - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Brewery Named Biggest Taxpayer In Kaduna, Despite Sharia (20651 Views)

Muslim-muslim Ticket Has Failed Nigerians - Sharia Council / Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People / A Trailer Falls Into Water At Brewery Ijora 7up Road In Lagos - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brewery Named Biggest Taxpayer In Kaduna, Despite Sharia by ospido: 6:20pm On Mar 29, 2021
Simplyleo:

Mostly Southern Kaduna and non Muslims resident in Kaduna. Unlike Kano and other core Northern states, Kaduna state is just like Lagos inhabited by people from almost all the states in Nigeria.

Insignificant number of muslims take alcohol.

Insignifi........ Wetin?

And yet crime is at all time high.

Wanton destruction of lives and properties, rape, and kidnappings is the order of the day.

The last time i checked, those who are involved in those crimes consume those contents together with hard drugs b4, during and after those acts.
Re: Brewery Named Biggest Taxpayer In Kaduna, Despite Sharia by ospido: 6:23pm On Mar 29, 2021
Oshokalo:
and theres a brewery in kaduna,hisbah no fit go destroy,isn't dis hypo crazy

It is.

Is they're serious, the best is to close the down the company.

But they won't because even the custodian of the Sharia law themselves are consumers too.

Including those in government.

Failure to close down the breweries shows the height of hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Brewery Named Biggest Taxpayer In Kaduna, Despite Sharia by wasi9ice: 6:50pm On Mar 29, 2021
Simplyleo:

You don't have to be a consumer of a product to benefit from its income.
. If you benefit from the income of such product you strongly condem it means you encourage the consumption of it..
I think what the Northern states should have done was to ask the federal government to remove any part of the revenue emanating from the Breweries and give it to other sates...
Re: Brewery Named Biggest Taxpayer In Kaduna, Despite Sharia by orisa37: 7:11pm On Mar 29, 2021
So in KANO. That's why they're rich States. The remaining 5 States in the NW ARE THE POOREST IN THE WORLD.
Re: Brewery Named Biggest Taxpayer In Kaduna, Despite Sharia by orisa37: 7:12pm On Mar 29, 2021
Monogamy:
And who are the consumers? grin cheesy
Muslims.
Re: Brewery Named Biggest Taxpayer In Kaduna, Despite Sharia by ImmaculateJOE(m): 7:15pm On Mar 29, 2021
Simplyleo:

Very funny pipu.

In one sentence, "muslims don't drink alcohol and should therefore not benefit from alcohol tax"

In another sentence "muslims hide to drink alcohol".

Poppycock like this comes up when you are desperately searching for what doesn't exist.

I'm a Muslim and for sure I don't drink. 95% of muslims I relate with don't drink as well. This I know. You can cook up whatever you like to massage your ego. Your biz.

We are not against your decision of not taking alcohol, was are against you destroying it and still benefit from it's taxation....
Re: Brewery Named Biggest Taxpayer In Kaduna, Despite Sharia by nwodopetre(m): 7:25pm On Mar 29, 2021
why we too dy pretend alot in this our world of religion.
Re: Brewery Named Biggest Taxpayer In Kaduna, Despite Sharia by Belmot(m): 8:46pm On Mar 29, 2021
CSTRR:
Why are they even paying tax?
They have a factory in Kaduna and mind you no sharia law in Kaduna.
Re: Brewery Named Biggest Taxpayer In Kaduna, Despite Sharia by Angelfrost(m): 9:23am On Mar 30, 2021
IMAliyu:

This makes you wonder is the poverty the cause of the fanaticism, or is it the other way around?

Nope... They are actually 2 separate things. Most of the poor have always been poor, and generational too. Poverty merely provides the fertile ground or perfect excuse for fanaticism and extremism to flourish.

Wealthy people are way too comfortable, happy, enlightened, exposed, to waste away their precious time on such foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Brewery Named Biggest Taxpayer In Kaduna, Despite Sharia by ddeola: 9:36am On Mar 30, 2021
Hypocricy. sad sad sad sad sad sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NEDG 2023: Tinubu, Obi, Atiku, Others Get Nov. Dates For National Debate / Kwara Assembly Bans Strip Clubs In Hotels / Herdsmen Killed 32 Christians, Buhari Wining, Dining In London – Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.