Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:21 AM

Young Lady Murdered And Dumped Inside Gutter In Enugu (Graphic Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Lady Murdered And Dumped Inside Gutter In Enugu (Graphic Photo) (2861 Views)

Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) / Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor / Lady Murdered And Dumped In The Bush In Benue (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Lady Murdered And Dumped Inside Gutter In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by Rapmoney(m): 4:27pm On Mar 29, 2021
This young lady was found dead this morning at Independence Layout, opposite The Roots Restaurant, Enugu. It seems she was killed elsewhere and her body dumped by the roadside. Her body has since been evacuated by police officers from Abakaliki Police Division, Enugu.

If you know any of her family members, please contact them.

Source: Eye witness

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Murdered And Dumped Inside Gutter In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by LeeSantos(m): 4:28pm On Mar 29, 2021
f**k. u don't minit

why? how do they even live with the conscience they've killed someone?

some ladies sef should mind who's house or whom they go out with.

Her Soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Murdered And Dumped Inside Gutter In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by Rapmoney(m): 4:30pm On Mar 29, 2021
LeeSantos:
f**k. u don't minit

My brother, the heart men is wicked.
Re: Young Lady Murdered And Dumped Inside Gutter In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 4:30pm On Mar 29, 2021
God sees everything, he saw this too and did nothing

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Murdered And Dumped Inside Gutter In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by DaddyRochie1642: 4:32pm On Mar 29, 2021
It is well with my Soul.... Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Lady Murdered And Dumped Inside Gutter In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by Enoch07: 4:35pm On Mar 29, 2021
the heart of "man"!! (the man here can be a male or female)
Re: Young Lady Murdered And Dumped Inside Gutter In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by LeeSantos(m): 4:39pm On Mar 29, 2021
Rapmoney:

My brother, the heart men is wicked.
That why I don't fight oh. call me a Weakley, I no mind. even if I go to jail after I have killed someone, I can't still live with the conscience that I have once ended someone's life.

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Murdered And Dumped Inside Gutter In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by GOFRONT(m): 4:41pm On Mar 29, 2021
ThankGod she's not been harvested..
Re: Young Lady Murdered And Dumped Inside Gutter In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by Henrydonland(m): 4:42pm On Mar 29, 2021
I am sure she is one of dem ashawos. My RIP is reserved.
Re: Young Lady Murdered And Dumped Inside Gutter In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by aycapri(m): 4:46pm On Mar 29, 2021
The guy before me, na xo God go reserve him blessings for u till you get sense. ashawo no b human
Re: Young Lady Murdered And Dumped Inside Gutter In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by othermen: 4:47pm On Mar 29, 2021
Tragic. I think you can put the picture in a dignifying manner by cropping out just her face. May God comfort the family and her circle.

The culprit of this disturbing act will still earn our smile and courtesy and we will bow to his wealth, strength or niceness. May God help us to look beyond appearances and see the heart of those we encounter and around us, how terribly wicked it is. Pls stay safe, remind those you care about too.
Re: Young Lady Murdered And Dumped Inside Gutter In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 29, 2021
They think life is all about romance and sex, especially women. Your true master is deadly, ungodly, unassuming, cold, unforgiving and above all unconquerable (nature).

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Murdered And Dumped Inside Gutter In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 29, 2021
They think life is all about romance and sex, especially women. Your true master is deadly, ungodly, unassuming, cold, unforgiving, evil, and, above all, unconquerable (nature).
Re: Young Lady Murdered And Dumped Inside Gutter In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by falcon01: 5:22pm On Mar 29, 2021
damnn!! fresh from the sewers
Re: Young Lady Murdered And Dumped Inside Gutter In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by futurerex: 5:30pm On Mar 29, 2021
She's even naked

Re: Young Lady Murdered And Dumped Inside Gutter In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by futurerex: 5:33pm On Mar 29, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
God sees everything, he saw this too and did nothing

Re: Young Lady Murdered And Dumped Inside Gutter In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by RRodwave(m): 5:42pm On Mar 29, 2021
Fine girl don waste
Re: Young Lady Murdered And Dumped Inside Gutter In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by sunday2olabode(m): 5:42pm On Mar 29, 2021
RIP
Re: Young Lady Murdered And Dumped Inside Gutter In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by saggis: 5:46pm On Mar 29, 2021
Runs girl. This here is their major business risk.

There will be no witness because Independence Layout is deserted at nights.
Re: Young Lady Murdered And Dumped Inside Gutter In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by Twelfthman: 6:25pm On Mar 29, 2021
I fear who no fear this country.
Re: Young Lady Murdered And Dumped Inside Gutter In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 29, 2021
LeeSantos:
f**k. u don't minit

some ladies sef should mind who's house or whom they go out with.

Her Soul rest in peace.
yeah. Some ladies should mind the person's house they go spend night. For how much?
Re: Young Lady Murdered And Dumped Inside Gutter In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by franklingud(m): 8:44pm On Mar 29, 2021
This Enugu again?

How many times since last December.

These girls won't hear. They still do runs girl.

Girls be careful nowadays!

(1) (Reply)

Train Cuts Man Into Two At Ikeja Railway (graphic Photo) / Woman Brutalises Husband's Side Chick, Places Her Under Dog's Watch (Photos) / Husband Allegedly Machete Wife To Death In Rivers State (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.