Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Married Woman Reveals She Pays $80/Hour To Hug A Professional Cuddler In US - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Woman Reveals She Pays $80/Hour To Hug A Professional Cuddler In US (69066 Views)

Man Takes A Lady On A Date But Demands She Pays For 16k Order She Made (photos) / Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love / Zambian Man Weds His Dwarf Wife, Kneels Down To Hug And Kiss Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Woman Reveals She Pays $80/Hour To Hug A Professional Cuddler In US by SolarEdge: 10:10pm On Mar 31, 2021
This is quite interesting

Do not fail to check my signature
Re: Married Woman Reveals She Pays $80/Hour To Hug A Professional Cuddler In US by AleAirHub(m): 10:10pm On Mar 31, 2021
Lol
Guyman93:
Someone is getting paid for something I dey do every time without getting appreciated na only am not in the mood I dey get always

This life no balance
Re: Married Woman Reveals She Pays $80/Hour To Hug A Professional Cuddler In US by DEMZEE(m): 10:11pm On Mar 31, 2021
Princeton92:

And we? What would you say about you N I? Atleast they make good use of their resources N time unlike we here annoyingly useless with resources....

By pedestalizing women ahbi

Thank God their forefathers were smart enough to make good of their resources.....anyways their civilization is already collapsing

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Reveals She Pays $80/Hour To Hug A Professional Cuddler In US by salem1996: 10:13pm On Mar 31, 2021
paulolee:
husband is 99% not complaining....after we go hear say man shoots wife, himself n cudler join..

grin

No mind am
he deh cuddle some women too so na draw game i guess or he is even winning
Re: Married Woman Reveals She Pays $80/Hour To Hug A Professional Cuddler In US by luminouz(m): 10:15pm On Mar 31, 2021
Wahala dey for obodo oyinbo o

See what Western men are reduced to.

Nawa oooo

Can't she hug a teddy bear with heater inside ni? Shebi it's to warm her up or am I wrong grin

Re: Married Woman Reveals She Pays $80/Hour To Hug A Professional Cuddler In US by onyenatruchi: 10:16pm On Mar 31, 2021
This one is an old white woman sha undecided

3 Likes

Re: Married Woman Reveals She Pays $80/Hour To Hug A Professional Cuddler In US by adioolayi(m): 10:17pm On Mar 31, 2021
Lovethaa:
The kind of jobs oyinbo people do ehn... imagine telling your parent you want to be a cuddler in this Nigeria

grin grin
Re: Married Woman Reveals She Pays $80/Hour To Hug A Professional Cuddler In US by Femeto: 10:18pm On Mar 31, 2021
If na naija them go done cuddle your destiny grin grin
Re: Married Woman Reveals She Pays $80/Hour To Hug A Professional Cuddler In US by Awoo88: 10:18pm On Mar 31, 2021
Just watch, some stupid Nigerian girl forming woke will soon be giving reason why hugging other men for money while committed to another is not a problem.
Re: Married Woman Reveals She Pays $80/Hour To Hug A Professional Cuddler In US by GeneralPula: 10:20pm On Mar 31, 2021
MejiLoyon:
I can't do this job.Small Cuddle my Aja one don gbera. Not my fault though. It has a mind of its own.

He’s dick wil surely rise too..

Just they will wear a tight boxers to hold the preeq, like the kind NIKE wey footballers dey wear..
Re: Married Woman Reveals She Pays $80/Hour To Hug A Professional Cuddler In US by GeneralPula: 10:20pm On Mar 31, 2021
Re: Married Woman Reveals She Pays $80/Hour To Hug A Professional Cuddler In US by Ruthymoon(f): 10:27pm On Mar 31, 2021
I love it how can i find someone like him pls, and nobody should judge me , when a woman is living with a dried wood in human form, I want to be cuddle like dis
Re: Married Woman Reveals She Pays $80/Hour To Hug A Professional Cuddler In US by ugbanante: 10:29pm On Mar 31, 2021
Some whites will never stop to create a scene!
Re: Married Woman Reveals She Pays $80/Hour To Hug A Professional Cuddler In US by samwillyco1(m): 10:29pm On Mar 31, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Married Woman Reveals She Pays $80/Hour To Hug A Professional Cuddler In US by Classickj(m): 10:31pm On Mar 31, 2021
youngreezy:
the kind SIMPs wet white men be eh....tufiakwa which kain thing be dis..the useless man say em support another man to dey cuddle em wife..I no dey put mouth for this simp thing ooo but this man na pure and natural SIMP!!!?
black mentality
Black will always be black

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Reveals She Pays $80/Hour To Hug A Professional Cuddler In US by Highlyrespected(m): 10:32pm On Mar 31, 2021
Ofcourse wink
Re: Married Woman Reveals She Pays $80/Hour To Hug A Professional Cuddler In US by Polyglot7pointO: 10:34pm On Mar 31, 2021
HonNL:

A married woman has revealed that she spends $80 an hour to visit a professional cuddler (pictured together)

Saskia Larsen, from New York, says her husband doesn't mind that she meets up with another man just to spoon, and is '99 per cent sure' he doesn't get jealous. She is pictured with the cuddler

Speaking to Instagram page, Love Don't Judge , Saskia admitted that many people' find it weird' but she 'love affection and doesn't care what people think'

Saskia is pictured being cuddled

The cuddler himself says the business has 'never done better' and he gets 200 requests a week for his services.

Dailymail US
im almost 4 decades on earth I av seen it all nothing of such nature will surprise me anymore I was around when it was cool and I also saw went it went south I will be greedy to say I haven’t had best of both worlds.. I’m being honest here.. I had my times now it’s just analyse and see where we go from here..
Re: Married Woman Reveals She Pays $80/Hour To Hug A Professional Cuddler In US by luminouz(m): 10:34pm On Mar 31, 2021
Ruthymoon:
I love it how can i find someone like him pls, and nobody should judge me , when a woman is living with a dried wood in human form, I want to be cuddle like dis

I'm here. I charge 50 dollars an hour.

Pussy means nothing to me, where money is concerned. So you don't need to worry about my professional conduct.

Send a PM,if you can afford my fees.

N.B: I get free food anytime I'm with you. Can't cuddle on empty stomach.
Re: Married Woman Reveals She Pays $80/Hour To Hug A Professional Cuddler In US by Ashirioluwa: 10:35pm On Mar 31, 2021
This is not new because 50% of American population are suffering from mental illness.
Re: Married Woman Reveals She Pays $80/Hour To Hug A Professional Cuddler In US by meobizy(f): 10:38pm On Mar 31, 2021
Women desire intimacy more than men so this isn’t news. The problem is, unlike men who can separate physical satisfaction from emotional, women are prone to changing these arrangements into relationships. I guess catching a mate of hers is the primary goal of the female mind.
Re: Married Woman Reveals She Pays $80/Hour To Hug A Professional Cuddler In US by Irennediva(f): 10:48pm On Mar 31, 2021
meobizy:
Women desire intimacy more than men so this isn’t news. The problem is, unlike men who can separate physical satisfaction from emotional, women are prone to changing these arrangements into relationships. I guess catching a mate of hers is the primary goal of the female mind.
you are right, Women deserves intimacy gadgets. if you know you know.

Re: Married Woman Reveals She Pays $80/Hour To Hug A Professional Cuddler In US by cardoctor(m): 10:50pm On Mar 31, 2021
Wetin do her husband hand?
Re: Married Woman Reveals She Pays $80/Hour To Hug A Professional Cuddler In US by oluwabunmist: 10:51pm On Mar 31, 2021
grin
Guyman93:
Someone is getting paid for something I dey do every time without getting appreciated na only am not in the mood I dey get always

This life no balance
Re: Married Woman Reveals She Pays $80/Hour To Hug A Professional Cuddler In US by deavicky(m): 11:04pm On Mar 31, 2021
Jeon:

it has a mind of it own! why the man dick no stand up?

your mind control your dick stop giving excuses.
who tell u say his DK no stand. That think has it's own mind.
Re: Married Woman Reveals She Pays $80/Hour To Hug A Professional Cuddler In US by Jeon(f): 11:09pm On Mar 31, 2021
deavicky:
who tell u say his DK no stand. That think has it's own mind.

no wonder Unah dy use am any how. even dy use am rape women including little kids because [your dick ] has it own mind.

MY FRIEND THE DICK GOT NO MIND OF IT OWN.
STOP GIVING EXCUSES. IF YOU KNOW HOW TO CONTROL YOUR SELF YOU CAN CONTROL THE DICK.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Reveals She Pays $80/Hour To Hug A Professional Cuddler In US by deavicky(m): 11:10pm On Mar 31, 2021
Jeon:

no wonder Unah dy use am any how. even dy use am rape women including little kids because [your dick ] has it own mind.
if we check very well na people like u be rapist.
Re: Married Woman Reveals She Pays $80/Hour To Hug A Professional Cuddler In US by Starzo: 11:11pm On Mar 31, 2021
Classickj:
black mentality Black will always be black
yes!,and we like it lydat
Re: Married Woman Reveals She Pays $80/Hour To Hug A Professional Cuddler In US by misterjosh(m): 11:12pm On Mar 31, 2021
Why these kain work no dey naija cry
Re: Married Woman Reveals She Pays $80/Hour To Hug A Professional Cuddler In US by papiSNEH(m): 11:13pm On Mar 31, 2021
war da fouurrr shocked

fitness trainer
massager
male stylist
my wife cant visit those mofos

they are deadly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lecturer (pics/video) / The Director Of Budget Having Sex With Her Driver(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.