Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,307 members, 7,780,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:48 PM

Married Woman Reveals She Pays $80/Hour To Hug A Professional Cuddler In US - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Woman Reveals She Pays $80/Hour To Hug A Professional Cuddler In US (69012 Views)

Man Takes A Lady On A Date But Demands She Pays For 16k Order She Made (photos) / Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love / Zambian Man Weds His Dwarf Wife, Kneels Down To Hug And Kiss Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Woman Reveals She Pays $80/Hour To Hug A Professional Cuddler In US by Princeton92(m): 6:37am On Apr 01, 2021
DEMZEE:

By pedestalizing women ahbi

Thank God their forefathers were smart enough to make good of their resources.....anyways their civilization is already collapsing

Infestation from ours, yea??
Re: Married Woman Reveals She Pays $80/Hour To Hug A Professional Cuddler In US by JrTahir(m): 7:30am On Apr 01, 2021
Shedrack777:
i'll be fast and open a branch here in kano so that i can teach all these hisbar men's wife how to cuddle them

hahahahahahaha
Re: Married Woman Reveals She Pays $80/Hour To Hug A Professional Cuddler In US by gbemishile: 7:56am On Apr 01, 2021
me wey like to dey cuddle like crazy. na this kain work fit be side hustle

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Reveals She Pays $80/Hour To Hug A Professional Cuddler In US by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 01, 2021
Lovethaa:
The kind of jobs oyinbo people do ehn... imagine telling your parent you want to be a cuddler in this Nigeria
Tell my dad that and he will cuddle you with 100 lashes of koboko. Kiakia your mind will look for another profession to cuddle.
Re: Married Woman Reveals She Pays $80/Hour To Hug A Professional Cuddler In US by demmymoney(m): 8:17am On Apr 01, 2021
wany:

And yours is intact Pete edochie junior. undecided

Ours isn't collapsing

Western societies civilization is
Re: Married Woman Reveals She Pays $80/Hour To Hug A Professional Cuddler In US by demmymoney(m): 8:19am On Apr 01, 2021
Princeton92:

Infestation from ours, yea??

Yeahh
Re: Married Woman Reveals She Pays $80/Hour To Hug A Professional Cuddler In US by lenghtinny(m): 8:22am On Apr 01, 2021
Nickisindigo:
Lemme go in to this type of business

E no go sell

Nigeria girls no dey ever dey in the mood
Re: Married Woman Reveals She Pays $80/Hour To Hug A Professional Cuddler In US by Regex: 8:33am On Apr 01, 2021
youngreezy:
the kind SIMPs wet white men be eh....tufiakwa which kain thing be dis..the useless man say em support another man to dey cuddle em wife..I no dey put mouth for this simp thing ooo but this man na pure and natural SIMP!!!?

He is no simp sir. He is making money whilst hugging a woman, something our girls here always dream of.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Reveals She Pays $80/Hour To Hug A Professional Cuddler In US by lenghtinny(m): 8:34am On Apr 01, 2021
wany:

But they are still far better than you the Almighty alpha male. undecided
What makes them better

By worshipping the ground you feminist lots tread on angry
Re: Married Woman Reveals She Pays $80/Hour To Hug A Professional Cuddler In US by Calitoscassius(m): 8:34am On Apr 01, 2021
Whaaat? shocked and we are here doing free Hugs every weekend at oxford street, we should start charging money.
Re: Married Woman Reveals She Pays $80/Hour To Hug A Professional Cuddler In US by lenghtinny(m): 8:35am On Apr 01, 2021
Regex:

He is no simp sir. He is making money whilst hugging a woman, something our girls here always dream of.
The husband is a simp.....

That idiot doesn't deserve a wife
Re: Married Woman Reveals She Pays $80/Hour To Hug A Professional Cuddler In US by Regex: 8:38am On Apr 01, 2021
lenghtinny:

The husband is a simp.....

That idiot doesn't deserve a wife

Now that, you are correct.
Re: Married Woman Reveals She Pays $80/Hour To Hug A Professional Cuddler In US by lenghtinny(m): 8:38am On Apr 01, 2021
It's only a matter of time before she finds sadness in that same place where she's looking for happiness.....

The world was a simple place until women complicated it with their issues
Re: Married Woman Reveals She Pays $80/Hour To Hug A Professional Cuddler In US by hectorswag(m): 8:50am On Apr 01, 2021
Something's not right here.

It must take some special kind of grace for these two not to be shagging each other. I don't want to believe they just cuddling for hours without knocking boots.

Either her husband doesn't really care about her and her escapades or he's just plain dumb. undecided
Re: Married Woman Reveals She Pays $80/Hour To Hug A Professional Cuddler In US by chikason22(m): 8:53am On Apr 01, 2021
MejiLoyon:
I can't do this job.Small Cuddle my Aja one don gbera. Not my fault though. It has a mind of its own.

Re: Married Woman Reveals She Pays $80/Hour To Hug A Professional Cuddler In US by Obdk: 8:56am On Apr 01, 2021
Jeon:

it has a mind of it own! why the man dick no stand up?

your mind control your dick stop giving excuses.
How u take know say d man own no stand up?
Re: Married Woman Reveals She Pays $80/Hour To Hug A Professional Cuddler In US by davillian(m): 8:57am On Apr 01, 2021
Nickisindigo:
Lemme go in to this type of business
Your prick must not stand o
Re: Married Woman Reveals She Pays $80/Hour To Hug A Professional Cuddler In US by Diong22(f): 9:18am On Apr 01, 2021
interesting!
Re: Married Woman Reveals She Pays $80/Hour To Hug A Professional Cuddler In US by SunTzu123(m): 9:36am On Apr 01, 2021
Chinekem e! See better work o!
Re: Married Woman Reveals She Pays $80/Hour To Hug A Professional Cuddler In US by ribegav: 10:56am On Apr 01, 2021
Wonders shall never end. Which one is cuddler job again?
Re: Married Woman Reveals She Pays $80/Hour To Hug A Professional Cuddler In US by divineappo(m): 11:10am On Apr 01, 2021
mokolade21845:
i'll be fast and open a branch here in kano so that i can teach all these hisbar men's wife how to cuddle them
am in KANO, let's start the business together na
Re: Married Woman Reveals She Pays $80/Hour To Hug A Professional Cuddler In US by Caseless: 11:12am On Apr 01, 2021
Jeon:

are you a man?
Re: Married Woman Reveals She Pays $80/Hour To Hug A Professional Cuddler In US by tolguy(m): 11:12am On Apr 01, 2021
MejiLoyon:
I can't do this job.Small Cuddle my Aja one don gbera. Not my fault though. It has a mind of its own.
Real Man
Re: Married Woman Reveals She Pays $80/Hour To Hug A Professional Cuddler In US by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:43pm On Apr 01, 2021
D fvckin
Re: Married Woman Reveals She Pays $80/Hour To Hug A Professional Cuddler In US by dalass(f): 1:43pm On Apr 01, 2021
Jeon:

You don't know if the guy is gay or he don't package that dick with iron pant? So that it can't rise? grin

But if the guy see fresh young beautiful gal, professionalism can fly out of the door! grin
Re: Married Woman Reveals She Pays $80/Hour To Hug A Professional Cuddler In US by youngreezy(m): 4:54pm On Apr 01, 2021
Regex:

oga I mean the woman husband
Re: Married Woman Reveals She Pays $80/Hour To Hug A Professional Cuddler In US by youngreezy(m): 4:55pm On Apr 01, 2021
Jeezuzpick:

Dude.
$80 an hour.
It's a job, Brah!
I dey talk of the woman husband oga
Re: Married Woman Reveals She Pays $80/Hour To Hug A Professional Cuddler In US by Mayeldah(m): 6:44pm On Apr 01, 2021
Kirinwa:

Just cuddling or will you beg to insert just the tip?

Na!, I can only just press something for front that's all grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Director Of Budget Having Sex With Her Driver(video) / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lecturer (pics/video) / Guys, Can You Date This Muscular Female Body Builder?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.