Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,018 members, 7,803,413 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Governor Ganduje Wore A Muffler With Tinubu's Picture (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ganduje Wore A Muffler With Tinubu's Picture (Photo) (55564 Views)

Labour Party Candidates In Kano Using Tinubu's Picture On Their Posters / Yusuf Buhari Visits Tinubu (Picture) / Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Ganduje Wore A Muffler With Tinubu's Picture (Photo) by sarrki(m): 6:35pm On Mar 29, 2021
Governor umaru ganduje of Kano used a muffler with pictures of Asiwaju bola Ahmed tinubu on it at the birthday celebration in Kano today

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ganduje Wore A Muffler With Tinubu's Picture (Photo) by Resurrection212: 6:36pm On Mar 29, 2021
So?

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Governor Ganduje Wore A Muffler With Tinubu's Picture (Photo) by sarrki(m): 6:37pm On Mar 29, 2021
Please increase the volume

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ganduje Wore A Muffler With Tinubu's Picture (Photo) by Simplyleo: 6:38pm On Mar 29, 2021
The handwriting is very clear.

Crystal clear to even blind goats.

Those baptized with wailing are free to continue with their historical practices.

God bless the jagaban
God bless PMB
God bless PYO
God bless Gov Abdullahi Ganduje
God bless patriotic Nigerians

67 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Governor Ganduje Wore A Muffler With Tinubu's Picture (Photo) by Anigreat: 6:41pm On Mar 29, 2021
shocked

Hausas and fulanis really knows how to press our Yoruba Muslim brothers mumu button.

Imagine this lots rejoicing because Tinubu face was printed in Gandollar's muffler. Who does that?shocked It's so sad and shocking at the same time. Initially i thought our darling Jagaban was the only Yoruba Hausa/fulani slave, but it's now obvious that all our Yoruba Muslim brothers are slaves to the northern caliphate.

So in you guys wildest dreams, you guys think that this legendary thief can be president? please y'all should wake up.

159 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Governor Ganduje Wore A Muffler With Tinubu's Picture (Photo) by Resurrection212: 6:42pm On Mar 29, 2021
I'm not a terrorist like ipob or wailers like pdp. But most of your topic here doesn't make sense. We have been seeing this pic since morning.
sarrki:

You can wail profusely

16 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje Wore A Muffler With Tinubu's Picture (Photo) by sarrki(m): 6:42pm On Mar 29, 2021
Simplyleo:
The handwriting is very clear.

Crystal clear to even blind goats.

Those baptized with wailing are free to continue with their historical practices.

God bless the jagaban
God bless PMB
God bless PYO
God bless Gov Abdullahi Ganduje
God bless patriotic Nigerians

God bless you too

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Governor Ganduje Wore A Muffler With Tinubu's Picture (Photo) by sarrki(m): 6:43pm On Mar 29, 2021
Resurrection212:
I'm not a terrorist like ipob or wailers like pdp. But most of your topic here doesn't make sense. We have been seeing this pic since morning.

Then you must be an enemy of the state

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ganduje Wore A Muffler With Tinubu's Picture (Photo) by CaptainPrice1: 6:45pm On Mar 29, 2021
Hope they didn't promise Ganduje Vice president?

6 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje Wore A Muffler With Tinubu's Picture (Photo) by Resurrection212: 6:47pm On Mar 29, 2021
I said it that you are not making sense. I said that I'm not a terrorist yet you are still calling me enemy of the state.
sarrki:

Then you must be an enemy of the state

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ganduje Wore A Muffler With Tinubu's Picture (Photo) by lonecatt(m): 7:15pm On Mar 29, 2021
Mr patriot just start getting ready to be among the 50million youths to be recruited into the army.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ganduje Wore A Muffler With Tinubu's Picture (Photo) by SarakiBukola: 7:34pm On Mar 29, 2021
Repeat slowly without crying...

Your screen is blurry with tears. grin

Anigreat:
shocked

Hausas and fulanis really knows how to press our Yoruba Muslim brothers mumu button.

Imagine this lots rejoicing because Tinubu face was printed in Gandollar's muffler. Who does that?shocked It's so sad and shocking at the same time. Initially i thought our darling Jagaban was the only Yoruba Hausa/fulani slave, but it's now obvious that all our Yoruba Muslim brothers are slaves to the northern caliphate.

So in you guys wildest dreams, you guys think that this legendary thief can be president? please y'all should wake up.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Ganduje Wore A Muffler With Tinubu's Picture (Photo) by epondudu: 8:05pm On Mar 29, 2021
Jagaban

The PDP tormentor
The Atiku nightmare
The king who made Kings.
The Patriot
The dream killer of Any aspiring Igbo President.

Either they like it or not you shall rule Nigeria for eight years.....by his grace iiissssssseeeeeee.

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Governor Ganduje Wore A Muffler With Tinubu's Picture (Photo) by OBALOLA55(m): 8:11pm On Mar 29, 2021
Resurrection212:
So?
MAIGIDA WHY ARE YIU NOT HAPPY

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ganduje Wore A Muffler With Tinubu's Picture (Photo) by ChoCho54(f): 8:27pm On Mar 29, 2021
Resurrection212:
I said it that you are not making sense. I said that I'm not a terrorist yet you are still calling me enemy of the state.
You really need this approval! Sarrki please give it to him.

Though he's a low budget BMC, still, give him the approval he craves.

6 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje Wore A Muffler With Tinubu's Picture (Photo) by sarrki(m): 8:30pm On Mar 29, 2021
ChoCho54:
You really need this approval! Sarrki please give it to him.

Though he's a low budget BMC, still, give him the approval he craves.

I always avoid bitter souls

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ganduje Wore A Muffler With Tinubu's Picture (Photo) by ChoCho54(f): 8:31pm On Mar 29, 2021
epondudu:
Jagaban

The PDP tormentor
The Atiku nightmare
The king who made Kings.
The Patriot
The dream killer of Any aspiring Igbo President.

Either they like it or not you shall rule Nigeria for eight years.....by his grace iiissssssseeeeeee.
. You guys are intoxicated because you all thought Tinubu would be picked up by efcc if he dared come out of his house.

Just few days ago you all wanted oduduwa republic cos you concluded Tinubu would be jailed before 2023 by the fulani led government.

Tarry bro! Patience is a virtue.

The vulture is a patient bird! Hahaha

6 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje Wore A Muffler With Tinubu's Picture (Photo) by ChoCho54(f): 8:34pm On Mar 29, 2021
sarrki:

I always avoid bitter souls
Hahaha Hahahahaa hahaha Hahahahaa

Not when you are tucked under my skirt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ganduje Wore A Muffler With Tinubu's Picture (Photo) by epondudu: 8:34pm On Mar 29, 2021
ChoCho54:
. You guys are intoxicated because you all thought Tinubu would be picked up by efcc if he dared come out of his house.

Just few days ago you all wanted oduduwa republic cos you concluded Tinubu would be jailed before 2023 by the fulani led government.

Tarry bro! Patience is a virtue.

The vulture is a patient bird! Hahaha

What are you. Trying to say oga?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ganduje Wore A Muffler With Tinubu's Picture (Photo) by ChoCho54(f): 8:36pm On Mar 29, 2021
epondudu:

What are you. Trying to say oga?
Suit yourself. I don't care about your day job.

Ganduje has a muffler with his head and tinubus on it, BMC are masturbating.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje Wore A Muffler With Tinubu's Picture (Photo) by sarrki(m): 8:37pm On Mar 29, 2021
ChoCho54:
Hahaha Hahahahaa hahaha Hahahahaa

Not when you are tucked under my skirt.

God forbid

It’s a disaster to be associated with bitter souls

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ganduje Wore A Muffler With Tinubu's Picture (Photo) by sarrki(m): 8:38pm On Mar 29, 2021
ChoCho54:

Mazi already scammed you your life savings

I understand the hatred and bitterness

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Ganduje Wore A Muffler With Tinubu's Picture (Photo) by epondudu: 8:44pm On Mar 29, 2021
ChoCho54:

I don't do shiiimale.

Abeg no quote me again

Ti ò ba fé kí sàngó bà tí é jé.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Ganduje Wore A Muffler With Tinubu's Picture (Photo) by ChoCho54(f): 5:02am On Mar 30, 2021
sarrki:

God forbid

It’s a disaster to be associated with bitter souls
You can kick all you want, I have you on lockdown.

6 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje Wore A Muffler With Tinubu's Picture (Photo) by ChoCho54(f): 5:05am On Mar 30, 2021
epondudu:

I don't do shiiimale.

Abeg no quote me again

Ti ò ba fé kí sàngó bà tí é jé.
Sango kuku ti ba ti Iran e je, don't cry here please.

7 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje Wore A Muffler With Tinubu's Picture (Photo) by BBBells: 5:41am On Mar 30, 2021
so you still dey here?

i thought you have went to BIAFRA?

4 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje Wore A Muffler With Tinubu's Picture (Photo) by bcomputer101: 5:52am On Mar 30, 2021
If you look and reason carefully, you will understand that this man want the VP slot.

6 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje Wore A Muffler With Tinubu's Picture (Photo) by lichocho(m): 6:47am On Mar 30, 2021
sarrki:
Governor umaru ganduje of Kano used a muffler with pictures of Asiwaju bola Ahmed tinubu on it at the birthday celebration in Kano today
if na tinubu go change Nigeria for good, make we give am d chance..I just want make Nigeria good dats all...

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Wins At Babajide Sanwo-olu’s Polling Unit - Punch / See How Osinbajo Was Received In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State Today / Anti-Buhari Protesters Run, Police Called Against Them At Abuja House In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.