Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,651 members, 7,801,898 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Group Chat For All Poland And Other Countries Admission And Visa Process - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Group Chat For All Poland And Other Countries Admission And Visa Process (1008 Views)

Reno Compares Nigerian Universities' Tuition Cost With That Of Other Countries / Foreign Admission And Visa SOP Writing Services / Comprehensive List Of Documents Needed For Admission And Scholarship Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Group Chat For All Poland And Other Countries Admission And Visa Process by CloseBysolution: 7:28pm On Mar 29, 2021
Hey lets help ourselves, I am creating a whatsapp group for everyone doing the Poland admission and visa process, including all other countries process. I will be issuing tips and advises on what to do.
If you want to be added to the group check my profile and message. For advert right reasons i cant put my number here
Re: Group Chat For All Poland And Other Countries Admission And Visa Process by Treasureoby0: 3:18pm On May 08, 2021
CloseBysolution:
Hey lets help ourselves, I am creating a whatsapp group for everyone doing the Poland admission and visa process, including all other countries process. I will be issuing tips and advises on what to do.
If you want to be added to the group check my profile and message. For advert right reasons i cant put my number here

Please can you add me to the WhatsApp group
Re: Group Chat For All Poland And Other Countries Admission And Visa Process by Biggy101: 5:54pm On Sep 03, 2021
Hello can I get a link for the WhatsApp group

1 Like

Re: Group Chat For All Poland And Other Countries Admission And Visa Process by ELSodeek: 11:13am On Dec 23, 2021
How do i get a link to the group? I am interested
Re: Group Chat For All Poland And Other Countries Admission And Visa Process by millar11: 11:18am On Dec 23, 2021
Biggy101:
Hello can I get a link for the WhatsApp group
add me o
Re: Group Chat For All Poland And Other Countries Admission And Visa Process by millar11: 11:19am On Dec 23, 2021
hello guys who know any legit Poland study visa whatsapp group link please add me +1 931 422 8491 please � add me edakun���� please

(1) (Reply)

Delta Poly Student Stabs Boyfriend Over Whatsapp Messages While He Slept / 10 Things To Do In Your 20s To Become Successful In Your 30s / UNIZIK FRESHMEN FORUM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.