Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos) (46540 Views)

Weather Disrupts Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium In Kano / President Buhari Delivers Address At Bola Tinubu's 12th Colloquium / 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 4:55am On Mar 30, 2021
butterfly777:

Tinubu has not exhibited any interest in Yoruba nationalism or Oodua Republic. So, I won't bank on him for actualizing the people republic.

I’m sure you can bank on Atiku or any other Northern candidate presented by the power desperate PDP to help you realize your Oodua republic.

4 Likes

Re: 2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos) by Iegendhero: 5:33am On Mar 30, 2021
seunmsg:

As it currently stand with the current climate, a Muslim-Muslim ticket is not good for the country so I think Asiwaju should not push his luck too far.

But I’m sure they got something cooking tho and Ganduje imprints on the cloth should not be ignored coz he passed a message with that.

1 Like

Re: 2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos) by Monogamy: 6:28am On Mar 30, 2021
DBA
Re: 2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos) by stanluiz(m): 7:10am On Mar 30, 2021
Iegendhero:

As it currently stand with the current climate, a Muslim-Muslim ticket is not good for the country so I think Asiwaju should not push his luck too far.

But I’m sure they got something cooking tho and Ganduje imprints on the cloth should not be ignored coz he passed a message with that.
It means that tinubu vice will be from NC. Probably a northern Christain. Core Muslims northerners will not be happy.
Re: 2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos) by stanluiz(m): 7:15am On Mar 30, 2021
Ganduje is tinubu favorite politician in the north.

I won't be surprised if 2023 is tinubu/ganduje ticket. But Muslim/Muslim ticket is not good for the country.
Re: 2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos) by InaNla(f): 7:55am On Mar 30, 2021
[s]
seunmsg:

And you think Oodua republic can be achieved without Yorubas participating actively in the politics and leadership of Nigeria?

What’s wrong in pursuing Yoruba presidency and Oodua republic at the same time? Are they mutually exclusive?
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: 2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos) by femi4: 8:09am On Mar 30, 2021
The message is clear

Bullion van n dollar bill combo come 2023
Re: 2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos) by BlessedNuel: 8:23am On Mar 30, 2021
Local man is just speechless

If you need Original Natural Honey... kindly contact me on O81 O1 66 67 71 or the number on the picture below let's talk about it now
Re: 2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos) by Julianaa: 8:23am On Mar 30, 2021
Ganduje and Tinubu are what ApC has to offer as their candidates for 2013 Presidential election
Re: 2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos) by computer0810(m): 8:26am On Mar 30, 2021
nero2face:
The bitter truth is, if a chimpanzee from Kano and an ape from Lagos can combine to run for the office of President, Yeribas and Fulanis will still vote them...
That's a knockout for nyamiri ipob
Re: 2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos) by simhosting: 8:27am On Mar 30, 2021
grin
Re: 2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos) by hakeem4(m): 8:27am On Mar 30, 2021
Well it’s actually a powerful combo. Tinubu is powerful in the south west, while Ganduje is popular in the north west.

But I actually do not want Tinubu

1 Like

Re: 2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos) by Codes151(m): 8:27am On Mar 30, 2021
old men smh
Re: 2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos) by Aniestar(m): 8:28am On Mar 30, 2021
that APC for you
Re: 2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos) by ekestic1976(f): 8:28am On Mar 30, 2021
nero2face:
The bitter truth is, if a chimpanzee from Kano and an ape from Lagos can combine to run for the office of President, Yeribas and Fulanis will still vote them...

What's this one saying?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos) by Foolishbuhari: 8:28am On Mar 30, 2021
So this it the type of stupid threads you MODs push to front page? Y'all stupid as!

1 Like

Re: 2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos) by contigiency(m): 8:29am On Mar 30, 2021
nero2face:

Unfortunately your look can't measure with those names you called.
Re: 2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos) by computer0810(m): 8:30am On Mar 30, 2021
U mean perception of igbos that tinubu is corrupt but all there governors in the east are saint.....ordinary visitation in orji kalu house dey r celebrating that he will be president despite him being jail for corruption
Re: 2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos) by alexmakaay(m): 8:31am On Mar 30, 2021
seunmsg:
That Gov. Ganduje hosted this year’s Bola Ahmed Tinubu annual colloquium is no longer news. The event was well attended by movers and shakers in Nigeria’s political space both physically and virtually.

I have been viewing all the interesting pictures and videos from the event online. However, the picture below caught my attention.
Is Ganduje passing a message across to Nigerians?

I don't discuss assumptions. I deal with facts.

Is a Ganduje/Tinubu ticket realistic considering the fact that they are both Muslims? Again, Tinubu has a corruption perception problem and Ganduje was caught on video stuffing his babariga with dollars alleged to be bribe some years back. So, how can two of them with such baggage realistically convince Nigerians that they are the best duo to lead the country?

I don't discuss assumptions. I deal with facts.

1 Like

Re: 2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos) by symbianDON(m): 8:31am On Mar 30, 2021
I'll sooner vote a real ape and a real orangutan than these human ape and human orangutan....two slimy, shady characters!

1 Like

Re: 2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos) by Advocate500: 8:34am On Mar 30, 2021
Two notorious looter coming together to form a formidable looting alliance, I hope Nigeria will survive this.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 8:35am On Mar 30, 2021
Your problem is actually bitterness. Because of that you can't think straight anymore. For God's sake tinubu is the celebrant and ganduje is the host. So what's your problem with having the both pictures on regalia for the event?
Re: 2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos) by freeborn02: 8:35am On Mar 30, 2021
seunmsg:

Fellow zombie, we’ve noted your contribution to the discussion. You can now exit the thread.

If you don't get rich by defending Tinubu, then your soul, spirit and destiny are under a curse.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos) by densiks: 8:36am On Mar 30, 2021
Same format,different characters.

Unfortunate masses.

1 Like

Re: 2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos) by Omotaday(m): 8:37am On Mar 30, 2021
butterfly777:
These things bring to mind one of the most tragic incidents in Yoruba history: the collaboration of Afonjas, a Yoruba warlord, with Alimi, a Fulani man, against the Yoruba empire. It ended in tears.

Alimi joined Afonjas in destroying his own nation which was the famous Oyo Empire. The northerners then proceeded to destroy Afonjas himself, and enthrone Fulanis as the rulers of Ilorin which is a Yoruba kingdom. They are still the emirs of Ilorin till this day.

I wonder if we learn from history at all.

What Yoruba want is Oodua Republic, not Presidency of Nigeria.
So when did Nigeria turn to Oyo empire? Your comparison doesn’t go well. If someone from the SW doesn’t contest, another from other regions will still lead you and rule you, and you guys will keep shouting Fulani or Igbo for another 8 years. Same thing. If you think you guys can achieve your Yoruba nation without having your politicians at the top and supporting your movement, you guys are deceiving yourselves.

1 Like

Re: 2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos) by duality(m): 8:38am On Mar 30, 2021
Any one talking about election, without talking about rigging is sleeping on a bicycle.
Re: 2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos) by Tolexander: 8:38am On Mar 30, 2021
seunmsg:
That Gov. Ganduje hosted this year’s Bola Ahmed Tinubu annual colloquium is no longer news. The event was well attended by movers and shakers in Nigeria’s political space both physically and virtually.

I have been viewing all the interesting pictures and videos from the event online. However, the picture below caught my attention.

Is a Ganduje/Tinubu ticket realistic considering the fact that they are both Muslims? Again, Tinubu has a corruption perception problem and Ganduje was caught on video stuffing his babariga with dollars alleged to be bribe some years back. So, how can two of them with such baggage realistically convince Nigerians that they are the best duo to lead the country?
How far bro

Did El Rufai attend the colloquium either physical or virtual?
Re: 2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos) by fredoooooo: 8:39am On Mar 30, 2021
Call it whatever you want ... yoruba candidate next
Re: 2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos) by Vinnie2000(m): 8:39am On Mar 30, 2021
Ganduje d Northern Barawo and Tinubu d South West Thief being celebrated here on Nairaland.. :- undecided angry
But if my Delta brother Jason Scolari celebrate Ibori, Yoruba pple go dey cuss am?? sad

2 Likes

Re: 2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos) by Zetty177x: 8:42am On Mar 30, 2021
seunmsg:

Ganduje- agbada dollar/Gandollar
Tinubu- Burdillion Bullion vans (2 in number)

Efcc didn't go to them instead, they are chasing small boys....now the audacity these two have to come n rule una....(not me huh? I'm on my way to Canada...)

2 Likes

Re: 2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos) by bluefilm: 8:43am On Mar 30, 2021
seunmsg:

Tinubu also has the #EndSARS perception problem too.

That makes it Double Wahala for him and his supporters.
Re: 2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:44am On Mar 30, 2021
They are just wasting their time, nothing for them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldier Batters Driver In Lagos For Sneering At Him (photo) / Buhari’s Campaign Explains His Absence At Debate, Slams Atiku / Aisha Yesufu Analysis Of Peter Obi Chances Of Winning The Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.