Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,133 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos) (46543 Views)

Weather Disrupts Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium In Kano / President Buhari Delivers Address At Bola Tinubu's 12th Colloquium / 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos) by 77up(m): 9:42am On Mar 30, 2021
OBALOLA55:
NA WAR GO END AM. WE NOR DEY FOR ABIOLA ERA AGAIN.

NA THAT TIME YOU GO SEE THAT WAR WEY YOU DEY TRY AVOID
Chest beating as usual grin grin

Re: 2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 9:42am On Mar 30, 2021
Forget manifest
Forget CVs

... Are this too fit for any elections or retirement instead?
Mere looking at this photo is so so depressing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos) by AdaAwka1: 9:43am On Mar 30, 2021
seunmsg:
That Gov. Ganduje hosted this year’s Bola Ahmed Tinubu annual colloquium is no longer news. The event was well attended by movers and shakers in Nigeria’s political space both physically and virtually.

I have been viewing all the interesting pictures and videos from the event online. However, the picture below caught my attention.
Is Ganduje passing a message across to Nigerians?

Is a Ganduje/Tinubu ticket realistic considering the fact that they are both Muslims? Again, Tinubu has a corruption perception problem and Ganduje was caught on video stuffing his babariga with dollars alleged to be bribe some years back. So, how can two of them with such baggage realistically convince Nigerians that they are the best duo to lead the country?

Old men that dont want to retire.
God pls give our youths the backing and innitiative needed to take back power in 2023.
Re: 2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos) by mudiana(m): 9:46am On Mar 30, 2021
see these two thieves. em just dey plan how em wan come take wreck naija pass wetin their ole broda dey do. APC worst party Nigeria has ever experienced.

1 Like

Re: 2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos) by isaiahethan: 9:48am On Mar 30, 2021
ChoCho54:
. Ipob has completely messed up your life bro... sorry.

God bless. Reason I don't pity any average Nigerian. This generation only focus on tribalism. Hating Ipob for nothing. Lazy youths

1 Like

Re: 2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos) by NiceMen: 9:49am On Mar 30, 2021
seunmsg:

If you still think the possibility of a Tinubu/Ganduje ticket is a joke after today’s outing, then you really need to stop following Nigeria’s politics. I did not conceive the ticket in my mind whether little or large. It is a possibility that political analysts must start talking about. The picture above also says a lot.

Says a lot about what exactly? about the future of your children or about your bank account? well, if naija good, e go reach everybody.. if naija bad, e go reach everybody... make una continue ooo

1 Like

Re: 2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos) by stieyven(m): 9:49am On Mar 30, 2021
nero2face:
The bitter truth is, if a chimpanzee from Kano and an ape from Lagos can combine to run for the office of President, Yeribas and Fulanis will still vote them...
DO NOT label your fellow humans created in God's image and likeness animals. Remember that they were created in God's image and likeness. Genesis 1 :27
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: 2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos) by kayjay69(m): 9:53am On Mar 30, 2021
Let's get one thing clear please, Tinubu does not have a corruption perception problem, Tinubu is corruption personified, corruption on two legs, corruption living and breathing. And Lagos is clear, incontrovertible evidence of this fact.

Stop trying to launder his image, if you are being paid to do so, you are doing a poor job of it. You can sell him on other fronts but not on this one.
seunmsg:
That Gov. Ganduje hosted this year’s Bola Ahmed Tinubu annual colloquium is no longer news. The event was well attended by movers and shakers in Nigeria’s political space both physically and virtually.

I have been viewing all the interesting pictures and videos from the event online. However, the picture below caught my attention.
Is Ganduje passing a message across to Nigerians?

Is a Ganduje/Tinubu ticket realistic considering the fact that they are both Muslims? Again, Tinubu has a corruption perception problem and Ganduje was caught on video stuffing his babariga with dollars alleged to be bribe some years back. So, how can two of them with such baggage realistically convince Nigerians that they are the best duo to lead the country?

2 Likes

Re: 2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos) by zudozz: 9:58am On Mar 30, 2021
How can all this smelly mouth aged men wey dey wee-wee on top bed continue to rule Nigeria while educated articulated youths support n campaign for them?

1 Like

Re: 2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos) by Phred1717: 9:59am On Mar 30, 2021
This time around the votes from kano(Ganduje #3m alone) will overtake some regions combine together
Re: 2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 10:01am On Mar 30, 2021
I won't be surprised if the same set of people that voted buhari roll out the drums for these theifing ancestors.
Re: 2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos) by ShaqFu: 10:01am On Mar 30, 2021
Tolexander:
How far bro

Did El Rufai attend the colloquium either physical or virtual?
El rufai attended the event spiritually.

1 Like

Re: 2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:02am On Mar 30, 2021
The tinubu they are pushing and dreaming to have as president after the clueless one BUHARI is the person that said Nigeria should not cut federal government expenditures, and also suggest recruiting of 50 million youths into Nigeria Army as his only way if combatting unemployment,

When will Nigerians learn from history and forget tribal politics

1 Like

Re: 2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos) by stayclearofme: 10:12am On Mar 30, 2021
nero2face:
The bitter truth is, if a chimpanzee from Kano and an ape from Lagos can combine to run for the office of President, Yeribas and Fulanis will still vote them...
You stupid sha... see how you qualify people... Are you better than a gorilla?
Re: 2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos) by palsenator(m): 10:19am On Mar 30, 2021
nero2face:

And they will keep ruling you like they have been ruling grandfathers...

Grow up and leave bigotry. Life has evolved more than that.
Re: 2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos) by budusky05(m): 10:22am On Mar 30, 2021
How can we have two ugly baboons in Aso Rock?

How can we have two criminals in Aso Rock?

1 Like

Re: 2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos) by kayjay69(m): 10:26am On Mar 30, 2021
The funny thing is Tinubu will not implement his own suggestions if he ever becomes President.

If you want to know what becomes of him as President, just look critically at how Lagos has been run in the last 22 years then you have your answer.
AFONJAPIG:
The tinubu they are pushing and dreaming to have as president after the clueless one BUHARI is the person that said Nigeria should not cut federal government expenditures, and also suggest recruiting of 50 million youths into Nigeria Army as his only way if combatting unemployment,

When will Nigerians learn from history and forget tribal politics

1 Like

Re: 2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos) by EzeNri(m): 10:41am On Mar 30, 2021
Gaduje is running for the president under APC and wants Tinubu as running mate.

GadujeTinubu 2023 is dead on arrival.

Two thieves cannot rule this country.

1 Like

Re: 2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos) by erai30(m): 11:06am On Mar 30, 2021
All I see is two THIEVES trying to get into central bank...... But after taking a good look all I see is FAILURE.

1 Like

Re: 2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos) by lekrich: 11:15am On Mar 30, 2021
nero2face:
you are out of your mind
Re: 2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos) by Grace001: 11:23am On Mar 30, 2021
Muslim Muslim ticket

This is is Islamization agenda at it peak

Christians una go sweet shege

1 Like

Re: 2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos) by vicmac09(m): 12:03pm On Mar 30, 2021
nero2face:

Y do I have this feeling that you're describing the faces of a presidential and vice-president aspirant.
Re: 2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos) by silifat11(m): 12:04pm On Mar 30, 2021
That combination would be bad poo.. Gandollar ..and Bullion Van ..ehnnn ...

1 Like

Re: 2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos) by lookingfly: 12:11pm On Mar 30, 2021
Las Las vote no de count for this country, so those duos have rigged the elections already and there is nothing any Nigerian can do about it. It's a pity this is where we found ourselves as a nation.
Re: 2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos) by TinubuGoQuench(f): 12:24pm On Mar 30, 2021
USELESS THREAD!
I DON'T HAVE TIME TO DWELL ON USELESS MATTERS ON BULLION VAN ANA BABARIGA CRININALS

1 Like

Re: 2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos) by TinubuGoQuench(f): 12:24pm On Mar 30, 2021
USELESS THREAD!
I DON'T HAVE TIME TO DWELL ON USELESS MATTERS ON BULLION VAN AND BABARIGA CRIMINALS

1 Like

Re: 2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos) by Sonyboom: 12:30pm On Mar 30, 2021
No mind they suppose ignore their own n vote a gorilla or lunatic from alaigbo instead.

nero2face:
Re: 2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos) by Sonyboom: 12:41pm On Mar 30, 2021
When u say u don't want Tinu u next time include who you won't so we can tell where to start the discussion. Personally Tinubu is not among my desirable for the presidency but if those I wish in the loving order Fashola Amechi Osinbajo can not project themselves as beta alternative or outwit him then indeed it means Tinubu is the beta alternative among them. I can not waste vote on those that can't fight for themselves talkless of fight 4 position xstrongky contested like the presidency. Chikena!

hakeem4:
Well it’s actually a powerful combo. Tinubu is powerful in the south west, while Ganduje is popular in the north west.

But I actually do not want Tinubu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu Analysis Of Peter Obi Chances Of Winning The Presidential Election / New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida (IBB) / "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.