Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,694,381 members, 6,350,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 22 June 2021 at 03:50 AM

Just Want To Keep Pushing - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Just Want To Keep Pushing (109 Views)

Saw This Beautiful Damsel And I Thought You Might Just Want To Gaze Into Her / I Just Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast” — Nigerian Lady On Twitter Says / YEAH! I Will Keep Pushing It Inside And... [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Want To Keep Pushing by issylarry(m): 8:58pm On Mar 29
Good pm beautiful people..Nairaland have been a blessing to me in so many ways,All thanks to God.

I am not here to bore you with long talks,but have finally decided to face my worries.

I am a music producer, sound engineer and all I do is music. I brand artists and also help them to get to the peak of their career..

But music isn't an easy thing particularly in Nigeria where things are hard. I decided to take a teaching job 2 years ago to supplement it..as per to have a stable income at the end of the month..[it's a private school and the salary is nothing to write home about,but I didn't mind because I needed the money to brand my self and also to push my jobs..

But,as of some 3 months back that the school started..the job have been so hectic that I don't have time to take good care of my self and even to push my music.
The owner of the school added more subjects to what I have to teach and didn't add money to the salary,previously i was teaching 4 subjects but now it's 7 due to lack of teachers. so I am planning to leave the school as soon as this term is over.

But if I leave,I really still need something that can give me a stable income..that can help me face my music build up..
I have a music Studio already even before I joined the school.but I needed a soft stable income that would still give me the opportunity to keep pushing my career

Or if there is anyone out there,who can invest in me..
Or give me a part time job,to support my self..if you also have someone you can introduce me too,please do..
Or anybody who is into music and would really need a manager.please don't hesitate to inform me

My what's app is..
0-8-023-6-28-3-82

1 Like

Re: Just Want To Keep Pushing by Osebanjo(m): 6:55pm On Apr 17
Issylarry i understand how it feels. But you own a sound production studio don't ya? You make less or nothing monthly? And most producers i know really do have side hustle anyway. Music and production isn't everyday something. And talking about who's in need of a manager, almost all upcoming needs one but what's to gain? So it's all on you at the end bro.
Re: Just Want To Keep Pushing by issylarry(m): 11:58am On Apr 18
Osebanjo:
Issylarry i understand how it feels. But you own a sound production studio don't ya? You make less or nothing monthly? And most producers i know really do have side hustle anyway. Music and production isn't everyday something. And talking about who's in need of a manager, almost all upcoming needs one but what's to gain? So it's all on you at the end bro.
Thanks,you really know how it feels..
The school job didn't give me time anymore to be able to stay focus that was why I said I want to quit it but in need of side hustle that I can do from home..even if it's a virtual assistant..I can work from home and do my music..with this if I make like 9 free beat I would see job..but if I don't have time to create content..I can't make sale..

And also as for artists that need a manager,there are lots to benefit from me being the artist manager..
.helping the artist to build his fan base..,increasing his audience and also help in dropping dope content..song arrangement,streaming ,listening shows,airing, I have all it takes to drops his song..from promotion to music distribution to all digital platforms. Also sourcing out for record label for artist and many more..
Re: Just Want To Keep Pushing by Osebanjo(m): 3:59am On Apr 25
Where is your studio located bro. Mail me let's talk

1 Like

Re: Just Want To Keep Pushing by issylarry(m): 2:47pm On May 24
Osebanjo:
Where is your studio located bro. Mail me let's talk
I hope you got my mail,I didn't get any message back from you
Re: Just Want To Keep Pushing by Osebanjo(m): 6:56am On May 26
issylarry:

I hope you got my mail,I didn't get any message back from you
Will reply now.

1 Like

Re: Just Want To Keep Pushing by Lilpen3758(m): 1:01am On May 27
Something will show up brother just believe....

1 Like

Re: Just Want To Keep Pushing by issylarry(m): 9:48pm On May 27
Lilpen3758:
Something will show up brother just believe....
Thanks alot

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Music Premier: Lisa George – Gaza (prod. By Ab1 Production) / PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!! / Promote Your Music Online At Very Cheap Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.