Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Nigerian Mechanic Build A Bike That Has Eight Seat - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Nigerian Mechanic Build A Bike That Has Eight Seat (2157 Views)

Nigerian Mechanic Sighted Using Seahorse Lubricant To Service SUV Landcruiser / See How Nigerian Mechanic Transformed Old, Rusty And Abandoned 1968 Peugeot 504 / BMW PROFESSIONAL MECHANIC At Ladipo Market. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Mechanic Build A Bike That Has Eight Seat by oloyedewaris(m): 9:20pm On Mar 29, 2021
A user shared it on Facebook where a Nigerian mechanic built a bike that could contain eight passengers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Mechanic Build A Bike That Has Eight Seat by Skillfullulu(m): 9:25pm On Mar 29, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Nigerian Mechanic Build A Bike That Has Eight Seat by pharmagba: 9:30pm On Mar 29, 2021
This mechanic must be working for the bandit and kindnappers in the northern part of Nigeria.

It made specifically to transport kidnapped school children. No more no less

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Mechanic Build A Bike That Has Eight Seat by sylve11: 9:34pm On Mar 29, 2021
This one go easy to transport more people to "heĺĺ" lipsrsealed cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mechanic Build A Bike That Has Eight Seat by Kylekent59: 10:05pm On Mar 29, 2021
Are you thinking what I am thinking? He should come to Lagos, he is gonna make it.

Imagine he carried 7 passengers each for #400 from Volks to Mile 2.....

He is going to be making about 50k+ a day.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mechanic Build A Bike That Has Eight Seat by uwa1(m): 10:07pm On Mar 29, 2021
Hmmmm....

Meanwhile...

For your Engineering simulation softwares like.

AspenTech aspenONE Engineering 11.0 and its complete products.

ProMax,

Swansoft CNC

Call: 07087503267.

Call or Whatsapp: 09054663970.

Re: Nigerian Mechanic Build A Bike That Has Eight Seat by PAWG(m): 10:20pm On Mar 29, 2021
grin
Re: Nigerian Mechanic Build A Bike That Has Eight Seat by Manq(m): 11:09pm On Mar 29, 2021
Blacks don't check risks involved, they only care about their profits

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mechanic Build A Bike That Has Eight Seat by Shellsploit: 12:45am On Mar 30, 2021
I pity the frame of that motorcycle

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mechanic Build A Bike That Has Eight Seat by deavicky(m): 1:21am On Mar 30, 2021
The problem with all this mechanic is that they do not understand what Engine capacity is. Bike that is design for maximum two passengers, you now add 6, on the same Engine. More work to the engine and gear.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mechanic Build A Bike That Has Eight Seat by aywhy93(m): 1:40am On Mar 30, 2021
Nice idea but na when he wan U-turn him go know as he dey go. Arms and legs go con full road left and right. angry

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mechanic Build A Bike That Has Eight Seat by nzube25779: 6:31am On Mar 30, 2021
I pity the frame of that motorcycle
Re: Nigerian Mechanic Build A Bike That Has Eight Seat by talk2hb1(m): 7:47am On Mar 30, 2021
deavicky:
The problem with all this mechanic is that they do not understand what Engine capacity is. Bike that is design for maximum two passengers, you now add 6, on the same Engine. More work to the engine and gearbox.
Thats The Problem With Mediocres,
He never thought of the engine
Re: Nigerian Mechanic Build A Bike That Has Eight Seat by cassidy1996(m): 8:23am On Mar 30, 2021
he wants to kill dem abi?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mechanic Build A Bike That Has Eight Seat by iamyemiakins(m): 8:55am On Mar 30, 2021
Which kain modification be this! This isn't advancement.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mechanic Build A Bike That Has Eight Seat by Kondomatic(m): 9:00am On Mar 30, 2021
deavicky:
The problem with all this mechanic is that they do not understand what Engine capacity is. Bike that is design for maximum two passengers, you now add 6, on the same Engine. More work to the engine and gear.
Almost everybody in Nigeria is suffering so why won't bikes suffer?

This is the Okada Pro Max we have been talking about.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mechanic Build A Bike That Has Eight Seat by femi4: 9:25am On Mar 30, 2021
oloyedewaris:
A user shared it on Facebook where a Nigerian mechanic built a bike that could contain eight passengers
The center of gravity is compromise
Re: Nigerian Mechanic Build A Bike That Has Eight Seat by LabuleofNigeria: 9:47am On Mar 30, 2021
Kylekent59:
Are you thinking what I am thinking? He should come to Lagos, he is gonna make it.

Na Danfo go crush all of them. Dyu think that kind okada go fit manouver on lagos road like the normal Bajaj ?
Shiooor, Naija with stupid inventions. Your mates are developing apps. Nonesense
Re: Nigerian Mechanic Build A Bike That Has Eight Seat by Kylekent59: 9:53am On Mar 30, 2021
LabuleofNigeria:

Na Danfo go crush all of them. Dyu think that kind okada go fit manouver on lagos road like the normal Bajaj ?
Shiooor, Naija with stupid inventions. Your mates are developing apps. Nonesense

At least he started something, what about you? What have you developed?

Empty barrel makes the loudest noise. Change your thinking faculty, and appreciate raw talent.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mechanic Build A Bike That Has Eight Seat by format9798(m): 11:11am On Mar 30, 2021
Kylekent59:

That's if they eventually get to their final destination abi?
Re: Nigerian Mechanic Build A Bike That Has Eight Seat by Vyzz: 12:03pm On Mar 30, 2021
When a train and bike born pikin...
Re: Nigerian Mechanic Build A Bike That Has Eight Seat by LabuleofNigeria: 12:26pm On Mar 30, 2021
Kylekent59:

At least he started something, what about you? What have you developed?

Empty barrel makes the loudest noise. Change your thinking faculty, and appreciate raw talent.

Your brain is bleeding. Idiots like you cannot identify smt reasonable & smt unreasonable.
You also go and start your Okada with 21 seats. Bastard.

Omo ale, The world is moving forward digitally & in IT, you are here clapping for 8-passenger Okada.
You suppose dey buhari Cow ranch.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mechanic Build A Bike That Has Eight Seat by SEGLIZ: 1:50pm On Mar 30, 2021
LabuleofNigeria:

Your brain is bleeding. Idiots like you cannot identify smt reasonable & smt unreasonable.
You also go and start your Okada with 21 seats. Bastard.

Omo ale, The world is moving forward digitally & in IT, you are here clapping for 8-passenger Okada.
You suppose dey buhari Cow ranch.

bros this one wey you dey rant dey vex, why nah?
forget ham, since nah digital invention you want I beg give us digital transportation o, whereby we go fit dey transport without this okada and moto.
something like teleporting just one tab for my phone or laptop I fit from Lagos reach Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mechanic Build A Bike That Has Eight Seat by LabuleofNigeria: 3:54pm On Mar 30, 2021
SEGLIZ:

bros this one wey you dey rant dey vex, why nah?
forget ham, since nah digital invention you want I beg give us digital transportation o, whereby we go fit dey transport without this okada and moto.
something like teleporting just one tab for my phone or laptop I fit from Lagos reach Abuja.

Oga, if you want teleporting, come lets go okeoku village for ijebu, ogun state.
Lets develop the already existing teleporting mechanism and bring out a theory at least if not new invention.

Bring 10 ppl for sampling & experiment testings.
Re: Nigerian Mechanic Build A Bike That Has Eight Seat by Toosure70: 4:30pm On Apr 18, 2021
Don't ever come near Lagos to avoid arrest.
Re: Nigerian Mechanic Build A Bike That Has Eight Seat by nedekid: 8:08pm On Apr 18, 2021
Next thing is to ask for government support.
Only an aboki can design a death trap like this.

(1) (Reply)

✔️SOLD ⭐ Clean 2014 Toyota Corolla!! Foreign Used! Up For Sale! / SOLD......Clean Registered Honda Pilot - 2004 @ N1,400,000.00 / Foreign Used 2013 Lexus GX-460 �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.