Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Manchester City To Bid Emotional Farewell To Club Legend, Sergio Aguero - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester City To Bid Emotional Farewell To Club Legend, Sergio Aguero (39359 Views)

Saudi Arabia Trip: Messi Apologises To Club, Teammates / Casemiro: Luka Modric, Toni Kroos Pen Emotional Farewell Messages / Emotional Farewell As Ole Gunnar Reveals Next Move Following Man Utd Sack (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Manchester City To Bid Emotional Farewell To Club Legend, Sergio Aguero by okorogodwin4(m): 8:37am On Mar 30, 2021
Greedy racist you forgot Yaya Toure because he is a black man the man that did everything for city

Re: Manchester City To Bid Emotional Farewell To Club Legend, Sergio Aguero by ojonugway(m): 8:56am On Mar 30, 2021
nastyesco:
Aguero na baller, Nnamdi Kanu was his mentor and certainly trained him to excel

I dedicate this post to Nurse Salimoh, one day I go sample you in your Nurse uniform

you're a bleeped up fellow aswear...�

Re: Manchester City To Bid Emotional Farewell To Club Legend, Sergio Aguero by onadana: 9:05am On Mar 30, 2021
HacheNoire:
Will never forget our days in Ebute-Metta High School football team.

Those days he used to run the wings and I was in the mid-field

Sergio was great striker right from our JSS 1

Are you normal?

Re: Manchester City To Bid Emotional Farewell To Club Legend, Sergio Aguero by Petermarshal(m): 9:09am On Mar 30, 2021
HacheNoire:

Who be your weed plug?

Re: Manchester City To Bid Emotional Farewell To Club Legend, Sergio Aguero by RPG2020(m): 9:28am On Mar 30, 2021
I remembered that year for Lagos estate stadium �️ he dey play 1i dey play 2 we won the game 10-0
Re: Manchester City To Bid Emotional Farewell To Club Legend, Sergio Aguero by olawolami(m): 9:31am On Mar 30, 2021
naso I give am tackle that year when he supposed score the puska goal ....
Re: Manchester City To Bid Emotional Farewell To Club Legend, Sergio Aguero by engrjacuzzi: 9:39am On Mar 30, 2021
so why can't Nairaland wish me Happy Birthday today? in terms of our welfare, Nairaland no dey try at all.

anyway, I wish Sergio Kun Aguero Happy retirement from active service. waiting for you to come back in the future to coach Manchester City and Argentina.
Re: Manchester City To Bid Emotional Farewell To Club Legend, Sergio Aguero by fergie001: 9:44am On Mar 30, 2021
KunAguero

Re: Manchester City To Bid Emotional Farewell To Club Legend, Sergio Aguero by adeniran22890: 9:50am On Mar 30, 2021
:The Kun Aguero we knew those days. Guy man be banging in goals like water. One of the few I respect in the round leather game.what about aguero -forlan combo in athletico those days?
Re: Manchester City To Bid Emotional Farewell To Club Legend, Sergio Aguero by walkingshadow911: 9:56am On Mar 30, 2021
nastyesco:

I dedicate this post to Nurse Salimoh, one day I go sample you in your Nurse uniform

wickedest
mad people everywhere this morning. grin

Re: Manchester City To Bid Emotional Farewell To Club Legend, Sergio Aguero by lebete3000: 9:56am On Mar 30, 2021
nastyesco:

A picture of Nurse Salimohtu

Re: Manchester City To Bid Emotional Farewell To Club Legend, Sergio Aguero by yashau(m): 10:22am On Mar 30, 2021
HacheNoire:

Re: Manchester City To Bid Emotional Farewell To Club Legend, Sergio Aguero by Sunsets: 10:32am On Mar 30, 2021
But from the stats on your flyer, Alan Shearer is the best at 0.56min per goal while Aguero is at 0.59min per goal.
fergie001:

Manchester City FC
Re: Manchester City To Bid Emotional Farewell To Club Legend, Sergio Aguero by walkingshadow911: 10:38am On Mar 30, 2021
olawolami:
naso I give am tackle that year when he supposed score the puska goal ....

I know times are hard and things are changing, but las las u will be fine. grin
Re: Manchester City To Bid Emotional Farewell To Club Legend, Sergio Aguero by stanliwise(m): 10:46am On Mar 30, 2021
nastyesco:

grin grin grin grin Wahala for nurse salimoh

Re: Manchester City To Bid Emotional Farewell To Club Legend, Sergio Aguero by good4all40: 10:50am On Mar 30, 2021
okorogodwin4:
Greedy racist you forgot Yaya Toure because he is a black man the man that did everything for city

I was surprised Yaya Toure was not mentioned too, His impact at the club was too vivid to ignore. Scoring 20 goals in one season for his former club is not a beans.
Re: Manchester City To Bid Emotional Farewell To Club Legend, Sergio Aguero by Oppy2k2: 10:52am On Mar 30, 2021
How I wish okoroawusa is still the governor, he for nack Aguero one status
Re: Manchester City To Bid Emotional Farewell To Club Legend, Sergio Aguero by fergie001: 10:53am On Mar 30, 2021
Sunsets:
But from the stats on your flyer, Alan Shearer is the best at 0.56min per goal while Aguero is at 0.59min per goal.
MPG

Shearer played 38195 minutes and scored 260 goals =146.9min/goal..
meaning Shearer scored one goal every 147mins

Aguero scored one goal every 108 min.
Re: Manchester City To Bid Emotional Farewell To Club Legend, Sergio Aguero by Anakazo22: 11:05am On Mar 30, 2021
fergie001:

Manchester City FC
What about Yaya toure,why are they not erecting a stature in honor of him ,city are really funny
Re: Manchester City To Bid Emotional Farewell To Club Legend, Sergio Aguero by themanderon: 11:05am On Mar 30, 2021
Bellotelli:
Aguero is one great player i so much admire.

But in his career he has never scored against Manchester United, so I thank God grin

He did. search on YouTube.
Re: Manchester City To Bid Emotional Farewell To Club Legend, Sergio Aguero by themanderon: 11:09am On Mar 30, 2021
Kun Aguero. A very short but powerful striker that made defenders shit their pants. The best for the future. Wish Ferguson snapped him up then at athletico. To think what he would have achieved but then he went to the noisy neighbors.
Re: Manchester City To Bid Emotional Farewell To Club Legend, Sergio Aguero by Polynek(m): 11:12am On Mar 30, 2021
Kun Aguero, Bolaji,
Re: Manchester City To Bid Emotional Farewell To Club Legend, Sergio Aguero by Acidiously: 11:16am On Mar 30, 2021
But if you reason am well, Yaya Toure supposed get statue join
Re: Manchester City To Bid Emotional Farewell To Club Legend, Sergio Aguero by projet: 11:18am On Mar 30, 2021
Why is Yaya Toure not celebrated along with these guys?
Re: Manchester City To Bid Emotional Farewell To Club Legend, Sergio Aguero by Numerouno94(m): 11:26am On Mar 30, 2021
tonididdy:
That goal that stole the league from United.... Best moment, loved him for that

BLUE IS THE COLOR, Footy is the game.... Proudly CFC wink

That goal pepe me for hrt oooo.grin grin

Na that day United fans begin diss Aguero.
Re: Manchester City To Bid Emotional Farewell To Club Legend, Sergio Aguero by Numerouno94(m): 11:29am On Mar 30, 2021
idahme:

my rib, u are officially the clown of the month of March......on a serious note ur response was classic.

A.Y needs to come nd recruit comedians from nairaland.
Re: Manchester City To Bid Emotional Farewell To Club Legend, Sergio Aguero by fergie001: 11:32am On Mar 30, 2021
Anakazo22:

What about Yaya toure,why are they not erecting a stature in honor of him ,city are really funny
Still been negotiated because of how he left the club.
However, he is respected there.

The training pitch at the Football Academy, @ the Etihad is named after him.

My Experience Watching A Live Local League Match / I’m The Best Player In The History Of Football – Ronaldo Declares / ‘I Promised Chioma Ajunwa Land, Not House’ - Olagunsoye Oyinlola