Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,842 members, 7,802,694 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Ukpai Agwu Ukpai Is Dead (Abia Deputy Chief Of Staff) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ukpai Agwu Ukpai Is Dead (Abia Deputy Chief Of Staff) (26584 Views)

Alex Otti Has Not Borrowed A Dime To Finance His Projects —Deputy Chief of Staff / Abia Deputy Governor, Ude Oko Joins Governorship Race / Nsima Ekere Goes Bankrupt, To Sell Properties To Uma Ukpai- Akwaibomdaily.com.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ukpai Agwu Ukpai Is Dead (Abia Deputy Chief Of Staff) by kalu61(m): 8:56am On Mar 30, 2021
Dark morning in Abia Government House

Abia mourns

R.I.P to the DCS

fergie001:

Government Special Announcement

It is with sadness and deep sense of loss that Abia State Government wishes to announce the death of Chief Ukpai Agwu Ukpai, PhD, Deputy Chief of Staff, Office of the Governor, who passed on in the early hours of today after a brief illness.

Abia State Governor, Dr Okezie Ikpeazu, is in deep shock as he mourns the untimely exit of Chief Ukpai who has been a long term associate, friend and irreplaceable partner in progress. He will be sorely missed by everyone in Government in particular and Abians in General.

Our sincere condolences go to the immediate family, people of Ohafia LGA and the good people of Abia State.

May God grant the bereaved family the fortitude to bear the loss and may the soul of Chief Ukpai rest in the bosom of the Lord.

Chief John Okiyi Kalu
Honorable Commissioner for Information
30/03/2021

SOURCE

1 Like

Re: Ukpai Agwu Ukpai Is Dead (Abia Deputy Chief Of Staff) by bolaayenimo: 9:01am On Mar 30, 2021
stop posting rubbish on this forum

8 Likes

Re: Ukpai Agwu Ukpai Is Dead (Abia Deputy Chief Of Staff) by kalu61(m): 9:23am On Mar 30, 2021
bolaayenimo:
stop posting rubbish on this forum
....seems you start your morning being stupid yhu!

25 Likes

Re: Ukpai Agwu Ukpai Is Dead (Abia Deputy Chief Of Staff) by fergie001: 9:39am On Mar 30, 2021
kalu61:
Dark morning in Abia Government House . Abia mourns

R.I.P to the DCS
Ukpai?
Re: Ukpai Agwu Ukpai Is Dead (Abia Deputy Chief Of Staff) by kalu61(m): 10:21am On Mar 30, 2021
fergie001:
Ukpai?
Ya
Re: Ukpai Agwu Ukpai Is Dead (Abia Deputy Chief Of Staff) by fergie001: 10:23am On Mar 30, 2021
kalu61:
Ya

....damn it!
Asaga eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Chai, Chineke!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukpai Agwu Ukpai Is Dead (Abia Deputy Chief Of Staff) by kalu61(m): 10:27am On Mar 30, 2021
fergie001:

....damn it!
Asaga eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Chai, Chineke!
E shock everybody.

A big lost to Abia and Ohafia.

1 Like

Re: Ukpai Agwu Ukpai Is Dead (Abia Deputy Chief Of Staff) by NagazGeneral: 1:28pm On Mar 30, 2021

1 Like

Re: Ukpai Agwu Ukpai Is Dead (Abia Deputy Chief Of Staff) by fergie001: 4:51pm On Mar 30, 2021
NagazGeneral:
Fake news

How is it fake?

kalu61:
l Remember the man from Okpo or Achara Ihechiowa. He died in TA first tenure and dude promised to fix their road but till date nothing happened.

The other main COS from your place Ibeku (Umuana), died too. Ukpai was to replace him before Agbazuere came in.

Omo, politics eh. God knows sha

Lala viewing grin
I don't understand..... It is one death too many.

PS: I am not Ibeku sha
Re: Ukpai Agwu Ukpai Is Dead (Abia Deputy Chief Of Staff) by fergie001: 4:51pm On Mar 30, 2021
kalu61:
E shock everybody. A big lost to Abia and Ohafia.
Big one....May his soul RIP..but what is really wrong...When TA was there, another one from Arochukwu. (Can't place his name now).

What is wrong?
Re: Ukpai Agwu Ukpai Is Dead (Abia Deputy Chief Of Staff) by kalu61(m): 5:22pm On Mar 30, 2021
fergie001:

Big one....May his soul RIP..but what is really wrong...When TA was there, another one from Arochukwu. (Can't place his name now).

What is wrong?
l Remember the man from Okpo or Achara Ihechiowa. He died in TA first tenure and dude promised to fix their road but till date nothing happened.

The other main COS from your place Ibeku (Umuana), died too. Ukpai was to replace him before Agbazuere came in.

Omo, politics eh. God knows sha

Lala viewing grin
Re: Ukpai Agwu Ukpai Is Dead (Abia Deputy Chief Of Staff) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 30, 2021
angry

5 Likes

Re: Ukpai Agwu Ukpai Is Dead (Abia Deputy Chief Of Staff) by BabaIbo: 5:25pm On Mar 30, 2021
Hmmmm

Dirty game.

1 Like

Re: Ukpai Agwu Ukpai Is Dead (Abia Deputy Chief Of Staff) by Duplexxx: 5:25pm On Mar 30, 2021
RIP Sir
Re: Ukpai Agwu Ukpai Is Dead (Abia Deputy Chief Of Staff) by thatsleepboy1: 5:27pm On Mar 30, 2021
The man has eaten enough so he has to clear way for someone else to eat too and I'm sure the man has been in government since 1999 till date. Ọnwụ kà mmá kàrà ajọ ndụ.
Re: Ukpai Agwu Ukpai Is Dead (Abia Deputy Chief Of Staff) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 30, 2021
Must be an Ohafia man. RIP
Re: Ukpai Agwu Ukpai Is Dead (Abia Deputy Chief Of Staff) by Fuudz: 5:29pm On Mar 30, 2021
R.I.P!
Re: Ukpai Agwu Ukpai Is Dead (Abia Deputy Chief Of Staff) by Kobicove(m): 5:30pm On Mar 30, 2021
Indeed nothing lasts forever!
Re: Ukpai Agwu Ukpai Is Dead (Abia Deputy Chief Of Staff) by bigdammyj: 5:30pm On Mar 30, 2021
Noted

R.I.P
Re: Ukpai Agwu Ukpai Is Dead (Abia Deputy Chief Of Staff) by Mastersok: 5:31pm On Mar 30, 2021
Death is a natural thing and every natural man will surely die

RIP sir
Re: Ukpai Agwu Ukpai Is Dead (Abia Deputy Chief Of Staff) by mbaboy(m): 5:31pm On Mar 30, 2021
Nonexistent:
Must be an Ohafia man. RIP
Asaga Ohafia

3 Likes

Re: Ukpai Agwu Ukpai Is Dead (Abia Deputy Chief Of Staff) by SweetVibe: 5:31pm On Mar 30, 2021
He was the former VC of Abia State University. R.I.P

1 Like

Re: Ukpai Agwu Ukpai Is Dead (Abia Deputy Chief Of Staff) by Inspiration007: 5:32pm On Mar 30, 2021
I cried when I heard this news, his son invited me to his birthday party fees weeks ago at government house Umuahia. Rest on Chief Ukpai cry
Re: Ukpai Agwu Ukpai Is Dead (Abia Deputy Chief Of Staff) by englishmart(m): 5:32pm On Mar 30, 2021
In ariana grande's voice "thank you, next.

#bantilosha

1 Like

Re: Ukpai Agwu Ukpai Is Dead (Abia Deputy Chief Of Staff) by neolboy(m): 5:35pm On Mar 30, 2021
Rest in peace
Re: Ukpai Agwu Ukpai Is Dead (Abia Deputy Chief Of Staff) by zolajpower: 5:36pm On Mar 30, 2021
grin
Re: Ukpai Agwu Ukpai Is Dead (Abia Deputy Chief Of Staff) by OfficialGaGa(m): 5:36pm On Mar 30, 2021
R to the I to the P.....
Re: Ukpai Agwu Ukpai Is Dead (Abia Deputy Chief Of Staff) by Eillyeillz(m): 5:37pm On Mar 30, 2021
I am lost for Words.

Rest on Sir.
Re: Ukpai Agwu Ukpai Is Dead (Abia Deputy Chief Of Staff) by naiteawqd: 5:37pm On Mar 30, 2021
Extra Source of Income: Checkout this legitimate online business that gives me atleast ₦25k or more weekly using my phone and from home. Check my Signature for details
Re: Ukpai Agwu Ukpai Is Dead (Abia Deputy Chief Of Staff) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 30, 2021
fergie001:

Ukpai?
Nah Ukpai kpai

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka / Governor Ikpeazu Visits Family Of Late Driver Killed By Army In Aba (photos) / Miyetti Allah: Ranching Can’t Work FG Should Revive Grazing Reserves For Herders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.