Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Nairaland Is Full Of Influential People And Achievers.Share Your Experience. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Is Full Of Influential People And Achievers.Share Your Experience. (1547 Views)

Top 10 Most Influential People Of All Time / What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience / Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Is Full Of Influential People And Achievers.Share Your Experience. by 7victor(m): 9:07am On Mar 30, 2021
I am always very surprised to come in contact with Nairalanders who are medical doctors, engineers, rich business people, etc.

Here, we have former and current Nigerian leaders like senators, ministers, special advisers, and etc.

Infact, I don't believe that there is any forum that carries influential people like Nairaland.

Because of what people post here,I used to think that Nairaland only has jobless youths you are here to forment trouble.

But since I started getting in contact with people here, I have discovered the caliber of people here.

Here we have very rich and influential people.

Here we have PhD holders, medical doctors, lawyers, engineers, rich politicians, business people who make millions of naira, Federal civil service workers, Federal and state government teachers, lecturers, and those who are based abroad etc.

All my lecturer friends are here on Nairaland.

Please can you share your own experience of meeting great people from here?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Is Full Of Influential People And Achievers.Share Your Experience. by 7victor(m): 9:08am On Mar 30, 2021
My own experience is that I try to connect with people here and because of that, I am able to come in contact with very great people whom I never expected were here.

I think that the reason people post what is not reasonable here, the reason people quarrel and abuse others here is that they are hiding under the covers of anonymity.

Since most people are unknown here, they just take off the mask which people normally wear, and they don't feel the need to pretend anymore.

That is why they show their true colour when they are in an anonymous forum like Nairaland.

Everybody is just pretending when they are known by others.

When they are unknown, they would show who they really are.

They would use funny moniker and be behaving badly here.

But they are really great and respected in the society.

I believe it is because people want to shed their mask and behave like children some times, that is why some great people find forum like this to act silly and reduce some tension.

In the study of human beings, this is the discovery: people want to shed their mask and behave silly like children once in a while.

The mask could be their exalted position, their honor, etc.

As adults,it is expected of them to act well, but a part of them still desires the childish fun, behavior and memories.

That is why forums like this provide the opportunity for them to act out this inner desire.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Is Full Of Influential People And Achievers.Share Your Experience. by Anigreat: 9:09am On Mar 30, 2021
shocked

You're saying nothing but the truth.

It was here that i know that the likes of Goodluck Jonathan, Reno omokri, E-money , Flavour, Phyno, Chimamanda Adichie, Pete Edochie, Yul Edochie, Davido , Johnson Suleiman, Akpabio, Omah lay, Nnamdi Kanu, Fire boy, Dj cuppy, teni, tems etc etc etc, are all active members of nairaland. Most of them disguised as troll just to have fun though.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Full Of Influential People And Achievers.Share Your Experience. by ODJ124(m): 9:10am On Mar 30, 2021
Lemme seat here....

Thread seen.
Re: Nairaland Is Full Of Influential People And Achievers.Share Your Experience. by oksmart: 9:11am On Mar 30, 2021
Re: Nairaland Is Full Of Influential People And Achievers.Share Your Experience. by Sankabson(m): 9:12am On Mar 30, 2021
Nairaland is a great Forum, with the Great People.

But Nairlanders can disguise for Africa, they have M.Sc in disguising. You won’t know who they’re until you meet with them personally.

I’ve met some great and brilliant people via Nairaland. Wonderful set of people!!
Re: Nairaland Is Full Of Influential People And Achievers.Share Your Experience. by RisenJoe(m): 9:17am On Mar 30, 2021
Yes ooo, influential people like us dey disguise

That's why one stewpid zzor say i no be her spec because say I no dey show off in my pic
Re: Nairaland Is Full Of Influential People And Achievers.Share Your Experience. by adadike(f): 9:24am On Mar 30, 2021
That's why nairaland is the best. Your famous celebrities are all here with well hidden identity.
Re: Nairaland Is Full Of Influential People And Achievers.Share Your Experience. by 7victor(m): 9:29am On Mar 30, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

It was here that i know that the likes of Goodluck Jonathan, Reno omokri, E-money , Flavour, Phyno, Chimamanda Adichie, Pete Edochie, Yul Edochie, Davido , Johnson Suleiman, Akpabio, Omah lay, Nnamdi Kanu, Fire boy, Dj cuppy, teni, tems etc etc etc, are all active members of nairaland. Most of them disguised as troll just to have fun though.

My brother, you are not lying.

Great politicians are here.

So long as they have a phone, they would register here.

I tell you the truth,it is amazing.

I believe it is because people want to shed their mask and behave like children some times, that is why some great people find forum like this to act silly and reduce some tension.

In the study of human beings, this is the discovery: people want to shed their mask and behave silly like children once in a while.

As adults,it is expected of them to act well, but a part of them still desires the childish fun, behavior and memories.

That is why forums like this provide the opportunity for them to act out this inner desire.
Re: Nairaland Is Full Of Influential People And Achievers.Share Your Experience. by 7victor(m): 9:44am On Mar 30, 2021

Re: Nairaland Is Full Of Influential People And Achievers.Share Your Experience. by The5DME(m): 9:57am On Mar 30, 2021
[s]
7victor:

[/s]
Re: Nairaland Is Full Of Influential People And Achievers.Share Your Experience. by OLESCO(f): 10:30am On Mar 30, 2021
NL is an intresting, educating and very informative place to be.

But as a guest that don't have "strength" u may be discourage to become a member due to constant bashing, insults and trolls...... Lol

I was a guest, visiting and getting relevant information from the site for almost 2 years. Trust me the trolls can be funny atimes making you laugh out loud but often times it can be very annoying.

Nonetheless, as much as we have trollers and scammers, we definitely not have only influential people but also got good souls in here.... At least I have come across one here.

Pls don't qoute me I don't have "defensive layer" for trolls
Re: Nairaland Is Full Of Influential People And Achievers.Share Your Experience. by Philip4564(m): 10:30am On Mar 30, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

you don't mean it ??
Re: Nairaland Is Full Of Influential People And Achievers.Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 30, 2021
so u been think say na riffraffs dey Nairaland cheesy
Re: Nairaland Is Full Of Influential People And Achievers.Share Your Experience. by PocohantasTOTO(f): 10:42am On Mar 30, 2021
I've never met any of them before.
Re: Nairaland Is Full Of Influential People And Achievers.Share Your Experience. by Wonk(m): 11:02am On Mar 30, 2021
& we have wonk, the bad ugly mothafucka!
Re: Nairaland Is Full Of Influential People And Achievers.Share Your Experience. by Kebbiprince: 11:05am On Mar 30, 2021
adadike:
That's why nairaland is the best. Your famous celebrities are all here with well hidden identity.
Babe gal u haven't sent the contact yet embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Full Of Influential People And Achievers.Share Your Experience. by SerikiFulani(m): 11:18am On Mar 30, 2021
I know so many billionaires and famous celebrities on here.... I know Linda ikeji's moniker... She's active in the food section . Rauf aregbesola also is very active in the politics section...You can find Reno omokiri in the religion and travel section..What about Femi otedola? He's very active in the Travel section...I know about seven sitting governors on Nairaland here...

Please don't argue with me,if you're wise, you'll know what I'm talking about...

There was a thread some days ago about women's reaction to Reno omokri's talk about women not wanting to spend their money...That OP is Reno omokri...Seacrh for the thread and go through the OP's Topics.
Re: Nairaland Is Full Of Influential People And Achievers.Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 30, 2021
[[s]quote author=SerikiFulani post=100330043]I know so many billionaires and famous celebrities on here.... I know Linda ikeji's moniker... She's active in the food section . Rauf aregbesola also is very active in the politics section...You can find Reno omokiri in the religion and travel section..What about Femi otedola? He's very active in the Travel section...I know about seven sitting governors on Nairaland here...

Please don't argue with me,if you're wise, you'll know what I'm talking about...

There was a thread some days ago about women's reaction to Reno omokri's talk about women not wanting to spend their money...That OP is Reno omokri...Seacrh for the thread and go through the OP's Topics.[/quote][/s]
Re: Nairaland Is Full Of Influential People And Achievers.Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 30, 2021
[s]
7victor:
I am always very surprised to come in contact with Nairalanders who are medical doctors, engineers, rich business people, etc.

Infact, I don't believe that there is any forum that carries influential people like Nairaland.

Because of what people post here,I used to think that Nairaland only has jobless youths you are here to forment trouble.

But since I started getting in contact with people here,I have discovered the caliber of people here.

Here we have PhD holders, medical doctors, lawyers, engineers, rich politicians, business people who make millions of naira, Federal civil service workers, Federal and state government teachers, lecturers, and those who are based abroad etc.

[/s]
Re: Nairaland Is Full Of Influential People And Achievers.Share Your Experience. by Telegram234(m): 11:26am On Mar 30, 2021
They are actually billionaires here in NL.
Even Frank Edoho of who want to be a millionaire?
He is also a nairalander here.
But everybody dey disguise.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Full Of Influential People And Achievers.Share Your Experience. by robosky02(m): 11:44am On Mar 30, 2021
7victor:

But since I started getting in contact with people here,I have discovered the caliber of people here.

You are welcome

The VIP .... We also find time to mingle here

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Full Of Influential People And Achievers.Share Your Experience. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:48am On Mar 30, 2021
cheesy wink cheesy wink cheesy wink cheesy smiley cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Is Full Of Influential People And Achievers.Share Your Experience. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:49am On Mar 30, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Is Full Of Influential People And Achievers.Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 30, 2021
E no consign me
Re: Nairaland Is Full Of Influential People And Achievers.Share Your Experience. by NiRfreak(m): 11:54am On Mar 30, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

kindly reveal their moniker. I want to send Dj cuppy a private message

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Full Of Influential People And Achievers.Share Your Experience. by meobizy(f): 11:56am On Mar 30, 2021
Your Nairaland is different from my Nairaland. I’ve joined three groups from this forum. The faces I see look hungrier than my gateman. I always assumed he was the lowest class of Nigerian. I guessed wrong. It wasn’t only the males, the females too. Nairaland is the headquarters of broke Nigerians and their insolent children. It’s why every day a scammer or two are exposed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Is Full Of Influential People And Achievers.Share Your Experience. by NiRfreak(m): 11:59am On Mar 30, 2021
Who knows, it might be Buhari That opened this thread in disguise..... I seriously doubt though if Buhari's acumen can cope with Nairaland
Re: Nairaland Is Full Of Influential People And Achievers.Share Your Experience. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:03pm On Mar 30, 2021
meobizy:
Your Nairaland is different from my Nairaland. I’ve joined three groups from this forum. The faces I see look hungrier than my gateman. I always assumed he was the lowest class of Nigerian. I guessed wrong. It wasn’t only the males, the females too. Nairaland is the headquarters of broke Nigerians and their insolent children. It’s why every day a scammer or two are exposed.

Kuku kee us cheesy

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Is Full Of Influential People And Achievers.Share Your Experience. by Raymond0008(m): 12:49pm On Mar 30, 2021
True shaa! You won’t believe me if I told you that this rascal boy is base in UK, uwankape abi unwakipe lol. I engage him in hot argument on Twitter and Baba just shared his live location with me when he respond to my hot tweeter reply lol. Funny guy. Will try to look for the tweet picture and send here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Is Full Of Influential People And Achievers.Share Your Experience. by Kobicove(m): 12:54pm On Mar 30, 2021
grin
Re: Nairaland Is Full Of Influential People And Achievers.Share Your Experience. by Arrogantbro(m): 1:12pm On Mar 30, 2021
That's true.

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘why I Chose Okowa Over Wike Despite Party’s Nod’ Atiku Explains / Why are Nigerians are unique? / REVOLT!!! Sexkillz Must Go!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.