Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready (6116 Views)

Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? / Traits a man should observe in a woman when considering commitment / Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by NiRfreak(m): 9:12am On Mar 30, 2021
Recently, I'm having a paradigm shift of the ideal woman to marry in the midst of tension and uncertainties surrounding marriages. A popular fact is that the woman a man marries determine so much about his achivement, happiness, health, longevity and the fate of his children, and since I cherish peace of mind so much I've decided to go for an uneducated woman.
She will be a secondary school holder and I will set her up for business and these are my reasons.

1. Intellectual gap and economic difference between husband and wife is a big factor in determining the success of a marriage. Women generally will look up to their spouse and are easily moved and obligated to respect him when he's obviously superior intellectually and economically. Whereas, unnecessary power play ensues when a woman is very close to her man in terms of education and economic means. This alone has broken many homes and still counting.

2. New definition of gender roles: feminist and mainstream media are misleading women to reject their traditional roles that have made them successful and happy as women for thousands of years.This new mindset and role shift is largely incompatible with marriage and it's the reason why 70% of marriages in Western world hit the rock within 5 years of wedlock. Even in our society, divorce is so prevalent as women try to change marital roles and values to copy the oyibo. Only few men can cope with this role shift.

3. Uneducated women are more devoted to their men, as they have few engagements, amusements and few lofty frivolities. When you are also a good man who shows her that you truly love her and care so much for her happiness, most times she'll go all length to pls you and you see them glow for you. They are more proud of having you and grateful for what you do.

4. They are more teachable. I believe you can easily blend them how you want. They are also very happy when your educated friends come around and still shower her respect as Oga's wife cos you don't joke with her or disrespect her amongst your friends.

5. Feminism promotes sexual decadence. Check what our ladies are doing on the internet. Feminism expose them to such. Most educated women, feminist and all, take their freedom too far that they indulge in all kinds of sexual experimentation and are bolder with less scruples for sexual restraint; as they are also less religious, less modest, wilder, subscribing to strange philosophies that jeopardise marital values and family cohesion just for personal pleasure and happiness

This is not saying it's 100% foolproof for good marriage, women also have their personalities, either educated or not. but in general this limits avoidable tussle.
And some will say I'm only a control freak, well, men should lead, and there's nothing wrong if they are in control as long as they are reasonable, and a good woman doesn't have problem submitting to a man whom they love and respect apart from our new generation feminist who believe they are equal to men and thus want to dictate.

You may air your view as regard to this school of thought, either positive or negative they are welcome.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by phorget(m): 9:15am On Mar 30, 2021
Cool
Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by Jeon(f): 9:15am On Mar 30, 2021
NiRfreak:
Recently, I'm having a paradigm shift of the ideal woman to marry in the midst of tension and uncertainties surrounding marriages. A popular fact is that the woman a man marries determine so much about a man's achivement, happiness, health, longevity and the fate of his children, and since I cherish peace of mind so much I've decided to go for an uneducated woman.
She will be a secondary school holder and I will set her up for business and these are my reasons.

1. Intellectual gap and economic difference between husband and wife is a big factor in determining the success of a marriage. Women generally will look up to their spouse and are easily moved and obligated to respect him when he's obviously superior intellectually and economically. Whereas, unnecessary power play ensues when a woman is very close to her man in terms of education and economic means. This alone has broken many homes and still counting.

2. New definition of gender roles: feminist and mainstream media are misleading women to reject their traditional roles that have made them successful and happy as women for thousands of years.This new mindset and role shift is largely incompatible with marriage and it's the reason why 70% of marriages in Western world hit the rock within 5 years of wedlock. Even in our society, divorce is so prevalent as women try to change marital roles and values to copy the oyibo. Only few men can cope with this role shift.

3. Uneducated women are more devoted to their men, as they have few engagements, amusements and lofty frivolities. When you are also a good man who shows her that you truly love her and care so much for her happiness, most times they go all length to pls you and you see them glow for you. They are more proud of having you and grateful for what you do.

4. They are more teachable. I believe you can easily blend them how you want. They are also very happy, when your educated friends come around and still shower them respect as Oga's wife, cos you don't joke with her or disrespect her.

5. Feminism promotes sexual decadence. Check what our ladies are doing on the internet. Feminism expose them to such. Most educated women, feminist and all, take their freedom too far that they do all kind of sexual experimentation and are more bold with less scruples to be sexually daring. As they are less religious, less modest, wilder, subscribing to strange philosophies that jeopardise marital values and family cohesion.

This is not saying it's 100% foolproof for good marriage, women also have their personalities, either educated or not. but in general this limits avoidable tussle.
And some will say I'm only a control freak, well, men should lead, and there's nothing wrong if they are in control as long as they are reasonable, and a good woman doesn't have problem submitting to a man whom they love and respect apart from our new generation feminist who believe they are equal to men and thus want to dictate.

You may air your view as regard to this school of thought, either positive or negative they are welcome.

CONGRATULATIONS
AND HAPPY TUESDAY MORNING.

6 Likes

Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by bastardmod: 9:17am On Mar 30, 2021
The simple truth. Nice one.

12 Likes

Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by pharmagba: 9:18am On Mar 30, 2021
Seriously
To tell you the truth, they could be worse
Don't bank on all these factors, if you do you will miss it completely.

Focus on the individual lady in perspective and look out for at least 80% ( only few men get the 100%) of your desires. Move ahead from there

10 Likes

Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by Ahmed0336(m): 9:20am On Mar 30, 2021
Put this at the back of your mind....

Some gets angry when corrected. Also, in most cases you'd foot all the bills in your house and in case you're no more how will she raise your kids if you are opportuned to have some

I wish you all the best in your future endeavor as you hunt for an uneducated wife.

23 Likes

Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 30, 2021
Nice choice
Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 30, 2021
the so called educated are just schooled, not necessarily educated.
A huge percentage of them......

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by NiRfreak(m): 9:27am On Mar 30, 2021
JudgeKronos:
the so called educated are just schooled, not necessarily educated.
Yes...once she can read or write. A secondary schoo leaver can do such.
Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by Sonoyom(m): 9:30am On Mar 30, 2021
You call someone who has been through a secondary school uneducated?
What do you understand by education first and foremost.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by mrgbenga1: 9:31am On Mar 30, 2021
Though most of the points you raised are valid but some undergraduate ladies are worse than the educated ones. Some are very diffcult to correct and train.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 30, 2021
NiRfreak:

Yes...once she can read or write. A secondary schoo leaver can do such.

One big advantage is that the non-schooled are not exposed to the subtle prostitution in the name of campus-life

2 Likes

Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 30, 2021
mrgbenga1:
Though most of the points you raised are valid but some uneducated ladies are worse than the educated ones. Some are very diffcult to correct and train.

Not in all cases Boss,
That’s why it’s important to do a family background check
Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by gfon(m): 9:34am On Mar 30, 2021
You are on point.that tendency to show authority with the man reduces,cause they look up to you and feel that you are alot exposed than them.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 30, 2021
Sonoyom:
You call someone who has been through a secondary school uneducated?
What do you understand by education first and foremost.

I taya oo
The Nigerian mentality... and they call those empty brains ‘sexx for marks’ graduates ‘educated’

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by NiRfreak(m): 9:37am On Mar 30, 2021
JudgeKronos:

One big advantage is that the non-schooled are not exposed to the subtle prostitution in the name of campus-life
It's terrible. Campus life and prostitution, if a girl doesn't have solid upbringing with personal scruples, she will easily join the gang. it's like a cult for the so called big and happening babes. campus prostitution is like competition of the prettiest or smartest ladies who can land the biggest fish. Our gals are too wild for marriage.
Are you going to say such women after marriage will forget those wild life of gyration of camping in the best resorts and hotels on free money? No wonder it's hard to please them. They are emotionally draining in marriage and financially stressful to manage

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 30, 2021
NiRfreak:

It's terrible. Campus life and prostitution, if a girl doesn't have solid upbringing with personal scruples, she will easily join the gang. it's like a cult for the so called big and happening babes. campus prostitution is like competition of the prettiest or smartest ladies who can land the biggest fish. Our gals are too wild for marriage.
Are you going to say such women after marriage will forget those wild life of gyration of camping in the best resorts and hotels on free money? No wonder it's hard to please them. They are emotionally draining in marriage and financially stressful to manage

Pure truth

2 Likes

Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by LadyTiannah2: 9:42am On Mar 30, 2021
All I see is a man with insecurity issues coupled with a superiority complex, looking for a woman to control.

And before you start accusing me, I'm not a feminist, I believe in gender roles.
You want to set up a business for her, where will she get the knowledge to run it? Your choice anyway

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by NiRfreak(m): 9:45am On Mar 30, 2021
LadyTiannah2:
All I see is a man with insecurity issues coupled with a superiority complex, looking for a woman to control.

And before you start accusing me, I'm not a feminist, I believe in gender roles.
You want to set up a business for her, where will she get the knowledge to run it? Your choice anyway
Where did our grand mothers who were successful in business got the brain to run their business and family? A man with means who cares for her woman will render necessary support for her woman.

Many women are intelligent without going to higher institution and it shows in the kind of children they brought up.
I'm not control freak. I just want peace and avoidable drama.

9 Likes

Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by LadyTiannah2: 9:51am On Mar 30, 2021
NiRfreak:

Where did our grand mothers who were successful in business got the brain to run their business and family? A man with means who cares for her woman will render necessary support for her woman.

Many women are intelligent without going to higher institution and it shows in the kind of children they brought up.
I'm not control freak. I just want peace and avoidable drama.
And you think a woman needs to go to higher institution before developing a dramatic attitude? Lol maybe you'll check the village sha cos last I checked, the eyes of most girls in developed areas, educated or not, have "tear reach back" cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by NiRfreak(m): 9:55am On Mar 30, 2021
LadyTiannah2:

And you think a woman needs to go to higher institution before developing a dramatic attitude? Lol maybe you'll check the village sha cos last I checked, the eyes of most girls in developed areas, educated or not, have "tear reach back" cheesy
every woman has her normal drama in relationship. It's a woman thing...but the biggest drama is the one of power tussle, and stubbornness cos u feel you are in same level with your husband....or you want to live marital life based on one alien feminist philsophy
You don't have to go to village to meet secondary school leavers. They are everywhere. Some dint go to school cos of no helper or no money....It's not a matter of village girl....

10 Likes

Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by CyberHustle: 9:56am On Mar 30, 2021
A lot of sense was made here. Abuse is inevitable when purpose is unknown or lacking.
There is strife in marriages instead of partnership. The Bible says one shall put a thousand to flight and two shall put ten thousand to flight but sadly enough, two these days end up chasing just one thousand or themselves, achieving nothing at the end.
If it takes a one illiterate pairing with one literate to put just five thousand to flight, then it is a good option to consider.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by CyberHustle: 10:00am On Mar 30, 2021
LadyTiannah2:

Your fear of being controlled is what is inspiring the suspicion of domination when in fact marriage is a 99% partnership, 1% relationship.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by bigpicture001: 10:01am On Mar 30, 2021
LadyTiannah2:

You educated ladies are fool of troubles.... Very very high choices, intolerance, ego, fight for equity with men etc.....una trouble too much

5 Likes

Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by LadyTiannah2: 10:02am On Mar 30, 2021
CyberHustle:
Your fear of being controlled is what is inspiring the suspicion of domination when in fact marriage is a 99% partnership, 1% relationship.

A man who deserves respect doesn't need to demand for it or go extra length to achieve it. When your woman sees the good qualities in you, her respect for you just flows

1 Like

Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by LadyTiannah2: 10:04am On Mar 30, 2021
bigpicture001:

You educated ladies are fool of troubles.... Very very high choices, intolerance, ego, fight for equity with men etc.....una trouble too much
Why are you assuming that you know my character? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by bigpicture001: 10:16am On Mar 30, 2021
LadyTiannah2:

Why are you assuming that you know my character? undecided

Cuz ur below 32years....

3 Likes

Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by LadyTiannah2: 10:18am On Mar 30, 2021
bigpicture001:

Cuz ur below 32years....
That doesn't mean I'm horrible. How about I say bad things about you when I clearly don't know who you are?
You Nigerians are just so...

2 Likes

Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by bigpicture001: 10:19am On Mar 30, 2021
LadyTiannah2:

A man who deserves respect doesn't need to demand for it or go extra length to achieve it. When your woman sees the good qualities in you, her respect for you just flows

Women only see financial superiority as qualities....so it boils down to exactly what the OP is saying.....

Our parents stayed in marriage because of their financial disadvantage as compared to their hubby....only Asians marry and stay in marriages this days

5 Likes

Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by CyberHustle: 10:20am On Mar 30, 2021
NiRfreak:

Most of such "life-exploring" girls end up with unbalanced views about life issues. They become self centred and loose. Just as you put it. They become emotionally draining and financially troublesome to cope with. Making demands well out of their effort and pockets as well as expecting love they cannot reciprocate.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by naijadrivablog: 10:20am On Mar 30, 2021
Hmmm. There are cons and pros.
Consider wisely.
Re: Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready by bigpicture001: 10:21am On Mar 30, 2021
LadyTiannah2:

That doesn't mean I'm horrible. How about I say bad things about you when I clearly don't know who you are?
You Nigerians are just so...

Babes its not about u...it's just a general educated ladies character...and its common when they are younger than 32.....

My guy has been seeking a wife for over a year now..we both noticed..ladies below 32 are all too principled with too much attitudinal problems...but all above 32 are even begging to be with you....so don't take it personal, its a woman's thing, you may never know but that's how u guyz are

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What I Did To A Redpiller's Girlfriend Today / I'm In Love With This Lady (photo) / Can You Love Your Partner Unconditionally?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.