Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,740 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

The Dirty State Of Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Boys' Hostel - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Dirty State Of Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Boys' Hostel (39453 Views)

EFCC Raids Boys Hostel In Nekede Polytechnic (VIDEO) / See The Bad State Of University Of Abuja Boys Hostel (Graphic Pictures) / Poor State Of UNN Boys' Hostel (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dirty State Of Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Boys' Hostel by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 30, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: The Dirty State Of Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Boys' Hostel by mbahdi(m): 7:33pm On Mar 30, 2021
G
Re: The Dirty State Of Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Boys' Hostel by straighttalk(m): 7:33pm On Mar 30, 2021
Future Leaders
Re: The Dirty State Of Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Boys' Hostel by mmadu4: 7:33pm On Mar 30, 2021
the students should be planned . how can you leave your environments to look like this .
Re: The Dirty State Of Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Boys' Hostel by HacheNoire: 7:34pm On Mar 30, 2021
They will still blame Fulani herdsmen or the government.

1 Like

Re: The Dirty State Of Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Boys' Hostel by kingsleefolli(m): 7:34pm On Mar 30, 2021
University of dirty pigs,am not sure the school is active.abeg I about to vomit,.
Re: The Dirty State Of Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Boys' Hostel by AmazingELixir: 7:34pm On Mar 30, 2021
undecided undecided undecided

Nice

Shebi na school authority throw those trash inside gutter faa....very dirty crop of homo erectus thought to be long extinct.

1 Like

Re: The Dirty State Of Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Boys' Hostel by adebwalex(m): 7:35pm On Mar 30, 2021
tuwayz:
It has been more than a month since academic activities kicked off in the federal university of agriculture Makurdi. I went to the boys hostel yesterday to collect study materials from a friend and what I saw very much unpleasant to all my senses.

Now the question is who is to be blamed for the state of the environment because the students themselves are blaming the school's authority but personally I feel the students are to be blamed too

What is your own opinion
ALL THE OCCUPANT IN THEE BUILDING ARE TOO DIRTY.....

1 Like

Re: The Dirty State Of Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Boys' Hostel by MrCGPA(m): 7:36pm On Mar 30, 2021
gameboy727:
Hahahaha. My alma mater.

I stayed in this very hostel (block D, popularly known as Zamf) for 5 years. Apart from the dirt, it's a fun place to be.

I am equally an Ex Zamferian too. EEE
Re: The Dirty State Of Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Boys' Hostel by OBALOLA55(m): 7:37pm On Mar 30, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
The students are dirty too. These kind of things can be coordinated even at their own level instead of living in obscene filth.
That's why some schools are just outside my list of schools and hardly take pro ducts from such glorified secondary schools serious.
This is enough to go on aluta if they are clean students irritated by filth.
AMOUDA LAMIDI SANGODELE AKA TINUBU SHOULD EQUALLY RENOVATE THE HOSTEL FOR THEM TOO. WHAT IS GOOD FOR AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY ZARIA IS EQUALLY GOOD FOR UNI AGRIC MAKURDI. cool
Re: The Dirty State Of Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Boys' Hostel by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:37pm On Mar 30, 2021
Put graphic na...

Ahan

Don't you know people are eating?
Re: The Dirty State Of Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Boys' Hostel by savageyoungboy(m): 7:38pm On Mar 30, 2021
Just imagine
A University
I blame both parties, the school authorities and students because University students aren't in charge of cleaning their lecture halls and hostels but as a student you see this kind dirty front of where you dey stay and still sleep well at night only tells me that you are a pig in human form

1 Like

Re: The Dirty State Of Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Boys' Hostel by SmartyPants(m): 7:39pm On Mar 30, 2021
I'd rather not go to school than live in this place
Re: The Dirty State Of Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Boys' Hostel by ipobarecriminals: 7:40pm On Mar 30, 2021
sadIf your janitors can't do it,u boys should gather yourselves and clean Ur surrounding sad.Haba! undecided! Wen u aren't PIGS sad
Re: The Dirty State Of Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Boys' Hostel by vioment: 7:40pm On Mar 30, 2021
Swine hostel pictures.

A tufiakwa picture.

How angels wan use come here.
Re: The Dirty State Of Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Boys' Hostel by madukka(m): 7:41pm On Mar 30, 2021
Same thing in other fed schools
Re: The Dirty State Of Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Boys' Hostel by Richy4(m): 7:41pm On Mar 30, 2021
Was that a pit toilet or what?....... in this 21 century
Re: The Dirty State Of Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Boys' Hostel by Faithful1234(m): 7:41pm On Mar 30, 2021
Nigeria will not change, both are to be blame, the biggest blame goes to the government, and the authority of the school, the VC and other institutional body in the school are not ignorant of the situation,but choose to turn a def hear and blind eyes to the happening in the school. Nigeria will change when the leadership of this country stand up to their responsibility.......
Re: The Dirty State Of Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Boys' Hostel by FashionCookie(f): 7:42pm On Mar 30, 2021
Some of them are here on Nairaland...
Re: The Dirty State Of Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Boys' Hostel by Chimeluv(f): 7:42pm On Mar 30, 2021
Dirty students... angry
Re: The Dirty State Of Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Boys' Hostel by marwanafrica: 7:42pm On Mar 30, 2021
gameboy727:
Hahahaha. My alma mater.

I stayed in this very hostel (block D, popularly known as Zamf) for 5 years. Apart from the dirt, it's a fun place to be.

I wonder where the fun will be coming from
Re: The Dirty State Of Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Boys' Hostel by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 30, 2021
Shellsploit:
Police barracks sef clean pass here.

Re: The Dirty State Of Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Boys' Hostel by KoneesH: 7:43pm On Mar 30, 2021
This is sad unfortunately. I graduated in 2008 from same school. Things were not this bad. it got worse after the name was changed I guess.
Re: The Dirty State Of Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Boys' Hostel by 360clips: 7:44pm On Mar 30, 2021
How can someone be comfortable living in such filth?! Such disgusting dirty apes!
Re: The Dirty State Of Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Boys' Hostel by bluefilm: 7:44pm On Mar 30, 2021
www.nairaland.com/attachments/13329465_fbimg1617092756864_jpegf826cbff4db0f395d0a1ae0376f7c932

I have no doubts in my mind when I categorically state that this very place in this picture is source of COVID19

Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: The Dirty State Of Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Boys' Hostel by stasius: 7:44pm On Mar 30, 2021
Add graphic biko!

What kind of nonsense is this?
Add GRAPHIC OR GROSS!!!
Re: The Dirty State Of Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Boys' Hostel by baseb: 7:47pm On Mar 30, 2021
Na wa ooo. If the school decides to take the filthy way what about the students?
Dwelling in covid infested gutters and bathrooms. Are the beings there not humans?
Re: The Dirty State Of Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Boys' Hostel by Mutemenot(m): 7:47pm On Mar 30, 2021
Pigs everywhere ... some people 'll be blaming the government
Re: The Dirty State Of Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Boys' Hostel by timibare(m): 7:47pm On Mar 30, 2021
Makurdi amaka
Re: The Dirty State Of Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Boys' Hostel by Cousin9999: 7:50pm On Mar 30, 2021
They're not children, and they're clearly smart, so I'm sure they can figure out how to clean, patch stuff, and keep it sanitary.

That said, there's a limit to how much they should be expected to do.

But it doesn't look like they've made any effort. Maybe the school is tired of cleaning up behind students who just don't care.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No Holiday For Schools During Elections –shekarau / OND And NCE http://www.insourcinglimited.com/car/newforms/career_Trans_Officer.a / Can I Do Masters With A 3rd Class Degree In Europe (USA)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.