Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,457 members, 7,801,139 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Again, 50 Cows Die Mysteriously In Ondo Community - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again, 50 Cows Die Mysteriously In Ondo Community (25257 Views)

Adamu Dauda Garba Denies Donating 50 Cows, Plots of Land To Peter Obi In Kaduna / We Swore Oaths To Die Mysteriously If We Disobeyed Kanu - Arrested IPOB Members / Gunmen Attack Asere, Ondo Community, Burn 14 Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Again, 50 Cows Die Mysteriously In Ondo Community by Amotolongbo(f): 10:15am On Mar 30, 2021
No fewer than 50 cows have died in mysterious circumstances in Akungba-Akoko, Akoko Southwest Local Government Area of Ondo state.

It was gathered that the incident occurred on Monday evening at Ibaka area of the community.

A resident of Akungba, Oshk Fela Castro told SaharaReporters that the cows died after eating something suspected to be poisonous.

“My advice to our people in Akungba is to stop buying beef for now because I know some dubious meat sellers will go and buy the dead cows at a cheap price and butcher the meat for innocent people to buy for consumption.

“I will appeal to people who are living within AUD at Edua in Akungba to monitor how the 50 cows will be disposed off.

“The information I got was that the cows died after eating something suspected to be poisonous. And the person went further to say if anybody mistakenly consumes or eats the beef, the person may likely die of poison because according to him, the cows started decaying within 30 minutes that the owner discovered they had taken poison.

“Please, tell your neighbours and friends to be careful of buying (beef) meat now.
I want security agents to quickly move to the area to stop any possible buying and selling of those dead cows.”

In 2019, about 36 cows were reportedly killed by a thunderstorm at Ijare, in the Ifedore Local Government Area of Ondo state.

Community leaders suggested that the disaster was due to the desecration of a sacred shrine by Fulani herders who had intruded into the shrine of the ancient deity.

Despite the supernatural interpretation by the traditionalists, police said the thunderstorm that killed the cows was natural.

It was gathered that the cows were struck dead at the rocky elevation said to be sacred to the community.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/03/30/again-50-cows-die-mysteriously-ondo-community

6 Likes

Re: Again, 50 Cows Die Mysteriously In Ondo Community by Seerade029: 10:20am On Mar 30, 2021
Too small undecided

Something wey they should have spray killing chemicals on those farms and grasses.
Once cows eat them, they should go and meet baba God.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Again, 50 Cows Die Mysteriously In Ondo Community by EmptyGarden(m): 10:20am On Mar 30, 2021
Ondo juju dey finish work.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Again, 50 Cows Die Mysteriously In Ondo Community by Dcube212: 10:20am On Mar 30, 2021
You never know what plan has your enemy. So be careful how you flex your muscles on your perceived slaves

12 Likes

Re: Again, 50 Cows Die Mysteriously In Ondo Community by Warripikine: 10:21am On Mar 30, 2021
Omoh!! See Oduduwa see jazz...jesu shocked

10 Likes

Re: Again, 50 Cows Die Mysteriously In Ondo Community by Tolexander: 10:26am On Mar 30, 2021
EmptyGarden:
Ondo juju dey finish work.
Warripikine:
Omoh!! See Oduduwa see jazz...jesu shocked
Oduduwa is the source of the juju.

If Buhari doesn’t like it, he should go to heaven to arrest Oduduwa

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Again, 50 Cows Die Mysteriously In Ondo Community by Charmingrascal(m): 10:41am On Mar 30, 2021
If only those herders just like their cows can be dying mysteriously anytime they trespass then, will I praise the person in charge of this "afro juju" silent judgement.

20 Likes

Re: Again, 50 Cows Die Mysteriously In Ondo Community by Warripikine: 10:42am On Mar 30, 2021
Tolexander:
Oduduwa is the source of the juju.

If Buhari doesn’t like it, he should go to heaven to arrest Oduduwa
I dont doubt you neither am I stupid enough to drag that title with you..

4 Likes

Re: Again, 50 Cows Die Mysteriously In Ondo Community by Acidiously: 10:44am On Mar 30, 2021
And two days later, fulani herdsmen mysteriously invade ondo community

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Again, 50 Cows Die Mysteriously In Ondo Community by VictorUSA(m): 10:44am On Mar 30, 2021
Let them keep dying. Is any uniabuja student on this thread?

1 Like

Re: Again, 50 Cows Die Mysteriously In Ondo Community by asebu: 10:58am On Mar 30, 2021
Cosa should stop grazing in Ondo. This is the 3rd time they are all dying mysteriously in that state.

6 Likes

Re: Again, 50 Cows Die Mysteriously In Ondo Community by slawormiir: 11:36am On Mar 30, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Re: Again, 50 Cows Die Mysteriously In Ondo Community by FalseProphet1(m): 11:36am On Mar 30, 2021
I see more mysterious deaths awaiting cows across the country, I see buhari declaring 3 days public holiday to mourn the departed cows, I see a public outrage by Southerners because of Buhari's declaration, I see the Senate adopting a national day of mourning into the Constitution. This I have seen.

14 Likes

Re: Again, 50 Cows Die Mysteriously In Ondo Community by Nawteemaxie(m): 11:36am On Mar 30, 2021
50 Party goers, last week.
50 cows this week.
So nobody is seeing za connection? undecided

1 Like

Re: Again, 50 Cows Die Mysteriously In Ondo Community by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 30, 2021
May the cows rest in pieces. Pieces of meat in hot ororo. Fried till it dries and shrinks. Use garri follow am up. All is in order.

Meanwhile Ondo people make una careful o. Person wey him cow die must wan look for ways sell am by force.
Re: Again, 50 Cows Die Mysteriously In Ondo Community by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:37am On Mar 30, 2021
Ogun kill their dead bodies and the Fulanis wey dey rear them together.

angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Again, 50 Cows Die Mysteriously In Ondo Community by Lamasta(m): 11:37am On Mar 30, 2021
Instead of mysterious death killing the cows they should have kukuma mysteriously arrest the cows and use them for stomach infrastructure grin

nnkan mbe

2 Likes

Re: Again, 50 Cows Die Mysteriously In Ondo Community by ZeraSchool: 11:37am On Mar 30, 2021
They are sending message to buhari since he value cow than humans cool
Re: Again, 50 Cows Die Mysteriously In Ondo Community by SarakiBukola: 11:38am On Mar 30, 2021
grin
Re: Again, 50 Cows Die Mysteriously In Ondo Community by pickatyou1: 11:38am On Mar 30, 2021
Please can ondo share the formula to all the states that want to get rid of this terrorist cattle herders.

6 Likes

Re: Again, 50 Cows Die Mysteriously In Ondo Community by sofeo(m): 11:38am On Mar 30, 2021
Lols. Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Again, 50 Cows Die Mysteriously In Ondo Community by Militant30: 11:40am On Mar 30, 2021
[color=][/color] ;DAfonja and juju ehn even their chewing stick is juju

1 Like

Re: Again, 50 Cows Die Mysteriously In Ondo Community by ChiefSosa(m): 11:40am On Mar 30, 2021
Too many mysterious things are happening in Nigeria.
By the way, AMOTOLONGBO IS DOING WELL...
Re: Again, 50 Cows Die Mysteriously In Ondo Community by Jelic: 11:40am On Mar 30, 2021
Wetin dey happen?
Re: Again, 50 Cows Die Mysteriously In Ondo Community by wink2015(m): 11:41am On Mar 30, 2021
The other day it was thunder that struck and killed hundreds of cow in Ondo state.

Before this incidents some traditional people in Ondo state warned the over zealous fulani herdsmen not to go to that secluded area to feed their cow but they allow their cow to stray there during rain fall and went to take cover in an uncompleted building.

Not long JUJU WONDER took place.

Now with this current incident, another mystery have happened in Ondo state.

They turned DEAF EAR and they got what they were not expecting as all their cow died.

FULANI HERDSMEN think with Buhari in Aso Rock they have got all the immunity they so desired.

What a foolish way to think.

Buhari will be leaving power in less than 3 years from now.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again, 50 Cows Die Mysteriously In Ondo Community by Marvieduke(f): 11:42am On Mar 30, 2021
Thank God say no be human beings die.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Seek Prosperity, Their Governors Seek Poverty - Borie Nla / Celebration In Ogun Over Dapo Abiodun Victory - Photos / 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Kick, As APC Chiefs Want Christian Candidate From South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.