Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Gocash Is Malicious, Defamatory, And Fraudulent, Avoid! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gocash Is Malicious, Defamatory, And Fraudulent, Avoid! (2315 Views)

Gocash Is A Fraud,contact 08137037728 / Beware Of Gocash Loan App. / Scam Alert: Emerald Insurance Investment Is Scam And Fraudulent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gocash Is Malicious, Defamatory, And Fraudulent, Avoid! by okechinda: 10:31am On Mar 30, 2021
An loan company Gocash,which parent company is Soko loan, borrowed me N16,000 on the 10th of March to pay back N23,500,in two weeks, to be due on 24th March; unfortunately due to some circumstances I could not meet up since I am a salary earner and having not been paid, I pleaded that I be giving till the last day of March, which is on the 31st March. Defaulters are charged some percentages every day of default, and I expected that, until at least the end of March when I shall pay off.

However, on the 29th of March, just 5 days after due date, Gocash sent defamatory messages to my contacts: friends, family, colleagues and others, that I am a suspected criminal on the run. Here is the text sent to my contacts: SUSPECTED CRIMINAL BY NAME, OKECHUKWU CHINDA, HAS CARTED AWAY WITH COMPANY'S MONEY AND THE POLICE ARE OUT SEARCHING FOR HIM. PLS NOTE.

Its importance to note that I have borrowed thrice from the company, and have a good credit record.

For better investigation, just go to their Facebook page and there you shall confirm my assertions from numerous Nigerians who have be defamed, threatened, and even been defrauded by Gocash.

Their Facebook name is simply ‘Gocash'.

I have lost confidence in the sight of my friends and other acquaintances. This have affected me dealing with people especially as they feel they can't trust me. Stay away from Gocash if you truly want your reputation intact.

1 Like

Re: Gocash Is Malicious, Defamatory, And Fraudulent, Avoid! by PocohantasTOTO(f): 10:49am On Mar 30, 2021
No borrow, una no go hear.

1 Like

Re: Gocash Is Malicious, Defamatory, And Fraudulent, Avoid! by asebu: 10:55am On Mar 30, 2021
All these loan apps are scams

4 Likes

Re: Gocash Is Malicious, Defamatory, And Fraudulent, Avoid! by AbujaCitiBlog: 2:38pm On Mar 30, 2021
okechinda:
An loan company Gocash,which parent company is Soko loan, borrowed me N16,000 on the 10th of March to pay back N23,500,in two weeks, to be due on 24th March; unfortunately due to some circumstances I could not meet up since I am a salary earner and having not been paid, I pleaded that I be giving till the last day of March, which is on the 31st March. Defaulters are charged some percentages every day of default, and I expected that, until at least the end of March when I shall pay off.

However, on the 29th of March, just 5 days after due date, Gocash sent defamatory messages to my contacts: friends, family, colleagues and others, that I am a suspected criminal on the run. Here is the text sent to my contacts: SUSPECTED CRIMINAL BY NAME, OKECHUKWU CHINDA, HAS CARTED AWAY WITH COMPANY'S MONEY AND THE POLICE ARE OUT SEARCHING FOR HIM. PLS NOTE.

Its importance to note that I have borrowed thrice from the company, and have a good credit record.

For better investigation, just go to their Facebook page and there you shall confirm my assertions from numerous Nigerians who have be defamed, threatened, and even been defrauded by Gocash.

I have lost confidence in the sight of my friends and other acquaintances. This have affected me dealing with people especially as they feel they can't trust me. Stay away from Gocash if you truly want your reputation intact.
. Don't repay them a dime. What they have damaged can't be repaired(reputation). Sue them. Defamation is criminal.

1 Like

Re: Gocash Is Malicious, Defamatory, And Fraudulent, Avoid! by Goldenklassy: 3:43pm On Mar 30, 2021
Jeez,outrageous interest...
Re: Gocash Is Malicious, Defamatory, And Fraudulent, Avoid! by Goldenklassy: 3:46pm On Mar 30, 2021
Jeez,outrageous interest rate..The cbn should start regulating these loan company.,
Re: Gocash Is Malicious, Defamatory, And Fraudulent, Avoid! by notym2chektym: 4:56pm On Mar 30, 2021
Fairmoney, palmcredit, branch, and carbon are the best so far

1 Like

Re: Gocash Is Malicious, Defamatory, And Fraudulent, Avoid! by DennisEche(m): 4:58pm On Mar 30, 2021
USE CARBON BUT NEXT TIME LEARN TO PAY YOUR DEBT AS AGREED
Re: Gocash Is Malicious, Defamatory, And Fraudulent, Avoid! by makermix1: 5:17pm On Mar 30, 2021
okechinda:

hope u havent paid them back, defamation is a crime let them do their worst
Re: Gocash Is Malicious, Defamatory, And Fraudulent, Avoid! by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 30, 2021
OMG!

1 Like

Re: Gocash Is Malicious, Defamatory, And Fraudulent, Avoid! by ringi82(m): 11:22pm On Oct 14, 2021
okechinda:

Does anyone knows the location and address of their head office here in lagos. I want to sue these guys on behalf of a client who had a nasty similar experience.

1 Like

Re: Gocash Is Malicious, Defamatory, And Fraudulent, Avoid! by edochie12: 7:12am On Oct 15, 2021
I borrowed money from a company,but when I couldn't pay it,I simply delete their app from my phone,and case closed

(1) (Reply)

Tension As DJ Switch Present More Video Evidence To The International Community / 15-year-old Boy Takes His Friend To A Native Doctor For Money Ritual| VIDEO / Secondary School Teacher In Shock As Student Drags Cane With Him (pic/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.