Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,463 members, 7,781,342 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:45 PM

L‘ Avenir Collection By Yemisii - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / L‘ Avenir Collection By Yemisii (1031 Views)

The Bold Black / The Nostalgia collection by Menswear brand SIM.O.W.N (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

L‘ Avenir Collection By Yemisii by LTVersati(m): 12:45am On Apr 17, 2011
Yemisi Makinde is the driving force behind the brand YEMISII which re-launched with its latest collection in Lagos, December 2010.

Yemisi has always had an entrepreneurial spirit and a strong desire to succeed at everything she puts her mind to. 9 years ago she turned her passion for fashion and accessories into the Virtuoso fashion brand.

Virtuoso was a success as it hit the right notes with young professional women who wanted unique expressions through their fashion accessories. Virtuoso designs offered stunning yet unconventional creations .

The products gained global recognition and acceptance in fashion shows and exhibitions in Nigeria, South Africa, Europe, England and America, alongside other recognizable industry brands and talent, thus creating a global outlook for the brand. In 2007, Virtuoso evolved into YEMISII (a derivation of her first name).

YEMISII like Virtuoso set out to change the world of fashion through imagination and art. With a strong desire to celebrate the beautiful African heritage to utmost levels of sophistication and elegance YEMISII is firmly positioned as a fine connection between art and fashion, a new dimension to the word ‘style’. “ I love to rock the boat; I work with unusual but exciting media to create unique and innovative wearable art pieces. I see my work as art”, says Yemisi.

The new YEMISII collection titled L‘ AVENIR (the future) premiered in December 2010. It is specially designed for the sophisticated and stylish. Yemisi says her recent two year tour of Europe, South Asia and the United States has opened her eyes to new creativity and influences. This has deeply impacted the new collection L‘AVENIR. Her outlook is now firmly fixed on a future that announces progress, maturity and fulfillment

click here to see photos of YEMISII collection http://korrectnation.com/?p=6161

(1) (Reply)

Its Gonna Be More Fun If We Can Get More Aquitant.lets Relate / What Product Can Someone Sell In Naija. USA / Adire For Sale!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.