Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral (84358 Views)

Davido’s New Lover, Mya Yafai Sends Warning To Chioma And His Other Baby Mamas / Nigerians React As Davido Is Pictured Kissing Mya Yafai / Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Tmb78(m): 4:14pm On Mar 30, 2021
Tonalphs:

oga Ade Adeleke married a Calabar woman na. Davido doesn't do Yoruba ladies.
Don't let your hatred for the yorubas kill you before your time o.So Funmi that he dated in 2013 is from your village abi?
He doesn't do Yoruba ladies my black ass!
During one of the interviews, she said she left Davido because of his lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by YorubaLord: 4:14pm On Mar 30, 2021
Zzor:
I don't have any pity on whatever befell chioma,date Yoruba men at your own peril,they are never faithful and sex is nothing to them

Werey dey hurt... Yoruba guys 4 Life! grin

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Kellibae(f): 4:14pm On Mar 30, 2021
grammarnazi12:

You sound pained, though.

Igbo men chase women for sex!

Well na u sabi , I said my own..
I avoid Yoruba men like plague

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 30, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

So sleeping with different women without thinking about your own health makes you an alpha?

Having children and baby mamas all over the place makes you an alpha?

How will you and your mum feel if your dad was all over the place sleeping with different women without thinking about you and your mum?

How will you feel relating with different steps brothers and sisters who are potential threat to your father's will?

Do you think a man that sleeps around is a responsible man and a role model for fathers?

Answer those questions

Wetin concern alpha with wetin I write up there? Chioma saw that davido has 2 baby mamas, she left her school and joined them. Chioma dated davido because of his money and fame. She dumped her then boyfriend and followed davido.

Only foolish men will marry such a woman. Gold diggers are meant to be used and dump. Stop writing with emotions, your questions are not valid.

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 30, 2021
Las las Chioma turn baby mama upon all the beauty and effort to hold davido. In ain't easy being famous. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Numerouno94(m): 4:18pm On Mar 30, 2021
kingsleefolli:
Celebrities with one wife or husband is not common,side chicks,baby maami and daddy bami is normal.so don't waste my data for gossip.that is there personal life,abeg buhari is going out to charge his heart battery.is my concern now.

Hrt ba3? mad ooohh!!! grin grin
Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 30, 2021
michaelpop50:

Wetin concern alpha with wetin I write up there? Chioma saw that davido has 2 baby mamas, she left her school and joined them. Chioma dated davido because of his money and fame. She dumped her then boyfriend and followed davido.

Only foolish men will marry such a woman. Gold diggers are meant to be used and dump. Stop writing with emotions, your questions are not valid.

Wetin concern simp, with what i wrote earlier.

Even your sister will love to be a baby mama for davido, if she have the opportunity to meet him privately.

Your sister will dump her bf for davido even Your gf will dump you for davido.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Kellibae(f): 4:19pm On Mar 30, 2021
grammarnazi12:

That is why we sex Igbo girls and dump them.

U no reach uncu..
Na only call girls u fit get.
Yoruba men wey dey always get body odour
Zzor come and read oh

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Numerouno94(m): 4:21pm On Mar 30, 2021
michaelpop50:

Muscular chioma with her beans face
Na fight?? grin
Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by grammarnazi12: 4:22pm On Mar 30, 2021
Kellibae:

Zzor come and read oh
U no reach...
Na only call girls u fit get.
Yoruba men wey dey always get body odour
Are you educated at all?

Fish brain, no wonder!

Igbo girls are call girls, though.

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Mairice125: 4:22pm On Mar 30, 2021
95% Nigeria men can't go 6 months without having sex .SMH
Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Numerouno94(m): 4:23pm On Mar 30, 2021
michaelpop50:

He get the igbo girl when nor be gold digger for this naija? Abeg shift
Mad oohhh!! grin grin
Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 30, 2021
Numerouno94:

Na fight?? grin

Na war bro

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by dominique(f): 4:25pm On Mar 30, 2021
Cakhama:
The same people wailing that Chioma is being disrespected insulted Sophie like hell.

They called her all sorts of names, yet she held herself together. She never responded to any name calling. She went on with her life composed and never ever disrespected either Chioma or Davido.

Now it's Chioma's turn and the same people who attempted to drive Sophie to suicide are walking around with hypertension.

They should all take a seat.

It was the heaps of insults on Sophia for me, then the tribal insults too. They literally expected the poor lady to stop existing because her baby's father got engaged. She can't post a photo in peace without them barging into her comment section to insult her. They even went to troll her the day Ifeanyi was born. Chioma seemed to be enjoying it all because she never called anybody to order or asked her fans to stop insulting others on her behalf. Another thing I noticed was the way she was always throwing tantrums and posting cryptic messages on social media whenever Davido was pictured spending time with his kids. You want to marry a man with children but you don't want to see his children around him, what exactly is the colour of your ment? Luckily for her, child support money will never finish. She'll be fine

15 Likes

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by tutudesz: 4:26pm On Mar 30, 2021
Walkee:
having a Davido's son is 100% more valuable than any university degree. Forget my friend, how many graduates are roaming the streets some selling fake data others doing yahoo and the ladies doing 5k per night runs?
Without Davido who would have known that basic female? She's a celebrity now all thanks to Davido. Female are really playing this life on easy mode
Valuable undecided Nigeria is not America were babies mama live happily ever after, she will always be known has David baby mama and no man will want to be associated with her

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 30, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Wetin concern simp, with what i wrote earlier.

Even your sister will love to be a baby mama for davido, if she have the opportunity to me him privately.

Your sister will dump her bf for davido even

Your gf will dump you for davido.

If my sister like, make she go fuucckk babalawo na her life go spoil nor be my own.

Na tribalism dey worry you. I'm sure you are an Igbo guy. The argument done turn emotional to you because sense nor dey your head.

Chioma na low life asshawo, if my comment pain you, go kiss craze

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by jaxxy(m): 4:30pm On Mar 30, 2021
Cakhama:
The same people wailing that Chioma is being disrespected insulted Sophie like hell.

They called her all sorts of names, yet she held herself together. She never responded to any name calling. She went on with her life composed and never ever disrespected either Chioma or Davido.

Now it's Chioma's turn and the same people who attempted to drive Sophie to suicide are walking around with hypertension.

Sophia and Davido didn’t date. She was a one night stand. Chioma was a legit gf and fiancée.
Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Kellibae(f): 4:30pm On Mar 30, 2021
grammarnazi12:

You don win, fish brain.

Ekuke
Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Jimmy231: 4:31pm On Mar 30, 2021
Cakhama:

You can't compare Sophie and chioma. Sophie na first class olosho and even older than Davido

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 30, 2021
michaelpop50:

If my sister like, make she go fuucckk babalawo na her life go spoil nor be my own.

Na tribalism dey worry you. I'm sure you are an Igbo guy. The argument done turn emotional to you because sense nor dey your head.

Chioma na low life asshawo, if my comment pain you, go kiss craze

I am not igbo...

After finishing abusing igbo people then you call me a tribalist.

These yoruba people are wonderful, is it that you people don't understand the meaning of tribalism.

You are very concerned with chioma but not your sister.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Tmb78(m): 4:32pm On Mar 30, 2021
I
grammarnazi12:

Are you educated at all?

Fish brain, no wonder!

Igbo girls are call girls, though.
So you don't see the obsession with anything Yoruba men with the way she has been writing?
I am sure a Yoruba demon don do am sege and jakpa before.
If you don't believe me,check her signature.
Who the hell writes that except a woman scorned grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 30, 2021
angry

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by grammarnazi12: 4:33pm On Mar 30, 2021
jaxxy:

Sophia and Davido didn’t date. She was a one night stand. Chioma was a legit gf and fiancée[b][/b].
Chioma is a baby-mama.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Jimmy231: 4:34pm On Mar 30, 2021
Refinedbeing:
Funniest part, Sophie isn't Yoruba. Davido doesn't have any Yoruba baby mama.
Sophia na Yoruba stop saying wath you don't know she be Dele Momodu Niece
Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by mkoabiola: 4:34pm On Mar 30, 2021
Assurance don sink like ship.

Davido de follow 2 baba step

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by GeneralPula: 4:35pm On Mar 30, 2021
Make I just dey observe until davido confirms Whatsup..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ndidi Obi, "Nneka The Pretty Serpent", 25 Years After (photos) / Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Divorce Papers Reveal Real Reason For Break Up (Pix) / Nigerian Celebrities Who Raised ₦150m For Davido (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.