Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

COVID-19 Vaccines: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Condemns Christians Taking Vaccines - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COVID-19 Vaccines: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Condemns Christians Taking Vaccines (30030 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Vaccines: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Condemns Christians Taking Vaccines by donnie(m): 3:38pm On Mar 30, 2021
stayclearofme:

You be real mumu and I wonder if you are educated at all. If there was no pandemic in the first instance, what killed thousands of people in US and China to mention just two?
In the Bible one of the apostle was a physician that treats people does that means he lacks faith?
You set of gullible people with hypocrite pastors...I pity your end. Yeye pastor that is just making noise up and down.

You're under the influence of witchcraft but you mistake it for enlightenment. Are more people not dying of malaria, typhoid, HIV and even hunger? Where is the vaccine? Where is the good nutrition? But see you moving around like a masked robot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Vaccines: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Condemns Christians Taking Vaccines by donnie(m): 3:48pm On Mar 30, 2021
Golan007:

I shouldn't trust doctors, newspapers, Iran, Russia, USA, Canada, Italy, the death of notable folks in Nigeria and abroad, the illness footballers and celebrities encountered.

But I should trust anonymous individuals on Nairaland.

No be lie.

grin

You're under a spell but you think you're smart because you watch CNN. See doctors as experts warn against the vaccines here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KIJvmCiJlh6Oob73IOMs3XTsOgcIoM-Q/view?usp=drivesdk

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Vaccines: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Condemns Christians Taking Vaccines by Jaqenhghar: 3:56pm On Mar 30, 2021
If he is so concerned he can remove from the billions he has stashed to sponsor the development of a safe vaccine
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Condemns Christians Taking Vaccines by Jaqenhghar: 3:58pm On Mar 30, 2021
Emeka71:
Even in my church they warned us not to take the vaccine.
Ironically the people telling you not to take it will go and take it
[img]https://media1./images/3fe4e74633911b76285865db85d665ff/tenor.gif?itemid=5683012[/img]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Vaccines: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Condemns Christians Taking Vaccines by donnie(m): 4:00pm On Mar 30, 2021
Jaqenhghar:
Ifbhe is so concerned he can remove from the billions he has stashed to sponsor the development of a safe vaccine
Una go gree? Since no bribe or no money to tiff again.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Condemns Christians Taking Vaccines by stayclearofme: 4:04pm On Mar 30, 2021
donnie:

You're under the influence of witchcraft but you mistake it for enlightenment. Are more people not dying of malaria, typhoid, HIV and even hunger? Where is the vaccine? Where is the good nutrition? But see you moving around like a masked robot.
I already told you that you are un educated and you have nothing reasonable to say. You have being brainwashed by your hypocrite pastors. Look at the stupid and idiotic comment you just made
HIV has medication to manage it for example Truvada
Malaria has medication that cures it eg Chloroquine, Atesunate etc
Typhoid has cure eg Ciprofloxacin etc
As for hunger stop giving money to your pastors who lives in opulence while you live in poverty and also ask your leaders to improve the economy.
Between nobody is forcing you and your fake pastor to take the vaccine. As for you you will remain brainwashed for rest of your life and nothing sensible will ever come out of your brain, you block head.
You brain is totally disconnected.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Vaccines: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Condemns Christians Taking Vaccines by Jaqenhghar: 4:04pm On Mar 30, 2021
donnie:
Una go gree? Since no bribe or no money to riff again.
Who is 'una'? Speak coherently my friend.
Mark my words. He will be the first person in that your church to take the vaccine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Vaccines: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Condemns Christians Taking Vaccines by donnie(m): 4:10pm On Mar 30, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

Who is 'una'? Speak coherently my friend.
Mark my words. He will be the first person in that your church to take the vaccine.

How did you deduce that i go to his Church, mmh? ...you who is coherent. I'm not even a Christian.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Vaccines: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Condemns Christians Taking Vaccines by crazysam001: 4:11pm On Mar 30, 2021
Tolexander:
see hypocrite telling us what he could not practice.

I wonder how he was unable to tell his marriage and home to live and not die as he has made us to believe in that quoted part.

It won’t be surprising hearing that Pastor Chris has secretly gone to take the vaccine

My brother you have said it all why didn't he speak life into his marriage? Faith without works is dead. Do not put the Lord thy God to the test.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Vaccines: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Condemns Christians Taking Vaccines by Jaqenhghar: 4:13pm On Mar 30, 2021
donnie:

How did you deduce that i go to his Church, mmh? ...you who is coherent. I'm not even a Christian.
Sorry. For a minute you sounded like one of his followers.... you know the saying " if it walks like a duck....." wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Vaccines: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Condemns Christians Taking Vaccines by donnie(m): 4:17pm On Mar 30, 2021
stayclearofme:

I already told you that you are un educated and you have nothing reasonable to say. You have being brainwashed by your hypocrite pastors. Look at the stupid and idiotic comment you just made
HIV has medication to manage it for example Truvada
Malaria has medication that cures it eg Chloroquine, Atesunate etc
Typhoid has cure eg Ciprofloxacin etc
As for hunger stop giving money to your pastors who lives in opulence while you live in poverty and also ask your leaders to improve the economy.
Between nobody is forcing you and your fake pastor to take the vaccine. As for you you will remain brainwashed for rest of your life and nothing sensible will ever come out of your brain, you block head.
You brain is totally disconnected.

Don't we have people treating Covid19 with malaria drugs or even lemon grass?
I'm talking about vaccine you talking about "medication" and "managing" sickness.

Where are the vaccines??
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Condemns Christians Taking Vaccines by Wizzy104(m): 4:19pm On Mar 30, 2021
Stupidity runs in ur writeup

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Vaccines: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Condemns Christians Taking Vaccines by Kennydoc(m): 4:23pm On Mar 30, 2021
donnie:

Nonsense... there was never a pandemic in the first place. You have swallowed the CNN narrative hook line and sinker. The real destruction begins after the vaccine... After they have succeeded in spreading even more severe illnesses among a huge population.

Also, unknown to y'all, they are harvesting DNA samples from you with every test.

Several professionals have warned against the vaccine. Why will I risk changing my YAH-given Bantu/Israelite DNA?

This post is the definition of idiocy and senselessness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Vaccines: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Condemns Christians Taking Vaccines by grandlexuz(m): 4:29pm On Mar 30, 2021
OBALOLA55:
THIS PEOPLE DON FINALLY CAGE YOU BRUH. I REALLY FEEL FOR UNA O embarassed

Feel for yourself. Ignoramus
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Condemns Christians Taking Vaccines by timmy7(m): 4:35pm On Mar 30, 2021
Sorry case, they yaf brainwashed this one sad sad sad

donnie:

Nonsense... there was never a pandemic in the first place. You have swallowed the CNN narrative hook line and sinker. The real destruction begins after the vaccine... After they have succeeded in spreading even more severe illnesses among a huge population.

Also, unknown to y'all, they are harvesting DNA samples from you with every test.

Several professionals have warned against the vaccine. Why will I risk changing my YAH-given Bantu/Israelite DNA?

Re: COVID-19 Vaccines: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Condemns Christians Taking Vaccines by Victoria938(f): 4:36pm On Mar 30, 2021
He will take his own secretly
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Condemns Christians Taking Vaccines by stayclearofme: 4:37pm On Mar 30, 2021
donnie:

Don't we have people treating Covid19 with malaria drugs or even lemon grass?
I'm talking about vaccine you talking about "medication" and "managing" sickness.

Where are the vaccines??

No need arguing with you again because you are a confirmed dumbass. Bye.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Vaccines: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Condemns Christians Taking Vaccines by Kobojunkie: 4:45pm On Mar 30, 2021
Printerscanner:

Even as stupid as Sheu Gumi the terrorists spokesman is, the idiot has taken the Vaccine. Now, imagine a Yahoo boy on the altar spewing trash to his dummy followers.

Meanwhile, na person wey sick dey take injection. I no sick, I no dey take any injection.
ROFLMAO!!!
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Condemns Christians Taking Vaccines by Martialb1(m): 4:47pm On Mar 30, 2021
donnie:

Defend this PLANdemic and leave his personal life alone. Bunch of scammers.

Matthew 7:13
Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

This bible portion u quote now how ein take enter the matter. Dey use ur head sometimes it is not hard
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Condemns Christians Taking Vaccines by Kobojunkie: 4:48pm On Mar 30, 2021
kingxsamz:
Soon he'll be using 5g technology to condemn 6g. Funny jerrycoil pastor.
ROFLMAO
grin wink grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Condemns Christians Taking Vaccines by Martialb1(m): 4:49pm On Mar 30, 2021
donnie:

U see y u be dog. See wat is coming out from your mouth

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Vaccines: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Condemns Christians Taking Vaccines by KenModi(m): 4:52pm On Mar 30, 2021
othermen:
Pastor Chris is very interesting. And his courage against reason is remarkable! Interestingly, that is the definition of faith.

Faith = Blindly following your’s or someone else’s intuition.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Condemns Christians Taking Vaccines by Toearn: 4:58pm On Mar 30, 2021
Lol
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Condemns Christians Taking Vaccines by Kobojunkie: 5:02pm On Mar 30, 2021
KenModi:

Faith = Blindly following your’s or someone else’s intuition.
...or gorging on someone else's mental vomit lipsrsealed
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Condemns Christians Taking Vaccines by kennyamusan(m): 5:12pm On Mar 30, 2021
He would soon apologize like he did for 5G
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Condemns Christians Taking Vaccines by kennyamusan(m): 5:13pm On Mar 30, 2021
donnie:

If he sure for u ,make u go isolation centre .

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Vaccines: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Condemns Christians Taking Vaccines by Fcwilly: 5:14pm On Mar 30, 2021
Please help me ask this pastor during lockdown how many families did he help? And did he help up to 50% of his members in Nigeria? If not those licking his boot and washing his pants
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Condemns Christians Taking Vaccines by zeusdgrt(m): 5:22pm On Mar 30, 2021
Tolexander:
see hypocrite telling us what he could not practice.

I wonder how he was unable to tell his marriage and home to live and not die as he has made us to believe in that quoted part.

It won’t be surprising hearing that Pastor Chris has secretly gone to take the vaccine
Sorry how is he a hypocrite for quoting the scripture?
As for marriage the bible says if u are divorced u are not allowed to remarry until ur ex partner is dead,has he remarried anyone? sorry but ur comments are baseless

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Vaccines: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Condemns Christians Taking Vaccines by kennyamusan(m): 5:23pm On Mar 30, 2021
CrestMan:
What I observed about some of you insulting the Highly Esteemed Man of God, is that in your own heart you know there's something not right about this vaccine and you have even made up your mind not to take it but because you have become used to insulting Men of God, you decide to throw insults as usual. It's a clear sign that the devil has really determined to have you destroyed! Yes, I said so.
alaye ,do u know that if u had shut up it would have made a lot of sense

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Vaccines: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Condemns Christians Taking Vaccines by AwesomeStormy00(m): 5:30pm On Mar 30, 2021

Re: COVID-19 Vaccines: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Condemns Christians Taking Vaccines by Tolexander: 5:35pm On Mar 30, 2021
zeusdgrt:

Sorry how is he a hypocrite for quoting the scripture?
As for marriage the bible says if u are divorced u are not allowed to remarry until ur ex partner is dead,has he remarried anyone? sorry but ur comments are baseless
Why can’t be decree by the same power to his marriage not to crash?
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Condemns Christians Taking Vaccines by fullblast(m): 5:40pm On Mar 30, 2021
ProphetAjasco:
I see, I saw....... I see even him taking the vaccine last last.....

So I have seen and So shall it be.
It's pitiful to be visually impaired

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prophet Christian Shola Visits Peter Fregene, Donates Cash Gifts / Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere Gives Female Taxi Driver A New Car / Rev Fathers Protest Stealing Of The Blessed Sacrament From The Church In Lokoja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.