Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,936 members, 7,799,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Harrysong Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Harrysong Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photo) (23864 Views)

E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday; Thanks God For His Life / 9ice Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today / Harrysong Celebrates His Grandmother As He Shares Their Fun Photo Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harrysong Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photo) by Shalommy(f): 9:28pm On Mar 30, 2021
Offpoint1:

I love you toocheesy let's get married
No problem. But tell our chairlady (sapphiere) for her consent.
Re: Harrysong Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photo) by milann: 9:57pm On Mar 30, 2021
Shalommy:
. I'm the one. But you're gay
With that kind of body, doggystyle won't be a bad idea
Re: Harrysong Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photo) by milann: 9:59pm On Mar 30, 2021
moneyissweet:
Harry my favorite, your sweet voice is out of this world.

Guys go listen to harrysong ft J.matirns(Be real)
my jam
Re: Harrysong Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photo) by milann: 10:02pm On Mar 30, 2021
Akabuking:
So niqqa married at the age of 40 with all his networth??
and ppl are pressuring me to settle down at this age??
that's his babymama
Re: Harrysong Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photo) by Offpoint1: 10:42pm On Mar 30, 2021
Shalommy:
No problem. But tell our chairlady (sapphiere) for her consent.
She's my paddi and there won't be no problem... Just waiting for your own approval.
Re: Harrysong Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photo) by meobizy(f): 6:16am On Mar 31, 2021
Hmm. He's younger than I thought.
Re: Harrysong Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photo) by ugunna(f): 7:30am On Mar 31, 2021
Happy birthday Mr song.
Re: Harrysong Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photo) by Akabuking: 7:58am On Mar 31, 2021
milann:
that's his babymama
wow, nice of him
Re: Harrysong Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photo) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:12am On Mar 31, 2021
sammysmiles:
Some people here jxt comment on every thread.... Don't they have other things they do with their lives?

If that makes them happy boss, so be it !

Some head wan burst, but once they come here and write their feelings ......

They Cum down ����
Re: Harrysong Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photo) by Addme: 8:31am On Mar 31, 2021
15ssDRIVE:

If that makes them happy boss, so be it !

Some head wan burst, but once they come here and write their feelings ......

They Cum down ����
Na so boss...... With the level of frustration in the country some people reduce their tension by writing their feelings.
Re: Harrysong Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 10:30am On Mar 31, 2021
adesile8697:
:So cute, sometimes I wish I was gay
Be careful what you wish for
Re: Harrysong Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photo) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 12:56pm On Mar 31, 2021
Addme:

Na so boss...... With the level of frustration in the country some people reduce their tension by writing their feelings.

Walahi.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham Suprises Husband On Birthday With Timi Dakolo Singing At Home / AY Reveals How A Friend's Experience Taught Him Loyalty Can't Be Controlled / John Dumelo And Wife Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.