Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,020 members, 7,806,995 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

Aminu Abdussalam: Tinubu Held His Colloquium In Kano Because Of 2023 Politics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aminu Abdussalam: Tinubu Held His Colloquium In Kano Because Of 2023 Politics (16952 Views)

Abdussalam Abdulkarim Zaura's Motorcade Attacked, 17 Wounded, Vehicles Destroyed / Jonathan And Bola Tinubu Held Hands To Have A Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) / The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aminu Abdussalam: Tinubu Held His Colloquium In Kano Because Of 2023 Politics by ejyke84: 1:54pm On Mar 30, 2021
Make tinubu come rule make we see.nonsense and ingredients.why politicians no dey fear God sef? We are in 2021 and you are talking 2023 as if you are God.it will end in premium tears

1 Like

Re: Aminu Abdussalam: Tinubu Held His Colloquium In Kano Because Of 2023 Politics by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:58pm On Mar 30, 2021
Water is wet
Re: Aminu Abdussalam: Tinubu Held His Colloquium In Kano Because Of 2023 Politics by Angelfrost(m): 2:11pm On Mar 30, 2021
This noise with bad blood about Tinubu is becoming quite stale and downright stupid!

Show me one Nigerian politician with integrity, and I will show you a Sahara freezing all year round.

Not a fan of the man (I honestly detest him the way I detest all so called elder statesmen in Nigeria), but y'all should give over. Tinubu hasn't done anything new or strange with regards to politics, especially African brand of insincere politics.
Re: Aminu Abdussalam: Tinubu Held His Colloquium In Kano Because Of 2023 Politics by dododawa1: 2:12pm On Mar 30, 2021
KingOKON:
He goes no where Fraud can never take anyone anywhere
oga ji masun is APC and ACN.
Re: Aminu Abdussalam: Tinubu Held His Colloquium In Kano Because Of 2023 Politics by Angelfrost(m): 2:13pm On Mar 30, 2021
KingOKON:
He goes no where
Fraud can never take anyone anywhere

Tell that to all Nigerian politicians, present and past leaders.
Re: Aminu Abdussalam: Tinubu Held His Colloquium In Kano Because Of 2023 Politics by rollandben(m): 2:13pm On Mar 30, 2021
Well,even if he like let him go to Space...People wont still vote for him. unless he is ready to do the Will of the Masses.
Re: Aminu Abdussalam: Tinubu Held His Colloquium In Kano Because Of 2023 Politics by omonnakoda: 2:15pm On Mar 30, 2021
kayjay69:
It is like saying water is wet because it has a wet feel to it whenever you put it in your mouth or on your skin.

Everyone knows the obvious that this man is stating.
Yes everyone knows what a goal is but still shout GOAL!! when one is scored.

I wonder why they are shouting about THE OBVIOUS

1 Like

Re: Aminu Abdussalam: Tinubu Held His Colloquium In Kano Because Of 2023 Politics by KingOKON: 2:15pm On Mar 30, 2021
Angelfrost:

Tell that to all Nigerian politicians, present and past leaders.

Your understanding is shallow and criminally inclined
Re: Aminu Abdussalam: Tinubu Held His Colloquium In Kano Because Of 2023 Politics by Angelfrost(m): 2:18pm On Mar 30, 2021
KingOKON:

Your understanding is shallow and criminally inclined

Thanks... Glad you catch the drift! cool
Re: Aminu Abdussalam: Tinubu Held His Colloquium In Kano Because Of 2023 Politics by Muhylonaire007: 2:18pm On Mar 30, 2021
Only a foolish person will object!
We all know.... As against the nonsense unity he claimed to be promoting.
Re: Aminu Abdussalam: Tinubu Held His Colloquium In Kano Because Of 2023 Politics by Dpaulie(m): 2:20pm On Mar 30, 2021
Tinubu knows the “fulishness” of Fulani and Hausa people.. but these people are not as foolish as tinubu thought, u can only be emerged if u agreed to be controlled by them... having tinubu is like still having Fulani president
Re: Aminu Abdussalam: Tinubu Held His Colloquium In Kano Because Of 2023 Politics by omlueh(m): 2:27pm On Mar 30, 2021
The next Colloquium will be held next year in Anambra State South Eastern part of Nigeria to Complete make turn around for the 3 major tribe in Nigeria for His Presidential Ambition to be made Complete and Manifest.
Re: Aminu Abdussalam: Tinubu Held His Colloquium In Kano Because Of 2023 Politics by oluwaahmed: 2:38pm On Mar 30, 2021
We know the age forger is looking for kano 2 million votes, but e go over am.
Re: Aminu Abdussalam: Tinubu Held His Colloquium In Kano Because Of 2023 Politics by LordOfTheGame: 2:42pm On Mar 30, 2021
North will shock tinubu and silence him forever if they don't kill him. Tinubu is a greedy man and his fellow Yorubas will hand him over to the North to be killed.
Re: Aminu Abdussalam: Tinubu Held His Colloquium In Kano Because Of 2023 Politics by MIKOLOWISKA: 2:51pm On Mar 30, 2021
Bouz:
Oga you don't need to tell us, we already know. Some politicians No get shame at all. he left bourdillion of all places, its kano, to buy population, E go choke o! 2023
he made attempt, what have you done?
Re: Aminu Abdussalam: Tinubu Held His Colloquium In Kano Because Of 2023 Politics by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 30, 2021
MIKOLOWISKA:
he made attempt, what have you done?
Calm down, its not fight. But charity begins at home, he should help the yoruba youths, from his lagos loot, alot of the youths are touts, jobless or either fraudster's. . He can't steal from lagos and spend at kano. for selfish reasons cry
Re: Aminu Abdussalam: Tinubu Held His Colloquium In Kano Because Of 2023 Politics by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 30, 2021
Mikecold:
coming from Daily Trust the Fulani mouthpiece

Tinubu go see drama unfold 2023

This is a Kwankwaso ally o, yet Kwankwaso didn't tell Tinubu this in the so called welcome to kaduna
Your brain is too shallow to comprehend politics. I can see in your terms stoning, beating, shooting, enmity, clashes, tension and social disorder are definition of politics.
When it comes to opposition you will say and do everything to pull down the ruling party and convince your party members that you still can deliver.
In Kano, the guy that was responsible for the by-election that made Ganduje governor of Kano is blood related to Kwankwaso and was his strong comrade and this doesn't stop them from throwing bad words in public and enjoy their private life amicably. In Katsina, two siblings contested for senatorial seat in APC and PDP, a lot of bad things were said for political gain.
Tambuwal won Governor's seat against his In-law.
The words PMB said abt GEJ and their relationship after election is a good example of politics. Wake up, study the game and stop saying rubbish. We are trained on this path since at youthful age and it'll be hard for me to be swindle.
Re: Aminu Abdussalam: Tinubu Held His Colloquium In Kano Because Of 2023 Politics by witworth(m): 3:05pm On Mar 30, 2021
GANDOOOKI:

https://dailytrust.com/release-money-to-boost-economy-tinubu-tells-buhari
nobody ask you. Some of us don't care as his blind followers does.
Re: Aminu Abdussalam: Tinubu Held His Colloquium In Kano Because Of 2023 Politics by Olabode211: 3:05pm On Mar 30, 2021
R.I.P to ajimobi he would have counter this foolishness man of all lagos claiming 69yrs..
while his first wife died at the age of 74yrs..
brain cancer at work..
Re: Aminu Abdussalam: Tinubu Held His Colloquium In Kano Because Of 2023 Politics by Alawode01(m): 3:05pm On Mar 30, 2021
Tinubu is a politician,so he has right to boost his chance in anywhere he likes, what a crime?
Re: Aminu Abdussalam: Tinubu Held His Colloquium In Kano Because Of 2023 Politics by NwokoloOwa: 3:14pm On Mar 30, 2021
And so what.
Re: Aminu Abdussalam: Tinubu Held His Colloquium In Kano Because Of 2023 Politics by Indispensable85(m): 3:15pm On Mar 30, 2021
I don't know why pdp is so concerned about the moves of tinubu. Why not focus on your program.?
Re: Aminu Abdussalam: Tinubu Held His Colloquium In Kano Because Of 2023 Politics by 9jaRealist: 3:21pm On Mar 30, 2021
GANDOOOKI:

https://dailytrust.com/release-money-to-boost-economy-tinubu-tells-buhari

Breaking news: the sun rises from the East...
Alhaji Obvious, tells us something we don’t already know.

>
Re: Aminu Abdussalam: Tinubu Held His Colloquium In Kano Because Of 2023 Politics by seguntijan(m): 3:24pm On Mar 30, 2021
I no understand this people rara

Re: Aminu Abdussalam: Tinubu Held His Colloquium In Kano Because Of 2023 Politics by Klington: 3:25pm On Mar 30, 2021
Had it been this statement of fact was made by an easterner, our neighbors would have been everywhere crying like a baby whose biscuit was taken away.
Re: Aminu Abdussalam: Tinubu Held His Colloquium In Kano Because Of 2023 Politics by ussv: 3:30pm On Mar 30, 2021
That`s a no brainer, even the worst mumu knows.
Re: Aminu Abdussalam: Tinubu Held His Colloquium In Kano Because Of 2023 Politics by Jaqenhghar: 3:54pm On Mar 30, 2021
Angelfrost:
This noise with bad blood about Tinubu is becoming quite stale and downright stupid!

Show me one Nigerian politician with integrity, and I will show you a Sahara freezing all year round.

Not a fan of the man (I honestly detest him the way I detest all so called elder statesmen in Nigeria), but y'all should give over. Tinubu hasn't done anything new or strange with regards to politics, especially African brand of insincere politics.
Actually it should be "show me one Nigerian with integrity.."
Re: Aminu Abdussalam: Tinubu Held His Colloquium In Kano Because Of 2023 Politics by PHijo(m): 7:15pm On Mar 30, 2021
Angelfrost:

Since when did you know Nigerian politicians lack integrity?

In 2015, 2019 or now?

You guys can keep on fooling yourselves. You can't fool us.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lawmakers Fight Over Electronic Transmission Of Results (Video) / Abia Eyes 36,000-Job Capacity Cement Factory In Ohafia / Violent Clash: Lagos APC Expresses Regret, Says It Won’t Happen Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.