Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

How To Get Employed Faster In Dubai As A Nigerian: Part 2 - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Get Employed Faster In Dubai As A Nigerian: Part 2 (26214 Views)

Tips To Get Jobs Faster In UAE (Dubai) As A Nigerian / Lessons I Learnt In Dubai As A Nigerian (Video) / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Employed Faster In Dubai As A Nigerian: Part 2 by Ever8090: 2:26pm On Mar 30, 2021
Bross I don ask you b4 but I go still ask...help me source for brick-layer job for that side naa...abi them no dey build for that side again...?.
Re: How To Get Employed Faster In Dubai As A Nigerian: Part 2 by LongNipple(m): 2:29pm On Mar 30, 2021
Abeg come and tell these people on this Dubai group I belong to. All they have been posting since is...Nigeria/UAE Flight Ban. They don't allow others to rest.

The worst part of it all is, they keep posting rubbish such as....
I need Cleaner work in Dubai
I need Housekeeper work in Dubai
I need Security Work in Dubai
And other menial jobs.
They will now end it with....please help me.

My question is
Why will Nigerians travel to UAE just for Cleaner or Security work or other menial jobs.

I just can't understand. For how long will they do such jobs
Will such jobs cater for their needs or even help them save?
Why reject such jobs in Nigeria and then travel there to do such

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get Employed Faster In Dubai As A Nigerian: Part 2 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:53pm On Mar 30, 2021
Shoodboi:

That fellow is not a Nigerian, he is a coconut.
No he is a donut

1 Like

Re: How To Get Employed Faster In Dubai As A Nigerian: Part 2 by slaypapa: 2:57pm On Mar 30, 2021
LongNipple:
Abeg come and tell these people on this Dubai group I belong to. All they have been posting since is...Nigeria/UAE Flight Ban. They don't allow others to rest.

And other menial jobs.

My question is
Why will Nigerians travel to UAE just for Cleaner or Security work or other menial jobs.

Because their money is more valuable than your useless naira

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Employed Faster In Dubai As A Nigerian: Part 2 by Oceanfield: 2:57pm On Mar 30, 2021
BF69BF:
Why go Dubai when I can enter Canada.
Abi oh.
Re: How To Get Employed Faster In Dubai As A Nigerian: Part 2 by Dubaiguy: 3:01pm On Mar 30, 2021
smartty68:
How much would it cost me to relocate to Dubai?

Modified:
No worries: Lemme point my searchlight towards Europe.

Good luck
Re: How To Get Employed Faster In Dubai As A Nigerian: Part 2 by Dubaiguy: 3:02pm On Mar 30, 2021
lekki1444:
sad nigga forget that shit. aint nobody tryna work for no arabs in dubai

Ok Sir
Re: How To Get Employed Faster In Dubai As A Nigerian: Part 2 by NaijaSumigan: 3:04pm On Mar 30, 2021
Dubai is a great place to be... Will love to come say hello someday soon...
JESUS CHRIST IS LORD
Re: How To Get Employed Faster In Dubai As A Nigerian: Part 2 by Dubaiguy: 3:05pm On Mar 30, 2021
Shoodboi:

That fellow is not a Nigerian, he is a coconut.

grin grin grin u got me laughing hard!!!

The way some of them dress will shock you

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Employed Faster In Dubai As A Nigerian: Part 2 by wink2015(m): 3:05pm On Mar 30, 2021
GeneralPula:
The surest job for Nigerians in Dubai are scam & prostitution..(Most agent will tell you house help)

Don’t bother to stress yourself if you’re not among those set..

Dubai is just a useless rich country..

WHERE DO YOU SUGGEST THAT NIGERIANS THAT ARE DESIROUS OF FOREIGN TRAVEL SHOULD GO TO?

Now that you have come to nairaland to rubbish the country?

What is the alternative country to head to?

Mozambique ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Get Employed Faster In Dubai As A Nigerian: Part 2 by Dubaiguy: 3:07pm On Mar 30, 2021
seyz91:
Lies undecided

dubai no be for hustlers, get your money and go vacation or flex for days or weeks and get the hell out of that racist corntree

So which country are you recommending sir?

US, UK, GERMANY?

Am not saying there is no racism ó, but c'mon man.

Please recommend country for hustlers too
Re: How To Get Employed Faster In Dubai As A Nigerian: Part 2 by Dubaiguy: 3:08pm On Mar 30, 2021
talasticlala:
Buhari is a monumental failure

Else we won't be discussing this topic

It is very unfortunate, but na so we see am
Re: How To Get Employed Faster In Dubai As A Nigerian: Part 2 by nedekid: 3:08pm On Mar 30, 2021
LongNipple:

And other menial jobs.

My question is

Maybe they will earn more than they do in naija.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Employed Faster In Dubai As A Nigerian: Part 2 by Dubaiguy: 3:09pm On Mar 30, 2021
Timagex:
I think Dubai is overrated.

Ok Sir!
Re: How To Get Employed Faster In Dubai As A Nigerian: Part 2 by Dubaiguy: 3:09pm On Mar 30, 2021
BF69BF:

Journey mercies Sister
Re: How To Get Employed Faster In Dubai As A Nigerian: Part 2 by Dubaiguy: 3:10pm On Mar 30, 2021
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

This lie lie Op

Point out the lies or.....
Re: How To Get Employed Faster In Dubai As A Nigerian: Part 2 by Dubaiguy: 3:11pm On Mar 30, 2021
seangy4konji:
Don't deceive yourself.
I lved in Dubai for 8 years. Qatar, Saudi, Oman, kKuala Lumpur Phuket... Dubai is for extra hustle.Get rich or go home.

Don't spend money to go to the place if you don't have a plan b.

I tell you.

4 thousand dollars for residency unless you want to Scott with bangal dirty boys and do construction work... 1200 Durham's.

I have warned you poo.. I spend, 800 dollars for a week for a room. Can ur hustle reach that

Why have you been traveling upandan Middle East? Is Naija not OK for you?
Re: How To Get Employed Faster In Dubai As A Nigerian: Part 2 by Dubaiguy: 3:12pm On Mar 30, 2021
sylve11:
The negative comments so far is enough for one not to go close Dubai. grin cool

Check out Europe boss
Re: How To Get Employed Faster In Dubai As A Nigerian: Part 2 by Dubaiguy: 3:13pm On Mar 30, 2021
lovere:
Abeg make una no mind this op. Invest the money you want you use to travel to Dubai in Nigeria. You will thank me later.

grin grin grin grin..... Investor Lovere
Re: How To Get Employed Faster In Dubai As A Nigerian: Part 2 by tellwisdom: 3:14pm On Mar 30, 2021
Take that advice at your own risk.
Re: How To Get Employed Faster In Dubai As A Nigerian: Part 2 by Dubaiguy: 3:15pm On Mar 30, 2021
Ever8090:
Bross I don ask you b4 but I go still ask...help me source for brick-layer job for that side naa...abi them no dey build for that side again...?.

Construction job is a NO NO boss, check oda field or make people wey dey mention Europe give u 1 country wia bricklayer easy
Re: How To Get Employed Faster In Dubai As A Nigerian: Part 2 by Samakus(m): 3:21pm On Mar 30, 2021
Na Dubai be the only obodo oyibo wey dey, I go dey naija. Bleeping retards
Re: How To Get Employed Faster In Dubai As A Nigerian: Part 2 by Dubaiguy: 3:22pm On Mar 30, 2021
LongNipple:

And other menial jobs.

My question is

Bro people travel to leave Nigeria and do anything due to the exchange rate.

Imagine a cleaner earning 1200aed. That's 1200×131. company will still provide accommodation for him though dem fit be 12 in a room, and the job will be stressful too. The money might be the only thing appealing to him.

And Cleaner today fit be Supervisor later, depending on how determined he/she is.

Though I wish our people can look towards better jobs too, We too dey settle for less.

Share my vid with them, probably, they could gain one or two things

1 Like

Re: How To Get Employed Faster In Dubai As A Nigerian: Part 2 by Dubaiguy: 3:23pm On Mar 30, 2021
slaypapa:

Because their money is more valuable than your useless naira

You have hit the head on the nail grin grin grin
Re: How To Get Employed Faster In Dubai As A Nigerian: Part 2 by Dubaiguy: 3:24pm On Mar 30, 2021
wink2015:

WHERE DO YOU SUGGEST THAT NIGERIANS THAT ARE DESIROUS OF FOREIGN TRAVEL SHOULD GO TO?

Now that you have come to nairaland to rubbish the country?

What is the alternative country to head to?

Mozambique ?

Let's wait for answers
Re: How To Get Employed Faster In Dubai As A Nigerian: Part 2 by Massdamm(m): 3:26pm On Mar 30, 2021
BF69BF:

sorry like how much someone fit budget to enter Canada...

just a person
Re: How To Get Employed Faster In Dubai As A Nigerian: Part 2 by Ever8090: 3:43pm On Mar 30, 2021
Dubaiguy:

Construction job is a NO NO boss, check oda field or make people wey dey mention Europe give u 1 country wia bricklayer easy
ok..bross
Re: How To Get Employed Faster In Dubai As A Nigerian: Part 2 by Akfrenzy(m): 3:51pm On Mar 30, 2021
lovere:
Abeg make una no mind this op. Invest the money you want you use to travel to Dubai in Nigeria. You will thank me later.
the one I invested and was enjoying till disastrous Buhari came and shattered my life and I went to square zero that you're advising people to invest #Rubbish ,NIGERIA is no longer business friendly with this unstable dollar price

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: Stranded Commuters Trek In Lagos / No Nigerians Welcome In Tanzania / Passengers Survive An Accident Involving Cows. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.