Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

How To Get Employed Faster In Dubai As A Nigerian: Part 2 - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Get Employed Faster In Dubai As A Nigerian: Part 2 (26234 Views)

Tips To Get Jobs Faster In UAE (Dubai) As A Nigerian / Lessons I Learnt In Dubai As A Nigerian (Video) / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Employed Faster In Dubai As A Nigerian: Part 2 by BruncleZuma: 3:53pm On Mar 30, 2021
Dubaiguy:

How come you dey follow me drag my Experience about what I saw?

What write up is copy & paste?

Get a video and guide people to your best recommendation Sir.

Peace!!!

So nah you wear bathroom slippers go interview?
Re: How To Get Employed Faster In Dubai As A Nigerian: Part 2 by Dubaiguy: 3:58pm On Mar 30, 2021
BruncleZuma:

So nah you wear bathroom slippers go interview?

Ask me again
Re: How To Get Employed Faster In Dubai As A Nigerian: Part 2 by seunfape(m): 4:01pm On Mar 30, 2021
If it worked for you that does not mean it would work for others, it is better you keep the idea to yourslf because Dubai is not meant for work, but for tourism.
Re: How To Get Employed Faster In Dubai As A Nigerian: Part 2 by Dubaiguy: 4:17pm On Mar 30, 2021
seunfape:
If it worked for you that does not mean it would work for others, it is better you keep the idea to yourslf because Dubai is not meant for work, but for tourism.

WHY keep it for myself when I see many people hunting for job and I have a way that have worked for me and some people I know?
Re: How To Get Employed Faster In Dubai As A Nigerian: Part 2 by Joydan95: 4:26pm On Mar 30, 2021
GeneralPula:
The surest job for Nigerians in Dubai are scam & prostitution..(Most agent will tell you house help)

Don’t bother to stress yourself if you’re not among those set..

Dubai is just a useless rich country..

That is how your types go about spewing trash, if we research well now we won’t be surprised that you have not crossed Seme borders yet you claim to know what you don’t know. I have family and friends in Dubai working legit for companies, one of them is even building an estate from it here in Nigeria. A lot of Nigerians think those Dubai people operate on ordinary certificates but they demand skills . So if you travel down there without a skill you will end up as a house boy /girl.
Stop discouraging people from traveling out if they have what it takes to do so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Get Employed Faster In Dubai As A Nigerian: Part 2 by Ollygold(m): 4:31pm On Mar 30, 2021
I have family and friends in Dubai working legit for companies, one of them is even building an estate from it here in Nigeria.

Can you tell us how many years your family and friends have stayed in dubai and please which work are they doing in dubai.
Re: How To Get Employed Faster In Dubai As A Nigerian: Part 2 by lovere: 4:38pm On Mar 30, 2021
Dubaiguy:

grin grin grin grin..... Investor Lovere

Motivational dubaiguy
Re: How To Get Employed Faster In Dubai As A Nigerian: Part 2 by mywells: 4:56pm On Mar 30, 2021
I want to drive trailer at dubai how can i go about it.
Re: How To Get Employed Faster In Dubai As A Nigerian: Part 2 by Toearn: 4:57pm On Mar 30, 2021
Really
Re: How To Get Employed Faster In Dubai As A Nigerian: Part 2 by pocohantas(f): 5:42pm On Mar 30, 2021
Dubaiguy:

Bro people travel to leave Nigeria and do anything due to the exchange rate.

Imagine a cleaner earning 1200aed. That's 1200×131. company will still provide accommodation for him though dem fit be 12 in a room, and the job will be stressful too. The money might be the only thing appealing to him.

And Cleaner today fit be Supervisor later, depending on how determined he/she is.

Though I wish our people can look towards better jobs too, We too dey settle for less.

Share my vid with them, probably, they could gain one or two things

I don’t think Nigerians settle for less. Nigerians are ambitious people, be it legitimately or illegitimately. The problem is, many of such Nigerians you see settling for less are coming from a place of nothing, so anything in Dubai would be better than what they left in Nigeria.

Nobody that has earned ordinary 200k in Nigeria, would enter plane to go “HUSTLE” in Dubai. Definitely not with clear eye.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get Employed Faster In Dubai As A Nigerian: Part 2 by Dubaiguy: 5:58pm On Mar 30, 2021
pocohantas:

I don’t think Nigerians settle for less. Nigerians are ambitious people, be it legitimately or illegitimately. The problem is, many of such Nigerians you see settling for less are coming from a place of nothing, so anything in Dubai would be better than what they left in Nigeria.

Nobody that has earned ordinary 200k in Nigeria, would enter plane to go “HUSTLE” in Dubai. Definitely not with clear eye.

I think I have to agree with you especially are coming from a place of nothing

I'll share my story 1day

1 Like

Re: How To Get Employed Faster In Dubai As A Nigerian: Part 2 by uckennety(m): 6:04pm On Mar 30, 2021
Dubaiguy:

Bro people travel to leave Nigeria and do anything due to the exchange rate.

Imagine a cleaner earning 1200aed. That's 1200×131. company will still provide accommodation for him though dem fit be 12 in a room, and the job will be stressful too. The money might be the only thing appealing to him.

And Cleaner today fit be Supervisor later, depending on how determined he/she is.

Though I wish our people can look towards better jobs too, We too dey settle for less.

Share my vid with them, probably, they could gain one or two things

as your typing this

I know your not in UAE nor have you entered plane before

hahahahahaha

all these motivational speakers grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Get Employed Faster In Dubai As A Nigerian: Part 2 by pocohantas(f): 6:11pm On Mar 30, 2021
Dubaiguy:

I think I have to agree with you especially are coming from a place of nothing

I'll share my story 1day

I’ll be waiting to read your story. Keep up the good work. wink

1 Like

Re: How To Get Employed Faster In Dubai As A Nigerian: Part 2 by grandstar(m): 6:34pm On Mar 30, 2021
Ever8090:
Bross I don ask you b4 but I go still ask...help me source for brick-layer job for that side naa...abi them no dey build for that side again...?.

It does not pay much. That's the truth.

Those who engage in construction jobs are mostly Indian, Bangladeshi and Pakistanis. Many of them are not well educated. They are like our laborers here. You better pass them.
Re: How To Get Employed Faster In Dubai As A Nigerian: Part 2 by Oluwademilade: 6:34pm On Mar 30, 2021
The5DME:
Dubai is overrated. To hell with those f..... cking Arabs.

Please tell them ooo
Re: How To Get Employed Faster In Dubai As A Nigerian: Part 2 by Ever8090: 7:04pm On Mar 30, 2021
grandstar:

It does not pay much. That's the truth.

Those who engage in construction jobs are mostly Indian, Bangladeshi and Pakistanis. Many of them are not well educated. They are like our laborers here. You better pass them.
ok bross...just that d country don tire me as e tire other people..na jakpa space I dey search for so....but no qualms we go search for other means to take waka..thanks for your time,..may God bless your hustle over there..
Re: How To Get Employed Faster In Dubai As A Nigerian: Part 2 by grandstar(m): 8:26pm On Mar 30, 2021
Ever8090:
ok bross...just that d country don tire me as e tire other people..na jakpa space I dey search for so....but no qualms we go search for other means to take waka..thanks for your time,..may God bless your hustle over there..

Being fed up with the country will not get you anywhere. It's worse when you don't have any means to get to better country.

Since you're in Nigeria, make the best out of it. You can become an estate agent for instance. All you need is to go to estate agents in your area and get the list of properties they have to rent and their rents.

. Now buy a blackboard and write a list of this properties and put your phone number. Make sure you get registration form from agent to give to your clients. Charge them 2,000. That will be feeding and running cost.

Next, take clients for inspection. Try and show them as many properties as possible. You'd be surprised you'll be concluding some lettings and making money..

Ask other agents what properties they need. They may have clients who want to rent or buy properties. Buy Castles magazine every so you can source for property. Also, go to Nigeriapropertycentre.com and to search for property. Also, buy Guardian on Monday.

I will not teach you anything. You'll learn on the job. Trust me! Many did. With the sources I gave you, you'll progress very fast.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Get Employed Faster In Dubai As A Nigerian: Part 2 by Chykes4micheal: 8:29pm On Mar 30, 2021
Shey jobs for finish for Nigeria?
Re: How To Get Employed Faster In Dubai As A Nigerian: Part 2 by Ever8090: 8:47pm On Mar 30, 2021
grandstar:

Being fed up with the country will not get you anywhere. It's worse when you don't have any means to get to better country.

Since you're in Nigeria, make the best out of it. You can become an estate agent for instance. All you need is to go to estate agents in your area and get the list of properties they have to rent and their rents.

. Now buy a blackboard and write a list of this properties and put your phone number. Make sure you get registration form from agent to give to your clients. Charge them 2,000. That will be feeding and running cost.

Next, take clients for inspection. Try and show them as many properties as possible. You'd be surprised you'll be concluding some lettings and making money..

Ask other agents what properties they need. They may have clients who want to rent or buy properties. Buy Castles magazine every so you can source for property. Also, go to Nigeriapropertycentre.com and to search for property. Also, buy Guardian on Monday.

I will not teach you anything. You'll learn on the job. Trust me! Many did. With the sources I gave you, you'll progress very fast.

thanks bross...
Re: How To Get Employed Faster In Dubai As A Nigerian: Part 2 by BF69BF: 9:41pm On Mar 30, 2021
Massdamm:

sorry like how much someone fit budget to enter Canada...

just a person

For one person, after the normal stuff like writing IELTS exams, getting a passport and others petty expenses, you need roughly 3m in your account for like 6months.
Re: How To Get Employed Faster In Dubai As A Nigerian: Part 2 by grandstar(m): 10:36pm On Mar 30, 2021
Ever8090:
thanks bross...

I mean buy Castles magazine every week

And you're welcome
Re: How To Get Employed Faster In Dubai As A Nigerian: Part 2 by Joe4real1988(m): 5:08am On Mar 31, 2021
GeneralPula:
The surest job for Nigerians in Dubai are scam & prostitution..(Most agent will tell you house help)

Don’t bother to stress yourself if you’re not among those set..

Dubai is just a useless rich country..

This is a sincere advice to all men. If you are a responsible man, don't ever make the mistake of marrying any lady that has been to Dubai(UAE) for greener pasture.
Re: How To Get Employed Faster In Dubai As A Nigerian: Part 2 by Dubaiguy: 5:12am On Mar 31, 2021
Chykes4micheal:
Shey jobs for finish for Nigeria?

Job full ground, u no see how many Corper dey post Done & Dusted every year and nothing to show. New set go still come nxt year to post same thing
Re: How To Get Employed Faster In Dubai As A Nigerian: Part 2 by Dubaiguy: 5:15am On Mar 31, 2021
Joe4real1988:
This is a sincere advice to all men. If you are a responsible man, don't ever make the mistake of marrying any lady that has been to Dubai(UAE) for greener pasture.

Many ladies have good job here and live legit life. You just demean all of them like this is very unfair.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Get Employed Faster In Dubai As A Nigerian: Part 2 by CryptoRepublic1: 5:22am On Mar 31, 2021
seangy4konji:
Don't deceive yourself.
I lved in Dubai for 8 years. Qatar, Saudi, Oman, kKuala Lumpur Phuket... Dubai is for extra hustle.Get rich or go home.

Don't spend money to go to the place if you don't have a plan b.

I tell you.

4 thousand dollars for residency unless you want to Scott with bangal dirty boys and do construction work... 1200 Durham's.

I have warned you poo.. I spend, 800 dollars for a week for a room. Can ur hustle reach that

800 Obama for a week on a room?You were doing it wrong bro,what kind of hustle were doing there bro?
Re: How To Get Employed Faster In Dubai As A Nigerian: Part 2 by CryptoRepublic1: 5:31am On Mar 31, 2021
grandstar:

Great advice bro.problem with today's youths is that they want quick cash but they fail to realise that there's no free lunch in this world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AirForce Training Helicopter Crashes In Lagos / Tanker Explosion Around MCC-Abayi In Aba This Morning (Photos) / Asaba, Delta Flooded After Heavy Rainfall (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.