Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,018 members, 7,803,406 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Lo - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lo (375 Views)

Create Your Own Lo-fi Channel With AI (tutorial) / Lo / Airtel MD At UBA Series, Advises Smes To Invest In Technology & Raw Materials Lo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lo by OnyeAshuaUru: 12:10pm On Mar 30, 2021
Hell
Re: Lo by OnyeAshuaUru: 5:31pm On Mar 30, 2021
Still looking for this
Re: Lo by Fuudz: 5:43pm On Mar 30, 2021
OnyeAshuaUru:
Hello,
I'm in need of a private lender or kind-hearted individual who can offer me a loan of 200K in Abuja which I will pay back within a month.
I have a project at hand but an unforeseen expenses took a bite from my budget, leaving me unable to continue and complete the project and get paid by my employer.
I have a collateral worth x3 of needed amount to keep with the lender till I pay back the amount alongside agreed interest within one month.
Anyone willing and capable of helping should email me buildersngltd@gmail.com
Thanks.

xana101:

Do u need a loan? 200k loan @ 15% interest rate monthly.
200k to pay interest of 15% monthly
If u take d 200k, you will be paying the 15% interest monthly until u are no longer interested with d loan, then u will return the principal of 200k.
NB. U must bring a collateral worth 200k.
If interested call 08034895737

Speak with this guy
Re: Lo by OnyeAshuaUru: 6:03pm On Mar 30, 2021
Fuudz:

Speak with this guy
Thank you.
However, he indicated in that thread that offer is no longer available since January 2020.
Re: Lo by cj4humanity: 3:08pm On Mar 31, 2021
I can give you this loan if you can :
Meet with my lawyer in Abuja for necessary documentations and agreement, if he deems the collateral worthy, we proceed
Re: Lo by OnyeAshuaUru: 11:57am On Apr 01, 2021
cj4humanity:
Meet with my lawyer in Abuja for necessary documentations and agreement, if he deems the collateral worthy, we proceed
I can d
Re: Lo by aquadude15: 2:49pm On Apr 01, 2021
cj4humanity:
can I access a loan from you also sir

(1) (Reply)

Make We Run Am / How To Import Quality Products From China / Printing Pen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.