Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Glo Launches App To Help Nigerians Book NIN Registration Appointment - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Launches App To Help Nigerians Book NIN Registration Appointment (11086 Views)

Glo Launches 1TB (1000GB) Data Plan Valid For 12 Months / Glo Launches Glo Yakata Tariff Plan That Gives Up To Free 6GB Data On Recharges / Glo Launches New Data Plan Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Launches App To Help Nigerians Book NIN Registration Appointment by AnonPoet: 12:39pm On Mar 30, 2021
YOU CAN NOW REGISTER YOUR NIN EASILY WITH GLO APPOINTMENT MANAGER APP!
Glo recently launched Appointment Manager, an app designed to assist subscribers to book appointments online for their registration for the National Identity Number (NIN).
Globacom said in a press statement that, through the app, subscribers would choose when and where to undergo the process of NIN registration devoid of stress. This will conserve time and also simplify the registration process in a safe and Covid-19-compliant environment with fewer people in attendance. Have you received your NIN?
With the Appointment Manager, subscribers can choose the day, time and Gloworld outlet most convenient for them to visit for the exercise.
To use the appointment manager app
1. Enter the URL https://ninappt.gloworld.com on any browser and enter phone number in this format: 08050000000.
2. Click on the date icon to select available dates for the month, select desired state, Glo world outlet and desired time.
3. Verify you are a human with a number code on the app
4. Submit.
5. Customers will then receive an SMS notification with an ID, Scheduled date and Gloworld outlet to visit which will be presented at the outlet.
For subscribers yet to link their NIN with their mobile number, text NIN to 109 or dial *109*NIN# to submit your NIN or call 109 to update NIN via voice call. For further enquiries, contact 121 for pre-paid and 200 for post-paid or visit https://www.gloworld.com/ng/nin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Glo Launches App To Help Nigerians Book NIN Registration Appointment by jimiabdul: 1:12pm On Mar 30, 2021
Life has been made easy with Glo wink

24 Likes

Re: Glo Launches App To Help Nigerians Book NIN Registration Appointment by Folasho99: 1:15pm On Mar 30, 2021
Nice initiative. Now i can register my NIN

1 Like

Re: Glo Launches App To Help Nigerians Book NIN Registration Appointment by toyosilawal12: 1:17pm On Mar 30, 2021
Make i sharply go do my own ooo

3 Likes

Re: Glo Launches App To Help Nigerians Book NIN Registration Appointment by gistgirl0: 1:22pm On Mar 30, 2021
No more fear for long queues. I can now register my NIN with ease grin grin grin grin
Re: Glo Launches App To Help Nigerians Book NIN Registration Appointment by funmitalks190: 2:08pm On Mar 30, 2021
I don't have to wait on those frustratingly long queues anymore cheesy cheesy cheesy. Thanks Glo kiss

1 Like

Re: Glo Launches App To Help Nigerians Book NIN Registration Appointment by parrotpikin: 2:25pm On Mar 30, 2021
Many thanks to Glo. I can now get my NIN easily without stress.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glo Launches App To Help Nigerians Book NIN Registration Appointment by rottable(m): 6:42pm On Mar 30, 2021
9ice one from Glo. This will reduce the long queue at their office. But what about users that don't have browsing phones?

I tried to register on the website but I was shown this

3 Likes

Re: Glo Launches App To Help Nigerians Book NIN Registration Appointment by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:41pm On Mar 30, 2021
nice one its a welcome development
Re: Glo Launches App To Help Nigerians Book NIN Registration Appointment by Emeka71(m): 11:08pm On Mar 30, 2021
They try.
Re: Glo Launches App To Help Nigerians Book NIN Registration Appointment by edoairways: 11:59pm On Mar 30, 2021
A welcome development however I hope their staffs behave well

1 Like

Re: Glo Launches App To Help Nigerians Book NIN Registration Appointment by cardoctor(m): 5:39am On Mar 31, 2021
Hidden charges awaits you be dat.
Re: Glo Launches App To Help Nigerians Book NIN Registration Appointment by centilad(m): 5:40am On Mar 31, 2021
Glo Glo grin
Re: Glo Launches App To Help Nigerians Book NIN Registration Appointment by Nobody: 5:40am On Mar 31, 2021
Glo is a wack network... like if u agree... share if u dont

6 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Glo Launches App To Help Nigerians Book NIN Registration Appointment by Authoreety: 5:40am On Mar 31, 2021
I no dey do....
Re: Glo Launches App To Help Nigerians Book NIN Registration Appointment by Authoreety: 5:41am On Mar 31, 2021
BadRadio:
Glo is a wack network... like of u agree... share if u dont

We don't agree.... It's our own. I'm not gonno spoil our own

15 Likes

Re: Glo Launches App To Help Nigerians Book NIN Registration Appointment by tempusfugit: 5:42am On Mar 31, 2021
I appreciate that this solution is coming from a nigerian company!!!

1 Like

Re: Glo Launches App To Help Nigerians Book NIN Registration Appointment by ShenTeh(m): 5:42am On Mar 31, 2021
Very good initiative from Glo. We hope the staff on ground will not spoil this idea like many things Nigerian.
Re: Glo Launches App To Help Nigerians Book NIN Registration Appointment by Authoreety: 5:42am On Mar 31, 2021
rottable:
9ice one from Glo. This will reduce the long queue at their office. But what about users that don't have browsing phones?

404 in Nigerian parlance means dog meat...
Maybe you should make a dog sacrifice..

2 Likes

Re: Glo Launches App To Help Nigerians Book NIN Registration Appointment by ITbomb(m): 5:44am On Mar 31, 2021
At last someone has the will power to think
Re: Glo Launches App To Help Nigerians Book NIN Registration Appointment by tempusfugit: 5:44am On Mar 31, 2021
Like if you believes this individual deserves slap!!!
BadRadio:
Glo is a wack network... like of u agree... share if u dont

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Glo Launches App To Help Nigerians Book NIN Registration Appointment by fasho01(m): 5:51am On Mar 31, 2021
Finally, something progressive from a network provider in that regard
Re: Glo Launches App To Help Nigerians Book NIN Registration Appointment by Adegokenath(m): 5:53am On Mar 31, 2021
Kwara state not included,why
Re: Glo Launches App To Help Nigerians Book NIN Registration Appointment by Hakeem66: 6:00am On Mar 31, 2021
I have registered all my 3 Sims with my NIN but still receiving this message from MTN only, should I worry because MTN is my main line.

Re: Glo Launches App To Help Nigerians Book NIN Registration Appointment by Offpoint1: 6:13am On Mar 31, 2021
Good, the app should let us know the numbers of people who share the same appointment day, so that I can modify my own date to the day with just 2 appointments.

1 Like

Re: Glo Launches App To Help Nigerians Book NIN Registration Appointment by Otasikwe(m): 6:15am On Mar 31, 2021
Glo is the worst network provider in Nigeria so dia for anything concern glo please count me out yeye network
Re: Glo Launches App To Help Nigerians Book NIN Registration Appointment by Asianjollof007: 6:19am On Mar 31, 2021
Make the app sha work
Re: Glo Launches App To Help Nigerians Book NIN Registration Appointment by Draught: 6:27am On Mar 31, 2021

Mehn Bleep that sheet!

Even with all the deadline extensions, these mofos ended my line in February and said I have to wait for the ban to be lifted first before re-registering the line..

Thank God, that's not my primary line.. App kill you there! Idiots!
Re: Glo Launches App To Help Nigerians Book NIN Registration Appointment by Krak(m): 6:31am On Mar 31, 2021
rottable:

I just did mine through the link.
Re: Glo Launches App To Help Nigerians Book NIN Registration Appointment by Haykinsofficial: 6:33am On Mar 31, 2021
rottable:

404 means u too like to dey chop dog meat.
Re: Glo Launches App To Help Nigerians Book NIN Registration Appointment by getangry(m): 6:44am On Mar 31, 2021
Nice innovation
Re: Glo Launches App To Help Nigerians Book NIN Registration Appointment by Lovexme(m): 6:44am On Mar 31, 2021
Something that has been available for over a month.

The problem with the link is that it rarely works, especially during the day.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Redmi note 5A/Prime full specifications / iOS Users Thread (iphones, Ipads, Ipods Etc) / Infinix Note 2 X600 Official Discussion Thread [HOT!!!]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.