Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:16 AM

Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) (46187 Views)

Breaking: Former MOUAU VC Otunta Dies In Car Crash (photos) / Francis Otunta Accused Of impregnating Girlfriend & Graduating Her In 3rd Year / Exposed: How Prof. F. O Otunta, Mouau V.c Tried To Rape Me - Prof Patricia Mbah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by fergie001: 12:06am On Mar 31, 2021
garfield1:

appeal Court ruled that the suit at the lower court was filed out of time by two days which made it statue barred and that Oshoakpemhe could not prove the case of the forgery against Gani Audu beyond reasonable doubt by providing the original of the forged document to the court.

She ruled that the first respondent in the case before the appeal Court is “trying to make mountain out of mole hill and his case is grossly incompetent. The judgement of the trial court delivered on January 6 which disqualified the appellant and Audu Ganiyu from contesting respectively as governor and deputy governor is set aside”.

Dont forget that a high court later ruled in favour of degi

You are mixing two cases together.

The Gani/Ize Iyamu case was struck out by the Appeal Court because it was statute-barred. That case is a case of forgery.

In the Degi case, it was never statute-barred. The PDP filed the case about 11 days after the APC submitted names.

The PDP never took forgery for Degi. They took "false information"..

It is different.

The High Court acquitted Degi because the plaintiff couldn't prove forgery beyond any reasonable doubt.
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by fergie001: 12:07am On Mar 31, 2021
Munzy14:

Hehehehe....I remembered the lady....Umu nwaanyi ha na-ata gwo gwo....cheesy

If them like u, u go run.....
No difference between Ikwuano and Umuahia.... Our girls are very beautiful.
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 12:10am On Mar 31, 2021
fergie001:

He left UI with first class Organic Chemistry in 1973/74. Those days, first class go directly to PhD.

When his Professorship was delayed, he left for Uni Agric Makurdi and became a Prof in 1990....He rose to be DVC and was one of those who recruited the present mouau VC, as a young staff at Uni Agric Makurdi... (Then it was called University of Jos, Makurdi Campus).

He always spoke kindly about Professor Idachaba.

He was to be VC there but the school and community insisted they wanted someone from the State.

So he left there and OBJ took him to The Bells, where he was Dean, Medical Sciences before MOUAU made him VC. He defeated the then DVC, Edeoga grin.

Edeoga the guy man...Who will always say them the talk say clitoris small, and some people are still cutting it off...grin his usual addage...

1 Like

Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by fergie001: 12:13am On Mar 31, 2021
Munzy14:

Edeoga the guy man...Who will always say them the talk say clitoris small, and some people are still cutting it off...grin his usual addage...
The things wey the man tell me,.my mouth no fit talk am cheesy grin

He is a direct and good person.
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 12:14am On Mar 31, 2021
fergie001:

No difference between Ikwuano and Umuahia.... Our girls are very beautiful.
I prefer Ikwuano to umuahia biko....My best relationship is with an ikwuano babe....O jiri love meruo m ahu...grin

1 Like

Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by garfield1: 12:14am On Mar 31, 2021
fergie001:

You are mixing two cases together.

The Gani/Ize Iyamu case was struck out by the Appeal Court because it was statute-barred. That case is a case of forgery.

In the Degi case, it was never statute-barred. The PDP filed the case about 11 days after the APC submitted names.

The PDP never took forgery for Degi. They took "false information"..

It is different.

The High Court acquitted Degi because the plaintiff couldn't prove forgery beyond any reasonable doubt.

I know forgery and falsification are two different things.you are the one missing it,you did not read what I posted.the judges did not just dismiss the case because it was out of time,they also looked at its merit and declared that forgery was not proven sufficiently and that the accuser was making a mountain out of a molehill....

I can't remember if ibezim case was forgery or falsification or both but if it is forgery,he should scale through
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 12:15am On Mar 31, 2021
fergie001:

Hahahahaha he reminds me of one JJ in unizik...That one like anything under skirt.
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by fergie001: 12:15am On Mar 31, 2021
garfield1:

I know forgery and falsification are two different things.you are the one missing it,you did not read what I posted.the judges did not just dismiss the case because it was out of time,they also looked at its merit and declared that forgery was not proven sufficiently and that the accuser was making a mountain out of a molehill....

I can't remember if ibezim case was forgery or falsification or both but if it is forgery,he should scale through

Ok... Fear Inyang Ekwo and Sirajo (who has gone up now).

Ibezim: False information.
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by fergie001: 12:16am On Mar 31, 2021
Munzy14:

I prefer Ikwuano to umuahia biko....My best relationship is with an ikwuano babe....O jiri love meruo m ahu...grin

Me too grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 12:18am On Mar 31, 2021
fergie001:

Lol..edeoga na women case full him side...
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by fergie001: 12:18am On Mar 31, 2021
Munzy14:

Lol..edeoga na women case full him side...
For the women, na Dem dey rush am oooo

He is a good and practical person.

He is blunt....I like people like that.
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 12:19am On Mar 31, 2021
fergie001:

Me too grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
I think they know how to care of their men...like akwaibom ladies...maybe because of the boundaries they share.
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 12:23am On Mar 31, 2021
fergie001:

For the women, na Dem dey rush am oooo

He is a good and practical person.

He is blunt....I like people like that.
Well i like being blunt, so i fancy blunt people as well.

No doubt for the women...Na from experience i deh talk...

My babe mark territory well well then...grin
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by fergie001: 12:24am On Mar 31, 2021
Munzy14:

Well i like being blunt, so i fancy blunt people as well.

No doubt for the women...Na from experience i deh talk...

My babe mark territory well well then...grin
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by fergie001: 12:24am On Mar 31, 2021
Munzy14:

I think they know how to care of their men...like akwaibom ladies...maybe because of the boundaries they share.

They sure do.
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by garfield1: 12:29am On Mar 31, 2021
fergie001:

Ok... Fear Inyang Ekwo and Sirajo (who has gone up now).

Ibezim: False information.

Taiwo taiwo,abang etc

The more I look at ibezim case,the more I am convinced that he might just scale through.. .ekwo said he presented false school certs and waec and they were not certified.what is false school certs? It means he forged them and in forgery,the issuing authorities must attest.did the judge inquire from waec to know if the waec results are certified or not?

His case is more of name variation which is being misapprehended and the apex court has taken care of that in atiku vs buhari.I dont sew them somersaulting
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by garfield1: 12:31am On Mar 31, 2021
Munzy14:

I think you meant efik ladies.aks ladies are good during courtship but will turn tiger after marriage unlike the efiks who remain loyal
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by emmypedia(m): 12:36am On Mar 31, 2021
Otunta was a good man,I have come to understand that in life you cannot please everybody,the man st a point allowed students to pay for school fee in their second semester, which was very unusual in his predecessors time, always liked to follow due process,may his soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by fergie001: 12:43am On Mar 31, 2021
garfield1:

Taiwo taiwo,abang etc

The more I look at ibezim case,the more I am convinced that he might just scale through.. .ekwo said he presented false school certs and waec and they were not certified.what is false school certs? It means he forged them and in forgery,the issuing authorities must attest.did the judge inquire from waec to know if the waec results are certified or not?

His case is more of name variation which is being misapprehended and the apex court has taken care of that in atiku vs buhari.I dont sew them somersaulting

Who is Abang or Taiwo? Taiwo na exparte judge.... grin
Abang, that one.... hahahahahahahaha....apology
Mtchew....

Don't bring in forgery Biko. I told you earlier that this is the same playbook as Degi.

Is it the judge that will enquire to know? If someone takes you to Court that you falsified or forged your UNICAL certificate...will you wait for the judge to enquire?

Won't you subpoena the school to testify?

Why did Obaseki not wait for the judges to enquire, before bringing in UI as a Witness..

Why did Buhari not wait when they said he didn't have an SSCE...On live TV, waec certified it.

During the Bayelsa saga, did the Deputy Governor not call UST as witness?

Names....... Do you know the real story about his documents?

The Imo APC electoral committee exposed everything... obviously, they were working for Ararume.

You always quote this SC...what did they say in Atiku v Buhari?
Tell me....
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by fergie001: 12:46am On Mar 31, 2021
garfield1:

I think you meant efik ladies.aks ladies are good during courtship but will turn tiger after marriage unlike the efiks who remain loyal

I am planning on taking one.....Very Very Seriously ooo cool
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by garfield1: 12:53am On Mar 31, 2021
fergie001:

I am planning on taking one.....Very Very Seriously ooo cool

Efik or aks?
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by fergie001: 12:56am On Mar 31, 2021
garfield1:

Efik or aks?
Efik oooo......
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by Oricha79(m): 1:02am On Mar 31, 2021
Gamer999:
Rip sir cry
God bless Sony interactive entertainment ;God bless the United States ;God bless Nigeria ;God bless Kogi state; God bless the good people of Okene
tao kene
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by garfield1: 1:08am On Mar 31, 2021
fergie001:

Who is Abang or Taiwo? Taiwo na exparte judge.... grin
Abang, that one.... hahahahahahahaha....apology
Mtchew....

Don't bring in forgery Biko. I told you earlier that this is the same playbook as Degi.

Is it the judge that will enquire to know? If someone takes you to Court that you falsified or forged your UNICAL certificate...will you wait for the judge to enquire?

Won't you subpoena the school to testify?

Why did Obaseki not wait for the judges to enquire, before bringing in UI as a Witness..

Why did Buhari not wait when they said he didn't have an SSCE...On live TV, waec certified it.

During the Bayelsa saga, did the Deputy Governor not call UST as witness?

Names....... Do you know the real story about his documents?

The Imo APC electoral committee exposed everything... obviously, they were working for Ararume.

You always quote this SC...what did they say in Atiku v Buhari?
Tell me....

Forgery is a serious allegation and must be sufficiently proven.even if obaseki or bayelsa deputy did not call anybody,they would still win.a judge using mere name variation to conclude on forgery is funny.the judge left falsification and delved into forgery...his names are consistent except for frank and Francis....
It may look similar to bayelsa but there is a big difference.in bayelsa,all his different documents bear different names including his surname which is the most crucial,no consistency.in imo,it is only in his results.

The judge even failed to identify the false information properly.remember odilis words that degi changed names chameleonically,it was a mess.he was hiding something according to her.

Same apc electoral committee indicted obaseki and we saw the results....
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by garfield1: 1:09am On Mar 31, 2021
fergie001:

Efik oooo......

Good but them Lazy oh.
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by Keziehenry(m): 1:40am On Mar 31, 2021
fergie001:
Bad news for Nkpoghoro Community...they also lost Professor Edward Nwachi same day.
are you from afikpo?
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by UndissolvedMeta(m): 1:46am On Mar 31, 2021
You're right,thou I don't know him but I heard lecturers discussing about him in the exam hall yesterday morning ,they were all sad. They claimed Michael Okpara people killed him sha

etinosa111:
i know this prof, maths dept uniben, before his appointment as vc, always riding extremely flashing cars
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by fergie001: 1:49am On Mar 31, 2021
garfield1:
Forgery is a serious allegation and must be sufficiently proven.even if obaseki or bayelsa deputy did not call anybody,they would still win.
But they had to help their case at least.

A Judge using mere name variation to conclude on forgery is funny.the judge left falsification and delved into forgery...his names are consistent except for frank and Francis....
The Judge said false information...why have you been using forgery?

......that except is very important. The SC have said in Diri v Degi that only the awarding Institutions can effect any change of name on Certificates.

This is the fact;
Ibezim submitted a photocopy of an affidavit that he lost his documents.

The affidavit to that effect was unsigned, and had no police extract to show that he reported to the law enforcement agency.

The new documents or photocopies were neither CTCs nor stamped.

The fact is...he submitted two WAEC results....with the Frank and Francis....they are different. WAEC didn't give him that.

Whilst typing it somewhere around Oluwole, he must have switched the names, thinking it is the same.

It may look similar to bayelsa but there is a big difference.in bayelsa,all his different documents bear different names including his surname which is the most crucial,no consistency.in imo,it is only in his results.
It is fundamentally the same.

It talks about the reconciliation of names and the fact that we shouldn't tamper with Certificates. It is the job of the awarding Institutions to do so, if need be.

Those results are a factor because he submitted them. If he didn't, then no one will care.

The judge even failed to identify the false information properly.remember odilis words that degi changed names chameleonically,it was a mess.he was hiding something according to her.
The judge did identify it properly.

Hear the Appeal Court;

Justice Adah stated that no other person order than the institution that awarded certificates can lawfully effect correction on them.

He advised that candidates must be diligent with the ways and manners they put their names in documents, stressing that it is a serious thing if a person’s name is misplaced or spelt wrongly.

His words was ....the appeal Court cannot tamper with the "unassailable" findings of the lower Court.

Same apc electoral committee indicted obaseki and we saw the results....
Tbh, I don't expect any APC member to be expecting reprieve from this case.

The APC panel led by Professor Ekanem disqualified Ibezim and stated it in his report, openly, that the PDP will cash in on it.

The screening appeal committee said same but no way.

Imo APC backed them, but Uzodinma must have his way and now you are seeking help.

No way....They have to be severely punished.

Obaseki didn't even go to the Appeal Panel...even amongst the top echelon of the Party, many disagreed with the Party leadership.

Obaseki's own...UI came out clearly that he graduated there....even before the Screening.
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by fergie001: 1:49am On Mar 31, 2021
Keziehenry:

are you from afikpo?
No Sir.
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by ChelseaDr(m): 1:53am On Mar 31, 2021
fergie001:
Bad news for Nkpoghoro Community...they also lost Professor Edward Nwachi same day.

You talk like son of the soil...jookwa!! Its a sad day in Ehugbo. Two Profs in one day... Not long ago, it was Prof Okpani from Unwara... May God heal the land.
Cheers!!
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by fergie001: 1:57am On Mar 31, 2021
ChelseaDr:

You talk like son of the soil...jookwa!! Its a sad day in Ehugbo. Two Profs in one day... Not long ago, it was Prof Okpani from Unwara... May God heal the land.
Cheers!!
I am not oooo....didn't know you were Ebonyian. Remember you from the COVID-19 threads when it just started. Okpani's was another Painful one as well, UPTH.

Something is wrong somewhere. They need prayers o.

I am Abian though.
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by garfield1: 2:43am On Mar 31, 2021
fergie001:

But they had to help their case at least.

The Judge said false information...why have you been using forgery?

......that except is very important. The SC have said in Diri v Degi that only the awarding Institutions can effect any change of name on Certificates.

This is the fact;
Ibezim submitted a photocopy of an affidavit that he lost his documents.

The affidavit to that effect was unsigned, and had no police extract to show that he reported to the law enforcement agency.

The new documents or photocopies were neither CTCs nor stamped.

The fact is...he submitted two WAEC results....with the Frank and Francis....they are different. WAEC didn't give him that.

Whilst typing it somewhere around Oluwole, he must have switched the names, thinking it is the same.

It is fundamentally the same.

It talks about the reconciliation of names and the fact that we shouldn't tamper with Certificates. It is the job of the awarding Institutions to do so, if need be.

Those results are a factor because he submitted them. If he didn't, then no one will care.

The judge did identify it properly.

Hear the Appeal Court;

Justice Adah stated that no other person order than the institution that awarded certificates can lawfully effect correction on them.

He advised that candidates must be diligent with the ways and manners they put their names in documents, stressing that it is a serious thing if a person’s name is misplaced or spelt wrongly.

His words was ....the appeal Court cannot tamper with the "unassailable" findings of the lower Court.

Tbh, I don't expect any APC member to be expecting reprieve from this case.

The APC panel led by Professor Ekanem disqualified Ibezim and stated it in his report, openly, that the PDP will cash in on it.

The screening appeal committee said same but no way.

Imo APC backed them, but Uzodinma must have his way and now you are seeking help.

No way....They have to be severely punished.

Obaseki didn't even go to the Appeal Panel...even amongst the top echelon of the Party, many disagreed with the Party leadership.

Obaseki's own...UI came out clearly that he graduated there....even before the Screening.

A case of forgery cannot against the accused without the issuing authorities testifying against him...

He simply wrote waec two times and varied his names on both occasions.

The judge in saying that his documents are false has delved into the arena of forgery which will save yet ibezim...he cannot declare documents to be false without hearing from waec or the courts which issued the affidavits...

This same justice adah ruled in favour of Lyon/degi so he is inconsistent....

Justice ekwo in bayelsa said he found no connection between the ssce,fslc,bsc and MSC of degi and his affidavits.can he say the same for ibezim? he clearly identified false information and remained on them.but here,he is attacking the authenticity of the documents which is forgery.the apex court in bayelsa not just faulted the indiscriminate change of names but also not properly doing them.there is no indiscriminate name change in okigwe,just variation.the case is more of forgery than provision of false information.

Did ibezim write waec or not? Dis he lose his documents or not? You cannot say he forged waec without hearing from waec.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session / Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief / Post Graduate Diploma Or Direct Entry - Which Should He Take?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.