Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,408 members, 7,800,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) (46359 Views)

Breaking: Former MOUAU VC Otunta Dies In Car Crash (photos) / Francis Otunta Accused Of impregnating Girlfriend & Graduating Her In 3rd Year / Exposed: How Prof. F. O Otunta, Mouau V.c Tried To Rape Me - Prof Patricia Mbah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by fergie001: 10:46am On Mar 31, 2021
kahal29:
I wouldn't say that for now till the second year of his tenure. You can only know the true nature of a person when you give the person power and authority. I knew him as ordinary Dr as at then but now he is Vice Chancellor.
His first degree was UNN, MSc UI, PhD UNN...

I know the man.

The man "di very very Bad". You needed to see the jubilation in school yesterday.
Na waoh!

So you work there? That's good grin cheesy
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by lordally(m): 10:49am On Mar 31, 2021
IgboWarlord:

Sent you a mail..

I never see am o
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by lordally(m): 10:50am On Mar 31, 2021
IgboWarlord:

Sent you a mail..

Sorry it's

Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by riczy(m): 11:31am On Mar 31, 2021
obyrich:
I heard he was very corrupt
He is a very wealthy Academic! I once lived in one of his house!

1 Like

Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by ceeceeco: 11:50am On Mar 31, 2021
How can a man have the guts to demote some professors, that's an insult, shame & disgrace in the highest order. He stepped on so many toes & expected men to be asleep. His ignorance was what killed him. He was so careless with his decisions/actions! Him no know say men dey & say power pass power. Iam happy for the new V.C Professor Maduebibisi Ofo Iwe, a professor of food science, & a native of Umunneochi L.G.A. With this new V.C there's hope. His brother's son is married to my elder sister. God is just so wonderful. Congratulations Professor Iwe.
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 11:53am On Mar 31, 2021
kahal29:

Are you a staff of MOUAU?
No...
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 11:54am On Mar 31, 2021
garfield1:

I think you meant efik ladies.aks ladies are good during courtship but will turn tiger after marriage unlike the efiks who remain loyal
oooh really...
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 12:04pm On Mar 31, 2021
kahal29:

His wickedness and evil deeds in MOUAU killed him. The innocent cry of Staff he unjustly suspended and sacked killed him. Their salaries he ate choked him to death. GOD is not mocked.... Whatever a man sow he will reap.
when I saw his rip, I knew some MOUAU staff edoga employed illegally, of which otunta sacked will jubilate...That action sent some couples to village..

Edoga in his last days messed up the school.

Otunta too is not a saint either.
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by luminouz(m): 12:04pm On Mar 31, 2021
ceeceeco:
How can a man have the guts to demote some professors, that's an insult, shame & disgrace in the highest order. He stepped on so many toes & expected men to be asleep. His ignorance was what killed him. He was so careless with his decisions/actions! Him no know say men dey & say power pass power. Iam happy for the new V.C Professor Maduebibisi Ofo Iwe, a professor of food science, & a native of Umunneochi L.G.A. With this new V.C there's hope. His brother's son is married to my elder sister. God is just so wonderful. Congratulations Professor Iwe.

Nawa o...you were happy he died and also happy you have access to the new VC through your elder sister.

Just take it easy bro

2 Likes

Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by garfield1: 1:02pm On Mar 31, 2021
Munzy14:

oooh really...

Yes.many igbos dont really know the difference but theres a lady I met at ozubulu.she immediately differentiated them.she's from mbaise
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by ikllbrokehoes(m): 1:08pm On Mar 31, 2021
Blesschemical:
The wife teaches business law in COLMAS in MOUAU.
Hmmmm. I see
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by kahal29: 7:18pm On Mar 31, 2021
fergie001:

His first degree was UNN, MSc UI, PhD UNN...

I know the man.

You are right

fergie001:

So you work there? That's good grin cheesy

Na their we dey manage oh
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by fergie001: 7:21pm On Mar 31, 2021
kahal29:
You are right ..

I was at his Inaugural Lecture in 2008.

Na their we dey manage oh
Na small small.....God dey.
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by Henrique99: 4:41pm On Apr 01, 2021
Munzy14:

Hahahahaha he reminds me of one JJ in unizik...That one like anything under skirt.
j.j from zoology department.He is now a professor.Baba too like woman
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 7:35pm On Apr 01, 2021
Henrique99:
j.j from zoology department.He is now a professor.Baba too like woman
chai....u sabi jj o...

he too like woman
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by Henrique99: 11:43am On Apr 02, 2021
Munzy14:

chai....u sabi jj o...

he too like woman
Na him way be that..Even the once we dey my department (mcb) back then.
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by Keziehenry(m): 2:44pm On Apr 02, 2021
Splendidbeauty:
The best rector Akanu Ibiam has ever had. Rip sir.
which dept did you graduate from
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by OgwuEgo: 1:25pm On Oct 24, 2021
Who is professor Okpani?
ChelseaDr:

You talk like son of the soil...jookwa!! Its a sad day in Ehugbo. Two Profs in one day... Not long ago, it was Prof Okpani from Unwara... May God heal the land.
Cheers!!
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by ChelseaDr(m): 2:10am On Oct 28, 2021
OgwuEgo:
Who is professor Okpani?

An erudite scholar and professor of obstetrics and Gynaecology of UPTH.
Re: Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) by OgwuEgo: 11:18am On Oct 28, 2021
I have never heard of him, are you sure he hails from Unwara?
ChelseaDr:

An erudite scholar and professor of obstetrics and Gynaecology of UPTH.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Largest Mega Primary School In Borno State (Photos) / #PHOTO: UNIABUJA Student Dies In His Sleep Night After Death Tweet / My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.