Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Patience Ozokwor: I Married At A Young Age; Endured Suffering To Please My Dad - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patience Ozokwor: I Married At A Young Age; Endured Suffering To Please My Dad (31723 Views)

Patience Ozokwor Moved To Tears As Mercy Johnson Presents Generous Gifts to her / Odunlade Adekola, Patience Ozokwor, Juliet Ibrahim And Basketmouth At An Event / Patience Ozokwor, Grandchildren, Son-In-Law, Daughter, Chioma Nnenna Lameya: Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Ozokwor: I Married At A Young Age; Endured Suffering To Please My Dad by Kestolove(m): 3:40pm On Mar 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....
Marriage na scam i swear.....
A real niggarrr won't do that shit.....baby mama sure me die....too many problems and wahalar in marriage
A real niggarrr will now be in the same roof with one particular pussy for God knows how long
The thought of that shit scares the hell out of me
Coupled with the fact that she won't be allowing me to live my life on the fast lane anymore...she won't allow me smoke my weed, bang other pussy, drink enough bottles.
Not to talk of the fact that my dickkk won't be getting excited for her anymore because my dickkk is used to her already...the love will no longer be there...but we will continue to be pretending that we still love each other probably because of our kids and what society will say
She go dey quarrel and advise me like a mother, sister and wife make i stop those things like alcohol, smoking weed, banging other pussy or make i reduce am..if i nor hear she go come go report to my mum or daddy..or probably person way I dey fear pass for my family...those ones go come call me for family meeting...see wahalar

Oh...lord...help a real niggarr...because with the way he is thinking now..he be like say na baby mama sure me die
Damnnn.......mmmmm...he who finds a wife..finds real dope problem and wahalar..and he doesn't know what he has put his hand into
for the first time u say the best thing eva, how i wish i can give u a treat at chicken republic, Mr Biggs, tantalize or take u to a trip to Dubai so u can take huspuppi place as the new chief of B.E.C
Re: Patience Ozokwor: I Married At A Young Age; Endured Suffering To Please My Dad by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:40pm On Mar 30, 2021
Why are people on page 1 blasting her? She made sense.

She's talking about how she stayed through a difficult marriage, and that she wishes young people in this generation will have that resilence, too.

She hasn't said that she was pleased she was in a difficult marriage where she didn't get to marry the person she originally loved, instead she's saying that, regardless, she made the marriage work.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor: I Married At A Young Age; Endured Suffering To Please My Dad by nzedon50(m): 3:41pm On Mar 30, 2021
OK
Re: Patience Ozokwor: I Married At A Young Age; Endured Suffering To Please My Dad by LMS1(m): 3:42pm On Mar 30, 2021
JovialJune:
[s][/s]

Silent Is The Best For A Retard Teenager Like You... So Keep Crying Toddler

Re: Patience Ozokwor: I Married At A Young Age; Endured Suffering To Please My Dad by simplesearch: 3:45pm On Mar 30, 2021
JovialJune:

Is marriage suppose to be endured? Is it not to be enjoyed?

Can half of you males endure quarter of what women go through in marriage?

Stupid.

Every stage of life needs endurance, everything in life requires endurance. There is nothing in life that does not require endurance. Even for you to become what you are today needs patience and a lot of endurance, taken bullshit from lecturer, enduring insult from superior, psychological workplace harassment and hazard, work stress which is prevalent both here and abroad, loneliness and boredom associated with single life etc. There is no where on earth where you can find 100% bliss, reason some people don't joke with their vacation period. Life itself needs a lot of endurance to cope with whether you have all the good things of life at your beck and call or not. It is therefore safe to say that everybody cries, everybody endure one thing or the other, everybody suffer one way or the other, eventually no one is left out we all die.

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor: I Married At A Young Age; Endured Suffering To Please My Dad by Romanoff(f): 3:45pm On Mar 30, 2021
kaludestiny10:
The Bible only quoted love and not money.
Some women can't be in a marriage when the money isn't there.

Why will you marry if you're unable to cater for a wife and a child?

Will you give your child out in marriage to a man who can't feed or accommodate her?

Or let me ask you sef, what do you mean by "some women can't be in marriage when the money isn't there"?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Ozokwor: I Married At A Young Age; Endured Suffering To Please My Dad by Hollawayn05(m): 3:47pm On Mar 30, 2021
Reason for the Vawulence
Re: Patience Ozokwor: I Married At A Young Age; Endured Suffering To Please My Dad by simplesearch: 3:50pm On Mar 30, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
So Patience don dey collect gbola since young age??

Now she come dey form Mama Christian.
Mama Pastor, Mama Holy Than Thou

Take down that photo, it's blasphemous and disrespectful to your maker. Be reasonable!

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor: I Married At A Young Age; Endured Suffering To Please My Dad by Bornboy4: 3:51pm On Mar 30, 2021
Life's like that madam.

YOU just endure what you cannot change and move on.
Re: Patience Ozokwor: I Married At A Young Age; Endured Suffering To Please My Dad by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 30, 2021
funnily, everytime i see these woman pocohantas comes to mind, is that ur mom ... i affirmed you guyz have so much in common when she said her husband had a terminal disease, kill him softly seems to be a pattern grin grin
Re: Patience Ozokwor: I Married At A Young Age; Endured Suffering To Please My Dad by Superpower(m): 3:59pm On Mar 30, 2021
binary007:
Why do women Always appeal to Pity?
Ask your mum
Re: Patience Ozokwor: I Married At A Young Age; Endured Suffering To Please My Dad by loosecanon50(m): 4:00pm On Mar 30, 2021
LMS1:
I Guess This All Happend In The 80s..
Dear Struggling Men Do Not Be Deceived Into Marriage,
She Will Not Endure Any Suffering,
Those That Could Endure Suffering All Died In 1999.
The Remaining Ones Are TZzor In Character grin

grin

Re: Patience Ozokwor: I Married At A Young Age; Endured Suffering To Please My Dad by LegalOpinion: 4:11pm On Mar 30, 2021
How do we confirm what she said now? I refuse to believe that her wickedness is only in movies.
Re: Patience Ozokwor: I Married At A Young Age; Endured Suffering To Please My Dad by luminouz(m): 4:21pm On Mar 30, 2021
Harmony92:
Some names have a way of sticking to their bearers life style cry till today I still ask my parents y dey named me Endurance Cos am too quiet n calm for my liking n people are taking advantage of it embarassed
Really?
Re: Patience Ozokwor: I Married At A Young Age; Endured Suffering To Please My Dad by Peace081: 4:25pm On Mar 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....
A real niggarrr won't do that shit.....baby mama sure me die....too many problems and wahalar in marriage
A real niggarrr will now be in the same roof with one particular pussy for God knows how long
Coupled with the fact that she won't be allowing me to live my life on the fast lane anymore...she won't allow me smoke my weed, bang other pussy, drink enough bottles.
Not to talk of the fact that my dickkk won't be getting excited for her anymore because my dickkk is used to her already...the love will no longer be there...but we will continue to be pretending that we still love each other probably because of our kids and what society will say
She go dey quarrel and advise me like a mother, sister and wife make i stop those things like alcohol, smoking weed, banging other pussy or make i reduce am..if i nor hear she go come go report to my mum or daddy..or probably person way I dey fear pass for my family...those ones go come call me for family meeting...see wahalar

Oh...lord...help a real niggarr...because with the way he is thinking now..he be like say na baby mama sure me die
Damnnn.......mmmmm...he who finds a wife..finds real dope problem and wahalar..and he doesn't know what he has put his hand into
You be mumu
Re: Patience Ozokwor: I Married At A Young Age; Endured Suffering To Please My Dad by Cleanworld(f): 4:41pm On Mar 30, 2021
As they will restruction Nigeria in the near future they better put into account that arranged,forced,clock watching marriages and violents against women must stop with code of conduct law backing it.

we can see the impact of all this misdemeanor in present generation.
Re: Patience Ozokwor: I Married At A Young Age; Endured Suffering To Please My Dad by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 30, 2021
but it does pay off when the kids are grown and you still look like a chick or guy.
Re: Patience Ozokwor: I Married At A Young Age; Endured Suffering To Please My Dad by Toearn: 4:45pm On Mar 30, 2021
Really
Re: Patience Ozokwor: I Married At A Young Age; Endured Suffering To Please My Dad by HVILLE: 4:55pm On Mar 30, 2021
emperorsversion:

Na wa ooo , serious uppercut abeg leave the girl alone ,she like to run her mouth

zzor, I just laugh because people here don't really know you. is it not you again, you deceive people with that profile pic upload, meanwhile you are one fat, with red thick stretchmarks in your inner thighs and lower Belle, you belong to the street, you know we have your diary in ashewo thread. Dare to mention me on this post now and I will post your chats and nudes with your face. idiattt
Re: Patience Ozokwor: I Married At A Young Age; Endured Suffering To Please My Dad by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....

Slawormir the real nigga
Tell them the bitter truth
I can't be fucking one pussy for God knows how long
Re: Patience Ozokwor: I Married At A Young Age; Endured Suffering To Please My Dad by Princessogaraya(f): 5:19pm On Mar 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....

Rubbish talk
Re: Patience Ozokwor: I Married At A Young Age; Endured Suffering To Please My Dad by godlessmind: 5:34pm On Mar 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....

i think say you get sense before ...SMH
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....

i think say you get sense before ...SMH
Re: Patience Ozokwor: I Married At A Young Age; Endured Suffering To Please My Dad by omlueh(m): 6:10pm On Mar 30, 2021
Slawormiir o to ya we're gan ní ké it seems too much weeds smoking and bottles taking is now making you more madder, you better be careful or i report you to your Grandpa.
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....

Re: Patience Ozokwor: I Married At A Young Age; Endured Suffering To Please My Dad by gbagyiza: 6:21pm On Mar 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....
A real niggarrr won't do that shit.....baby mama sure I die....too many problems and whaler in marriage
Coupled with the fact that she won't be allowing me to live my life on the fast lane anymore...she won't allow me to smoke my weed, bang other pussy, drink enough bottles.
She go dey quarrel and advise me like a mother, sister and wife make i stop those things like alcohol, smoking weed, banging other pussy or make i reduce am. if i nor hear she go come go report to my mum or daddy..or probably person-way I dey fear pass for my family...those go come call me for family meeting...see whaler

Oh...lord...help a real niggarr...because with the way he is thinking now..he is like say na baby mama sure I die
Damnnn.......Mmmmm...he who finds a wife..finds the real dope problem and whaler..and he doesn't know what he has put his hand into

God institute marriage n is for people with understanding n matured heart, never for the immature in the heart.
Re: Patience Ozokwor: I Married At A Young Age; Endured Suffering To Please My Dad by gbaskiboy: 6:37pm On Mar 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....

You this coward! You are running from responsibility that is the only reason you don't want to get marry. continue to bang pus*y until you will bang the one laced with HIV/AIDS
Re: Patience Ozokwor: I Married At A Young Age; Endured Suffering To Please My Dad by Liposure: 6:43pm On Mar 30, 2021
JovialJune:

Is marriage suppose to be endured? Is it not to be enjoyed?

Can half of you males endure quarter of what women go through in marriage?

Stupid.
Marriage is full of ups and downs. You have to endure to enjoy. And to answer your question, men go through worse.
Re: Patience Ozokwor: I Married At A Young Age; Endured Suffering To Please My Dad by dratine(m): 7:14pm On Mar 30, 2021
I feel like crying. My God will continue to bless you. Your respect for your father will never be in vain. I see a president coming from the union with your husband. You are an idol. Remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor: I Married At A Young Age; Endured Suffering To Please My Dad by Funkeshuga(m): 7:22pm On Mar 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....

you be werey if this is your reason why you've been castigating marriage and married people

you're the same person preaching live and let's live, why not hold to your belief and let others stick to what they want, huh?

@ the topic, marrying lady off for marriage is common in Igbo and Hausa land. all Yoruba ladies should always thank God they're from Yoruba land hence they would have been facing what Igbo and northern ladies have been going through

70% of ladies married off in North is not their wish, 45-55% of village girls in Igbo land have the same fate

Yoruba girls don't know how lucky they're
Re: Patience Ozokwor: I Married At A Young Age; Endured Suffering To Please My Dad by PenisCaP: 7:50pm On Mar 30, 2021
emperorsversion:

zzor, I just laugh because people here don't really know you. is it not you again, you deceive people with that profile pic upload, meanwhile you are one fat, with red thick stretchmarks in your inner thighs and lower Belle, you belong to the street, you know we have your diary in ashewo thread. Dare to mention me on this post now and I will post your chats and nudes with your face. idiattt

Is this true ? undecided
Re: Patience Ozokwor: I Married At A Young Age; Endured Suffering To Please My Dad by kaludestiny10(m): 8:12pm On Mar 30, 2021
Have you not seen men that were well to do in terms of finance before they settled down with a wife. And after some years, misfortune be fell them. So my point of view is not on single people but married couples.
Some wifes can't tolerate a broke husband.
Romanoff:

Why will you marry if you're unable to cater for a wife and a child?

Will you give your child out in marriage to a man who can't feed or accommodate her?

Or let me ask you sef, what do you mean by "some women can't be in marriage when the money isn't there"?
Re: Patience Ozokwor: I Married At A Young Age; Endured Suffering To Please My Dad by kaludestiny10(m): 8:17pm On Mar 30, 2021
As for the 3rd part of your question, I have seen women that left their husband because the man became financially incapacitated. While some that managed to remain in the marriage became disrespectful to their husband.
kaludestiny10:
Have you not seen people that were well to do in terms of finance before the settled down with a wife. And some years, misfortune be fell them. So point of view is not single people but married couples.
Some marriages women can't tolerate a broke husband.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chika Ike Stuns At WFM Radio Launch (photos) / Lady On 21-Day Dry Fasting For Wizkid Gives Update (Photos) / Queen Jennifer-Obi Dazzles At Her First Public Appearance In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.