Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,520 members, 7,801,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Witchcraft & Christianity - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Witchcraft & Christianity (1207 Views)

Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" / What Is The Attack Behind Witchcraft Pressing At Night? / Is This Bird Witchcraft Sacrifice Or What? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Witchcraft & Christianity by elated177: 9:33am On Mar 31, 2021
herlecks:
Firstly, God has given the earth to man, this is why he hardly interferes in worldly affairs, you have to make him intervene by prayer and invitation. Man handed himself and the earth to the Devil, including his authority. Secondly, let me ask you, who gave Jannes and Jambres the ability to turn stick into snake like Moses? These guys were able to do almost everything Moses did. This should be what only God can do, right? You have not been introduced to the negative supernatural, the demonic realm where everything that belongs to God has a counterfeit. These are the things that should be taught in the church, things that empowers the believer to wage a good warfare. There's a counterfeit for every spiritual gift you can find in the Bible, be it prophecy, word of knowledge, tongues etc, this is why some herbalists sees more clear and accurate visions than a prophet. And you must understand that the demonic realm knows that creation fell with Adam, creation partook of the corruption that crept into Adam because he was vitally connection to the cosmos as the watcher. When he fell, creation fell, this is why Paul said creation is subjected to corruption and it will be redeemed just like believers when the time is right, and earth will be once again Eden. Demonic intelligences have found a way to manipulate nature through the agency of demons. And don't forget that the spirits that fell with Lucifer also know some secrets about creation, because they were there when God made the earth. It's in your Bible, God made the heavens first, then the earth. I don't want to go into things bogus, the earth was indwelt by a certain class of creation before the crisis in Genesis 1:2. This is the origin of demons. These beings lived on earth before men came, they knew the operations of the planet. earth.

You have raised more issues. I will tackle them later. Meanwhile, when you say nature, what are you really talking about? Could you be specific so I could get you more clearly?
Re: Witchcraft & Christianity by elated177: 1:32pm On Mar 31, 2021
herlecks:

Firstly, God has given the earth to man, this is why he hardly interferes in worldly affairs, you have to make him intervene by prayer and invitation. Man handed himself and the earth to the Devil, including his authority.

You mean the same authority that Yahushua the Messiah has restored to us?

herlecks:

Secondly, let me ask you, who gave Jannes and Jambres the ability to turn stick into snake like Moses?

The Father himself, YHVH ALMIGHTY, told Moses and that Aaron what would happen. Jannes and Jambres did only to the extent YHVH ALMIGHTY allowed them to do.

herlecks:

These guys were able to do almost everything Moses did.

On the contrary, they didn't even do up to half of what YHVH ALMIGHTY used Moshe and Aaron to do. Again, they did only to the extent YHVH Almighty allowed them to do.

herlecks:

This should be what only God can do, right?

Again, Jannes and Jambres did only what the Creator of heaven and earth allowed them to do. Satan is neither the equal of YHVH ALMIGHTY nor is he YHVH's adversary.

There are things in the exclusive list of the Creator of the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them, YHVH ALMIGHTY. He has not and will not grant Satan the power or authority to do such things.

herlecks:

You have not been introduced to the negative supernatural, the demonic realm where everything that belongs to God has a counterfeit.

What am I going to do with your demonic realm and its negative supernatural? Keep your demonology to yourself and those who are interested in it.

The original is the original and counterfeit is counterfeit. However, there are things that cannot be and will never be counterfeited.

herlecks:

These are the things that should be taught in the church, things that empowers the believer to wage a good warfare.

Well, I neither belong to what you call church nor do I go to one. So what you teach and what you want to teach are your business and that of those who follow your line of reasoning.

I belong to the Body of the Messiah, just like his other saints, servants and messengers all over the over world. Members of his Body, his Church, his Called-out ones, know that what empowers them is the Power/Spirit of Yahushua the Messiah through Righteousness --- obedience to his Commandments.

The knowledge of the demons, their names, their realm, etc, will not be of any benefit to the saints, servants, and messengers of Yahushua the Messiah. We, the saints, servants and messengers of Yahushua the Messiah are to fix our eyes on him, the Author of life. We are to be conscious of our foreheads and the works of our hands --- our deeds. Righteousness is the key.

herlecks:

There's a counterfeit for every spiritual gift you can find in the Bible, be it prophecy, word of knowledge, tongues etc, this is why some herbalists sees more clear and accurate visions than a prophet.

Do provide me with the Scriptures to back up your assertions above.

herlecks:

And you must understand that the demonic realm knows that creation fell with Adam, creation partook of the corruption that crept into Adam because he was vitally connection to the cosmos as the watcher. When he fell, creation fell, this is why Paul said creation is subjected to corruption and it will be redeemed just like believers when the time is right, and earth will be once again Eden.

Again, I am not interested in the demonic realm and whatsoever knowledge in existence there. Satan and the demons know full well that Yahushua the Messiah has restored to his saints, servants and followers the power and authority which Adam lost as a result of his disobedience. The Power/Authority that Yahushua the Messiah has restored to his saints, servants and messengers is forever because he lives in us. The Power/Authority Yahushua the Messiah has given to us, his saints, servants and messengers cannot be stolen, blocked or channelled from us to another.

herlecks:

Demonic intelligences have found a way to manipulate nature through the agency of demons.

I had hoped you would explain what you meant by nature so that could understand you clearly. So, till I understand the context of this nature you are on about, I will hold my comment.

herlecks:

And don't forget that the spirits that fell with Lucifer also know some secrets about creation, because they were there when God made the earth.

I don't know where you come from or whether you have eaten Ofe Owerri before. It is said that: "onye na ejighi ego anaghi eri Ofe Owerri."

Ofe Owerri has certain ingredients with which the chef prepares it.

Now, let's say Mr A is always in the kitchen with the Chef when he prepares Ofe Owerri, if Mr A does not have and will never acquire the necessary ingredients needed for preparing Ofe Owerri, will Mr A ever be able to prepare Ofe Owerri?

herlecks:

It's in your Bible, God made the heavens first, then the earth. I don't want to go into things bogus, the earth was indwelt by a certain class of creation before the crisis in Genesis 1:2. This is the origin of demons. These beings lived on earth before men came, they knew the operations of the planet. earth.

Provide the Scriptures that back you assertions.
Re: Witchcraft & Christianity by elated177: 1:43pm On Mar 31, 2021
herlecks:

This is what the world has turned to, even the kids on the street play with winds, transmit demons as if it's no big deal, but these guys are having fun in damnation, they will perish, they can't see that.

Some questions:

How do the kids play with winds? When you say "play", what do you really mean?

Are winds demons?
Re: Witchcraft & Christianity by herlecks(m): 2:36pm On Mar 31, 2021
elated177:

Some questions:

How do the kids play with winds? When you say "play", what do you really mean?

Are winds demons?
Demons can be communicated through the wind, witches manipulate and use the wind to channel their demons, and they do this effortlessly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Witchcraft & Christianity by Tobbit: 5:41pm On Mar 31, 2021
The average witch understands astral projection and teleportation well. And can transform to animals and objects and even leave their bodies to roam to their perceived enemies to do them harm

1 Like

Re: Witchcraft & Christianity by elated177: 7:12pm On Mar 31, 2021
herlecks:
Demons can be communicated through the wind, witches manipulate and use the wind to channel their demons, and they do this effortlessly.

Ihe efu!

Another satanic agent parading as a servant of light. Heaven and earth will continue to disgrace you people. What you seriously covet, you will never have. Your motive is clear and obvious.
Re: Witchcraft & Christianity by herlecks(m): 8:35pm On Mar 31, 2021
G
Tobbit:
The average witch understands astral projection and teleportation well. And can transform to animals and objects and even leave their bodies to roam to their perceived enemies to do them harm
Very well. The more demons they obtain through covenants, the more powerful they become. But everything they call power can be diffused in a second by a believer who knows his stand in Christ. Authority!

1 Like

Re: Witchcraft & Christianity by Kobojunkie: 8:40pm On Mar 31, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Herlecks are you Tobbit? undecided
Tobbit are you Herlecks? undecided
Re: Witchcraft & Christianity by herlecks(m): 6:11am On Apr 02, 2021
[quote author=Kobojunkie post=100371697][/quote]No. Why?
Re: Witchcraft & Christianity by Kobojunkie: 6:14am On Apr 02, 2021
herlecks:
JBNo. Why?
You both seem to speak the same "language" , the similarities lead me to wonder if you are the same person but different monikers. undecided
Re: Witchcraft & Christianity by herlecks(m): 6:20am On Apr 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You both seem to speak the same "language" , the similarities lead me to wonder if you are the same person but different monikers. undecided
But we both speak English. Enh? You must be touching something deeper with your spirit. What you are perceiving is the alignment of my spirit with his, not the language actually, you're reading our spirits unconsciously. You are broken and ready to be used by God. Find the way God has destined you to serve Him.
Re: Witchcraft & Christianity by Kobojunkie: 6:22am On Apr 02, 2021
herlecks:
But we both speak English. Enh? You must be touching something deeper with your spirit. What you are perceiving is the alignment of my spirit with his, not the language actually, you're reading our spirits unconsciously. You are broken and ready to be used by God. Find the way God has destined you to serve Him.
reading spirits ke?
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

No mind me... that had me laughing.. reading spirits of human beings... grin
Re: Witchcraft & Christianity by herlecks(m): 6:30am On Apr 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
reading spirits ke?
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
I see. Do you ever wonder why you just know things? You are designed to walk in the prophetic, this is why you're operating unconsciously, but let me tell you, you will never touch that realm unless you begin to seek God, pray in tongues, fast and study the word. Your signal is weak, and the gift within you is choked up with worldly affairs. Do you cherish your destiny in God? Start seeking him truthfully, and forsake all these foolish things and foolish friends I see around you.
Re: Witchcraft & Christianity by Kobojunkie: 6:32am On Apr 02, 2021
herlecks:
I see. Do you ever wonder why you just know things? You are designed to walk in the prophetic, this is why you're operating unconsciously, but let me tell you, you will never touch that realm unless you begin to seek God, pray in tongues, fast and study the word. Your signal is weak, and the gift within you is choked up with worldly affairs. Do you cherish your destiny in God? Start seeking him truthfully, and forsake all these foolish things and foolish friends I see around you.
Yeah, i am afraid that doesn't even begin to resemble me in any shape or form. undecided
Re: Witchcraft & Christianity by herlecks(m): 6:36am On Apr 02, 2021
Y
Re: Witchcraft & Christianity by herlecks(m): 6:39am On Apr 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Yeah, i am afraid that doesn't even begin to resemble me in any shape or form. undecided
Very well. Now that I've opened your eyes to your reality, you will feel an amplification, maybe a little. In months or years we will find out who's right when the hand of God begins to batter you. I'm always available if you need advice.
Re: Witchcraft & Christianity by Kobojunkie: 6:39am On Apr 02, 2021
herlecks:
Very well. In months or years we will find out. I'm always available if you need advice.
By the way, did you know that everyone who is born again is prophet in the Kingdom of God? undecided

Yes, everyone who submits to and obeys the teachings of Jesus Christ becomes a prophet eventually? undecided
Re: Witchcraft & Christianity by herlecks(m): 6:42am On Apr 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
By the way, did you know that everyone who is born again is prophet in the Kingdom of God? undecided
Not in anyway. Whosoever is born again walks in the gift of prophecy, the prophet walks in the spirit of prophecy. That's the highest dimension of the prophetic, the glory dimension.
Re: Witchcraft & Christianity by Kobojunkie: 6:45am On Apr 02, 2021
herlecks:
Not in anyway. Whosoever is born again walks in the gift of prophecy, the prophet walks in the spirit of prophecy. That's the highest dimension of the prophetic, the glory dimension.
Actually, that is the Truth of God and there are no dimensions to it since we are all equally Sons of God -all of us prophets - speaking and doing the Will of our Father who directs and leads us all. undecided

Yes, every follower who becomes born again indeed is become a prophet of God. undecided
Re: Witchcraft & Christianity by herlecks(m): 6:47am On Apr 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Actually, that is the Truth of God and there are no dimensions to it since we are all equally Sons of God -all of us prophets - speaking and doing the Will of our Father who directs and leads us all. undecided

Yes, every follower who becomes born again indeed is become a prophet of God. undecided
Believe what you like.
Re: Witchcraft & Christianity by Kobojunkie: 6:53am On Apr 02, 2021
herlecks:
Believe what you like.
it is the Truth of God as taught by Jesus Christ Himself who gave up His body so that He could live through those who accept(trust) and obey His teachings/commandments. undecided
Re: Witchcraft & Christianity by herlecks(m): 12:33pm On Apr 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
it is the Truth of God as taught by Jesus Christ Himself who gave up His body so that He could live through those who accept(trust) and obey His teachings/commandments. undecided
I can see you always emphasising "obey his commandments." Do you think salvation comes by obeying commandments?
Re: Witchcraft & Christianity by Kobojunkie: 1:30pm On Apr 02, 2021
herlecks:
I can see you always emphasising "obey his commandments." Do you think salvation comes by obeying commandments?
I don't think it, I know that in order to be saved from the condemnation of sin(Death), not to be confused with sin itself, you had to obey one command that Jesus Christ gave in His New Covenant agreement which stipulates that if you believe in Him, no longer will you be condemned to Death, but be given eternal life(grace) which can grant you admission into either His Heaven or Hell instead. undecided

When you chose to believe in Him, you did so in obedience to one of about 50-something commandments contained in Jesus Christ, the New Covenant Law of the Kingdom of God. And so, in order fo become born-again, which Jesus Christ decreed is a must for anyone who in fact wants to enter into Heaven, you must also continue to accept (trust) and obey His teachings/commandments for that to happen as well. undecided

According to Jesus Christ those who are saved and given eternal life(grace) but refuse to continue obeying His commandments afterwards are those that Hell are prepared for. It is those saved then who continue on accepting and obeying His teachings / commandments.that will be set free from slavery to sin, becoming Children of God as a result that He, Jesus Christ will abide in, and Heaven is for. No one that is not born of His Spirit will enter into Heaven , you see, and the only way that will happen is through obedience. Only those who prove themselves worthy through obedience will God live inside of. undecided
Re: Witchcraft & Christianity by herlecks(m): 2:21am On Apr 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I don't think it, I know that in order to be saved from the condemnation of sin(Death), not to be confused with sin itself, you had to obey one command that Jesus Christ gave in His New Covenant agreement which stipulates that if you believe in Him, no longer will you be condemned to Death, but be given eternal life(grace) which can grant you admission into either His Heaven or Hell instead. undecided

When you chose to believe in Him, you did so in obedience to one of about 50-something commandments contained in Jesus Christ, the New Covenant Law of the Kingdom of God. And so, in order fo become born-again, which Jesus Christ decreed is a must for anyone who in fact wants to enter into Heaven, you must also continue to accept (trust) and obey His teachings/commandments for that to happen as well. undecided

According to Jesus Christ those who are saved and given eternal life(grace) but refuse to continue obeying His commandments afterwards are those that Hell are prepared for. It is those saved then who continue on accepting and obeying His teachings / commandments.that will be set free from slavery to sin, becoming Children of God as a result that He, Jesus Christ will abide in, and Heaven is for. No one that is not born of His Spirit will enter into Heaven , you see, and the only way that will happen is through obedience. Only those who prove themselves worthy through obedience will God live inside of. undecided
Have you seen John 3:16? What else was added "believe" that will save us? Obedience to carnal commandments? Nah! You wrote this long epistle because you don't understand what John 3:16 'believe' means. The Hebrew word for believe there is Pisteuo, and it signifies "commitment." A stronger word than "obedience." Committing your spirit, soul and body to God through Christ. Now you can redefine or alter your idea of John 3:16.
Re: Witchcraft & Christianity by Kobojunkie: 2:42am On Apr 03, 2021
herlecks:
Have you seen John 3:16? What else was added "believe" that will save us? Obedience to carnal commandments? Nah! You wrote this long epistle because you don't understand what John 3:16 'believe' means. The Hebrew word for believe there is Pisteuo, and it signifies "commitment." A stronger word than "obedience." Committing your spirit, soul and body to God through Christ. Now you can redefine or alter your idea of John 3:16.
If john 3 vs 16 was all you needed to know to be saved from Death and gifted with Eternal life, then the Gospel of John should have ended right there in Chapter 3, should it have not? undecided

The book goes on to tell you that indeed what you are saved from is not sin but the condemnation of Sin which is Death and what you get from obeying that one command is eternal life(grace) and nothing else- no mention of eternity in Heaven. Why? Because eternal life(grace) can be spent in either of Heaven or Hell. undecided

If you then read further to chapter 8 of the same book, Jesus Christ informs you that only those who in fact drink His blood and eat His flesh will have eternal life. So you see, if you stopped at John 3 vs 16, and not john 8, you would not know of this. So now you have that to be saved, you have to believe and eat communion.. if we open to another chapter.... undecided

I hope you get the drift. You don't just pick a verse and conclude that it is all that you need. Jesus Christ was not a fool. He knew that there will be those of you who would not pay attention to His teaching, that is why He declated that only those who continue to obey His teaching will become born of His Spirit and it is only those who are born of His Spirit that will enter into the Kingdom of Heaven - the rest, all of them also saved, are bound for Hell where they will spend eternity (grace). undecided

Learn the teachings of Jesus Christ, as He commands you to, and obey the one who you claim is your Master. undecided

If you commit your mind, body,and soul to God then it follows that you will indeed, as a servant would, obey the one who you call Master. However, if your "commitment" is such that you refuse to obey His very commandments, statutes and rules, then of what value is such a commitment to the one who is your God and Master, when you are not worthy to be called a good and faithful servant? undecided
Re: Witchcraft & Christianity by herlecks(m): 2:52am On Apr 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
If john 3 vs 16 was all you needed to know to be saved from Death and gifted with Eternal life, then the Gospel of John should have ended right there in Chapter 3, should it have not? undecided

The book goes on to tell you that indeed what you are saved from is not sin but the condemnation of Sin which is Death and what you get from obeying that one command is eternal life(grace) and nothing else- no mention of eternity in Heaven. Why? Because eternal life(grace) can be spent in either of Heaven or Hell. undecided

If you then read further to chapter 8 of the same book, Jesus Christ informs you that only those who in fact drink His blood and eat His flesh will have eternal life. So you see, if you stopped at John 3 vs 16, and not john 8, you would not know of this. So now you have that to be saved, you have to believe and eat communion.. if we open to another chapter.... undecided

I hope you get the drift. You don't just pick a verse and conclude that it is all that you need. Jesus Christ was not a fool. He knew that there will be those of you who would not pay attention to His teaching, that is why He declated that only those who continue to obey His teaching will become born of His Spirit and it is only those who are born of His Spirit that will enter into the Kingdom of Heaven - the rest, all of them also saved, are bound for Hell where they will spend eternity (grace). undecided

Learn the teachings of Jesus Christ, as He commands you to, and obey the one who you claim is your Master. undecided
You can't see far because you're lacking in experience, your experience hardly match your knowledge. You don't know what eternal life (Zoe) is. When you touch experientially victory over sin, flesh, demons, world systems, let us have this conversation. Only then will you understand the power of the cross in deliverance, and you will know it all has nothing to do with running around trying to obey or please God, it has nothing to do with you at all, it's all about God and the things he does IN you, things which grammar can't explain.
Re: Witchcraft & Christianity by Kobojunkie: 3:03am On Apr 03, 2021
herlecks:
You can't see far because you're lacking in experience, your experience hardly match your knowledge. You don't know what eternal life (Zoe) is. When you touch experientially victory over sin, flesh, demons, world systems, let us have this conversation. Only then will you understand the power of the cross in deliverance, and you will know it all has nothing to do with running around trying to obey or please God, it has nothing to do with you at all, it's all about God and the things he does IN you, things which grammar can't explain.
According to Jesus Christ, the same one who gave you eternal life(grace), the only way to be free of the slavery to sin is by accepting (trusting) and obeying His teachings and commandments - there is no other way because as He said , by knowing the Truth( His teachings) , the Truth(His teachings) will set you free from sin. John 8 undecided

So I take it that you claim to have overcome sin in your life. Jesus Christ declared that He is the way...but from your talk you seem not to agree with Jesus Christ on the place of obedience in the life you have in Him, so I ask,which path did you take to overcoming sin than the path Jesus Christ Himself have His followers? undecided

You also claim to have victory over demons and world systems, and to that I ask why? If you really believe in Jesus Christ, the one who told you that His Kingdom is not of this world to begin with, why did you need victory over demons as world systems when it should all instead mean nothing to you? undecided

By what power did you gain victory you speak of if Jesus Christ said that His power only comes by accepting and obeying His teachings and commandments? undecided
Re: Witchcraft & Christianity by herlecks(m): 9:24am On Apr 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
According to Jesus Christ, the same one who gave you eternal life(grace), the only way to be free of the slavery to sin is by accepting (trusting) and obeying His teachings and commandments - there is no other way because as He said , by knowing the Truth( His teachings) , the Truth(His teachings) will set you free from sin. John 8 undecided

So I take it that you claim to have overcome sin in your life. Jesus Christ declared that He is the way...but from your talk you seem not to agree with Jesus Christ on the place of obedience in the life you have in Him, so I ask,which path did you take to overcoming sin than the path Jesus Christ Himself have His followers? undecided

You also claim to have victory over demons and world systems, and to that I ask why? If you really believe in Jesus Christ, the one who told you that His Kingdom is not of this world to begin with, why did you need victory over demons as world systems when it should all instead mean nothing to you? undecided

By what power did you gain victory you speak of if Jesus Christ said that His power only comes by accepting and obeying His teachings and commandments? undecided
Fine.
Re: Witchcraft & Christianity by LordReed(m): 4:49pm On Apr 03, 2021
Tobbit:

Pure and simple. Witches are shameless. I no longer embrace the ideology of casting out demons. In the ear of the Earlier church, fine. Now, people love the demons and have no desire to part with demons. Hence, any form of casting out isn't as impact full because they love their demons.

Or "casting out demons" is the work of charlatans and in this day and age they so easily exposed.

On another note, you guys have to be some of the saddest people on earth who simultaneously believe in an all powerful god who saves you and an all powerful devil who torments you. How can you go through life with such thoughts in your head and not appear insane?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Saw TB Joshua & Bishop Idahosa In Hellfire - Preacher Say (video) / Join This Whatsapp Group To Download Free Powerful Audio Sermons By Great Pastor / The First Recorded Coup Was Not On Earth But In Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.