Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,309 members, 7,780,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:54 PM

see one story wey i read - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / see one story wey i read (5819 Views)

One Ashawo Wey I Find Go Quarter Yesterday I Hear Say She Done Die / Nothing Wey I No Go See For This Lagos / If Not For The Love I Have For My Mom Who Is My Father Wey I No Fit Knack’- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: see one story wey i read by Toluwashe778: 9:03am On Mar 31, 2021
[quote author=orohbiro post=100337709]Oga what are u saying? I shouldn't have sex with my girl again for almost a year I waited I didn't ask her for it if she know she won't open her legs for me why take my money? all those curse u laying we return back to u my 47k she must produce it back I can't be at a loss[/quote

Oh sorry, foreign affairs officer
Almighty trade and barter!
But u want to marry virgin now
Or babe with half body count
How does she want to achieve that if she sleeps with u too.
She does not want to have ur own body count as a plus..
Carry ur dick to another place
She is tired of premarital sex
U too change
Embrace sexual purity
U can still decide u dont want her again after sex because that is what u are looking for. If not u won't be planning to rape her..

U want to steal her body . Thats a criminal offence
If she allow u, she is useless
If she doesn't allow, she is not fair
Group of pussy thinking men
Confused people

1 Like

Re: see one story wey i read by Toluwashe778: 9:09am On Mar 31, 2021
orohbiro:
she is not the ist girl I have dated I just decided to respect this one cause I love her I have met a girl and slept with her the ist day she came to my house

Shame on u
At ur age, u have started accumulating body count.
No wonder u are how u are
Hiv/aid is at ur door step
U better give ur life to Christ
All this life cant take u far

1 Like

Re: see one story wey i read by IlufoyeOlamife(m): 11:10am On Mar 31, 2021
Ketapu:
@orohbiro

These are preventable occurrences if YOU GUYS WOULD JUST FUCCKING SWALLOW THE RED PILL.

For God sake, I would have moved on a long time ago if I were you.

One of the iron rule of the red pill is "the sex is never worth the wait."

What that means is that if you tell a lady that you want sex with her and then, the lady denies you the sex or told you to wait, never subscribe to that. It's a bait. The time you will spend waiting can be utilized to find another lady that will offer you sex.

Note that relationship suppose to follow sex and not sex after relationship. That's tough to swallow but that is the only way to prevent ladies from using you.

Understand the following:
Men's primary needs from female is sex. If she's not offering the sex, your needs are not being meant.

Women's primary needs from men include attention, money, protection, helps, etc.

If you are giving her what she wants and she's not giving you what you wants, it's time to abandon her and move on.

I know it can be painful but you just have to accept your loss, learn your lessons, and move on.

My advice to you is this:

Ask her through WhatsApp or other online chats again for sex. Tell her you need it today or tomorrow.

If she refuses again, do the following:

Don't drug or harm her. That can destroy your life or land you in prison.

Block her on WhatsApp or other places you do chat. Then, archive your chats. DON'T DELETE YOUR CHATS

Also, block her number from calling or messaging you.

Delete her number from your phone.

Destroy whatever you have of her that can frequently remind you of her.

Get some red pill books and start reading. Those books will help you a lot in understanding the manipulative nature of females.

The books I will recommend include:

The Rational Male by Rollo Tomassi

Mode One: (there are 3 of them) by Alan Roger Currie.

If you need those books, quote or mention me.

I will send the links to download them for free.

Set yourself free from the manipulative nature of females.

All the best.

Send me the link
Re: see one story wey i read by Ketapu: 11:18am On Mar 31, 2021
IlufoyeOlamife:

Send me the link

Check my subsequent post on this thread
Re: see one story wey i read by jelel6: 11:24am On Mar 31, 2021
orohbiro:
Good day guys, I met this girl 2019 July on my way back from work I approach her ask her out and the rest was history. we began dating I fell in love with her though I never demand for sex until October last year wish she refuse telling me she loves me that this is not the right time to do it. this is the same girl I have spend almost 47thousand naira on her head even her pant I haven't seen since we have been dating, so yesterday she came to my place we were talking from there I touch her breast rub her lap i was really excited she was about to let me in but this girl told me it was not the right time, I plead with this girl almost on my kneels this girl still turn me down and worst still the idiot is not a virgin she told me she has had it just once. she left my house am thinking of putting drug in her drink so that I can have my way because my money I have spent on her can't go like that please I need your advise please. am loosing patient

When you started dating this girl, did both of you agreed that after you spend 47K on her, she will have sex with you? You had no agreement so she's not obligated to sleep with you whether you spent 47K or 47M.

Next time, set the record straight. Tell the girls you date from the on set you'll spend on them and they'll return the favour with sex. Or better still, go brothels, that's where you pay for sex.

Idiot

2 Likes

Re: see one story wey i read by 5Gbabe: 11:33am On Mar 31, 2021
see mi guy if u get a girl try to make her come ur house for the first week she go do small sakarA if she come lass lass try make u touch her but no say she no go gree let her go, next week ask her to come again if she come try to go down with her,if she no gree make u touch her my guyz she come for the money ooo, I just give my style na too weeks e day take me no whether a girl day fuckabul or not
Re: see one story wey i read by Skmoda360(m): 11:40am On Mar 31, 2021
orohbiro:
Good day guys, I met this girl 2019 July on my way back from work I approach her ask her out and the rest was history. we began dating I fell in love with her though I never demand for sex until October last year wish she refuse telling me she loves me that this is not the right time to do it. this is the same girl I have spend almost 47thousand naira on her head even her pant I haven't seen since we have been dating, so yesterday she came to my place we were talking from there I touch her breast rub her lap i was really excited she was about to let me in but this girl told me it was not the right time, I plead with this girl almost on my kneels this girl still turn me down and worst still the idiot is not a virgin she told me she has had it just once. she left my house am thinking of putting drug in her drink so that I can have my way because my money I have spent on her can't go like that please I need your advise please. am loosing patient
Baba, that money na small money jawre and besides you don't use money to impress a girl....that kinda girl you shouldn't even bother about sex and boom she will open legs for you.....stop stressing it and don't drug her so that she won't say you are a rapist... cool

1 Like

Re: see one story wey i read by Jergobright1025: 11:49am On Mar 31, 2021
Toluwashe778:
If u try to rape her, watch how dey tear ur daughter pant and molest her very soon.

Always after sex. Una no dey think of another thing?

Ur 47k can't buy her body her price is far above rubbies

If u like kill urself, she will not compromise because of u . Learn to be discipline sexually

You are a heartless bitch... So the money he spent on her should be for free? In this life, as you take you must give
Bitches like you deserve the worst.

1 Like

Re: see one story wey i read by Akwason: 1:08pm On Mar 31, 2021
Ketapu:
@orohbiro

These are preventable occurrences if YOU GUYS WOULD JUST FUCCKING SWALLOW THE RED PILL.

What that means is that if you tell a lady that you want sex with her and then, the lady denies you the sex or told you to wait, never subscribe to that. It's a bait. The time you will spend waiting can be utilized to find another lady that will offer you sex.

Note that relationship suppose to follow sex and not sex after relationship. That's tough to swallow but that is the only way to prevent ladies from using you.

Men's primary needs from female is sex. If she's not offering the sex, your needs are not being meant.

Women's primary needs from men include attention, money, protection, helps, etc.

If you are giving her what she wants and she's not giving you what you wants, it's time to abandon her and move on.

I know it can be painful but you just have to accept your loss, learn your lessons, and move on.

Ask her through WhatsApp or other online chats again for sex. Tell her you need it today or tomorrow.

Block her on WhatsApp or other places you do chat. Then, archive your chats. DON'T DELETE YOUR CHATS

Get some red pill books and start reading. Those books will help you a lot in understanding the manipulative nature of females.

All the best.

sent me the links to download those books.
thank you
Re: see one story wey i read by Ketapu: 2:02pm On Mar 31, 2021
Akwason:

sent me the links to download those books.
thank you

Check my subsequent comment on page 2.
Re: see one story wey i read by patjane(f): 2:46pm On Mar 31, 2021
So you’re planning to Drug her and Rape her, how much did you spend on her again undecided.. May God help You.,
orohbiro:
Re: see one story wey i read by BigJmbaitoli: 3:50pm On Mar 31, 2021
Ketapu:
@orohbiro

All the best.

Boss, I am interested in the link. Thanks
Re: see one story wey i read by Ketapu: 4:09pm On Mar 31, 2021
BigJmbaitoli:

Boss, I am interested in the link. Thanks

Please, read my subsequent message on page 2.

1 Like

Re: see one story wey i read by slimman007: 4:51pm On Mar 31, 2021
orohbiro:

You are a foolish man.Look at amount you spent on someone you are not legally married too.People like you will always claim that there is no money when any member of your family need assistance/help but will be quick to give out huge sum of amount to a girlfriend all because of pussy.I pity you drug her food or drink let her die that is when you will truly know that Nigerian police is equal to the task
Re: see one story wey i read by abimic(m): 7:13pm On Mar 31, 2021
Self control is a very huge plus for guys if a guy exercises that alot, a lady once told me, a guy is by default if he goes out meant to see at least two different beautiful girls, where he either has the option to approach any or look away, then multiply with how many beautiful women we see yearly. So if you are in relationship for sex, then you are not serious yet. There are many things to enjoy in relationship than sex if you are with the right woman. Concerning your spending, stop spending on a woman that does not spend on you almost in equal proportion. This mentality of always receiving by women is old-age, many women nowadays are hustlers as men and make good money. If you like sex and she is not giving you, you can quit and look for who offers sex, but do not equate your spending to been eligible to have sex with her, it is her choice to agree or not.

3 Likes

Re: see one story wey i read by aktolly54(m): 8:09pm On Mar 31, 2021
orohbiro:
put SPANISH FLY in her juice, you mighy also drink from it. It will just put her in the mood but dont spend reckless on a girl again and 47k is much, maybe you dont spend with sensr,you dont need to soend up to that before you laid a nornal girl
Re: see one story wey i read by aktolly54(m): 8:10pm On Mar 31, 2021
Op put SPANISH FLY in her juice, you mighy also drink from it. It will just put her in the mood but dont spend reckless on a girl again and 47k is much, maybe you dont spend with sensr,you dont need to soend up to that before you laid a nornal girl
Re: see one story wey i read by Poanan: 8:39pm On Mar 31, 2021
Jergobright1025:

You are a heartless bitch... So the money he spent on her should be for free? In this life, as you take you must give
Bitches like you deserve the worst.

Just like your daughter.
Re: see one story wey i read by atlaz: 9:58pm On Mar 31, 2021
Dude dey calculate as hin dey spend. I feel ur pain
Re: see one story wey i read by MetalJigsaw(m): 10:20pm On Mar 31, 2021
NiRfreak:

Tor...I hope you've learned one or two, you will probably do better in your next relationship. Women are sexual being and master of stealth and manipulation. If u make them think they are too perfect and modest to be fvvcked, they are definitely going to act that way for u
Your last sentence is 100% true.
Re: see one story wey i read by Toluwashe778: 10:32pm On Mar 31, 2021
orohbiro:
Oga what are u saying? I shouldn't have sex with my girl again for almost a year I waited I didn't ask her for it if she know she won't open her legs for me why take my money? all those curse u laying we return back to u my 47k she must produce it back I can't be at a loss

U are already at loss now
Lolz
U should have taken ur money to olosho now
Abi she stole ur atm ni?
Re: see one story wey i read by orohbiro(f): 9:25pm On Apr 01, 2021
aktolly54:
Op put SPANISH FLY in her juice, you mighy also drink from it. It will just put her in the mood but dont spend reckless on a girl again and 47k is much, maybe you dont spend with sensr,you dont need to soend up to that before you laid a nornal girl
how much is the Spanish fly pls?
Re: see one story wey i read by orohbiro(f): 9:29pm On Apr 01, 2021
Zzor:
kikiki if she has sense she won't come to your house again
if she has sense she will return back my money
Re: see one story wey i read by Oturatetuala(m): 9:48pm On Apr 01, 2021
Then create another path for yourself..
Re: see one story wey i read by pizzzy(m): 11:03pm On Apr 01, 2021
A wise man once said that no hurry in life but bros also remember that delay is dangerous. You waited for 15 months to ask her for sex that's a crucial mistake. When dealing with a woman always remember that attraction has expiring date
Re: see one story wey i read by aktolly54(m): 11:06pm On Apr 01, 2021
orohbiro:
not expensive like that, google it and find retailer close to you
Re: see one story wey i read by aktolly54(m): 11:13pm On Apr 01, 2021
orohbiro:
did the girl allow you to finger her(during pre-intimacy)?
Re: see one story wey i read by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:06am On Apr 02, 2021
Depending on how you define your relationship, to some couples it's just hold hands, others light kiss, some heavy touching and nudity, another get laid and of course, a little category welcome third parties.

Being in a relationship isn't about playing prostitution. It won't end up nicely that way.
Re: see one story wey i read by BBBells: 1:05am On Apr 02, 2021
before mosdii woke up early in the morning and started shouting NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE USELESS ALL OF THEM

omo e get as e be o

to the op if you no mind say i never brush today try these books, websites and these guys profiles

THE MANIPULATED MAN BY ESTHER VILLAR

WWW.MISEDUCATIONS.COM

nairaland.com/ubunja
nairaland.com/TheCharismaGuy
nairaland.com/Dpsychologist

https://www.nairaland.com/6096237/red-truth

https://www.nairaland.com/6118427/daily-hard-truth-guys-dont/10

1 Like

Re: see one story wey i read by AwesomeStormy00(m): 7:25am On Apr 02, 2021
Well said sir.

Anigreat:
shocked

I hope you dont actually speak to her the way you write? Because it seems to me you do, and that's obviously the reason she refused you to have sex with her as that may be a huge turn off to her.

Insulting a girl because she refused having sex with you, is height of childishness and it shows that you're suffering from low self-esteem and you're not matured after all . I don't need to insult a girl, but believe me, i will drill her las las.

Also, spending on a girl with the aim of sleeping with her, is height of stupidity. Only simp spend to impress girls and also think that their money can possibly open a girl's leg. .

Re: see one story wey i read by AwesomeStormy00(m): 7:46am On Apr 02, 2021
orohbiro:

Oga please read @Anigreat comments he/she said everything. It is good Friday, am in a good mood grin grin so am going to be nice with my words.

1) don't ever think of putting drugs in someone's drink then sleep with them if someone do that to you you won't like it

2) spending on woman with intention of having sex with them now or in future is like soliciting prostitute.

3) seriously you begged her se you Prostrates or you kneel down to begged her? The image i have in my head of you doing that is like a child begging mummy for something grin grin. That is going to turn her off because you mouse.

Today is good Friday call her apologise to her next time put her in the mood, play dare games with her grin ask her question about herself things she like show interest in her etc.

Lastly, it could be she doesn’t love you but loves your money and she is there for the money. She is thinking if you no ask her for sex you are getting it elsewhere which is true.

Anyway come back and give us feedback oga. Nothing do you grin
Re: see one story wey i read by AwesomeStormy00(m): 7:49am On Apr 02, 2021
Toluwashe778:
Haaaaaaaa
Guys fear God oooo
So because she is not a virgin she should be opening her legs about

If u can't date her let her go

Later they will be looking for holy mary to marry.
Those that are doing olosho didn't start in a day.
She has the right to keep her body.

Yes! She once made the mistake but that doesn't make her a slut

There cannot be virgin in the land because some GUYS have disflowered them

If u drug her, hope u have sisters?
If u don't u will have a girl child sooner than later .

Ha baba this is blunt o. But na the koko truth. God bless u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Gave My Friend A Job Link But Was Shocked By His Reply / Do Women Really Love? / Guys: Do You Monitor Your Girlfriend's Appearance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.