Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,537 members, 7,801,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

What Kind Of Generator Should I Buy? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / What Kind Of Generator Should I Buy? (198 Views)

Which Brand Of Generator Is The Best / Which Generator Should I Buy? / Please What Type Of Generator Should I Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Generator Should I Buy? by Bloomeverywhere: 3:42pm On Mar 30, 2021
Hello Good afternoon Nairalanders. pls I want to start a little work station / facility here in my community where young creatives can gain access to laptops, internet and electricity for a small monthly subscribe fee. pls what kind of Mikano is advisable and how much fuel can power the generator for like 15hrs daily? or is solar advisable?

Looking at starting with 20laptops, 2 flat screens, sound system and few (3-5) fans. Pls can you give a rough estimate.

pls let me hear from you ,friends. thanks
Re: What Kind Of Generator Should I Buy? by StPete: 4:02pm On Mar 30, 2021
The number of computers and the size of your facility would determine the capacity of the generator needed
Re: What Kind Of Generator Should I Buy? by Bloomeverywhere: 4:19pm On Mar 30, 2021
RedOranges:
Why not Inverter which does it better. You can setup inverter that can power 20 to 50 laptops at once depending in your financial power

Inverter with solar panels. Round the clock power generation

Hi Friend. Thanks for your kind response. I really love this idea. Looking at starting with 20laptops, 2 flat screens, sound system and few (3-5) fans. Pls can you give a rough estimate. Thanks sir
Re: What Kind Of Generator Should I Buy? by Bloomeverywhere: 4:21pm On Mar 30, 2021
StPete:
The number of computers and the size of your facility would determine the capacity of the generator needed

Hi sir. Thanks so much for your kind response.
Looking at starting with 20laptops, 2 flat screens, sound system and few (3-5) fans. Pls can you give a rough estimate.
Re: What Kind Of Generator Should I Buy? by Bloomeverywhere: 4:23pm On Mar 30, 2021
RedOranges:

Inverter setup is what you need. Don't waste money for generator. 2.5 M will fix this

2 Tvs

25 Laptops

2 Lc Tvs

One Chiller for drinks

Waw!! I totally love this idea. I'll talk with my team. Thank you , Greatman for your time. Eshe sir
Re: What Kind Of Generator Should I Buy? by Realadey(m): 4:39pm On Mar 30, 2021
U can go for something like 20kva because u may want to expand by using a/c later and some other electrical stuffs as well.

You can get that as low as 1.5m, you can private chat me or call me on 08179346461
Re: What Kind Of Generator Should I Buy? by Bloomeverywhere: 6:06pm On Mar 30, 2021
Realadey:
U can go for something like 20kva because u may want to expand by using a/c later and some other electrical stuffs as well.

You can get that as low as 1.5m, you can private chat me or call me on 08179346461
Okay sir. Thank you so much.

(1) (Reply)

(easter Offer) Samsung A21s For Cheap *limited Stock / Open Box Iphone 11 64gb FU / Toshiba Satellite L750-1EK Core I3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.