Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,244 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Gunmen Kill Suleiman Ishaya, Kidnap His Wife (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kill Suleiman Ishaya, Kidnap His Wife (Photo) (25665 Views)

Gunmen Kill Suleiman Quadri, Amotekun Operative In Oyo / Musa Mante: Gunmen Kill Bauchi Lawmaker, Kidnap His 2 Wives And Son / Kidnapper 'Wadume' Linked With Ex-General, Ishaya Bauka, Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Suleiman Ishaya, Kidnap His Wife (Photo) by Acidiously: 9:28pm On Mar 30, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Good for the man, as he will go and meet his virgins in Al-janah waiting for him hungrily as they are sex starved for this period of years the man was in this world.

Sad and bad for the wife as she will be rape mercilessly by those animals. I pray she return safely.

RIP to the death.

More joy to you in Al-janah with your beautiful virgins.
Ishaya is an hausa Christian name

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Suleiman Ishaya, Kidnap His Wife (Photo) by SarakiBukola: 9:34pm On Mar 30, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Good for the man, as he will go and meet his virgins in Al-janah waiting for him hungrily as they are sex starved for this period of years the man was in this world.

Sad and bad for the wife as she will be rape mercilessly by those animals. I pray she return safely.

RIP to the death.

If you don't have psychiatric issues, rape wouldn't be a joking matter to you.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Suleiman Ishaya, Kidnap His Wife (Photo) by fidel2(m): 9:49pm On Mar 30, 2021
Kellibae:
May he RIP.
But if u see what this politians are doing with young gals u won't feel pity for them
They take advantage of the hardish in the country to treat them like slaves ( not a girl like me tho)

But then RIP and let God be the judge sad

C'mon..... spill the beans...
Re: Gunmen Kill Suleiman Ishaya, Kidnap His Wife (Photo) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 30, 2021
I will be shocked if any happy news ever comes out of this abyss called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Suleiman Ishaya, Kidnap His Wife (Photo) by JOSH54: 10:02pm On Mar 30, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

RIP to the death.

MIND UR WORDS, HE IS A CHRISTAIN NOT A MUSLIM

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Suleiman Ishaya, Kidnap His Wife (Photo) by IMAliyu(m): 10:45pm On Mar 30, 2021
Twoclans:
This Niger state is becoming something else,that is how gunmen abducted a man from his SUV at Zuba to madalla axis in broad day light last week Friday.

Last last this insecurity will get to everybody if care is not taken.
I remember a post from a few months ago, warning about how boko haram/insurgents were moving into Niger state and hiding in its forest.

I guess our security agencies didn't take it too seriously and now we are seeing the results.

Here it is https://www.nairaland.com/6036073/boko-haram-members-observe-eid

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Suleiman Ishaya, Kidnap His Wife (Photo) by greatiyk4u(m): 10:47pm On Mar 30, 2021
Kellibae:
May he RIP.
But if u see what this politians are doing with young gals u won't feel pity for them
They take advantage of the hardish in the country to treat them like slaves ( not a girl like me tho)

How you take know
Re: Gunmen Kill Suleiman Ishaya, Kidnap His Wife (Photo) by Funkeshuga(m): 11:04pm On Mar 30, 2021
Kellibae:
May he RIP.

I'm blessed..Yoruba men have this fetish of sleeping around with other tribes women for fun, date them at ur own peril

just say you're olosho and save us this gibberish. stop judging all politicians with the few you flirt with
Re: Gunmen Kill Suleiman Ishaya, Kidnap His Wife (Photo) by athaboi(f): 11:05pm On Mar 30, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

RIP to the death.

he could be a Christian

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Suleiman Ishaya, Kidnap His Wife (Photo) by tit(f): 11:06pm On Mar 30, 2021
Kellibae:
May he RIP.

Fula, are you justifying the elimination of leaders of minority ethnic groups?
Re: Gunmen Kill Suleiman Ishaya, Kidnap His Wife (Photo) by Kellibae(f): 11:09pm On Mar 30, 2021
Funkeshuga:

I'm blessed..Yoruba men have this fetish of sleeping around with other tribes women for fun, date them at ur own peril

just say you're olosho and save us this gibberish. stop judging all politicians with the few you to with

Lol , shallow Yoruba men, that's the only thing u know to easily call a gal "olosho" its not new anymore... Perverted mofs
Useless set of mannerless urchins.
Thats why I keep my distance
Re: Gunmen Kill Suleiman Ishaya, Kidnap His Wife (Photo) by Kellibae(f): 11:10pm On Mar 30, 2021
tit:

Fula, are you justifying the elimination of leaders of minority ethnic groups?

Read again.. I'm not here for ur bigoted political trash.

All of them are same from north south east west middle
Re: Gunmen Kill Suleiman Ishaya, Kidnap His Wife (Photo) by Funkeshuga(m): 11:14pm On Mar 30, 2021
Kellibae:

Lol , shallow Yoruba men, that's the only thing u know to easily call a gal "olosho" its not new anymore... Perverted mofs
Useless set of mannerless urchins.
Thats why I keep my distance

you're olosho if you're judging minority of men you gave out your smelling pússy to, to judge majority of Yoruba

don't let me bounce on you this night because I dey boil, you will regret yourself with that your imbecilic phrase

na person send you to open your yansh cheaply to those fools that's even sleeping with a dumb blockhead nonentity like you

.get help
Re: Gunmen Kill Suleiman Ishaya, Kidnap His Wife (Photo) by Kellibae(f): 11:16pm On Mar 30, 2021
Funkeshuga:

you're olosho if you're judging minority of men you gave out your smelling pússy to, to judge majority of Yoruba

don't let me bounce on you this night because I dey boil, you will regret yourself with that your imbecilic phrase

na person send you to open your yansh cheaply to those fools that's even sleeping with a dumb blockhead nonentity like you

.get help

Its only in ur dumb shallow brain and frustrated dream it can happen.
No Yoruba man is qualified to come close to me , it can't happen in this life or next.

I don't throw myself cheaply to me like ur loose sisters sorry .
Re: Gunmen Kill Suleiman Ishaya, Kidnap His Wife (Photo) by Funkeshuga(m): 11:21pm On Mar 30, 2021
Kellibae:

Its only in ur dumb shallow brain and frustrated dream it can happen.
No Yoruba man is qualified to come close to me , it can't happen in this life or next.

I don't throw myself cheaply to me like ur loose sisters sorry .

you're not just an olosho, you're a loser

take your misery to those that rendered you useless, Yoruba men are great, take your frustration and depression to those that murdered your pussy to the bin

you're a cheap lady that's seeking validation for your stupidity here. no one send you to be cheap
and wayward. only you taste Yoruba guys and Nigeria politicians. werey girl

and for your information, I don't have sisters, God forbid I've someone like you as sister, na to donate you to appease god of the land that's if they will accept

radarada
Re: Gunmen Kill Suleiman Ishaya, Kidnap His Wife (Photo) by walozanga(m): 11:39pm On Mar 30, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

RIP to the death.

Do u really have a soul?
Re: Gunmen Kill Suleiman Ishaya, Kidnap His Wife (Photo) by tallerSSS: 12:20am On Mar 31, 2021
Newsmic:
Gunmen have killed a former Chairman of of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Tafa Local Government Area of Niger State, Hon. Suleiman Ishaya and abducted his wife.

IgbereTV gathered that the gunmen invaded Ishaya’s residence in the early hours of Monday, March 29, in New Bwari Community and stabbed him in the stomach with a knife before shooting him at in close range.

A family source who spoke to newsmen revealed that the gunmen gained entrance into the house around 1:22am by using a ladder to scale the fence.

The source said the gunmen then forced the back door of the house open and went straight to the deceased's bedroom where he was shot instantly.

"They first hacked him with cutlasses before one of them shot him on the chest. They whisked away his wife after that," the source said.

A PDP chieftain who would not want his name in the print confirmed that “he was stabbed in the stomach and shot to make sure that he was dead.”

The PDP chieftain told newsmen that the attack was not a random attack, adding that the PDP in the state was seeing it as an assassination.

The Chairman of Tafa Local Government Council, Ibrahim Mami Ijah, who confirmed the killing, said he will compile a report about the incident and forward it to the state Commissioner for local government and chieftaincy affairs.

“In fact, we couldn’t sleep last night when I received a call that a former PDP chairman was killed and his wife abducted,” he said.

Spokesperson of the State Police Command, DSP Wasiu Abiodun said the police had commenced investigation into the matter.

Obed Nuhu Nana wrote on Facebook;

https://www.facebook.com/1580691464/posts/10222969676621975/?app=fbl

https://igberetvnews.com/1386320/gunmen-kill-former-pdp-chairman-niger-state-abduct-wife-photo/
this is what I call blood money.. someone needs to go down so that another takes advantage.
Re: Gunmen Kill Suleiman Ishaya, Kidnap His Wife (Photo) by Duplexxx: 2:24am On Mar 31, 2021
End time
Re: Gunmen Kill Suleiman Ishaya, Kidnap His Wife (Photo) by Coolgent(m): 2:43am On Mar 31, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

RIP to the death.

Who knows wether u are next.
Re: Gunmen Kill Suleiman Ishaya, Kidnap His Wife (Photo) by Coolgent(m): 2:44am On Mar 31, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

RIP to the death.

Bigot
Who knows wether u are next.
Re: Gunmen Kill Suleiman Ishaya, Kidnap His Wife (Photo) by Grace001: 4:23am On Mar 31, 2021
If una like make una kill each other finish that one no concern buhari

Buhari is somewhere in London for his checkup having a good time of his life

He no send anyone who is killed, so let the owner of the dead bury their dead
Re: Gunmen Kill Suleiman Ishaya, Kidnap His Wife (Photo) by Unrated900(m): 5:47am On Mar 31, 2021
Kellibae:
May he RIP.

So you be girl
Re: Gunmen Kill Suleiman Ishaya, Kidnap His Wife (Photo) by Kellibae(f): 6:23am On Mar 31, 2021
Funkeshuga:

you're not just an olosho, you're a loser

take your misery to those that rendered you useless, Yoruba men are great, take your frustration and depression to those that murdered your pussy to the bin

you're a cheap lady that's seeking validation for your stupidity here. no one send you to be cheap
and wayward. only you taste Yoruba guys and Nigeria politicians. werey girl

and for your information, I don't have sisters, God forbid I've someone like you as sister, na to donate you to appease god of the land that's if they will accept

radarada

To and die , Yoruba men are low lives
Re: Gunmen Kill Suleiman Ishaya, Kidnap His Wife (Photo) by JoanneCameron(f): 6:58am On Mar 31, 2021
Hello guys, nice to meet you, where are the photos.
It sounds like a story from a video I've been watching on youtube
Re: Gunmen Kill Suleiman Ishaya, Kidnap His Wife (Photo) by Funkeshuga(m): 6:58am On Mar 31, 2021
Kellibae:

To and die , Yoruba men are low lives

just say the man that impregnated you and runaway is low lives

nobody send you to be useless yourself with your odour pússy
Re: Gunmen Kill Suleiman Ishaya, Kidnap His Wife (Photo) by AZINGA(m): 7:30am On Mar 31, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

RIP to the death.

I SWEAR YOU ARE FUNNY
Re: Gunmen Kill Suleiman Ishaya, Kidnap His Wife (Photo) by cardoctor(m): 8:04am On Mar 31, 2021
What is this country turning into. What
Re: Gunmen Kill Suleiman Ishaya, Kidnap His Wife (Photo) by Kellibae(f): 9:51am On Mar 31, 2021
Funkeshuga:

just say the man that impregnated you and runaway is low lives
nobody send you to be useless yourself with your odour pússy

I'm not cheap dogs like ur sisters ,
So u dare not carry ur small body close to me.
U stink
Re: Gunmen Kill Suleiman Ishaya, Kidnap His Wife (Photo) by Funkeshuga(m): 11:53am On Mar 31, 2021
Kellibae:

I'm not cheap dogs like ur sisters ,
So u dare not carry ur small body close to me.
U stink

I know na big Yoruba men that carried you and all those abuja politicians, instead of you to channel your frustration to those caused it, you're bent on disgracing your lineage and exposing your own stupidity for free here

when last did you do your brain check-up?
Re: Gunmen Kill Suleiman Ishaya, Kidnap His Wife (Photo) by Kellibae(f): 12:54pm On Mar 31, 2021
Funkeshuga:

I know na big Yoruba men that carried you and all those abuja politicians, instead of you to channel your frustration to those caused it, you're bent on disgracing your lineage and exposing your own stupidity for free here

when last did you do your brain check-up?

Una no reach... I'm allergic to the name "Yoruba men"
Re: Gunmen Kill Suleiman Ishaya, Kidnap His Wife (Photo) by Funkeshuga(m): 1:58pm On Mar 31, 2021
Kellibae:

Una no reach... I'm allergic to the name "Yoruba men"

how can you be allergic to them if truly you've not being fúcked by them, mumu girl. you just shown yourself to be a giveaway to a Yoruba demon but who cares

and abeg who are you telling una no reach? I don't flirt with unintelligent lady not to talk of date with a low IQ class of your calibre

seek wisdom and stop disgracing your entire lineage here kid

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere / It's Un-Islamic, Ungodly For Buhari To Reward Tinubu With Ingratitude- Afegbua / Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Declaration For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.