Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Aregbesola Commissions The Immigration Service Passport Express Centre - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Aregbesola Commissions The Immigration Service Passport Express Centre (29381 Views)

New Nigeria International Passport To Cost N70,000 - Immigration Service / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Commissions The Immigration Service Passport Express Centre by AgroSeeds: 5:02pm On Mar 30, 2021
Kk... Nice one
Re: Aregbesola Commissions The Immigration Service Passport Express Centre by fergie001: 5:03pm On Mar 30, 2021
seunny4lif:
grin grin grin grin grin
Believe this then you Believe that Buhari is using Nigeria Hospital
grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Aregbesola Commissions The Immigration Service Passport Express Centre by Oxtertee(m): 5:03pm On Mar 30, 2021
Of what benefit? The ecowas passport I & my daughter applied for since August 2020 @ the NIMS Oyo state command is yet to be issued. In fact have lost hope on it. Anyone who can fast track or influence the issuance should please help, local man is frustrated already.
Re: Aregbesola Commissions The Immigration Service Passport Express Centre by Patrioticman007(m): 5:05pm On Mar 30, 2021
CocoaOla:
useless passport why will they hide the official price to rob nigerians

that man that have been devaluing Nigeria naira currency anyhow should be sack he is incompetent

many local business is slashing workers work force and salaries but he still go ahead to devalue the naira currency causing 29% inflations in one year that too much now

local made goods price is getting higher why salaries is getting lower that man should be sacked he is doing triers and error with Nigeria economy
causing unnecessary hardship on low income earners

Buhari is wasting our foreign reserve scarce dollar on foreign medical check up

The Central Bank of Nigeria is in the hands African shylock Jew , what do you expect, kindly read the merchant of Venice to know them better, if they can set up baby factory companies to be merchandising human babies, tell me what they will not do for money.

Re: Aregbesola Commissions The Immigration Service Passport Express Centre by Ojayk(m): 5:07pm On Mar 30, 2021
fergie001:
...Where there are issues, the applicant must be notified within 48hrs.

It will also afford Nigerians the opportunity of getting their Passports within 24hrs, at the high premium service & 72hrs at the ordinary premium service, albeit with added value and a little bit of extra cost.

A centre like this is necessary to reduce stress. Secondly, by minimising human contact, it eliminates the prospect of corruption.

The commencement of the operations of this world class facility will not only offer Nigerians services of convenience and pleasure by taking away the hitherto stress in the conventional passport offices.

I must be quick to add that these feats wouldn’t have been achievable without the unwavering support and sterling leadership of President Buhari who has supported the ministry and especially the NIS. My thanks and admiration of him is therefore without reservation.

In a lay man's language.

NIS facilities just got upgraded to render its basic duties at a higher cost to the passport bearer.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Commissions The Immigration Service Passport Express Centre by lexy2014: 5:10pm On Mar 30, 2021
fergie001:

It will also afford Nigerians the opportunity of getting their Passports within 24hrs, at the high premium service & 72hrs at the ordinary premium service, albeit with added value and a little bit of extra cost.

A centre like this is necessary to reduce stress. Secondly, by minimising human contact, it eliminates the prospect of corruption.

The commencement of the operations of this world class facility will not only offer Nigerians services of convenience and pleasure by taking away the hitherto stress in the conventional passport offices.

I must be quick to add that these feats wouldn’t have been achievable without the unwavering support and sterling leadership of President Buhari who has supported the ministry and especially the NIS. My thanks and admiration of him is therefore without reservation.

D question is how many people can d centre attend to at a time? Does it make sense creating just one so called "express centre" when u can upgrade d quality of service Nigerians are receiving at various immigration offices?
Re: Aregbesola Commissions The Immigration Service Passport Express Centre by Alejoas(m): 5:19pm On Mar 30, 2021
Corruption headquarters

Brazenly corrupt from the gate to the office shocked

Buhari govt does not fight this kind of corruption, How can govt employee be as corrupt as these people?

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Commissions The Immigration Service Passport Express Centre by seunny4lif(m): 5:22pm On Mar 30, 2021
Re: Aregbesola Commissions The Immigration Service Passport Express Centre by captianfreeman(m): 5:23pm On Mar 30, 2021
Another way of rewarding their cronies.
Re: Aregbesola Commissions The Immigration Service Passport Express Centre by kayjay69(m): 5:23pm On Mar 30, 2021
I want to laugh my head off, I really want to.

We all know that when it comes to Nigerian passports, you only get Express if you pay Express Fees to the dishonorable members of staff of the Nigerian Immigration Service. Anything less, and you have to wait like forever.

This is an Express Centre in name only nothing more.
Re: Aregbesola Commissions The Immigration Service Passport Express Centre by Coldie(m): 5:28pm On Mar 30, 2021
I can never take them seriously except they say any immigration officer caught collecting bribe or extorting the public will be sacked arrested and prosecuted
Re: Aregbesola Commissions The Immigration Service Passport Express Centre by Duplexxx: 5:28pm On Mar 30, 2021
Nonsense passport only valid in Nigeria
Re: Aregbesola Commissions The Immigration Service Passport Express Centre by godlessmind: 5:37pm On Mar 30, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Aregbesola and his weird dressing

He's a real man , deeply rooted in his culture.
... i like his sense of fashion.. he's truly a son of the soil.
Re: Aregbesola Commissions The Immigration Service Passport Express Centre by anurd1991: 6:02pm On Mar 30, 2021
When we inform some people here that Aregbeshola is doing something commendable in the Ministry of Interior, they turn to be deaf.

Where is lexy2014? For your attention. Just bookmark it for remembrance.

I will continue to say this, if u want to criticize, criticize constructively. Don't be empty-headed.

fergie001:
Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola, Nigeria's Interior Minister today commissioned the Nigeria Immigration Service Passport Express Centre in Maitama, Abuja.

Today, I commissioned the Nigeria Immigration Service (@nigimmigration) Passport Express Centre, Maitama Abuja which is established in partnership with the private sector. It is a first of many more to be established and designed to offer specialized services to Nigerians.

Re: Aregbesola Commissions The Immigration Service Passport Express Centre by lexy2014: 6:13pm On Mar 30, 2021
anurd1991:
When we inform some people here that Aregbeshola is doing something commendable in the Ministry of Interior, they turn to be deaf.

Where is lexy2014? For your attention. Just bookmark it for remembrance.

I will continue to say this, if u want to criticize, criticize constructively. Don't be empty-headed.

First question u should ask urself is why are immigration offices around d country unable to deliver prompt services to nigerians? Can these issues be resolved at d immigration offices Nationwide?

How does building one so called "express centre" solve d problems nigerians encounter all over d country at immigration offices Nationwide?

What is d cost of d service at this so called "express centre"?

How many nigerians can this particular centre cater for at a time considering d number of nigeria who have passport issues both at home & abroad?
Re: Aregbesola Commissions The Immigration Service Passport Express Centre by vineyardfarms: 6:22pm On Mar 30, 2021
[quote author=fergie001 post=100338392]...Where there are issues, the applicant must be notified within 48hrs.

Dream - dream - another toll gate for crook lmmigration officers.
Re: Aregbesola Commissions The Immigration Service Passport Express Centre by Emzenoz(m): 6:23pm On Mar 30, 2021
this guy looks more of an herbalist than a minister
Re: Aregbesola Commissions The Immigration Service Passport Express Centre by erico2k2(m): 6:43pm On Mar 30, 2021
fergie001:
Every Nigerian has the right to a Nigerian passport and it is our responsibility to put it in the hands of anyone desirous of it within the shortest possible time, without stress. The passport should be available in maximum of 72 hours of a successful application.
72 hours ke?U forget PHCN n Diesel??
Re: Aregbesola Commissions The Immigration Service Passport Express Centre by feedthenation(m): 6:48pm On Mar 30, 2021
---Looks like Aregbe is wearing his pyjamas---
Re: Aregbesola Commissions The Immigration Service Passport Express Centre by Baoo4eva(m): 6:49pm On Mar 30, 2021
It's a commendable action, however, I don't think its the right step at this moment.
At the moment, the centres operating don't have enough booklets to go round, waiting queue is getting longer, and this new centre will also need booklets for the passport.
I think it would have being better to build a passport booklet factory and make it easily accessible first and then more centres come on.
Re: Aregbesola Commissions The Immigration Service Passport Express Centre by clothingonline(m): 6:59pm On Mar 30, 2021
Good to know I need to use this facility
Re: Aregbesola Commissions The Immigration Service Passport Express Centre by anurd1991: 7:02pm On Mar 30, 2021
Be that as it may, is it a welcome development or not?

Are we progressing or retrogressing?

lexy2014:

First question u should ask urself is why are immigration offices around d country unable to deliver prompt services to nigerians? Can these issues be resolved at d immigration offices Nationwide?

How does building one so called "express centre" solve d problems nigerians encounter all over d country at immigration offices Nationwide?

How many nigerians can this particular centre cater for at a time considering d number of nigeria who have passport issues both at home & abroad?
Re: Aregbesola Commissions The Immigration Service Passport Express Centre by lexy2014: 7:13pm On Mar 30, 2021
anurd1991:
Be that as it may, is it a welcome development or not?

Are we progressing or retrogressing?

That doesn't answer my questions. If u are able to answer d questions I asked, that will in itself give clarity to d inquiries u made:

Re: Aregbesola Commissions The Immigration Service Passport Express Centre by anurd1991: 8:02pm On Mar 30, 2021
Ejo lofero. I don't have time to shalaye this evening.

If u are not ready for my question, good night.

lexy2014:

That doesn't answer my questions. If u are able to answer d questions I asked, that will in itself give clarity to d inquiries u made:

Re: Aregbesola Commissions The Immigration Service Passport Express Centre by carbon1224(m): 8:21pm On Mar 30, 2021
It’s even bad, why would you want to renew your passport and still go through the same process you went through start up as a new beginner.its very bad.
Re: Aregbesola Commissions The Immigration Service Passport Express Centre by lexy2014: 9:02pm On Mar 30, 2021
anurd1991:
Ejo lofero. I don't have time to shalaye this evening.

If u are not ready for my question, good night.

If u don't have time to shalaye, why then are u asking me questions? D beginning & end of d questions u asked lie in d questions I asked u. So if u interested in answers, then u will begin ur quest by first answering d following questions:

"First question u should ask urself is why are immigration offices around d country unable to deliver prompt services to nigerians? Can these issues be resolved at d immigration offices Nationwide?

How many nigerians can this particular centre cater for at a time considering d number of nigeria who have passport issues both at home & abroad?"

Ur ability to answer these questions will also demonstrate if u have any idea whatsoever about d topic of discussion which u brought to my door step
Re: Aregbesola Commissions The Immigration Service Passport Express Centre by lexy2014: 9:05pm On Mar 30, 2021
carbon1224:
It’s even bad, why would you want to renew your passport and still go through the same process you went through start up as a new beginner.its very bad.

That's a very good question for Mr. anurd1991. Mr anurd1991, based on d comment above, "Are we progressing or retrogressing?"
Re: Aregbesola Commissions The Immigration Service Passport Express Centre by AlphaSoul: 9:17pm On Mar 30, 2021
fergie001:

Re: Aregbesola Commissions The Immigration Service Passport Express Centre by spanzed(m): 9:39pm On Mar 30, 2021
Teewhy2:

After everything it is still NO BOOKLET
Hello bro, please any idea on how I can go about getting an international passport in this present day Nigeria. Plus I will like something closer maybe in the city where I reside presently or Lagos state. I will appreciate your swift response.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Another Corps Member Dies In Motor Accident On His Way Home After POP / Harare Gallery (zimbabwe): Have A Look, Please! / Car Crushes 4-Year-Old Boy To Death Inside Parents’ Compound In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.