Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

A Thread For People Available In The UK To Be Child Minders - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Thread For People Available In The UK To Be Child Minders (260 Views)

UK To Force Jobs On Jobless People After 18 Months Of Benefits / Process Minders & Site Technician Vacancies In Diversey West Africa Limited / Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For People Available In The UK To Be Child Minders by yomegzij(m): 5:04pm On Mar 30, 2021
It's so much easier and cheaper finding an African in the UK to mind your children, whether coming to your house or taking your children to their house.

So if there's anyone out there available to be a child minder, respond to this thread and let's help a couple or single parent in the UK out.
Re: A Thread For People Available In The UK To Be Child Minders by Emmy000seun(m): 5:44pm On Mar 30, 2021
Can someone still in Nigeria but has international passport apply? Or is it melt for people at the UK?
Re: A Thread For People Available In The UK To Be Child Minders by Uyigue12(m): 8:51pm On Mar 30, 2021
Am interested pls but stays in nigeria with an international passport
Re: A Thread For People Available In The UK To Be Child Minders by Bawofss(m): 9:11pm On Mar 30, 2021
i am interested too....I am willing to do any work, in as much it will bring money. help a brother
Re: A Thread For People Available In The UK To Be Child Minders by Analee(f): 4:15pm On Apr 03, 2021
yomegzij:
It's so much easier and cheaper finding an African in the UK to mind your children, whether coming to your house or taking your children to their house.

So if there's anyone out there available to be a child minder, respond to this thread and let's help a couple or single parent in the UK out.
pls am available for any job..so far its legit
Re: A Thread For People Available In The UK To Be Child Minders by Collinslaw(m): 9:45pm On Apr 03, 2021
Am interested bt I stay in Nigeria I have an international passport
Name... Lawrence Collins

(1) (Reply)

Interview Invite For Teachers / Nationwide Recruitment For Loan Sales Agents, Direct Sales Agents & Sales Suppor / Managing Director And Operations Manager Needed In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.