Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,878 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

BREAKING: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Soldiers, Policemen, Burn Operational Vehicles - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / BREAKING: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Soldiers, Policemen, Burn Operational Vehicles (1307 Views)

3 Former Governors Receive Operational Licenses To Float Universities / NUC Issues Ned Nwoko's Sports University Operational License. Admission To Start / Kwara State Polytechnic Students Holds A Rally To Celebrate Nigerian Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Soldiers, Policemen, Burn Operational Vehicles by myright: 5:20pm On Mar 30, 2021
Unidentified gunmen in the early hours of Tuesday killed a Chief Superintendent of Police, Benedict Okoh Ajide and other police officers in the Essien Udim Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom state.

SaharaReporters gathered that the gunmen also killed a yet-to-be ascertained number of military officers while many others were injured.

The policemen and soldiers were said to be in the community for peacekeeping efforts.

“Unknown gunmen attacked some police officers and soldiers today. Their Hilux vans were also set ablaze,” a source told SaharaReporters.

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Soldiers, Policemen, Burn Operational Vehicles by myright: 5:21pm On Mar 30, 2021
Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Soldiers, Policemen, Burn Operational Vehicles by Jack005(m): 5:21pm On Mar 30, 2021
Soldiers, police, civilians are all dying like chicken in this contraption called Nigeria.. Security is at an all time low... Nigeria is gone, the country is survival of the fittest!

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Soldiers, Policemen, Burn Operational Vehicles by bluebay(m): 5:21pm On Mar 30, 2021
If na me Dey that community , I go don run. Coz reinforcement of the soldiers go get as e be o.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Soldiers, Policemen, Burn Operational Vehicles by Tobbit: 5:22pm On Mar 30, 2021
I disbelieve. The vehicle was in the exact same spit, start to finishike it was staged for whatever reasons.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Soldiers, Policemen, Burn Operational Vehicles by Anigreat: 5:24pm On Mar 30, 2021
shocked

Akwa Ibomites are not known to be violence in nature.. Annang people really wants to tarnish the state name.
Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Soldiers, Policemen, Burn Operational Vehicles by illicit(m): 5:31pm On Mar 30, 2021
shocked
Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Soldiers, Policemen, Burn Operational Vehicles by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 30, 2021
Nigeria and bad news be like 5&6.. wahala be like Nigeria...
Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Soldiers, Policemen, Burn Operational Vehicles by samyj2477: 6:33pm On Mar 30, 2021
bluebay:
If na me Dey that community , I go don run. Coz reinforcement of the soldiers go get as e be o.
and no reinforcements when Fulani terrorist and bandits kills 100 soldiers in the north and even take over their barracks.
Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Soldiers, Policemen, Burn Operational Vehicles by Nukilia: 7:54pm On Mar 30, 2021
The end is near... To your tent oh tribes of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Soldiers, Policemen, Burn Operational Vehicles by Walkee: 11:18pm On Mar 30, 2021
bluebay:
it's high time you accepted that Nigerian army are overrated and always cower and lose men anytime they face fellow armed men.
They prefer kidnapping sleeping women and girls or searching phones for hangouts and Gmail.
I assure you that nothing will happen

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Soldiers, Policemen, Burn Operational Vehicles by LikeAking: 1:57am On Mar 31, 2021
Nigerian like to they look,look.
Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Soldiers, Policemen, Burn Operational Vehicles by Nobody: 5:49am On Mar 31, 2021
Walkee:
it's high time you accepted that Nigerian army are overrated and always cower and lose men anytime they face fellow armed men.
They prefer kidnapping sleeping women and girls or searching phones for hangouts and Gmail.
I assure you that nothing will happen
Small time now una begin the call international community, UAE, America, Obama, Saudi Arabia, israel
Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Soldiers, Policemen, Burn Operational Vehicles by LordeyD1: 6:46am On Mar 31, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Akwa Ibomites are not known to be violence in nature.. Annang people really wants to tarnish the state name.
Your statement already is that of a sentimental and ethno-centric even biased to say the least, how is insecurity an annang problem, how is it of benefit to the Annang people? have you done your investigation to know those that are involved before running to your conclusion. You said that Akwa Ibom people are not known to be violent in nature that shows that you are yet to understand the people and how things work down there . my last question to you, please ask your Gov what he's doing about the situation. thank you
Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Soldiers, Policemen, Burn Operational Vehicles by punisha: 7:24am On Mar 31, 2021
supportnija:

Small time now una begin the call international community, UAE, America, Obama, Saudi Arabia, israel

u still don't get it.
ur beloved army are out numbered.
only the youths from a state can comfortably match the power of the whole Nigerian Army combined with police. just a matter of them being armed as well.

the people will eventually realize this.
End SARS was an eye opener.
They can't flush out boko haram, isn't that a good example as to how a small amount of people can collectively run them over?

stop thinking so highly of them.
they are not feared anymore like in d past.
Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Soldiers, Policemen, Burn Operational Vehicles by Walkee: 8:47am On Mar 31, 2021
supportnija:

I'm from Edo state. Your brain is actually an analog. The only thing you understand is tribalism. How many Boko Haram, Fulani bandits, armed kidnappers have our army tamed?
Look around you, does this country look like a country with security outfit?

(1) (Reply)

This Simple Mind Trick Ensures You Never Get Disappointed Ever Again / Igboye School Students Stopped From Writing Exam Because Of Their Hijab (Photos) / 10 Cheapest Countries To Live And Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.