Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse (44897 Views)

I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse / They Want Me To Marry Her Corpse, I refused / Her Family Says I Can't Marry Her Because I'm An SSCE Holder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by Awoo88: 10:23am On Mar 31, 2021
The story no complete. 2hy are you the one taking responsibility even after being separated from your former commander?? You are posted to another part yet your boss doesn't have subordinates taking care of his house in his absence that you have to be the one in hospital with his maid. You are more involved in the kidney transplant than you are letting on. You probably secure the service of the girl for your boss. Na you the family know and it is you that acted as a middle man that is why you are been held responsible.
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by PhilipReigns(m): 10:28am On Mar 31, 2021
James4358:
i was present at university of calabar teaching hospital where test where carried out on his son, he was nt compatible. The other son is diabetic and was nt fit medically for a transplant. People donate kidneys even for free, u need to be exposed to knw this facts.
I didn't want to comment before, but for this last statement of yours, let me be honest with you Mr para military agent (aka police man) hiding his identity. Nobody donates a kidney for free, except of course it's out of ignorance. My aunty who was a police woman died from kidney problem in 2014, I know what we saw. Both the carrier of the ailment, and the donor will lose their lives at the end of the day, at most between 2 to 3 years after a successful transplant, d ailment is that terrible! The same way u re hiding your career as a police officer is the same way u are hiding true facts from the public, we shall gladly give u a lasting solution to this in the form of an advice when u have fully decided to tell us the whole truth about the innocent girl's death. Good day!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by Cutie09(m): 10:30am On Mar 31, 2021
Kewellbanks:
Are you not here to judge? His Boss probably killed his wife and the secret cult needed another head right? Why are human so judgemental when there's no concrete proof? I fear people like you pass snake

@Kewellbanks if you believe that story then you'll believe anything. For the fact that there is no prove doesn't mean one cant connect the dot in this story.

Average Nigerians will never give their kidney willingly to another person (my opinion) and those that are less privileged no matter the poverty won't willingly give out their kidney to a stranger. So you are telling me the boss doesn't have siblings, extended family, inlaws etc.

The part i would like to know is how a medical Dr in Germany carried out the operation without checking if the donor is related to his boss. so you sincerely believe the operation was done in Germany?

3 Likes

Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by Cutie09(m): 10:31am On Mar 31, 2021
PhilipReigns:

I didn't want to comment before, but for this last statement of yours, let me be honest with you Mr para military agent (aka police man) hiding his identity. Nobody donates a kidney for free, except of course it's out of ignorance. My aunty who was a police woman died from kidney problem in 2014, I know what we saw. Both the carrier of the ailment, and the donor will lose their lives at the end of the day, at most between 2 to 3 years after a successful transplant, d ailment is that terrible! The same way u re hiding your career as a police officer is the same way u are hiding true facts from the public, we shall gladly give u a lasting solution to this in the form of an advice when u have fully decided to tell us the whole truth about the innocent girl's death. Good day!

Thank you @PhilipReigns some people believe we are all gullible.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by Cutie09(m): 10:32am On Mar 31, 2021
Awoo88:
The story no complete. 2hy are you the one taking responsibility even after being separated from your former commander?? You are posted to another part yet your boss doesn't have subordinates taking care of his house in his absence that you have to be the one in hospital with his maid. You are more involved in the kidney transplant than you are letting on. You probably secure the service of the girl for your boss. Na you the family know and it is you that acted as a middle man that is why you are been held responsible.

Lobatan grin grin grin grin
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by MummyD2020(f): 10:34am On Mar 31, 2021
[quote author=James4358 post=100344006][/quote]

I am not sure about this story but I want to chip in that your last statement is wrong in all shades. An 18 year old is still very much a kid. And does not have the mental capacity to take such decisions. Forget about what the law says. I am sure you will not let your 18 year old kid take certain decisions most especially the one pertaining to their live. I take an exception to that. Goodluck.

2 Likes

Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 31, 2021
Cutie09:

Sorry @James4358 you cant see what your boss is into. Explain to me why a stranger offer her kidney to your boss. How much did he pay her how much were you paid. Can we hear her parents side of the story because there is always 2 or more sides to a story.
Beside it is against medical ethics to buy or sell kidney

Why are so shallow minded? I rather chose you keep quiet if you don't have anything meaningful to say. Donating one's kidney is a matter of choice and perception to life, the girl did humanity a great service and shouldn't be seen as doing a bad thing, the girl should be celebrated. Her act of kindness is what we all need in this country, if we have just 10,000 of her type in our society Nigeria won't be the way it is today. Infact she's a star , just that the unfortunate happened to her if not she deserve to be on the front page of the news ,don't know why the boss had to keep it a secret till this happened. May her soul rest in peace , she was an humanist......far better than the so called Christians and Muslims we have in this country.
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by Bebson007(m): 10:36am On Mar 31, 2021
mr Op. Were their parent aware of the donation. Did they give go ahead via documentation or a recorded phone call? What is ur bosses reaction about the matter on ground? May her soul rest in peace. I will advice u dnt go there they may mob u or use jazz to kil u.
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by PhilipReigns(m): 10:37am On Mar 31, 2021
James4358:
i was present at university of calabar teaching hospital where test where carried out on his son, he was nt compatible. The other son is diabetic and was nt fit medically for a transplant. People donate kidneys even for free, u need to be exposed to knw this facts.
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by abdulwahhab001(m): 10:42am On Mar 31, 2021
Op your story sound illogical and fishy, hard to believe she willingly donates her kidney without rigorous convincing from you and your BOSS
James4358:
My nairaland famIly, i jst want to bare my mind here.

Matured responses will be sincerely appreciated. I'll try to be brief & straight to the points.

Precisely in 2019, I helped my then boss who was transfered to Abuja to get a maid from the south south part of the country, calabar to be precise. She was 18yrs at that time. Later that year, my boss who was nursing a kidney ailment needed transplant urgently. Out of love, this girl opted to help donate one of her kidneys. Personaly I kicked against the idea when she told me, but she was strong-willed. I took the matter to her parents and they threatened to hold me responsible if anything happened to their daughter. After much persuasion from her, her parents gave in reluctantly. We carried out series of tests & she was certified fit to donate. My boss contacted a German hospital that later did the transplant. I work for a para-millitary agency as a cadet A.S.P & i call him My boss because he was heading the command i was first posted to. More details below...

1 Like

Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 31, 2021
I've carefully read your story here and the comments and I have come up with some conclusions that are likely to be true;
It highly seems to me like what yr boss wanted all along was a kidney donor. He's a rich man whose afraid to die and leave his wealth. He's desperate for survival and he may have or may not have put u on the know about his intentions. Note he has family members who are attached to him more than the girl that could have helped him. He has dozens of other options to buy this kidney from human harvesters and other sources but he's not a dirty guy, he wanted to do things the right normal way - a donor. And he needed a donor who might be easily influenced by money, deceived emotionally or ignorantly coerced - a young naive girl. The real issue could not have been to have her as a maid but to give the poor girl time enough to get attached with ur boss l, have some good feelings for him and develop some strong pity and resentment for his medical condition. I'm sure she was introduced that idea to and carefully made to see it as harmless and rewarding being that it will be done abroad. Note, no body gives out his/her organ to strangers rich or poor except it's a family member at stake or the don't regard their lives anymore. It's not common. There usually side effects of kidney transplant and healthy lifestyles u must live on till u die naturally. U couldn't expect a poor girl to follow this.
Now let me ask, Who gave her d idea of kidney transplant? Was she promised financial reward for this job? Wat was the agreement to this deal? did u tell her the side effects of kidney transplant? how did u know this girl enough to recommend her for a job, was it a informal relationship btw u and her or was it formal?
Your boss: Why did he accept transplant from this girl, a poor maid? did he seek and obtain the permission of her parents in written documents? wat did he promise her as reward for the donation? wat was his relationship with this girl?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by alizma: 10:44am On Mar 31, 2021
JudgeKronos:
18 years old strong-willed for someone she barely knew ?
You brought her in 2019 and she gave her kidney in 2020 in an offshore hospital ..?
Your so called Boss even hired another maid then left all of them and traveled out..?
Wait.... you brought an 18yrs old girl to a male Boss whose wife died years ago...?
.... and in your statement you said the girl donated her kidney out of love ...?

Bros, go and sleep , you will be fine tomorrow morning.
Alcohol has 2 after effects .. the hangover and the withdrawal syndrome...
Like I said you will be fine tomorrow morning
Have you thought of the possibility of the 18years old having affairs with the man promoting her willingness, though ignorant of the consequences to donate her kidney? While I believe she may have been convinced to donate her kidney, I won't rule out emotional relationship between a made and a military officer who's wife is late.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by OLORIPAPA: 10:46am On Mar 31, 2021
Jobman Weldon ooo,I hail U for a job Weldon.
My advice for U is that if U near that village U won't come back alive or healthy...not to talk of trying to challenge them that U won't marry the corpse.
U and Ur boss used that girl as a "life giver"..people do this willingly for 40million naira...Or u think say we be fool...hand go touch you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 31, 2021
James4358:
My nairaland family, i jst want to bare my mind here.

Matured responses will be sincerely appreciated. I'll try to be brief & straight to the points.

Precisely in 2019, I helped my then boss who was transfered to Abuja to get a maid from the south south part of the country, calabar to be precise. She was 18yrs at that time. Later that year, my boss who was nursing a kidney ailment needed transplant urgently. Out of love, this girl opted to help donate one of her kidneys. Personaly I kicked against the idea when she told me, but she was strong-willed. I took the matter to her parents and they threatened to hold me responsible if anything happened to their daughter. After much persuasion from her, her parents gave in reluctantly. We carried out series of tests & she was certified fit to donate. My boss contacted a German hospital that later did the transplant. I work for a para-millitary agency as a cadet A.S.P & i call him My boss because he was heading the command i was first posted to. More details below...

Travel with her corpse and deposit it in a morgue in her home town first and begin talk with her parents. Go with some elders from your side or you can also get some elders from her town to help you out. You don't dare marry a corpse if you do, you are gone, you will never remain a normal human being again. In short, you will become dead but living. Since your hands are clean but not exactly clean because I know Nigerians too well. You got some ill money or promotions from the evil deals and that's why you will be hold liable for the menace. Stay away from satanic deals and I pray you make it through this one. Money and greediness is truly the roots of all Evil.

1 Like

Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by BadEnglish(m): 10:48am On Mar 31, 2021
James4358:
Noted sir! I appreciate.

If u still love your life. Take that advice seriously .
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by adeyemioyeleke(m): 10:50am On Mar 31, 2021
frozen70:

It's just unfortunate

You recommend a house keeper who is a minor and out of pity, she took a decision to donate her kidney out of love and human kindness to her boss

Well you weren't the one that killed her

She didn't die of kidney failure as no prove of that

All you need is to plead with her family nit claiming any rights that she chose to do so by herself

Dobt go there to argue with another

Go with few elders who can talk for you

If they insist you marry her

During the marriage right, tell them that you meant well for their child but she died for reasons known to God

When it's time for burial, when they open her coffin, speak to her that you meant well for her and death came and too her away

You don't need to say am not responsible for her death because you can't even say what killed her

It has no effect on you if you do marriage rights

After every thing, yo to God in prayers to separate wgat you did and have faith in God

Bros go settle them if even you know follow the people carry the corpse go her village them go still use her dead body manipulate you

1 Like

Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by Ladycewhy(f): 10:51am On Mar 31, 2021
There are important questions the op has been dodging.

Op how much were you paid for miraculously finding a kidney match willing to donate her kidney, surely your boss is not an ingrate not have showed his gratitude in cash or kind.

Also I want to know what made the maid strong willed to want to even go against her parents ,was the money she was promised the reason behind the motivation?

Also why did her parents place a caveat instead of outrightly taking their daughter away from there? Did you give them "hush money"?.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by Neddyogu(m): 10:51am On Mar 31, 2021
This matter long.
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by jaxxy(m): 10:52am On Mar 31, 2021
Which adult sees an 18 year old and asked for their kidney? U have lived ur life and u are disturbing/disrupting an 18 year old whose barely an adult? That’s almost criminal if u ask me. undecided

The gal might have been stupid as an 18 year old bt u adults shud have set her straight. She’s not ur relative, she came as a maid not a kidney donor. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by 8stargeneral: 10:52am On Mar 31, 2021
chai..I feel for d poor girl and her family..poverty is bad.

2 Likes

Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by obiekunie2: 10:53am On Mar 31, 2021
James4358:
[s]She didnt die of kidney failure. The transplant was carried out in 2019, its almost 2yrs now. She has been sound & healthy until last week she complained of nt being well.[/s]

accept it or not.

DEEP INSIDE YOU, YOU KNOW YOU TOOK ADVANTAGE OF HER SITUATION THEN BOTH YOU AND YOUR OGA CONVINCED HER TO GIV UP HER LEFT KIDNEY!

YOU THINK RITUAL IS ONLY WHEN YOU TAKE A PERSON'S HEAD TO BABA LAWO ABI??

YOU ARE PRETENDING LIKE YOU DONT THAT CONVINCE AN 18 YEAR OLD GIRL TO SACRIFE HER LIFE FOR A 50 YEAR OLD MAN IS A PURE CASE OF BLOOD RITUAL??

AFTER HE SACRIFICED HIS WIFE 6 YEARS AGO, YOU NOW PROVIDED HIM AN INNOCENT VIRGIN TO USE HER BLOOD TO REVIVE HIS LIFE!

OGA IF YOU AND YOUR BOSS FAIL TO PAY THE LEAST SUM OF 5MILLION NAIRA TO HER FAMILY, THEN YOU SHOUD BE REST ASSURED THAT YOU AND YOUR OGA HAS A BLOOD DEBT TO PAY!

GOD IS WATCHING BOTH YOU AND YOUR BOSS THAT ARE IN THE SAME CULT!

KEEP THINKING YOU CAN FOOL EVERYBODY! IDIOT!

YOU ARE ONLY FOOLING YOURSELF! ANIMAL!

4 Likes

Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 31, 2021
alizma:

Have you thought of the possibility of the 18years old having affairs with the man promoting her willingness, though ignorant of the consequences to donate her kidney? While I believe she may have been convinced to donate her kidney, I won't rule out emotional relationship between a made and a military officer who's wife is late.
Another possiblity, he could have promised to marry her and make her the madam of the house. Anything to get cheap kidney from a naive unsuspecting victim.

One thing is certain in all of these possibilities, this was a well thought out plan. The maid didn't randomly become a match, I am sure the op had to scout for a match under the guise of looking for a maid till they found one that matched and they they moved on the execute the rest of the plan.

2 Likes

Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by echesilver: 10:58am On Mar 31, 2021
Would u say this if she hadn't died..be wise

Cutie09:
I don't want to judge here, but officer your story is too good to be true. You've painted a picture as if you are saints here but you are not. Because of poverty you guys use this girl for exchange.

1) your boss have family extended family why can they not offer their own kidney why this young girl.

2) how much were you paid be honest.... why didn't you give your boss your own kidney since You've known him longer.

3) your boss probably killed his wife, now his secret cult need another head he used this ibiobio girl for exchange.

4) you come across like someone from ibiobio or efik, am going to be honest with you next time is going to be your head if God never destroy you.

God is going to judge you. Go confess to her parents how much you were paid.
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by Mobog(m): 10:59am On Mar 31, 2021
PresidentAtiku:
marry her corpse kwa?

Incomplete story.

DID YOU GUYS AGREE TO MARRY OR DATE WHILE SHE WAS ALIVE?

What is bringing marriage now she is late?

OP, say the complete truth so that you can be helped

Nice thought....
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by Kewellbanks: 11:00am On Mar 31, 2021
Cutie09:

@Kewellbanks if you believe that story then you'll believe anything. For the fact that there is no prove doesn't mean one cant connect the dot in this story.

Average Nigerians will never give their kidney willingly to another person (my opinion) and those that are less privileged no matter the poverty won't willingly give out their kidney to a stranger. So you are telling me the boss doesn't have siblings, extended family, inlaws etc.

The part i would like to know is how a medical Dr in Germany carried out the operation without checking if the donor is related to his boss. so you sincerely believe the operation was done in Germany?
You still doesn't have to judge. You are judging from mere assumptions which is very wrong even in the court of law it takes several years to convict a victim if hasn't found guilty. That's why they go on several trials. Judge not as the Bible says
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by ekerintee: 11:01am On Mar 31, 2021
I am Not oweing you responsible for the death ,but what is the cause of the death ,is IT AS a result of the transplant .IT cud be Other reasons .but try to Talk to your Boss to Reach Out to the Family.if there is any Other member of the Family that needs Help.They can give such Person an employnent Slot or maybe a scholarschip for studies .nothing can Bring Back the death .but some negotiation can pacify Anger

James4358:
My nairaland family, i jst want to bare my mind here.

Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by PresidentAtiku(m): 11:02am On Mar 31, 2021
Mobog:

Nice thought....
Yes Boss
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by Oju4190: 11:02am On Mar 31, 2021
I read d story several times in order for me to digest and analyse it.....U brought her to Abuja in 2019 to work as maid to Ur boss. In 2020 she agree to donate her kidney to Ur boss...hmm Ur boss must b a nice man.... My friend I put it to u that u people used JuJu on dat poor gal so that she will agree to all Una bidding...Well as for d marriage I have nothing to say na God go Judge una

1 Like

Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by JIMXMAVERICK(m): 11:03am On Mar 31, 2021
This story na kikiki RIP my former VC
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by BlueAir: 11:03am On Mar 31, 2021
undecided nairaland is the last place to seek truth or advice. Bro delete this topic and don't expect any better from nairaland. I know everything u wrote up there is true. And I know u aren't guilty of anything. Take this matter to court and restrain the girl's family from doing craap.u never forced their daughter and they also gave go ahead alongside their daughter. So why try to detriment ur own life because their daughter got shot in the leg by her own hands? The girl may not even regret her actions and resukts,but trust people to always take overdose for someone's else problem because of aproko. Fight for urself niggaa at court. Pay ur lawyer well and see the magic. They have no case
James4358:
No one seems to understand my story. I was practicaly far away from them. I was working in calabar at the time when she was at abuja. But nt for respect for the dead, i would have uploaded her pics. This girl was jst too big for her age. She was 21yrs old this january. I was the one who approached her parents for her services, that's why the blame is upon me. As am typing, my boss is stil abroad & planning to return to nigeria this week. She was never used or forced.
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by 99thEnemy(m): 11:07am On Mar 31, 2021
OP ... Marriage to a corpse as a wife in Nigeria is the best... No Nagging, No cheating, No complaining etc...

Just do it, you are a man on his way to find peace in matrimony.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me / My 29-Year-Old Son Still Wants Me To Be Feeding Him After Graduating / Is This Appropriate At The Children’s Playground? (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.