Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,119 members, 7,807,381 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse (44891 Views)

I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse / They Want Me To Marry Her Corpse, I refused / Her Family Says I Can't Marry Her Because I'm An SSCE Holder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by forestwilda: 12:35pm On Mar 31, 2021
Goodluck to you for a job well done by conspiring and conniving to lure the young girl to thread off her organ after capitalising on her weakness.
You are now telling us she of legal age. I pity your life you bit more than what you can chew.

1 Like

Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by GuntersChain(m): 12:37pm On Mar 31, 2021
your boss brought in a new maid and zoomed off, what if the maid thing was a smokescreen instead you guys were busy haunting for an organ donor.

your story doesn't add up.

1 Like

Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by calcal: 12:37pm On Mar 31, 2021
This guy and the boss need to take a lie detector test.
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by forestwilda: 12:38pm On Mar 31, 2021
[quote author=James4358 post=100344232] i was present at university of calabar teaching hospital where test where carried out on his son, he was nt compatible. The other son is diabetic and was nt fit medically for a transplant. People donate kidneys even for free, u need to be exposed to knw this facts.[/quote hmmm]
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by Cutie09(m): 12:40pm On Mar 31, 2021
echesilver:
Would u say this if she hadn't died..be wise

I honestly dont know but am going to ask question or questions why someone donated her kidney to a stranger. Or would you do that?
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 31, 2021
Can this human stop lying. We are not all kids here. No parents will agree to their child donating a kidney.

The plans all along was to get an ignorant person to exchange her life for your so called boss. You are an animal for thinking we are foools.

You cajoled her, knowing that she's not enlightened. You both must have threatened her into it.

I hope karma visits you soon.

5 Likes

Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by Cutie09(m): 12:46pm On Mar 31, 2021
Kewellbanks:
You still doesn't have to judge. You are judging from mere assumptions which is very wrong even in the court of law it takes several years to convict a victim if hasn't found guilty. That's why they go on several trials. Just not as the Bible says

@Kewellbanks respect to you. You are right just not as the Bible says. In a court of law it is who can change the mind of jury. So the guy with best lawyer always win. Yeah morally i shouldn't judge thanks for pointing that out this could have happened to anyone for all i know the op could be telling the truth or painting the truth. It is better everyone hear both side of the story that's the deceased parents side of the story.

1 Like

Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by slimman007: 12:52pm On Mar 31, 2021
James4358:
My nairaland family, i jst want to bare my mind here.

Matured responses will be sincerely appreciated. I'll try to be brief & straight to the points.

Precisely in 2019, I helped my then boss who was transfered to Abuja to get a maid from the south south part of the country, calabar to be precise. She was 18yrs at that time. Later that year, my boss who was nursing a kidney ailment needed transplant urgently. Out of love, this girl opted to help donate one of her kidneys. Personaly I kicked against the idea when she told me, but she was strong-willed. I took the matter to her parents and they threatened to hold me responsible if anything happened to their daughter. After much persuasion from her, her parents gave in reluctantly. We carried out series of tests & she was certified fit to donate. My boss contacted a German hospital that later did the transplant. I work for a para-millitary agency as a cadet A.S.P & i call him My boss because he was heading the command i was first posted to. More details below...

Op if this story l am reading happens to be true.You and generation unborn will not know peace.May your days be slippery and it shall not be well with you and your entire house hold for waste the soul of this innocent girl.Look at how selfish and wicked you are through your statement.You and your so called demonic boss deceived this innocent girl by allowing her to go against her wish all in the name of you people will settle her and her family.Let me ask where are your family members and that of your so called boss can't any of them donate their kidney it is this little girl that you wicked souls deceived by harvesting her kidney.This barbaric act you and boss have done will rest upon your unborn generation....You will never know peace all the days of your life.And in your mind now you wish to have a happy home which I know will not come to pass.The blood of this innocent girl will continue to haunt you and BOSS all the days of your life.Wicked Soul..God Punish You

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by inspector1(m): 12:55pm On Mar 31, 2021
[quote author=slimman007 post=100359583]

Op if this story l am reading happens to be true.You and generation unborn will not know peace.May your days be slippery and it shall not be well with you and your entire house hold for waste the soul of this innocent girl.Look at how selfish and wicked you are through your statement.You and your so called demonic boss deceived this innocent girl by allowing her to go against her wish all in the name of you people will settle her and her family.Let me ask where are your family members and that of your so called boss can't any of them donate their kidney it is this little girl that you wicked souls deceived by harvesting her kidney.This barbaric act you and boss have done will rest upon your unborn generation....You will never know peace all the days of your life.And in your mind now you wish to have a happy home which I know will not come to pass.The blood of this innocent girl will continue to haunt you and BOSS all the days of your life.Wicked Soul..God Punish You

SLIMMAN 007, THIS CURSE IS TOO MUCH....

1 Like

Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by wany(f): 12:56pm On Mar 31, 2021
johnpaschal:
No matter what happens stay where you are do not......I repeat do not travel to meet them...

Let them know you cannot make it but pay whatever is asked for her burial and let your boss sign an agreement of compensation to the family every month or a one time compensation

Please if you love your life as of present do not travel with them ....I beg you

E get why .....stay where you are and continue your duties to the people

No matter the pressure, no matter who tells you to travel

Do not, I repeat do not travel to pacify or see anybody

This is an instruction from Jesus
Do not this and do not that ,no be akwa ibom pips again,if they seriously wants him he will answer present in the family compound.enough said undecided

2 Likes

Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by Cutie09(m): 12:58pm On Mar 31, 2021
goltokka:

Why are so shallow minded? I rather chose you keep quiet if you don't have anything meaningful to say. Donating one's kidney is a matter of choice and perception to life, the girl did humanity a great service and shouldn't be seen as doing a bad thing, the girl should be celebrated. Her act of kindness is what we all need in this country, if we have just 10,000 of her type in our society Nigeria won't be the way it is today. Infact she's a star , just that the unfortunate happened to her if not she deserve to be on the front page of the news ,don't know why the boss had to keep it a secret till this happened. May her soul rest in peace , she was an humanist......far better than the so called Christians and Muslims we have in this country.

Keep quiet? Why not get a Gag order to shut me up tell Seun to ban me if my post is hitting your conscience.

Do you want to be on front page of newspapers and tv. Go donate your kidney to a stranger then am going to celebrate you.

Connect the dots then you can see the truth no one is judging here but this story is too good to be true everything look fishy.

The presenter on raypower years ago went to Germany for kidney transplant, his brother donated his kidney. In Germany I'm not sure if they'll allow such unless the documents was doctored in naija b4 flying to Germany.

Back to the steve the sleek( the presenter) he died years later i don't know about his brother though so in this case the young girl that donated her kidney is dead but oga that got the kidney is still here. Shaking my head in disgust. I am not shallow minded it is you that cannot reason outside the box or connect the dots

3 Likes

Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by Cutie09(m): 12:59pm On Mar 31, 2021
wany:

Do not this and do not that ,no be akwa ibom pips again,if they seriously wants him he will answer present in the family compound.enough said undecided

Madam no be all akwa ibom people dey do fetish ooo. Dem dey leave everything for God now
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:02pm On Mar 31, 2021
if you say your Head strong go to Calabar with her corpse... they will use ur meat celebrate Easter... u never talk truth
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by adebayo987: 1:04pm On Mar 31, 2021
After kidney transplant, one needs to live on a super healthy life-style which includes less depression, good sex, steady and super healthy meal consumption, etc. If she did all these. It's likely she was used for ritual. As for the marriage, i don't know what to tell you. Just do whatever you feel.
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by Cutie09(m): 1:05pm On Mar 31, 2021
James4358:
i was present at university of calabar teaching hospital where test where carried out on his son, he was nt compatible. The other son is diabetic and was nt fit medically for a transplant. People donate kidneys even for free, u need to be exposed to knw this facts.

WTF

What are you yawning about people donate kidney for free? Who are the people you should have place advert on national daily or media for free kidney.

People voluntarily have their names on organ register incase they died they can take their organs not freely. Bros it is better you stop replying post cuz the more you are replying the more you are exposing your lies

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by NickD(m): 1:05pm On Mar 31, 2021
James4358:
My nairaland family, i jst want to bare my mind here.

Matured responses will be sincerely appreciated. I'll try to be brief & straight to the points.

Precisely in 2019, I helped my then boss who was transfered to Abuja to get a maid from the south south part of the country, calabar to be precise. She was 18yrs at that time. Later that year, my boss who was nursing a kidney ailment needed transplant urgently. Out of love, this girl opted to help donate one of her kidneys. Personaly I kicked against the idea when she told me, but she was strong-willed. I took the matter to her parents and they threatened to hold me responsible if anything happened to their daughter. After much persuasion from her, her parents gave in reluctantly. We carried out series of tests & she was certified fit to donate. My boss contacted a German hospital that later did the transplant. I work for a para-millitary agency as a cadet A.S.P & i call him My boss because he was heading the command i was first posted to. More details below...

Since your boss knows the family and they know him too. He needs to go with you. He shouldn't leave this for you to handle.
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by divineappo(m): 1:08pm On Mar 31, 2021
James4358:
Av got no business with the owner of nairaland. I earn well from my salary & i have a proffession as an architect.
in the main story, u said you work with para military, now u av become an architect

May Dangote trailer kill you and your Boss

1 Like

Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by divineappo(m): 1:09pm On Mar 31, 2021
James4358:
Av got no business with the owner of nairaland. I earn well from my salary & i have a proffession as an architect.
u previously said u work with paramilitary agency, now you saying you work as architect

May dangote trailer kill you and your boss

1 Like

Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 31, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
the medical doctor carried a test and she was certified fit to donate her kidney.
Your IP Should be tracked and you should be given a dirty slap for this senseless comment you just spewed from your empty brain
Organ harvesters all over the world including the United States of America work with doctors too,just saying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 31, 2021
Cutie09:

WTF

What are you yawning about people donate kidney for free? Who are the people you should have place advert on national daily or media for free kidney.

People voluntarily have their names on organ register incase they died they can take their organs not freely. Bros it is better you stop replying post cuz the more you are replying the more you are exposing your lies
Lol , the op and his boss just harvested the girl's kidney . I am sure they went through series of maids till they found the match and offered her the job.
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by divineappo(m): 1:18pm On Mar 31, 2021
firstratedcitiz:
The so-called paramilitary group which the man in the story works for may just be a cover for a clandestine cartel harvesting and selling human organs. Or may be not. What do I know?
the bastard has even twisted the story again. He said he is a professional architect

This guy is a murderer, no doubt

1 Like

Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by Aguogba(m): 1:20pm On Mar 31, 2021
Your confusing usage of him/her and he/she made me not to understand your story.
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by YorubaLord: 1:20pm On Mar 31, 2021
James4358:

Mr. Man, sharrrrap! angry

1 Like

Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by alaribe1992(m): 1:25pm On Mar 31, 2021
bros no go there oo, this ppl will chop you alive
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by IbrahimSkiba(f): 1:30pm On Mar 31, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
nairaland is the worst platform for you to bring your story here.
They will add more to your pains and at the end leave you confused.
Foolishness abound on this forum.
Kindly visit quora and get matured responses and better ideas

James4358 stop commenting under your thread with another username tongue

2 Likes

Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by IbrahimSkiba(f): 1:32pm On Mar 31, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
how does poverty come into this situation?
the girl willingly donated her kidney.
I can see your brain is paining you this morning

How much did he payed you to defend him here? Bloody olodo tongue

2 Likes

Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by einsteine(m): 1:32pm On Mar 31, 2021
What does the family gain by doing marriage rites for their dead daughter?

I swear some people need to be nuked back to the 17th century.
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 31, 2021
jaxxy:
Which adult sees an 18 year old and asked for their kidney? U have lived ur life and u are disturbing/disrupting an 18 year old whose barely an adult? That’s almost criminal if u ask me. undecided

The gal might have been stupid as an 18 year old bt u adults shud have set her straight. She’s not ur relative, she came as a maid not a kidney donor. undecided
Except a kidney donor was the plan all along, ask yourself ,what are the odds that some random maid is a kidney match for the op's boss when his family members are not?

what if there was a series of maids ( tested for the job) until they found a match.

No one will paint themselves a villian in their own story. The op won't tell you they scouted for a maid who's kidney will match that of his boss now will he?

3 Likes

Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by MrColdsweat: 2:01pm On Mar 31, 2021
These people don sell the kidney of the innocent girl.

Kai!!!

Wicked world!

And you wonder why God regretted after creating humans?
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by slimjohn2k5: 2:02pm On Mar 31, 2021
The girl came into the home for the sole purpose of the kidney transplant and not as house help.

That I am sure of. As e be now wait for your boss before you make any move.

As someone said, next you sign agreement with the girl and the parents so if it goes south you will not be dragged in. Also, I have not seen the cause of her death yet.
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by 1F30M4(f): 2:06pm On Mar 31, 2021
Just passing by..

When I read your title, I thought it was about you taking in a woman as a wife, probably you both had children together and she kicked the bucket without consummating your union then yes you'll be urged to marry her corpse and you should if not for anything but for the children involved..

In your case, no.. It is quite unfortunate that this happened.. I do hope your boss is aware, he should avail himself for her burial ceremony, she did him a great favour that cannot be overemphasized.. Even one's blood may decide not to give a kidney, but she did, blood is infact not thicker than water, some are ready to milk you dry but will be MIA when you need them the most(not relating to your story but yet it's a bit mind boggling)

I digressed, okay back to you.. Your boss may be rich, yeah he could've easily arranged for an organ transplant with a chemically preserved kidney in the hospital or wherever but he got this on a platter of gold, if I may say.. I won't be so surprised if he made a truckload of promises to the girl, maybe he didn't force/threaten her who knows.. Her parents finally giving in to her plea is something that shouldn't happen on grounds that they're not okay with it but well I cannot really blame them, a person will always do what he or she wants to do anyway

Make arrangements for her body to be sent home, assist them in the burial preparations in whatever possible way.. I know that they're going through a lot of pain rn, regrets, anger and all.. I wish I could say it'll only get better but it doesn't really.. I won't say you shouldn't attend her burial, I'll however tell you what will happen if you don't yeah, it'll raise eyebrows and potentially create more problems for you as they'll start having strong doubts about your good towards them.. You can go with your family, village elders if possible.. Your boss should stand alongside you & your family, he could also go with his family, his two sons preferably.. She may or may not have died from anything related to the kidney transplant but it's only right for them to be present, she was his staff afterall, it shows their care & concern towards the deceased & her family.. Compensation could also be deliberated upon as well, brand it under care & concern, just to genuinely help out..

May her soul rest in peace and may God comfort & strengthen her family.. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by johnpaschal(m): 2:18pm On Mar 31, 2021
wany:

As long as they don't drag him by his ears to the village he ain't going nowhere because the moment he steps in Akwa ibom in general he is done for .....like done for life ....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My 29-Year-Old Son Still Wants Me To Be Feeding Him After Graduating / My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me / Is This Appropriate At The Children’s Playground? (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.