Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

El-Rufai Secretly Withdraws Son From Public School As Kidnapping Increases - SR - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Secretly Withdraws Son From Public School As Kidnapping Increases - SR (34695 Views)

Burutai Flown By His Pilot Son From Sokoto To Abuja (Photo) / Reno Omokri Blasts El-Rufai For Withdrawing His Son From A Public School / El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Secretly Withdraws Son From Public School As Kidnapping Increases - SR by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:36am On Mar 31, 2021
Yoighaman:
I don't like El-Rufai but I must admit that I am impressed that he enrolled his kid in a public school, that's out of the norm for a man of his callibre, except he is using his child to play politics....... How many of his contemporaries have their kids in public schools in Nigeria?....

Elrufai like 90% of Nigerian current political class went to public schools,
Now it has become an achievement to enroll your child in a public school and the unthinking citizens hail them!

When exactly we Wan get sense?
Re: El-Rufai Secretly Withdraws Son From Public School As Kidnapping Increases - SR by Polyglot7pointO: 7:37am On Mar 31, 2021
JAMO4REAL1:
This man get mind Gov public school kudos he lay good example
lol nothing bad to use a mere 7 years old as a political poker chip when I have older ones stashed up in diaspora.. u think he would av done that if that was his heir?
Re: El-Rufai Secretly Withdraws Son From Public School As Kidnapping Increases - SR by salt1: 7:40am On Mar 31, 2021
As old as this man is, he still has a seven year old son. How many women are breeding for him?
Re: El-Rufai Secretly Withdraws Son From Public School As Kidnapping Increases - SR by Yoighaman(m): 8:25am On Mar 31, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

Elrufai like 90% of Nigerian current political class went to public schools,
Now it has become an achievement to enroll your child in a public school and the unthinking citizens hail them!

When exactly we Wan get sense?

You will get sense when you enrol your girl child in a public school and Shekau does the needful.
Re: El-Rufai Secretly Withdraws Son From Public School As Kidnapping Increases - SR by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:21am On Mar 31, 2021
Yoighaman:

You will get sense when you enrol your girl child in a public school and Shekau does the needful.

You will soon start hailing politicians that use the highway
Re: El-Rufai Secretly Withdraws Son From Public School As Kidnapping Increases - SR by freeborn02: 9:25am On Mar 31, 2021
Simplyleo, kaduna1stson, el-rufai has removed his kids from public schools.

I hope he gives your family members enought money to also leave public schools.

If not, then you really need to question your brains.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Secretly Withdraws Son From Public School As Kidnapping Increases - SR by Sunnyja: 11:19am On Mar 31, 2021
madukka:
As an ordinary citizen if my child was in the same a school with the child
of a governor in that theatre of abductions I will be wise to withdraw him
or her just for that fact.
I see nothing wrong here.
After failing to secure his state he has now withdrawn his child from the school while those who are "ordinary" are left at the mercy of God.
Re: El-Rufai Secretly Withdraws Son From Public School As Kidnapping Increases - SR by SavageResponse(m): 12:55pm On Mar 31, 2021
Were you expecting him to place a public advert when changing schools for his son?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Beautiful Daughters Of Governor Ajimobi / 4+4: Gombe PDP Gov. Candidate Usman Bayero Endoses President Buhari Second Term / APC Rally In Bauchi Ends Abruptly; Buhari Leaves Without A Speech - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.