Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Umahi Condemns Killing Of 25 Persons By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Condemns Killing Of 25 Persons By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (18258 Views)

Umahi Condemns Killing Of Chike Akunyili By "Unknown Gunmen" / 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) / Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Condemns Killing Of 25 Persons By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by Masterito(m): 11:48am On Mar 31, 2021
All southerner leader it is.
Juliusmalema:

Stop calling southern leaders?...Hold your Governor responsible and let others have peace.

What do you mean by southern leaders?..Are you okay? Park up that your sentiments and shove it inti your pocket.

How are we sure that the killing was done by Herdsmen?

Since last week and last month we have been reading about killings going on Ebonyi..Ezza. effium..ohaukwu .ishielu..afikpo

Just day before today scores were killed and today another?

How is this Herdsmen?...Who are the ones responsible for other killings... Herdsmen also?

If you don't have anything to say then just shut the hell up.
Re: Umahi Condemns Killing Of 25 Persons By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by comrChris(m): 11:50am On Mar 31, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Stop calling southern leaders?...Hold your Governor responsible and let others have peace.

What do you mean by southern leaders?..Are you okay? Park up that your sentiments and shove it inti your pocket.

How are we sure that the killing was done by Herdsmen?

Since last week and last month we have been reading about killings going on Ebonyi..Ezza. effium..ohaukwu .ishielu..afikpo

Just day before today scores were killed and today another?

How is this Herdsmen?...Who are the ones responsible for other killings... Herdsmen also?

If you don't have anything to say then just shut the hell up.
Afikpo? How many killing have you seen in Afikpo.
You need to stop causing nuisance here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Condemns Killing Of 25 Persons By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by zoedew: 11:51am On Mar 31, 2021
Umahi should resign. He has been pro-Fulani herdsmen who have the notoriety for such killings. He should be ashamed of himself. The people deserve him if they do not take steps to have him impeached.
Re: Umahi Condemns Killing Of 25 Persons By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by royalamour(m): 11:52am On Mar 31, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Killings have been going on in Ebonyi since..

They have been killing themselves for long, how is this one suddenly done by herdmen?

Who are the ones doing the other killings? Herdsmen?

Same Ebonyi that always hire their fellow Hausa fulani from north to help them fight off another community....

There is no suspected Herdsmen but they are the ones killing themselves

Merge these Ebonyi people to north...their bloodline is that of othman dan fodio.

Which nonsense uthman danfodio?
A stranger or a Nigerian?

Which bloodline are you talking about?
Re: Umahi Condemns Killing Of 25 Persons By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by Sonn(m): 11:54am On Mar 31, 2021
Anago55:
How can people from far away North come down to Ebonyi state in the southeast and kill scores of locals unchallenged and southern leaders are not asking questions

I swear to God I am afraid of this country. I never believed in any of the conspiracy theories but I think the south is surrendered already waiting for a command

Southern leaders are the most useless creatures I have seen in this Earth
Very very useless and shameless I tell you
Re: Umahi Condemns Killing Of 25 Persons By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by Kenneth10110(m): 12:21pm On Mar 31, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Why didn't same governor of yours confirm people carrying out the other killings?

Or was he blind when those ones were murdered in cold blood?

I don't care about how you despise yourself, we don't share border or cultural history but truth must be stated.

Stop killing yourselves and tag it Fulani.

Ode buruku ni e
Re: Umahi Condemns Killing Of 25 Persons By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by od501: 12:42pm On Mar 31, 2021
Re: Umahi Condemns Killing Of 25 Persons By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by Homebaked: 1:01pm On Mar 31, 2021
TheDestroyer:
Last week they were making fun of Yoruba people who are in their ancestral land in Benin Republic only for fulani to crack their flatheadss open on their own ancestral land even with all the noise of having ESN. grin Every evil you wish yoruba people who mean you no harm will come back to you in 10folds. Whenever something bad happens in yoruba land these children of hate are always quick to rejoice and make jokes. No worry it will go round
Enough of this Yoruba/ Igbo e tribal war. Our existence as peaceful indigenous Nigerian tribesmen is being threatened by foreign marauders. What is expedient now is to close ranks.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Condemns Killing Of 25 Persons By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by ogwumgbe: 1:07pm On Mar 31, 2021
Factshunter:
It's time to pray to God - fasting and prayer must commence with immediate effect.

Igbos, are you still calling this fake news, yoloba news? Let's hear from you.

Thank you.

Go and bring back your refugees in Benin Republic before shouting IPOB. What do you want ESN to do for an asslicking governor like that. He's against ESN so let him carry his cross
Re: Umahi Condemns Killing Of 25 Persons By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by Factshunter: 1:11pm On Mar 31, 2021
ogwumgbe:

Go and bring back your refugees in Benin Republic before shouting IPOB. What do you want ESN to do for an asslicking governor like that. He's against ESN so let him carry his cross

I heard they are enjoying salads and chickens but this can not be said about the people whose tribesmen were hopelessly cornered, captured, and slaughtered (25 plus at a go)despite the home advantage and all.

Stop crying on my mention go and bury your dead ones.
Re: Umahi Condemns Killing Of 25 Persons By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by Dikaveli(m): 1:13pm On Mar 31, 2021
Juliusmalema:

They have been killing themselves for long, how is this one suddenly done by herdmen?

Look at how stupid you are and your ancestors didn't let you know

Same Ebonyi that always hire their fellow Hausa fulani from north to help them fight off another community....

Merge these Ebonyi people to north...their bloodline is that of othman dan fodio.
Re: Umahi Condemns Killing Of 25 Persons By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by youngreal: 1:13pm On Mar 31, 2021
Juliusmalema:

the same faith await you

1 Like

Re: Umahi Condemns Killing Of 25 Persons By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by AdakaBoro8(m): 1:21pm On Mar 31, 2021
ezenwajosh:
read what you wrote again and see where you allegiance lies
where are your over mouth making ipobesn?? army has wipen their ass.. army has kill them all, only few coward ones left... next time dont underrate nigeria army..
Re: Umahi Condemns Killing Of 25 Persons By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by ogwumgbe: 1:22pm On Mar 31, 2021
Factshunter:

I heard they are enjoying salads and chickens but this can not be said about the people whose tribesmen were hopelessly cornered, captured, and slaughtered (25 plus at a go)despite the home advantage and all.

Stop crying on my mention go and bury your dead ones.

At least they would be buried in their land. They didn't run like cowards like you. They stayed and fought and preferred to die in their land than to cowardly turn refugee in another man's country. What a shame? Bunch of cowards
Re: Umahi Condemns Killing Of 25 Persons By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by Factshunter: 1:24pm On Mar 31, 2021
ogwumgbe:

At least they would be buried in their land. They didn't run like cowards like you. They stayed and fought and preferred to die in their land than to cowardly turn refugee in another man's country. What a shame? Bunch of cowards

Can you hear yourself? grin
You are comparing the living to the dead, slaughtered? grin
Re: Umahi Condemns Killing Of 25 Persons By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 31, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
where are your over mouth making ipobesn?? army has wipen their ass.. army has kill them all, only few coward ones left... next time dont underrate nigeria army..
ok
Re: Umahi Condemns Killing Of 25 Persons By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by ogwumgbe: 1:44pm On Mar 31, 2021
Factshunter:

Better to stand and fight than to run like cowards
Re: Umahi Condemns Killing Of 25 Persons By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by Factshunter: 1:49pm On Mar 31, 2021
ogwumgbe:

Better to stand and fight than to run like cowards

Did you just write that or you are losing your mind as a result of the trauma your people suffered yesterday?

Stand, you said? The report didn't state that, it said, they were Slaughtered look grin

And let me also remind you that those yewa people are learners, the SE initiated the IDP came. Below is a prove ---

Re: Umahi Condemns Killing Of 25 Persons By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by ogwumgbe: 1:53pm On Mar 31, 2021
Factshunter:

Stop telling me about Umahi, we don't have anything to do with Fulani asslickers , as long as he's romancing with the Fulanis and reject ESN, like I said, let him carry his cross. It's none of my business. Which other South East State have noticed such massacre recently? However, they are still better than you that are now citizens of another country because of cowardice
Re: Umahi Condemns Killing Of 25 Persons By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by Factshunter: 1:56pm On Mar 31, 2021
ogwumgbe:

Stop telling me about Umahi, we don't have anything to do with Fulani asslickers , as long as he's romancing with the Fulanis and reject ESN, like I said, let him carry his cross. It's none of my business. Which other South East State have noticed such massacre recently? However, they are still better than you that are now citizens of another country because of cowardice

I should stop talking or telling you about your region why your fixation is on Ogun state? Imao grin

Don't deny your people now, do not be ashamed already. Man up and stop chickening out of your unfortunate reality. grin
Re: Umahi Condemns Killing Of 25 Persons By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by Awaja(m): 1:56pm On Mar 31, 2021
Its your overzealousness as governor that lead a peaceful state to debacle
Re: Umahi Condemns Killing Of 25 Persons By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by ogwumgbe: 2:09pm On Mar 31, 2021
Factshunter:

I should stop talking or telling you about your region why your fixation is on Ogun state? Imao grin

Don't deny your people now, do not be ashamed already. Man up and stop chickening out of your unfortunate reality. grin

Igbos don't like asslickers bro even if you are an igbo. We hate it with passion. Check all igbo Politicians that romance with the Fulanis in the South East, they are no body and commands no respect even in their father's house. So if anyone is stupid enough to allow Fulani a foothold in his territory because he's seeking the favor of Buhari, anything that happens to him or his people is none of Igbo business. He should bear the consequences of his stupid action. However like I pointed out, they died bravely than to be refugees
Re: Umahi Condemns Killing Of 25 Persons By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by Factshunter: 2:12pm On Mar 31, 2021
ogwumgbe:

Igbos don't like asslickers bro even if you are an igbo. We hate it with passion. Check all igbo Politicians that romance with the Fulanis in the South East, they are no body and commands no respect even in their father's house. So if anyone is stupid enough to allow Fulani a foothold in his territory because he's seeking the favor of Buhari, anything that happens to him or his people is none of Igbo business. He should bear the consequences of his stupid action. However like I pointed out, they died bravely than to be refugees

Lmao! grin

Bravery, you said? Dude, they didn't have the chance to run to start with. And please, try to educate yourself with the article cos according to it, some villagers also fled. grin

Below grin

It was gathered that many residents had fled the area, but the Fulani herdsmen continue to terrorise people on the farms and in isolated places.

https://orientdailynews.com/slaughter-continues-in-ebonyi-as-fulani-herdsmen-assassinates-25-villagers/

Brave my black bombom
Re: Umahi Condemns Killing Of 25 Persons By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by ZUBY77(m): 2:13pm On Mar 31, 2021
tungamaje:
Umahi. you can see how naive you are. You want to make peace with killer herdsmen, that's why you are fighting against Kanu's ESN The Fulani security forces will surely fish out the perpetrator. Keep making peace with killers, they will surely pity you. They are your friends

I swear, this pig of a governor pissed me off here. Imagine he wants to report to higher authority controlled by Fulani

1 Like

Re: Umahi Condemns Killing Of 25 Persons By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by Goditto(m): 2:19pm On Mar 31, 2021
You are the one romancing with Jihadists
Re: Umahi Condemns Killing Of 25 Persons By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by ogwumgbe: 2:21pm On Mar 31, 2021
Factshunter:

Lmao! grin

Bravery, you said? Dude, they didn't have the chance to run to start with. And please, try to educate yourself with the article cos according to it, some villagers also fled. grin

Below grin

they didn't run to another country bro, they are still in Nigeria therefore are not refugees
Re: Umahi Condemns Killing Of 25 Persons By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by Factshunter: 2:22pm On Mar 31, 2021
ogwumgbe:

they didn't run to another country bro, they are still in Nigeria therefore are not refugees

But the report, and I quote ;

It was gathered that many residents had fled the area, but the Fulani herdsmen continue to terrorise people on the farms and in isolated places.

https://orientdailynews.com/slaughter-continues-in-ebonyi-as-fulani-herdsmen-assassinates-25-villagers/

Must you lie? grin
Re: Umahi Condemns Killing Of 25 Persons By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by ogwumgbe: 2:36pm On Mar 31, 2021
Factshunter:

But the report, and I quote ;

Must you lie? grin

Fled the area to another area in the same Ebonyi State bro. They didn't flee to other states. In your case, you didn't even flee to other South West States, if you did, it would even be better. You just flew to another country and became refugees there. This is pathetic bro
Re: Umahi Condemns Killing Of 25 Persons By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by Factshunter: 2:40pm On Mar 31, 2021
ogwumgbe:

Fled the area to another area in the same Ebonyi State bro. They didn't flee to other states. In your case, you didn't even flee to other South West States, if you did, it would even be better. You just flew to another country and became refugees there. This is pathetic bro

Thank you for establishing that fact - talking about bravery... Bravery indeed. grin
Re: Umahi Condemns Killing Of 25 Persons By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen by zuto4u(m): 2:42pm On Mar 31, 2021
Keep condemning while fulani herdsmen keep killing more and more. RUBBISH!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko-Haram Killed 10 Christians In Borno State!!! / Zanna Umar Mustapha Playing Football (Photos) / Femi Majekodunmi Dumps ADC, Returns To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.