Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,293 members, 7,780,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:31 PM

What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? (41069 Views)

Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments / Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor / Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by saintbillion(m): 11:06pm On Mar 30, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

what nonsense, if she tries that with me she'll have to sit on it till I'm okay or I press charges
heheheh sit on u. When Ur on pains bro? Ur sense won't even work towards that area o

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 30, 2021
saintbillion:
heheheh sit on u. When Ur on pains bro? Ur sense won't even work towards that area o
ehn, my prik doesn't have respect oh. last week I was badly injured during a football match, as I was being taken out of the field, I saw a female student trying to jump and pluck mango, the movement of her water melons gave me a boner, I had to cover it with my hands

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by saintbillion(m): 12:18am On Mar 31, 2021
dannyrhymes600:
ehn, my prik doesn't have respect oh. last week I was badly injured during a football match, as I was being taken out of the field, I saw a female student trying to jump and pluck mango, the movement of her water melons gave me a boner, I had to cover it with my hands
wow she must be very busty o, and pephaps doesn't wear bra. Lol. But i guess bro it was a minor injury. If wetin do king David do u. Mmmh

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by ChiefSosa(m): 6:42am On Mar 31, 2021
JovialJune:
When preparing for c.s and wanted to change, I already shaved cos I came prepared, when I pulled off, the white nurse was like "wow your **** is big", I was embarrassed and felt like I was defiled cry
I'm confused! Thought u were a female or did u mean pussy_ when you typed ****

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by Nobody: 6:44am On Mar 31, 2021
saintbillion:
wow she must be very busty o, and pephaps doesn't wear bra. Lol. But i guess bro it was a minor injury. If wetin do king David do u. Mmmh
she wasn't too busty, she had the perky type of boobs but she wasn't wearing bra. the injury isn't a minor one oh, my left knee got dislocated, I still limp till now

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by Telegram234(m): 8:00am On Mar 31, 2021
saintbillion:
u came to read lies abi
Lolz.
It may be the truth, but spiced with spinkles of lies.

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by Nitah1: 8:19am On Mar 31, 2021
JovialJune:
When preparing for c.s and wanted to change, I already shaved cos I came prepared, when I pulled off, the white nurse was like "wow your **** is big", I was embarrassed and felt like I was defiled cry
That means you have it big�.
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by saintbillion(m): 8:32am On Mar 31, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

she wasn't too busty, she had the perky type of boobs but she wasn't wearing bra. the injury isn't a minor one oh, my left knee got dislocated, I still limp till now
chia. Sorry boss. Get well soon. Me too I love boobs expecially when it's bouncing

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by saintbillion(m): 8:33am On Mar 31, 2021
Nitah1:
That means you have it big�.
and deep
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by saintbillion(m): 8:34am On Mar 31, 2021
Telegram234:

Lolz.
It may be the truth, but spiced with spinkles of lies.
hehehe welcome to nairaland
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by saintbillion(m): 8:35am On Mar 31, 2021
ChiefSosa:

I'm confused! Thought u were a female or did u mean pussy_ when you typed ****
no she mean her mouth

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by femi4: 9:05am On Mar 31, 2021
saintbillion:
Yes ooo the heading has said it all guys. Share the most embarrassing moment you had with a nurse or doctor that you will never forget. Please liars keep off
Never being to a hospital in years. I can't relate

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by Freemasonry: 10:05am On Mar 31, 2021
dannyrhymes600:
na prik appendix come dey dey now?
I tire ooo!
I still never understand why I must subject myself to the indignity of being shaved, and my privates being handled and dangled by a complete stranger all in the name of appendicitis operation.

Please doctors in the house enlighten us.
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by olisaEze(m): 10:05am On Mar 31, 2021
I just came to read comments. Pls don’t drop d ball, keep it rolling! grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by highchief1: 10:07am On Mar 31, 2021
saintbillion:
Yes ooo the heading has said it all guys. Share the most embarrassing moment you had with a nurse or doctor that you will never forget. Please liars keep off
i had difficulty in stooling so a nurse was choking her fingers in my anus.very fine girl.sickness no good

10 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by PresidentAtiku(m): 10:07am On Mar 31, 2021
I go do Xray....

The radiographer asked me to remove everything except boxers. As i came out, her eyes by reflex go straight to junior area to size it.

I just smiled

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by Duplexxx: 10:08am On Mar 31, 2021
I have no experience about that because i haven't been to hospital
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by Danny50: 10:08am On Mar 31, 2021
He asked me to reduce my kpoli.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by Monaco2(m): 10:08am On Mar 31, 2021
Years back I was admitted for typhoid n malaria, I was seriously ill, got to a point I could not eat or drink water, weneva I managed to eat I throw up immediately, I realize that I was having constipation n for days i couldn’t shit embarassed, so the matron came n told me she was goin to insert a drug up my anus to soften my stool, d moment d nurses heard that Dey wanted to naked d young guy wey drive suv come u need to c d way my “private” ward was filled with small small nurses chai, my sis dat was at the reception was like where una Dey run go, una never c Wu naked b4?!? embarassed shame wan kill me but wat to do.... I gats bend yanch for dem to c sickness na bad thing bob

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by toffyz(m): 10:08am On Mar 31, 2021
lol

Firstly, It was when I was young. About 10-12 years old. My dad took me to his school clinic for injection, me I get serious phobia for injection then...as the nurse was about to inject the needle into my bum hum, na so this big fart comes out of my anus...The thing sound so tey other nurses wey no dey there hear the sound from outside.lol

Though I was young, but I really felt embarrassed that day.

I hail the nurse o, bcs she didn't hesitate, she went ahead to give me the injection

Secondly, not quite long, I went to sch clinic for an injection...As I dropped my boxer for the nurse to inject me, na so this useless boxer drop down patapata...O boy if you see as i quick draw it up ehn...D nurse con turned side ways like she no see anything, where as she saw something, Which I'm super sure

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by anochuko01(m): 10:12am On Mar 31, 2021
Just s month ago I wanted to do fitness test for youth service, so I was given a small container to urinate in. Well, I didn't see urine until almost two hours later. I just bone them

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by conquerorsword: 10:13am On Mar 31, 2021
Our children dey for here ooh
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 31, 2021
saintbillion:
hahaha. Now this got me. Lalasticlala come and see oo. Picture of the big *** or adonbelivit
wetin be **** ? Abeg

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by MickzyDonald: 10:16am On Mar 31, 2021
saintbillion:
chia. Sorry boss. Get well soon. Me too I love boobs expecially when it's bouncing
ah

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by Bms4real(m): 10:16am On Mar 31, 2021
there was a time I feel down in my hostel.. around 10.30pm . I was rush to one hospital close to campus. I wake up the third day. I open my eye to see what happen to me. everyone in my hostel was there look at me. the funny part was I find out that am using camular rubber to peace.... one big nurse enter say you don wake up.. I say what. you they call yourself man abi you they cry when I want to put rubber for your thing Infront on everyone. I feel embarrassed.. I spend 15 Days there b4 I was discharge. we later become friend and give me her friend wey be nurse to they wire.. she use to joke with me Wie did you get it.. I they always feel embarrassed with that question.. thank God I did her time without number b4 I graduate... she like a god mother to me now. bcus we still see one in a while...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by MrCork1: 10:20am On Mar 31, 2021
saintbillion:

Bro, the nurse was lightskin with big azzz & my prik waz hard before the injection...i swaar. After the injection, I scream for help angry
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by id4sho(m): 10:21am On Mar 31, 2021
t
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by Jeromejnr(m): 10:23am On Mar 31, 2021
highchief1:
i had difficulty in stooling so a nurse was choking her fingers in my anus.very fine girl.sickness no good

Hahaha
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by afamaustin(m): 10:25am On Mar 31, 2021
When me and my wife to be went for a genotype test to check our blood the doctor told us both of us are As and asked us if we are brother and sister but when we were in school we both of us tested AA

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 31, 2021
JovialJune:

So a fellow female said your cunt is big?
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by The5DME(m): 10:27am On Mar 31, 2021
n

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? / Doctors Separate Siamese Twins In Bauchi (Photo) / Hospital Where Dead Infants Are Kept In Nylon Bags & Boxes Busted In Kenya (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.