Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? (41265 Views)

Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments / Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor / Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by StUriah(m): 10:28am On Mar 31, 2021
I slept with one very clean pretty babe some years back and less than 7 hours I started feeling some form of discomfort in my urinary system. I couldn't urinate properly without having serious pains. Within some days a kind of disgusting pus was coming out and I really felt bad about my carelessness in sleeping with a lady because she was very clean and sweety in appearance.

To cut the story short, I went to the hospital for treatment. The doctor on duty happened to be a young woman with a good shape and soft skin. When I complained about my health status, she asked me to bring out my manhood for examination. At first I felt so embarrassed but when I realized that my health is very important to me, I bought it out and she held it in her left hand without using a glove.

Guys, despite the pains I was having at that time my manhood couldn't resist the magical touch from that lovely and soft hand of the doctor. My manhood became turgid but she didn't even act as if she felt anything at all.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 31, 2021
saintbillion:
wow she must be very busty o, and pephaps doesn't wear bra. Lol. But i guess bro it was a minor injury. If wetin do king David do u. Mmmh
so you have to paint a picture....please am outside

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by EmptyGarden(m): 10:33am On Mar 31, 2021
JovialJune:
When preparing for c.s and wanted to change, I already shaved cos I came prepared, when I pulled off, the white nurse was like "wow your **** is big", I was embarrassed and felt like I was defiled cry

Your what abeg? The thing had me to decipher
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by Celense(m): 10:33am On Mar 31, 2021
Putting the needle in various places (one hand) looking for veins to get a blood sample. Later realised it was the student nurse(s) that were operating on me. I had to call the attention of the main nurse to come and get the blood sample. The whole thing ended in pains.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 31, 2021
toffyz:
lol

Firstly, It was when I was young. About 10-12 years old. My dad took me to his school clinic for injection, me I get serious phobia for injection then...as the nurse was about to inject the needle into my bum hum, na so this big fart comes out of my anus...The thing sound so tey other nurses wey no dey there hear the sound from outside.lol

Though I was young, but I really felt embarrassed that day.

I hail the nurse o, bcs she didn't hesitate, she went ahead to give me the injection

Secondly, not quite long, I went to sch clinic for an injection...As I dropped my boxer for the nurse to inject me, na so this useless boxer drop down patapata...O boy if you see as i quick draw it up ehn...D nurse con turned side ways like she no see anything, where as she saw something, Which I'm super sure
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by Halcyon123(f): 10:35am On Mar 31, 2021
Giving birth,when different hands and fingers have to go in to check how far gone you are. Operating table,where you will have to lie naked in front of everyone. Woke up and noticed say na punk dembarb me down below.

22 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by Odunayomi247(m): 10:35am On Mar 31, 2021
Ahmed0336:
grin Had an accident early 2001. Naso dem rush us enter one hospital, doctor no dey and I was bleeding. One smally looking nurse just surfaced. She say bros, Oga pull... I pulled my clothes leaving only my boxers. She now asked my to remove my boxers... I told her " madam just treat d one wey your eyes see and leave the rest" grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:36am On Mar 31, 2021
Never really had to show delicate parts to a nurse/doctor since I became an adult.

The way I see it, it's only pregnancy that will put me in that situation.

I'm a nudist by nature, but only with familiar people.

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by bigcee(m): 10:37am On Mar 31, 2021
JovialJune:
When preparing for c.s and wanted to change, I already shaved cos I came prepared, when I pulled off, the white nurse was like "wow your **** is big", I was embarrassed and felt like I was defiled cry
I like it big though grin grin grin

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 31, 2021
saintbillion:
Make we ask Zzor
Una nor dey taya undecided

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by EmptyGarden(m): 10:39am On Mar 31, 2021
ChiefSosa:

I'm confused! Thought u were a female or did u mean pussy_ when you typed ****
My broda me sef confuse o. She don forget her fake gender be that o.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:41am On Mar 31, 2021
JovialJune:
When preparing for c.s and wanted to change, I already shaved cos I came prepared, when I pulled off, the nurse was like "wow your **** is big", I was embarrassed and felt like I was defiled cry

LOL! A woman said that? Many Nigerians are just so unprofessional! cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by juman(m): 10:41am On Mar 31, 2021
I prefer seeing female doctor.
They are better.
They do their job with real intent to safe the patient.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 31, 2021
JovialJune:
You suppose sue her
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by 99thEnemy(m): 10:42am On Mar 31, 2021
JovialJune:
Why (f) dey your moniker?... Abi you went bobrisky after that time?
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by mjlumideee(m): 10:42am On Mar 31, 2021
dannyrhymes600:
oga na pelvis prik dey no be abdomen

It’s an organ in the perineum, it’s not in the pelvis
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:43am On Mar 31, 2021
NiklauseFred:

Lol I think it was a harmless compliment but tho people can attach different meanings to things.

Ehen? A big vjay is a compliment?

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 31, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

so because them wan operate your abdomen Dem go come open your prik dey look like cinema
Them need to shave off every hair there naaa
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by sylve11: 10:44am On Mar 31, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

what nonsense, if she tries that with me she'll have to sit on it till I'm okay or I press charges

grin grin cool
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by ikllbrokehoes(m): 10:46am On Mar 31, 2021
JovialJune:
Lolz really? your pussy is big? goddamn cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:46am On Mar 31, 2021
toffyz:
lol

Firstly, It was when I was young. About 10-12 years old. My dad took me to his school clinic for injection, me I get serious phobia for injection then...as the nurse was about to inject the needle into my bum hum, na so this big fart comes out of my anus...The thing sound so tey other nurses wey no dey there hear the sound from outside.lol

Though I was young, but I really felt embarrassed that day.

I hail the nurse o, bcs she didn't hesitate, she went ahead to give me the injection

Secondly, not quite long, I went to sch clinic for an injection...As I dropped my boxer for the nurse to inject me, na so this useless boxer drop down patapata...O boy if you see as i quick draw it up ehn...D nurse con turned side ways like she no see anything, where as she saw something, Which I'm super sure

She had the decency to not make you embarrassed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:49am On Mar 31, 2021
afamaustin:
When me and my wife to be went for a genotype test to check our blood the doctor told us both of us are As and asked us if we are brother and sister but when we were in school we both of us tested AA

Owww. You're still using "wife-to-be." Y'all still going ahead with your marriage plans?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by KidDarkness(m): 10:49am On Mar 31, 2021
99thEnemy:

Why (f) dey your moniker?... Abi you went bobrisky after that time?
JovialJune said she was preparing for C.S ( Caesarean Section). That should tell you her gender

10 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 31, 2021
Halcyon123:
Giving birth,when different hands and fingers have to go in to check how far gone you are. Operating table,where you will have to lie naked in front of everyone. Woke up and noticed say na punk dembarb me down below.
Wrong hospital

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by KidDarkness(m): 10:50am On Mar 31, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
Lolz really? your pussy is big? goddamn cheesy
I think it's the clit she was referring to

10 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by Halcyon123(f): 10:51am On Mar 31, 2021
dairykidd:

Wrong hospital
Teaching hospital, na there way.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:52am On Mar 31, 2021
Halcyon123:

What do you mean different hands going in to check how far you're gone? Going into the vjay?
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by ikllbrokehoes(m): 10:52am On Mar 31, 2021
KidDarkness:

Yeah! I know grin
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by Halcyon123(f): 10:52am On Mar 31, 2021
Yes,the will have to checkfor dilation.
PrimadonnaO:

What do you mean different hands going in to check how far you're gone? Going into the vjay?
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:54am On Mar 31, 2021
KidDarkness:

Ohhh. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by antiediots: 10:55am On Mar 31, 2021
Rocktation:
How uncouth of the nurse...that's if it isn't just a story.
dull brain smh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High / Joyce Ijeoma Collapses While Breaking Guinness World Records For Longest Massage / FG Converts NYSC Camps, Stadia To Coronavirus Isolation Centres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.