Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? (41257 Views)

Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments / Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor / Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by ikllbrokehoes(m): 10:55am On Mar 31, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

LOL! A woman said that? Many Nigerians are just so unprofessional! cheesy
True that, they ain't professional. this is why I like white doctors/nurses. btw, have you had any experience too with a nurse or doctor? grin
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:55am On Mar 31, 2021
Halcyon123:
Yes,the will have to checkfor dilation.

Ohh. That's how they check for dilation?

Weird. I thought the big problem was opening legs wide during the actual delivery.

So they'd have actually started fingering before the delivery! cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by peter8535: 10:55am On Mar 31, 2021
JovialJune:
When preparing for c.s and wanted to change, I already shaved cos I came prepared, when I pulled off, the white nurse was like "wow your **** is big", I was embarrassed and felt like I was defiled cry
ur man must have big ****2 enjoy u...really love woman dat have it big becoz i have it big 2
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by ikllbrokehoes(m): 10:55am On Mar 31, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Ehen? A big vjay is a compliment?
grin
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by 99thEnemy(m): 10:57am On Mar 31, 2021
KidDarkness:

JovialJune said she was preparing for C.S ( Caesarean Section). That should tell you her gender

If JovialJune is truly female, then the white nurse meant that her clitoris was big by saying "your dick is big" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by victme1(m): 10:57am On Mar 31, 2021
My own was injection abscess. A very bad one. Bedridden for almost 9 days with maleria and typhid complications.
So 3rd day or so, this nusre with killer shape big boobs tiny waist and divided bumbum came drawing the partition.
What happen? I asked,
She time for bath
Me looking at her with one Kain eyes
How can I bath with all this drip.
To cut a long story
She use towell to scrub my body.
Me don't just go there
She. Remove the wrapper exposing my best friend professionally. But she did miss a breath.
And did a through cleaning.

Day 6
She push the 3rd leg and it bounce back angrily
I laugh when she jumped back and started parking her bowls.
She: Oga you don well oya go bath yourself!

27 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by TheGreatIYANU: 10:57am On Mar 31, 2021
Celense:
Putting the needle in various places (one hand) looking for veins to get a blood sample. Later realised it was the student nurse(s) that were operating on me. I had to call the attention of the main nurse to come and get the blood sample. The whole thing ended in pains.

Lol! Bros I still have the video recording I secretly did when I went for a lab test. The vid is a cringefest!

This lab guy was searching for my pronounced veins for 10 minutes, I kid you not! He pierced me at least 15 times... I'm trying not to over exaggerate! It was the 3rd/4th time I whipped out my phone and began to record the pandemonium.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by JovialJune(f): 10:58am On Mar 31, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

LOL! A woman said that? Many Nigerians are just so unprofessional! cheesy

Not even in Nigeria, a white nurse.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:58am On Mar 31, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
True that, they ain't professional. this is why I like white doctors/nurses. btw, have you had any experience too with a nurse or doctor? grin

I haven't o. I've just learnt today that pregnant women get fingered in the name of checking for dilation.
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by JovialJune(f): 11:00am On Mar 31, 2021
99thEnemy:

If JovialJune is truly female, then the white nurse meant that her clitoris was big by saying your dick is big grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Its really weird that most people here don't know I meant clitoris, lol.

12 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:00am On Mar 31, 2021
JovialJune:

Not even in Nigeria, a white nurse.

Hahahaha. Then she must have been really fascinated.

I hear that whites get fascinated by black men's d*cks, too.
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by karnap(m): 11:00am On Mar 31, 2021
Ahmed0336:
grin Had an accident early 2001. Naso dem rush us enter one hospital, doctor no dey and I was bleeding. One smally looking nurse just surfaced. She say bros, Oga pull... I pulled my clothes leaving only my boxers. She now asked my to remove my boxers... I told her " madam just treat d one wey your eyes see and leave the rest" grin
grin
Ahmed0336:
grin Had an accident early 2001. Naso dem rush us enter one hospital, doctor no dey and I was bleeding. One smally looking nurse just surfaced. She say bros, Oga pull... I pulled my clothes leaving only my boxers. She now asked my to remove my boxers... I told her " madam just treat d one wey your eyes see and leave the rest" grin
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by ikllbrokehoes(m): 11:00am On Mar 31, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

I haven't o. I've just learnt that today that pregnant women get fingered in the name of checking for dilation.

Lolz it's very possible you might experience the same thing too when you get pregnant. everything in that country is always different. grin
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by ikllbrokehoes(m): 11:01am On Mar 31, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Hahahaha. Then she must have been really fascinated.
I hear that whites get fascinated by black men's d*cks, too.
lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by Ugandatales: 11:01am On Mar 31, 2021
JovialJune:
When preparing for c.s and wanted to change, I already shaved cos I came prepared, when I pulled off, the white nurse was like "wow your **** is big", I was embarrassed and felt like I was defiled cry

Your what is big? At least put the first letter of the censored word.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:02am On Mar 31, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
Lolz it's very possible you might experience the same thing too when you get pregnant. everything in that country is always different. grin

I don't even know which would feel less awkward... having a man do it, or a woman.
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by CaptainAyub: 11:02am On Mar 31, 2021
Freemasonry:

I tire ooo!
I still never understand why I must subject myself to the indignity of being shaved, and my privates being handled and dangled by a complete stranger all in the name of appendicitis operation.

Please doctors in the house enlighten us.
The hairs around your pubic region has the capacity to harbour microorganisms ie germs which can infect the operation site or even your internal organs or even seep into the bloodstream and cause sepsis.

14 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by Heywhizzy007: 11:02am On Mar 31, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

Na where your abdomen dey ?? Shey na your neck e dey ??

Lols[color=#990000][/color] ; grin grin
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by ikllbrokehoes(m): 11:03am On Mar 31, 2021
Ugandatales:

Clitoris grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by Ugandatales: 11:03am On Mar 31, 2021
dannyrhymes600:
ehn, my prik doesn't have respect oh. last week I was badly injured during a football match, as I was being taken out of the field, I saw a female student trying to jump and pluck mango, the movement of her water melons gave me a boner, I had to cover it with my hands

Hahahaha! I can imagine.
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by JovialJune(f): 11:03am On Mar 31, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
Lolz really? your pussy is big? goddamn cheesy

So even you don't understand what**** is? Lmao...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by CaptainAyub: 11:04am On Mar 31, 2021
Monaco2:
Years back I was admitted for typhoid n malaria, I was seriously ill, got to a point I could not eat or drink water, weneva I managed to eat I throw up immediately, I realize that I was having constipation n for days i couldn’t shit embarassed, so the matron came n told me she was goin to insert a drug up my anus to soften my stool, d moment d nurses heard that Dey wanted to naked d young guy wey drive suv come u need to c d way my “private” ward was filled with small small nurses chai, my sis dat was at the reception was like where una Dey run go, una never c Wu naked b4?!? embarassed shame wan kill me but wat to do.... I gats bend yanch for dem to c sickness na bad thing bob
They came to look so they will learn.
Not that they haven't seen enough odenjinji

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by JovialJune(f): 11:04am On Mar 31, 2021
99thEnemy:

Why (f) dey your moniker?... Abi you went bobrisky after that time?

Is this guy for real, lol.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by JovialJune(f): 11:05am On Mar 31, 2021
EmptyGarden:

Your what abeg? The thing had me to decipher

Are you for real? Lol

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by JovialJune(f): 11:07am On Mar 31, 2021
justscorchone:

So a fellow female said your cunt is big?

Not cunt na, lol

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:07am On Mar 31, 2021
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by codedguy1(m): 11:08am On Mar 31, 2021
99thEnemy:

If JovialJune is truly female, then the white nurse meant that her clitoris was big by saying your dick is big grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Clitprick grin
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by JovialJune(f): 11:08am On Mar 31, 2021
ChiefSosa:

I'm confused! Thought u were a female or did u mean pussy_ when you typed ****

I'm female, and i mean the clit.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by JovialJune(f): 11:09am On Mar 31, 2021
Ugandatales:

Clit, satisfied?

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by Ugandatales: 11:10am On Mar 31, 2021
JovialJune:

Clit, satisfied?

No. Go and modify your original comment.
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by Tabletuner(m): 11:13am On Mar 31, 2021
This thread is full of shit
Re: What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? by zudozz: 11:13am On Mar 31, 2021
Some year ago, I recall I was already married with my first 2 kids, Very unusually I had fever n went for test and then ended up in a hospital to take injection which I hate so much and had not taken since 1996 close to 20 years!..I can fear that thing they call injection..Calling it phobia is an understatement. My best friend was there with me in d hospital so when I started to misbehave see d way all those nurses were shouting at me..especially the older ones and I kept making excuses but they were nt nice at all. Some of them if not all of then cant even look my eye ball to eye ball outside a hospital..but u need to see how they were mocking and shouting at me like they wld do to a 10 yr...At d end of the day one nice one came in n told them its better to give me drugs/pills and that was what saved me..Till date I ve not taken any injection!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses / Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High / FG Converts NYSC Camps, Stadia To Coronavirus Isolation Centres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.