Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

I Managed To Take A Photo Of This Wife Material At The ATM Stand +18 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Managed To Take A Photo Of This Wife Material At The ATM Stand +18 (14133 Views)

How I Managed To Break Up With One Of My Edo Babe. It Was A Horrible Experiene. / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) / How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Managed To Take A Photo Of This Wife Material At The ATM Stand +18 by Mrscarter(f): 3:30am On Mar 31, 2021
ashybabs:
seen

Potential Rapist thread sad

1 Like

Re: I Managed To Take A Photo Of This Wife Material At The ATM Stand +18 by WoundedLamb: 3:37am On Mar 31, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
I've been observing you and your gender biased comments on this forum.
if you don't take your time on this forum you will end up like saphiere and I'll troll you off this forum.
Be careful and make your comments and leave the gender male out of your stupidity.
I won't warn you again if you try this nonsense next time

Sorry, I wouldn't like to be seen exchanging texts with you.
Re: I Managed To Take A Photo Of This Wife Material At The ATM Stand +18 by GrandFinale2021(m): 3:40am On Mar 31, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Sorry, I wouldn't like to be seen exchanging texts with you.
then simply take your frustrations off the male gender or else I swear I'll make you regret your sorry life on this forum..
You've been warned
Re: I Managed To Take A Photo Of This Wife Material At The ATM Stand +18 by larryking540: 3:52am On Mar 31, 2021
Lovethaa:

Ofcourse... you Nigerians are very backward mentally. If you ever travelled it of the country you would understand that this is very normal..
are u white skined ,don't equate yourselves to the white ...
Re: I Managed To Take A Photo Of This Wife Material At The ATM Stand +18 by Lovethaa: 3:57am On Mar 31, 2021
larryking540:

are u white skined ,don't equate yourselves to the white ...

Don't equate yourself to the white yet you speak a white man's language... hypocrisy.. you shouldn't go to school then

3 Likes

Re: I Managed To Take A Photo Of This Wife Material At The ATM Stand +18 by emerged01(m): 4:07am On Mar 31, 2021
Lovethaa:
Nothing wrong in what she wore.. probably her house is nearby and stuffs . I like women that dress like this too... not those ones that tie wrapper up and down
Just saying you like feeding your eyes with girls’ nudes.
Re: I Managed To Take A Photo Of This Wife Material At The ATM Stand +18 by ikllbrokehoes(m): 5:12am On Mar 31, 2021
Glory596:
It’s night time
So there’s nothing wrong with the outfit
Everything is wrong with it, this is Nigeria not Europe
Re: I Managed To Take A Photo Of This Wife Material At The ATM Stand +18 by ashawopikin(m): 5:23am On Mar 31, 2021
Sexy body
Re: I Managed To Take A Photo Of This Wife Material At The ATM Stand +18 by Sailorsoldier1: 5:27am On Mar 31, 2021
habsydiamond:
even if the house is nearby nko.. Atm point is a public place... If u are going there one shouldn't dress like someone who is within her compound.. Thats totally wrong.... I remember when we dey act occupation for nursery school... Lawyer go wear wig and their costumes... Engr go wear hear gear and coat... Dr. Wear coat and stethoscope, wetin man go call this costume nao.. I no understand
Hypocrite! I know wat people like u can do behind close doors...abeg leave the poor girl alone.
Re: I Managed To Take A Photo Of This Wife Material At The ATM Stand +18 by pointblank247(m): 6:18am On Mar 31, 2021
Lovethaa:

Ofcourse... you Nigerians are very backward mentally. If you ever travelled it of the country you would understand that this is very normal..
your presence on Nairaland has made you to talk down on Nigerians abi, so you have traveled out of Nigeria and others commenting have not abi.
Continue fooling yourself if that makes you feel good.
What that lady is wearing is trash any where on this planet. You are truly the one with backward mind.
Sorry
Re: I Managed To Take A Photo Of This Wife Material At The ATM Stand +18 by Amaechi2023(m): 6:51am On Mar 31, 2021
Lovethaa:

if it's normal in other countries doesn't make us backward here.
it's not our culture or heritage to move half naked.
the Saudis and UAE are also backward from your perspectives.
unclothedness is now civilization..

2 Likes

Re: I Managed To Take A Photo Of This Wife Material At The ATM Stand +18 by SarakiBukola: 6:55am On Mar 31, 2021
Lovethaa:
Nothing wrong in what she wore.. probably her house is nearby and stuffs . I like women that dress like this too... not those ones that tie wrapper up and down

You're a yamlegger. Nnamdi Kanu already said 99% of una dey into Olosho work... cheesy

Nothing surprising. undecided
Re: I Managed To Take A Photo Of This Wife Material At The ATM Stand +18 by yeyedu(m): 7:12am On Mar 31, 2021
dollytino4real:
ur phone try clear even dis nite, op u 4 chop slap o, invasion of privacy
it's no longer privacy my sister, but P L C
Re: I Managed To Take A Photo Of This Wife Material At The ATM Stand +18 by Jelic: 7:24am On Mar 31, 2021
Imagine
Re: I Managed To Take A Photo Of This Wife Material At The ATM Stand +18 by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 7:32am On Mar 31, 2021
Lovethaa:

Those wrapper ones are more dangerous. Some of them are wearing nothing under the wrapper. They will stylishly open the wrapper, to adjust it, thus giving you an eyeful in the process. The ones that tie the wrapper above their breast, but are stark naked under, are the most dangerous of all. As dem they waka everything go just dey shake biri biri. If that one open wrapper to adjust, na everything you go just see yakata - Full Frontal View. Easy access too when it comes to time for action.

In conclusion, the girl in the photo is even more decent than those wrapper ones.

1 Like

Re: I Managed To Take A Photo Of This Wife Material At The ATM Stand +18 by Harry00(m): 7:44am On Mar 31, 2021
and how many yards do you think she is
Re: I Managed To Take A Photo Of This Wife Material At The ATM Stand +18 by ikllbrokehoes(m): 7:55am On Mar 31, 2021
saphiere:
My.nd44 S.eun Lal.asticlala Justwi.se Rule 2 broken. This is the same guy that has been going about sending PMs to female and when they ignore him he will clone their ACCTS and call them lesbians
Why always you?
Re: I Managed To Take A Photo Of This Wife Material At The ATM Stand +18 by cheeketo(f): 8:22am On Mar 31, 2021
NiRfreak:
If you zoom that pics, come for your knock on the head
Oya, I submit my head
Re: I Managed To Take A Photo Of This Wife Material At The ATM Stand +18 by Yijar: 8:27am On Mar 31, 2021
Re: I Managed To Take A Photo Of This Wife Material At The ATM Stand +18 by Jeon(f): 8:40am On Mar 31, 2021
WoundedLamb:
Keep policing women and thier dressing while saying nothing to your fellow men who go around raping everything female...

help me tell them abeg.

2 Likes

Re: I Managed To Take A Photo Of This Wife Material At The ATM Stand +18 by saphiere(f): 9:15am On Mar 31, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
Why always you?
Good morning. That boy is a hacker.
Re: I Managed To Take A Photo Of This Wife Material At The ATM Stand +18 by ikllbrokehoes(m): 9:33am On Mar 31, 2021
saphiere:
Good morning. That boy is a hacker.
Good morning, what did he do?
Re: I Managed To Take A Photo Of This Wife Material At The ATM Stand +18 by inahlot(m): 9:33am On Mar 31, 2021
and what is wrong in what she wore, and especially when it was in the night... we really need to work on our mentality in this country ffs

in a sane country you could be jailed for taking her picture without her consent for defamation of character
Re: I Managed To Take A Photo Of This Wife Material At The ATM Stand +18 by NiRfreak(m): 10:21am On Mar 31, 2021
cheeketo:
Oya, I submit my head
Fine gal like you dey zoom yansh...smh..u no geh yansh?
Re: I Managed To Take A Photo Of This Wife Material At The ATM Stand +18 by Skmoda360(m): 10:26am On Mar 31, 2021
NiRfreak:
If you zoom that pics, come for your knock on the head
The picture quality sef no good.
Re: I Managed To Take A Photo Of This Wife Material At The ATM Stand +18 by NiRfreak(m): 10:36am On Mar 31, 2021
Skmoda360:
The picture quality sef no good.
see excuse for zooming... pervert
Re: I Managed To Take A Photo Of This Wife Material At The ATM Stand +18 by Skmoda360(m): 10:44am On Mar 31, 2021
NiRfreak:

see excuse for zooming... pervert
For real undecided
Re: I Managed To Take A Photo Of This Wife Material At The ATM Stand +18 by iamyemiakins(m): 10:48am On Mar 31, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

Those wrapper ones are more dangerous. Some of them are wearing nothing under the wrapper. They will stylishly open the wrapper, to adjust it, thus giving you an eyeful in the process. The ones that tie the wrapper above their breast, but are stark naked under, are the most dangerous of all. As dem they waka everything go just dey shake biri biri. If that one open wrapper to adjust, na everything you go just see yakata - Full Frontal View. Easy access too when it comes to time for action.

In conclusion, the girl in the photo is even more decent than those wrapper ones.
You don craze finish grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Managed To Take A Photo Of This Wife Material At The ATM Stand +18 by SunnyUS(m): 11:09am On Mar 31, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Hmmmm.. . grin op are you a stalker
grin
OlayemiAshraf:
Hmmmm.. . grin op are you a stalker

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? / Baby Oil Gang!! Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All To See - More Photos / Can you last long in bed? Enter here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.