Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,291 members, 7,780,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:24 PM

I Managed To Take A Photo Of This Wife Material At The ATM Stand +18 - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Managed To Take A Photo Of This Wife Material At The ATM Stand +18 (14111 Views)

How I Managed To Break Up With One Of My Edo Babe. It Was A Horrible Experiene. / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) / How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Managed To Take A Photo Of This Wife Material At The ATM Stand +18 by saphiere(f): 1:06pm On Mar 31, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
Good morning, what did he do?
He goes about sending PMs to female and when they ignore him he will clone their ACCTS and call them lesbians
Re: I Managed To Take A Photo Of This Wife Material At The ATM Stand +18 by when2(f): 1:28pm On Mar 31, 2021
Lovethaa:

Ofcourse... you Nigerians are very backward mentally. If you ever travelled it of the country you would understand that this is very normal..

When have other country become our standard for measuring indecent dressing.
Your statement shows inferiority complex. The truth of the matter is that she is not well dressed.
Re: I Managed To Take A Photo Of This Wife Material At The ATM Stand +18 by Lovethaa: 1:53pm On Mar 31, 2021
when2:

Your statement shows inferiority complex. The truth of the matter is that she is not well dressed.

Lol... Let me guess you're the old fashioned type, That dress decent by wearing oversize out of fashion clothes ..

Anyways have fun
Re: I Managed To Take A Photo Of This Wife Material At The ATM Stand +18 by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 31, 2021
when2:

So what are you suggesting? That she should be mobbed? Tell me what she exposed in that picture.
Re: I Managed To Take A Photo Of This Wife Material At The ATM Stand +18 by ikllbrokehoes(m): 2:04pm On Mar 31, 2021
saphiere:
He goes about sending PMs to female and when they ignore him he will clone their ACCTS and call them lesbians
Is he the same Ebenezer? that terrible guy.
Re: I Managed To Take A Photo Of This Wife Material At The ATM Stand +18 by Coldie(m): 2:53pm On Mar 31, 2021
She can't try this in ph, especially by that time of the night take it from me
Re: I Managed To Take A Photo Of This Wife Material At The ATM Stand +18 by saphiere(f): 3:29pm On Mar 31, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
Is he the same Ebenezer? that terrible guy.
Yes.
Re: I Managed To Take A Photo Of This Wife Material At The ATM Stand +18 by fatimaahmed21(f): 3:42pm On Mar 31, 2021
why women pls stop this childish acts men are stupid at all cost imagine someones husband posting these
Re: I Managed To Take A Photo Of This Wife Material At The ATM Stand +18 by ikllbrokehoes(m): 4:17pm On Mar 31, 2021
saphiere:
Yes.
That boy is just so terrible and jobless, keep reporting him to the mods

1 Like

Re: I Managed To Take A Photo Of This Wife Material At The ATM Stand +18 by habsydiamond(m): 4:41pm On Mar 31, 2021
Sailorsoldier1:
Hypocrite! I know wat people like u can do behind close doors...abeg leave the poor girl alone.
lolzzzz. Wetin I dey do behind close doors... All I will say is father forgive him cos I doesn't know what he's saying.

Re: I Managed To Take A Photo Of This Wife Material At The ATM Stand +18 by BuySweetOrange: 5:03pm On Mar 31, 2021
She looks good now
Re: I Managed To Take A Photo Of This Wife Material At The ATM Stand +18 by debbydams(f): 6:24pm On Mar 31, 2021
Lovethaa:
Nothing wrong in what she wore.. probably her house is nearby and stuffs . I like women that dress like this too... not those ones that tie wrapper up and down
ehn ehn
Re: I Managed To Take A Photo Of This Wife Material At The ATM Stand +18 by Womanizer(m): 8:35am On Apr 01, 2021
ashybabs:
seen

Learn to mind your own business!
Re: I Managed To Take A Photo Of This Wife Material At The ATM Stand +18 by Mrlcredible: 11:10am On Apr 13, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

Those wrapper ones are more dangerous. Some of them are wearing nothing under the wrapper. They will stylishly open the wrapper, to adjust it, thus giving you an eyeful in the process. The ones that tie the wrapper above their breast, but are stark naked under, are the most dangerous of all. As dem they waka everything go just dey shake biri biri. If that one open wrapper to adjust, na everything you go just see yakata - Full Frontal View. Easy access too when it comes to time for action.

In conclusion, the girl in the photo is even more decent than those wrapper ones.
hmm what's the meaning of your moniker
Re: I Managed To Take A Photo Of This Wife Material At The ATM Stand +18 by Mrlcredible: 11:12am On Apr 13, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
That boy is just so terrible and jobless, keep reporting him to the mods
na your papa dey jobless
Re: I Managed To Take A Photo Of This Wife Material At The ATM Stand +18 by Clinton911: 12:34pm On Apr 13, 2021
Lovethaa:

Ofcourse... you Nigerians are very backward mentally. If you ever travelled it of the country you would understand that this is very normal..
this na why @mosidii. Alway say naija girl are ... Complete am your self
Re: I Managed To Take A Photo Of This Wife Material At The ATM Stand +18 by The5DME(m): 4:04pm On Apr 13, 2021
Mrlcredible:
na your papa dey jobless
Ebenezer, you no dey tire to create new account?
Re: I Managed To Take A Photo Of This Wife Material At The ATM Stand +18 by baralatie(m): 4:54pm On Apr 13, 2021
mmadu4:
most of you dont know the reason she dressed like her she came to look for customer thats what they do now . i saw one last time at an atm she was almost naked . this generation sha
Re: I Managed To Take A Photo Of This Wife Material At The ATM Stand +18 by meobizy(f): 2:13am On Apr 22, 2021
Somebody can’t go out in peace again because of weird Nairalanders.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gold Circles Or Kiss Condom: Which Do You Prefer? / Male Doctors Examining Women / Things Women Do Better Than Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.