Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

If You Were To Have One Extra Body Part What Would It Be ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were To Have One Extra Body Part What Would It Be ? (1161 Views)

Apologize To Your Body Part You Have Used The Most / What Body Part Do You Touch When Bored? / Vibranium Body Part? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were To Have One Extra Body Part What Would It Be ? by Lovethaa: 9:41pm On Mar 30, 2021
Someone asked me this question and it got me thinking . Extra body part hmm. although my first thougth was An extra Prick but then that would be too crazy lol...

So I think an Extra hand will do .. I can chat and Eat at the same time ... What about you ?
Re: If You Were To Have One Extra Body Part What Would It Be ? by jjcena(m): 9:45pm On Mar 30, 2021
Extra eye
Re: If You Were To Have One Extra Body Part What Would It Be ? by Olobofife(m): 9:46pm On Mar 30, 2021
My peniis, I'll like to penetrate both holes at same time.
Re: If You Were To Have One Extra Body Part What Would It Be ? by Oluwaricky88(m): 9:47pm On Mar 30, 2021
Extra stomach
Re: If You Were To Have One Extra Body Part What Would It Be ? by jawalis(m): 9:49pm On Mar 30, 2021
Extra hands. I’ll be able to do many tasks st a time

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Have One Extra Body Part What Would It Be ? by habsydiamond(m): 9:50pm On Mar 30, 2021
Extra life like Mario... E no dey die

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Have One Extra Body Part What Would It Be ? by Rhodaogunpeju(f): 9:50pm On Mar 30, 2021
Oluwaricky88:
Extra stomach

Lol... Onije kuje

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Have One Extra Body Part What Would It Be ? by Mynameis007(m): 9:56pm On Mar 30, 2021
I'd prefer an extra body organ-a second brain.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Have One Extra Body Part What Would It Be ? by tonymyke4life(m): 10:09pm On Mar 30, 2021
Be careful what you wish for, it might just happen!
Re: If You Were To Have One Extra Body Part What Would It Be ? by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:58pm On Mar 30, 2021
Hands certainly

But everything is just perfect as it is already. God knew exactly what He was doing.
Re: If You Were To Have One Extra Body Part What Would It Be ? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 30, 2021
Automatic cash dispensable body part.
Re: If You Were To Have One Extra Body Part What Would It Be ? by jagorinho: 11:16pm On Mar 30, 2021
Hands!!! so far my brain can power the additional one seamlessly.

....... Happy is the man to whom nature has given a sufficiency with even a sparing
hand . ~ Samuel Johnson
Re: If You Were To Have One Extra Body Part What Would It Be ? by Telvin7(m): 12:33am On Mar 31, 2021
tonymyke4life:
extra height.
Re: If You Were To Have One Extra Body Part What Would It Be ? by TThhoorr: 12:44am On Mar 31, 2021
tonymyke4life:
*WINGs*
Re: If You Were To Have One Extra Body Part What Would It Be ? by thatsleepboy1: 1:28am On Mar 31, 2021
Extra brain

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Have One Extra Body Part What Would It Be ? by Lovethaa: 4:00am On Mar 31, 2021
StacyO:

Cash disposable part ?.. lol. your love for money is suspicious
Re: If You Were To Have One Extra Body Part What Would It Be ? by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 31, 2021
A wing.
Extra eyes for 360° view.
StacyO:

Hey stacy, your p***y will definitely do.
Re: If You Were To Have One Extra Body Part What Would It Be ? by Jeon(f): 9:32am On Mar 31, 2021
EXTRA 5ALIVE

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Have One Extra Body Part What Would It Be ? by TotoGame(m): 10:43am On Mar 31, 2021
extra 12 inch dick .....
Re: If You Were To Have One Extra Body Part What Would It Be ? by kiddkash(m): 3:21pm On Mar 31, 2021
spiritual eye to see what will happen tomorrow.

correct score to set die

(1) (Reply)

Sex Worker Angrily Confronts Customer For Refusing To Pay After Fucking Her / Sadio Mane Wants No Tiktok, Instagram 304 / Many Of You Will End Up Like Your Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.