Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix - Crime (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix (86445 Views)

Man Beheaded & Gouged Out The Eyes Of His Neighbour In Bauchi (Graphic Pics) / Angry Villagers Beat Armed Robber To Death In Bauchi (Graphic Photo) / Married Man Burnt To Death At His Girlfriend's House In Portharcourt (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by yungmill(m): 7:37am On Mar 31, 2021
Mikecold:
lol, breast feeding adult males

Mohamed was really mentally unstable

Their book of fables is filled with very wierd things my g
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 31, 2021
Kubernetes:

Are u for real?
You supporting jungle justice?
U deserve to be called an idiot.
Read again I condenm the jungle justice which ever way

But i am correcting your wrong assumption on what you tie jungle justice in the south to
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by yungmill(m): 7:38am On Mar 31, 2021
[quote author=Mikecold post=100350155]No all unbelievers especially Christian's and read the koran and see i am right!
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by Enyimbamercedes: 7:39am On Mar 31, 2021
When humans commit crimes on behalf of the ones they worship; makes me wonder if they have any powers.

If the Holy Prophet (SAW) could not meet out punishment by himself, why do it on his behalf?

Abeg before them talk say I blaspheme, I called him Holy Prophet and even put the SAW

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 31, 2021
Prophet Muhammad is a very big idiot for allowing this stupid religion called Islam to exist in the very first place

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by yungmill(m): 7:41am On Mar 31, 2021
adm212144:
your story is not verified but we saw the way your so called Vaticans are practising same sex and sexual assaults on their followers.we saw it in the virtually all the news in the world but you are not sure of what you saying lol .you are gullible and m o r on lol

Is not verified? Now dont come here with lies and conjectures if you want to refute me be a man and debunk me with proof! Are you saying the hadiths are daif? I have posted one already that is sahih, so please lie and say its daif so i can post the other here and show yourvlying shame!
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by ReeLoaDead(m): 7:41am On Mar 31, 2021
adm212144:
No it barbaric and unlawful there’s no moral justification on it but don’t relate to religion that’s the point I’m arriving at .Its not the idea of Islam to be doing mob killings .i don’t know where you guys are getting your fact but no Islamic teachings or preaching will ask you to kill your fellow human being .
Good ... and I would further say no killings period, not just mob killings.
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by JamiuKabir: 7:42am On Mar 31, 2021
Patrioticman007:
The most common punishment for blasphemers was capital punishment through hanging or stoning, justified by the words of Leviticus 24:13–16. This for the Christians in the house, go & read your Bible.

However this effect of insanity, the man was supposed to be taken to mental asylum, however frustrated Nigerians transfered their anger on him.

Dont support terrorism. What you quoted was a directive to the judicial system.

Mathew 5:38-42 will help your understanding.

In today's secular world, the law says that:

The civil authority must put criminals in jail. Confining another person is a crime.

Did Sharia support jungle justice?
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by aryzgreat: 7:44am On Mar 31, 2021
Enyimbamercedes:
When humans commit crimes on behalf of the ones they worship; makes me wonder if they have any powers.

If the Holy Prophet (SAW) could not meet out punishment by himself, why do it on his behalf?

Abeg before them talk say I blaspheme, I called him Holy Prophet and even put the SAW

Thank you

But SAW means sex award winner. MOREharmMADE SAW really won award in sexology. Scattered 9 years old Aisha toto and raped war slaves and widows.

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by yungmill(m): 7:44am On Mar 31, 2021
adm212144:
your story is not verified but we saw the way your so called Vaticans are practising same sex and sexual assaults on their followers.we saw it in the virtually all the news in the world but you are not sure of what you saying lol .you are gullible and m o r on lol

Bible doesn't support that stop yoir fallacy of false equivalence! Does your koran not support adult breastfeeding? Does it not also prescribe idah (waiting period) for ladies after death or divorce and its said its 3 months for girls who haven't aeen their course i.e menstruation?

Dont step in the ring if you are not prepared!

2 Likes

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by zionzoe(m): 7:45am On Mar 31, 2021
mohammadyusuf66:
Check the bible verse first before you talk about it. He might be right. The punishment for insulting the Prophet (SAW) is death but the judgement must be passed by a Sharia court.
Where their is no law, their is no crime. That is why we are where we are in this country because we don't sanction or penalize corruption and criminality.
In China, Corrupt citizens are Killed. Is it an Islamic country?

Did Moh insult other people?
Like calling others kaffir?

So insult and murder which is more a treat to Existence?

If not that moh is false what is he hidding that he doesn't want to be mentioned?

If moh can be praised then he must also be sanctioned if wrong.

This epileptic man with serious brain problems just had a special nice time deceiving you guys and made special laws for himself.

How can you explain him mourning his daughter at the graveside and asking your kind who didn't sleep with their wife yesterday... one of your kind said me... and he instructed that the person should f*ck the corpse publicly?

Common what a low scum your conquered you and your ancestors are. Spit on the grave of that paedophile.

2 Likes

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 31, 2021
yungmill:

Their book of fables is filled with very wierd things my g
Damn, Mohamed called out his follower who went to marry a mature lady and said why don't you do what i do (peadophile) for sport?

I man he called raping a kid sport

I believe most of his teaching where all phycotic demon inspired because he never knew his dad well, he almost committed sucide at every instance, he married an older kadija who was off child bearing, his so called adopted father and wife were using him to control qurash tribe

Dude mental state was a mess, for him to even prescribe tieing some one to two camels and stressing them in opposite direction till the person was torn apart

I thought they said the Quran was perfectly preserved but Allah couldn't prescribe the very first manuscript from been eaten by goat

oh I forgot Muslims removed it themselves because it was embarrassing

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by yungmill(m): 7:47am On Mar 31, 2021
adm212144:
which Hadith and where’s your sources .stop this lies .im sure this is what your evil pastors are telling to enrich their pocket by milking you dry.i don’t blame your source they have seen you to be gullible .Let me tell you .Prophet Muhammad never kill Jews nor robb anyone .those sources are not recognised as Hadith .i guess it’s people like you criticising religion form those lies .

Hahahaha everyone please go on google and verify everything i have said for yourselves if i lied! Thats the problem with yall you always want ro be spoon fed! A single google search is all you need but you are scared of what you will see!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okyrLurl-xE watch and see!

2 Likes

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by Dagrace01(m): 7:47am On Mar 31, 2021
Bastards!
They did dis because of one stupid paedophile that lived a blood thirsty life centuries ago..
Nawa oooo

2 Likes

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by aryzgreat: 7:47am On Mar 31, 2021
obehi247:
Prophet Muhammad is a very big idiot for allowing this stupid religion called Islam to exist in the very first place

He was never a prophet, if you doubt tell me his prophecies that came to pass

We all read about prophet Elijah, Isiah, Jeremiah prophecies. MOREharmMADE just assume title to claim continuation from Jesus

2 Likes

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by BobbieZion(m): 7:51am On Mar 31, 2021
Patrioticman007:
The most common punishment for blasphemers was capital punishment through hanging or stoning, justified by the words of Leviticus 24:13–16. This for the Christians in the house, go & read your Bible.

However this effect of insanity, the man was supposed to be taken to mental asylum, however frustrated Nigerians transfered their anger on him.

Are we in the old testament?
Mind you that is Judaism, during the laws of Moses. Not after the coming of Jesus.
So don't misplace a Bible verse,in order to justify your barbaric Islamic Extremism.

When have you ever seen Christians burn a fellow Christian because he blasphemed against Jesus?

Taqqiyya hypocrites.

3 Likes

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by eazyduzit: 7:52am On Mar 31, 2021
Patrioticman007:

While the same holy book by Christians in the old testament supported death for blasphemer,the Christians followers are not practicing the act unlike their Muslims counterparts who in this 21st century are still foolish and devilish enough by still carrying the act of killing for blasphemy.That is why I don't see anything peaceful about Islam,Islam is just a cancer to the world.

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by yungmill(m): 7:56am On Mar 31, 2021
adm212144:
Not slave servant of Allah .

swer:
In order for us to answer this question, we need to go back to the genealogical history of Prophet Muhammad so we are able to have a deep understanding of his noble lineage. Prophet Muhammad is a direct descendant of Prophet Ishmael. The Prophet’s full name is Muhammad ibn ‘Abdullah ibn ‘Abd al Muttalib ibn Hashim ibn ‘Abd Manaf ibn Qusay ibn Kelab ibn Murrah ibn Ka’b ibn Lu’ay ibn Ghalib ibn Fehr ibn Malik ibn al Nadr ibn Kenanah ibn Khuzaymah ibn Mudrikah ibn Elyas ibn Mudar ibn Nezar ibn Ma’d ibn ‘Adnan. The full name of the prophet’s mother is Amenah bint Wab ibn ‘Abd Manaf ibn Zuhrah ibn Kelab ibn Murrah ibn Ka’b ibn Kelab.

There is no argument among scholars that ‘Adnan is one of the children of Prophet Ishmael son of Prophet Abraham but scholars vary in their opinion when it comes to the number of people between ‘Adnan and Ishmael. Historians agreed that the Prophet’s family had the highest lineage and the noblest of characters among the tribes in Arabia.

The Prophet’s father, ‘Abdullah, had an epithet which is al zabih or the slaughtered one. The origin of this epithet is that when his father, ‘Abdul Mutalib, was asked in a vision to dig the well of zamzam, he had no children at that time except one named “al Harith”, so he vowed that if his children reached ten he would slaughter one of them in the Ka’bah as an oblation. So when the number of his children reached ten, ‘Abdul Mutalib, gathered his children and told them about his vow. They all complied to the wish of their father and decided to honor his vow. He asked them to write their names on darts for a toss and whoever’s name is chosen will be slaughtered to fulfill the vow. The chosen dart belonged to ‘Abdullah, the Prophet’s father, and he was the youngest of ‘Abdel Mutalib’s son and the dearest to his heart. The chieftains of the tribe of Quraysh in Makkah refused such vow and were afraid that this might be a customary practice where people kill their children in a fulfillment of vows. They instead asked him to offer a sacrifice in exchange of his son’s life. So the father of ‘Abdullah offered 100 camels in exchange for his son’s life.

For this reason Prophet Muhammad used to say that I am the son of the two slaughtered men. He means by that his father, ‘Abdullah and his grand father Ishmael, as they were both about to be slaughtered and sacrifices were offered in exchange for their lives.

Historians have agreed that ‘Abdullah was the best looking man that was ever seen in Arabia and he enjoyed a fine character and elegant manners. He was once passing by a gathering of women and one of them said “who would marry this man and is granted the light between his eyes which I see clearly”. Later on ‘Abdul Mutalib took his son ‘Abdullah and went to Wahb ibn ‘Abd Manaf ibn Zuhra who was the Chieftain of Bani Zuhra tribe and the highest in lineage and honor. Wahb agreed to marry off his noble daughter, Amenah who was the most honorable in lineage and had the prestigious position among the tribe of Quraysh. She married the honorable ‘Abdullah ibn ‘Abdul Mutalib.

After the consummation of the marriage, lady Amenah got pregnant and she carried in her womb the blessed Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). She narrated that her pregnancy was a light one and she didn’t feel the heavy burden of pregnancy that women usually feel.

Regarding the death date of the father of Prophet Muhammad, the historian Ibn Ishaq narrated that ‘Abdullah died during the pregnancy of lady Amenah and this incident is confirmed by other historians like al Waqidi, Ibn Sa’d and al Balazhuri and was later asserted by al Zahabi.

The famous and most authenticated opinion is that ‘Abdullah died in the second month of the pregnancy of lady Amenah with the Prophet and this was confirmed by Ibn Katheer. Other less authenticated versions narrated that ‘Abdullah passed away during the Prophet’s infant years and other version suggested that the Prophet was two months old when his father died and others said 28 months or 9 months.

The story of the death of ‘Abdullah occurred when he went out to the Levant area to reach Ghaza in a commercial trip with his tribe, Quraysh. When they finished their business in Ghaza and were heading back to Makkah, they passed by the Medinah on their way back and ‘Abdullah was getting sick at that time so he stayed behind with his maternal uncles Bani ‘Adeyy ibn al Najjar. His father, ‘Abd al Muttalib send his eldest son, al Harith, to go to the Madinah and seek the news of ‘Abdullah and by the time he went there he found that ‘Abdullah died and was buried in Dar al Nabegha so he went back to his father and delivered the aching news of ‘Abdullah’s death. His father and his brothers were deeply grieved by the death of ‘Abdullah who died when he was 25 years old.

The historian al Waqidi said that ‘Abdullah did not marry any other women except Amenah and Amenah did not marry any other man except ‘Abdullah. When lady Amenah heard the sad news about her husband’s death, she was grieved and chanted a heartfelt eulogy for her beloved deceased husband.
I guess this settles all your worries

You just lied badly even your best muslim apologist ahmed deedat could not trace mohammed geneology even ibn kathr your best commentator could not! Ok us the link to the person who said all these lets see!

Your sources have various conflicting reports so they just gave up on his father's death and lineage and therevis no permanent concwnsus as you just said!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 31, 2021
maasoap:

See all of you are condemning a religion instead of sick people who murdered at will.
When a pastor kills, you all would be quick to distance your religion from his atrocities. When Christians kill, you would be quick to defend his religion.
There are many Muslims who couldn't hurt a fly, they're all around you, even better than your versions as human beings.
None of you was even sensible enough to condemn the murderers, but busy attacking Islam because that's what a typical Nigerian Christian knows how to do, they enjoy it so much.
You all are religious fanatics and bigots in your own ways.
But these people killed for Mohammed na,

But Terrorists claim to be better Muslims doing Allah evangelism with scriptures to back it up

Maybe you Muslims have to agree within these your various denomination which who is doing allah work before blaming the outsiders who simply hold the other Muslims to the crimes they committed to their agenda

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by yungmill(m): 8:01am On Mar 31, 2021
adm212144:
you are mumu. Bible verses that command killing

Luke 19:27

But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.’”

2 Chronicles 15:12-13

And they entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and with all their soul, but that whoever would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, should be put to death, whether young or old, man or woman.

Deuteronomy 17:1-20

“You shall not sacrifice to the Lord your God an ox or a sheep in which is a blemish, any defect whatever, for that is an abomination to the Lord your God. “If there is found among you, within any of your towns that the Lord your God is giving you, a man or woman who does what is evil in the sight of the Lord your God, in transgressing his covenant, and has gone and served other gods and worshiped them, or the sun or the moon or any of the host of heaven, which I have forbidden, and it is told you and you hear of it, then you shall inquire diligently, and if it is true and certain that such an abomination has been done in Israel, then you shall bring out to your gates that man or woman who has done this evil thing, and you shall stone that man or woman to death with stones. ...

Deuteronomy 17:12

The man who acts presumptuously by not obeying the priest who stands to minister there before the Lord your God, or the judge, that man shall die. So you shall purge the evil from Israel.

You are m o r o n

I will only speak on luke because you don't read so you lack understanding and moral dignity! Christains follow the new convenant by JESUS not the old! Now do you know what a parable is? Being ignorant and proud is your bane! Luke was writing in parables

The Parable of the Ten Minas
11 While they were listening to this, he went on to tell them a parable, because he was near Jerusalem and the people thought that the kingdom of God was going to appear at once. 12 He said: “A man of noble birth went to a distant country to have himself appointed king and then to return. 13 So he called ten of his servants and gave them ten minas.[a] ‘Put this money to work,’ he said, ‘until I come back.’

14 “But his subjects hated him and sent a delegation after him to say, ‘We don’t want this man to be our king.’

15 “He was made king, however, and returned home. Then he sent for the servants to whom he had given the money, in order to find out what they had gained with it.

16 “The first one came and said, ‘Sir, your mina has earned ten more.’

17 “‘Well done, my good servant!’ his master replied. ‘Because you have been trustworthy in a very small matter, take charge of ten cities.’

18 “The second came and said, ‘Sir, your mina has earned five more.’

19 “His master answered, ‘You take charge of five cities.’

20 “Then another servant came and said, ‘Sir, here is your mina; I have kept it laid away in a piece of cloth. 21 I was afraid of you, because you are a hard man. You take out what you did not put in and reap what you did not sow.’

22 “His master replied, ‘I will judge you by your own words, you wicked servant! You knew, did you, that I am a hard man, taking out what I did not put in, and reaping what I did not sow? 23 Why then didn’t you put my money on deposit, so that when I came back, I could have collected it with interest?’

24 “Then he said to those standing by, ‘Take his mina away from him and give it to the one who has ten minas.’

25 “‘Sir,’ they said, ‘he already has ten!’

26 “He replied, ‘I tell you that to everyone who has, more will be given, but as for the one who has nothing, even what they have will be taken away. 27 But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me.’” now just shit it amd stop embarrassing yourself stone kisser!

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by freeborn02: 8:01am On Mar 31, 2021
Patrioticman007:

So, you are following the Bible to commit murder in Islam?

Good. Since you believe the Bible so much, why do you reject the part of the Bible where Jesus said he is the Son of God? undecided

Your religion is cursed!

2 Likes

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by yungmill(m): 8:05am On Mar 31, 2021
adm212144:
You expect me to argue with you ?i can’t we are of no match .

Not to brag but i will destroy you, your imam, mufti and sheiks in 5 minutes! Yall are no match and the invitation is open to all muslims here, i dont need help but just one question from me yall will run, if you are sure od yourself then take the challenge i will be gracious enough to let you begin the debate and if yoh win i will take the shahada here and now! So do you accept?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by Thelife: 8:06am On Mar 31, 2021
Fuckingmallam45:

Because Allah not only means Muslim God. It is an Arabic word meaning God. Arabic language predates Muhammad.

Allah is the name of God in Arabic, even Christian and Jews use it in Arabic context, and you can see the same name in (halle-lujah) and (Eloh אלוה)

English didn't translate the name of God, it only capitalize the G.
Hope I have answered your question

Smile, I don't want to comment before but seeing your ignorance can't help but reply.

1. Can you show us any evidence that the word "Allah" was use by Arab Christian before the birth of Muhammad?

2.Allah in Arabic means " The God" so which god?

3. Smile, how did allah relate to hallelujah? Or have hallelujah become Arabic too? grin

You people don't even know anything about Muhammad family idol self.

Answer me.

What's the name of Muhammad father and why is Muhammad father name translated as "slave of allah" even though he's an idol worshiper
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by yungmill(m): 8:07am On Mar 31, 2021
Mikecold:
Damn, Mohamed called out his follower who went to marry a mature lady and said why don't you do what i do (peadophile) for sport?

I man he called raping a kid sport

I believe most of his teaching where all phycotic demon inspired because he never knew his dad well, he almost committed sucide at every instance, he married an older kadija who was off child bearing, his so called adopted father and wife were using him to control qurash tribe

Dude mental state was a mess, for him to even prescribe tieing some one to two camels and stressing them in opposite direction till the person was torn apart

I thought they said the Quran was perfectly preserved but Allah couldn't prescribe the very first manuscript from been eaten by goat

oh I forgot Muslims removed it themselves because it was embarrassing

True he was very deluded and evil as can be!
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by Enyimbamercedes: 8:08am On Mar 31, 2021
aryzgreat:

But SAW means sex award winner. MOREharmMADE SAW really won award in sexology. Scattered 9 years old Aisha toto and raped war slaves and widows.

Ah!!! My hand no dey ooooo! Make them no put fatwa for you head considering the Holy Prophet will not do anything to you by himself.

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by Thelife: 8:09am On Mar 31, 2021
yungmill:

You just lied badly even your best muslim apologist ahmed deedat could not trace mohammed geneology even ibn kathr your best commentator could not! Ok us the link to the person who said all these lets see!

Your sources have various conflicting reports so they just gave up on his father's death and lineage and therevis no permanent concwnsus as you just said!

You dey mind the troll.

He was asked to answer why Muhammad fathers name can be translate as slave of Allah the fool first change it to "servant of Allah" then he state quoting history without prove grin
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by wink2015(m): 8:10am On Mar 31, 2021
SOUTHERNERS THAT ARE FOLLOWING THIS NORTHERNERS TO DO ONE NIGERIA.

I pity them.

Is this the kind of people you follow to do ONE NIGERIA?
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 31, 2021
[s]
Patrioticman007:

[/s]

Shut up
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by Deepthoughts: 8:11am On Mar 31, 2021
Islie:
Bauchi Community Torture, Burn Man To Death For Allegedly Insulting Prophet Muhammad

https://saharareporters.com/2021/03/30/bauchi-community-torture-burn-man-death-allegedly-insulting-prophet-muhammad
The amazing thing about these Muslim fanatics is that,they will never disclose the exact wordings that the accused use in abusing the prophet for scrutiny but would insist that the man is guilty n kill him,one begins to wonder where is the peace justice n equity about Islam then?.
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by Ekpeitut: 8:13am On Mar 31, 2021
They fight for "god" but can't fight for good governance and better living standards. See their wretched looking surroundings.
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by ShaqFu: 8:13am On Mar 31, 2021
This is unacceptable. The poor man was murdered in cold blood for allegedly insulting Prophet Mohamed. This poor guy broke no law, yet he was murdered.

If this wasn't a country run by sentiment, security agents would have stormed that community and those who contributed money to buy petrol to set the young man ablaze, would be arrested and trialed for murder.
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by yungmill(m): 8:15am On Mar 31, 2021
Thelife:

You dey mind the troll.

He was asked to answer why Muhammad fathers name can be translate as slave of Allah the fool first change it to "servant of Allah" then he state quoting history without prove grin

Easy brother! No make them vex o!!! I no wan hear sey bomb blow o! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (27) (Reply)

Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) / Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) / Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.