Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,266 members, 7,807,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix (86442 Views)

Man Beheaded & Gouged Out The Eyes Of His Neighbour In Bauchi (Graphic Pics) / Angry Villagers Beat Armed Robber To Death In Bauchi (Graphic Photo) / Married Man Burnt To Death At His Girlfriend's House In Portharcourt (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by Minjim: 10:33pm On Mar 30, 2021
Well, let's not blame only the North for this.

In the South here some lazy youths also kill people for the lamest reasons like alleged stealing or someone just shouted " thief" at you. You're guilty straight away. It

It's a tin line btw both if you ask me

2 Likes

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by xtervaganza(m): 10:34pm On Mar 30, 2021
Patrioticman007:
The most common punishment for blasphemers was capital punishment through hanging or stoning, justified by the words of Leviticus 24:13–16. This for the Christians in the house, go & read your Bible.

However this effect of insanity, the man was supposed to be taken to mental asylum, however frustrated Nigerians transfered their anger on him.

mention where Christians kill people for blasphemy. You people are in denial of the evil your people.

Your religion is the one harbouring terrorists, bandits and now people playing God

7 Likes

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by chidiebere2020(m): 10:36pm On Mar 30, 2021
Jesus is Lord

2 Likes

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by Ovis1302(m): 10:36pm On Mar 30, 2021
dangwarmai:
Are you right to provoke someone through his religion?
And that provocation deserves jungle justice ?

4 Likes

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by Kubernetes: 10:36pm On Mar 30, 2021
MansoryMX:

Islam is religion of piss & shit and Mohammed a rapist & useless idiot! Go home and argue with your father! I said what I said! If e pain you! Hang yourself!

Nna, I am not moved by your hate on Islam. If you like, kill yourself because of your hate for Islam. I don't give a hoot.
If you are used to arguments with your father and fucking pussy Mama, count me out. I respect my parents so much.
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:37pm On Mar 30, 2021
DamnNiggar:
See foolishness. This Northerners Are Really Backwards and so timid.

Mohammed wey get enty concumbines

How many Bokoharam Members have they killed since they started terrorism fools.

undecided undecided
and the government who supposedly protect the young man did just nothing.
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by bendutch(m): 10:37pm On Mar 30, 2021
Imagine killing for a serial rapist who I'm sure is in Hell.

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by ridwanlawal: 10:38pm On Mar 30, 2021
abfemi163:

You are not a True Muslim sir,you are a Yoruba muslim
Before I thought all the Hausas were equipped with the knowledge of Islam not until I got closer to them.
The first blasphemy in Islam was done by who?
I bet you many Muslims don't know the answer

3 Likes

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by Minjim: 10:38pm On Mar 30, 2021
Patrioticman007:
The most common punishment for blasphemers was capital punishment through hanging or stoning, justified by the words of Leviticus 24:13–16. This for the Christians in the house, go & read your Bible.

However this effect of insanity, the man was supposed to be taken to mental asylum, however frustrated Nigerians transfered their anger on him.

Mr man quoting Leviticus. Are you a Levite?
Or was it referring to the whole human race?
Stopping misquoting the Bible.

Under no circumstances are Christians given any reason to kill another human

5 Likes

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by yungmill(m): 10:39pm On Mar 30, 2021
Patrioticman007:

When you know not about something it's best to keep shut than embarrass yourself! If you read you would know that no christian follows the laws because it was fulfilled in christ hence the convenant of grace which has just two laws, love the LORD your GOD and love one another as GOD has loved us! Next time control your tongue and stop trying to be clever even by half! Stone kiss*r!

4 Likes

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by ridwanlawal: 10:39pm On Mar 30, 2021
Minjim:

Mr man quoting Leviticus. Are you a Levite?
Or was it referring to the whole human race?
Stopping misquoting the Bible.

Under no circumstances are Christians given any reason to kill another human
New or Old Testament?
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by WallStreetfx(m): 10:39pm On Mar 30, 2021
Onelove508:

Did you do literature in English I secondary School?

Go and ask buhari. Nonsense!
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by mich2012: 10:40pm On Mar 30, 2021
My goodness! The level of illiteracy and backwardness in the north is alarming.

2 Likes

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by Minjim: 10:41pm On Mar 30, 2021
ridwanlawal:

New or Old Testament?

Are there Christians in Old Testament?
Christian beliefs began in the New Testament

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by Ovis1302(m): 10:41pm On Mar 30, 2021
wrongnumber:

A satanic agent called Muhammed sent from the pits of hell to confuse the world.

Captured Bible scholars and put them in a cave to rewrite the Bible and changing some narratives and called the new version Quran claiming it came down directly from GOD.

E GO SHOCK MANY MUSLIMS WHEN THEY SEE THE CRAZY GUY IN HELL.
This is a new angle of learning, so Bible scholars were captured to write the Quran.
Please any link for me to read further ?
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by Emmanfemcy(m): 10:44pm On Mar 30, 2021
I don't think I have heard it anywhere that people kill because someone blaspheme Jesus Christ. Let's try to live up to the standard of living in peace with our fellow human being. "Thou shall not kill"
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by Minjim: 10:44pm On Mar 30, 2021
wrongnumber:

A satanic agent called Muhammed sent from the pits of hell to confuse the world.

Captured Bible scholars and put them in a cave to rewrite the Bible and changing some narratives and called the new version Quran claiming it came down directly from GOD.

E GO SHOCK MANY MUSLIMS WHEN THEY SEE THE CRAZY GUY IN HELL.

Their ticket go cut

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by yungmill(m): 10:44pm On Mar 30, 2021
malakaimoscondo:
hmmmm,,,as a Muslim,, I will tell u that,,,Islam is a perfect religion,,,, but just that it has the worst followers.......

Perfect? Have you even read your sources? What's perfect about islam? A religion of hate and death! am sure you don't even know your KORAN for yourself in anyway ok let me ask you who is dhul qarnian? Where is the place he went to and saw the literal setting place of the sun? Let's start with these.

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 30, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Your post doesn't change the fact that you muslims are the vilest set of violent animals created.

Mental asylum bla bla bla
You idiot would have been the treasurer, gathering the money if you were there. But to sound civilized online, you are trying to use statement that describe the acts as barbaric.

2 Likes

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by addexx: 10:45pm On Mar 30, 2021
RELIGION WILL END NIGERIA
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by chikason22(m): 10:45pm On Mar 30, 2021
A very useless prophet that couldn't even save himself. May he and his fellow retards and worshippers rot in hell. Useless religion

5 Likes

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by KanuSE: 10:45pm On Mar 30, 2021
saphiere:
He knew what he was getting himself into.

You can't dance around the fire and expect not to sweat.

Prove that the poor boy was quite cognitive or had capacity to behave normal?

You need help.... mtcheeew
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by ridwanlawal: 10:46pm On Mar 30, 2021
Minjim:

Are there Christians in Old Testament? Christian beliefs began in the New Testament
OK Thanks for the info
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by Agbebakun22: 10:46pm On Mar 30, 2021
saphiere:

Are u saying because he insult their yeye prophet who's not even God deserved to die this way, If truly is God why can't allow him to fight for it self.. Yeye people

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by Vinnie2000(m): 10:46pm On Mar 30, 2021
Oh!! sad undecided..
Shebi when dat Toyin Girl use her Skimpy gown to shoot a sexual/erotic picture,, some of you Guys (Like Slawormir) were praising her??
Now, this Unwise man has paid with his Life for Mocking Prophet Mohammed..
Playing with Sensitive Religious issues n thinking it's a nice joke.. angry
I Don't want to be harsh, but serves him right!!
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by Minjim: 10:48pm On Mar 30, 2021
malakaimoscondo:
hmmmm,,,as a Muslim,, I will tell u that,,,Islam is a perfect religion,,,, but just that it has the worst followers.......
That's 1

Islam also gave room for some people with clear interior motive to manipulate it. When you study the life of the Prophet and his earlier followers
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by KingLennon(m): 10:48pm On Mar 30, 2021
saphiere:

Chei . . Illiteracy is really a problem
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by PlainSight(m): 10:48pm On Mar 30, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

This is what they're known for, fighting for their death god that is buried far away saudi arabia

Whoever says that Islam is religion from the Almighty God is been possessed by the devil.

This lots are so barbaric in all standard, they're all shades of evil.

And this are the people they think, I, a Biafran should share a country with.It can never happen.

islam is a creation and an offshoot of catholics.they share a lot in common
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by IlufoyeOlamife(m): 10:48pm On Mar 30, 2021
[quote author=Kubernetes post=100347231]Case A... He was burnt because he stole 20k in the market.

Case B... He was burnt because he insulted the prophet.

Case A.. In the last one year, up to 5 people were burnt to death in the south by irate youths just because of stealing. The punishment for stealing in the Nigerian constitution is prison sentence. It means these southern youths are stupid and wicked.

Case B... The punishment for insulting the prophet in the sharia law is death sentence, yet the person went ahead. Killing him should be pronounced by the sharia court and not the youth. Besides, Sharia stipulates that the person should be subjected to mental test to ascertain his mental status.

For those accusing Islam, do u know that if you abuse the North korean president, you will die by hanging? I don't know why some people just hate Islam naturally. If you continue this your hate, you will die by hatred.

So u are justifying the killing of the young man. Are u to fight for a God, or his servant?.
Northern Nigeria is facing Boko Haram and serious treats from bandits and all they know is killing Dem self and strangers for a so called religion, why not use the same energy to face their fears, their weakness, and short comings, I don't blame you guys, I blame the useless Nigeria government in both federal and state level. na so Boko Haram take start

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by Carparts888(m): 10:48pm On Mar 30, 2021
Dey will come from you, be careful shocked
ipobarecriminals:
shocked angry sad sad MuhamMAD pipu are MAD
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by Ademidd: 10:50pm On Mar 30, 2021
I only pity the over sabi ones in the south west here using Hausa muslims as a model; they don't even know God and the prophet they only know violence as an act commanded by Muhammad, they don't follow the ethics in their Quran at all. Hypocrite oshi!

4 Likes

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by KanuSE: 10:50pm On Mar 30, 2021
Patrioticman007:

There's no justification for murdering the poor boy.

No justification whatsoever!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) / Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) / Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.